Jump to topic:

Why Muslims need a champion here

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:14:36 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
I am Harikrish. I am the most spiritual member on DDO and publicly announced my willingness to be the Christian champion the David of Goliaths. I think David has delivered. There are less scripturally illiterate Christians embarrassing the religion I volunteered to defend and the atheists have been reduced to attacking Islam instead.
Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success . Both are compelling speculations.

But I do take some responsibility for the backlash created against Islam. And I now turn to our Muslim members on DDO to nominate me as their Muslim champion so I may with their acknowledgement focus on mitigating the anti-Islamic sentiments raised by all those excluded from the covenant that was taken away from the disobedient people of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael in recognition of their commitment to the old covenant made by God with Abraham.

I am not a Muslim, but as you know I come from a country with a very large Muslim population, India. My neighbours and friends were Muslims and I was proud of our friendship.

So if you nominate me as your Muslim champion, I will respond to every anti-Islamic post that is brought to my attention. God willing I will crush those infidels.

As-salamu alaykum.......Harikrish.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:23:06 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:14:36 PM, Harikrish wrote:
I am Harikrish. I am the most spiritual member on DDO and publicly announced my willingness to be the Christian champion the David of Goliaths. I think David has delivered. There are less scripturally illiterate Christians embarrassing the religion I volunteered to defend and the atheists have been reduced to attacking Islam instead.

I haven't seen a single one of your pro-Christian posts.

Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority

what authority? where does it come from?

and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success . Both are compelling speculations.

I am not a Muslim,

what are you?

So if you nominate me as your Muslim champion, I will respond to every anti-Islamic post that is brought to my attention. God willing I will crush those infidels.

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
1 thessalonians, 5:11
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:32:21 PM
The camera pans over and we find Hari, waving frantically at the throng of fans who never cast a vote, yet with a single vote from Hari, he successfully completes his campaign of running unopposed and victorious as the new Muslim Champion, now standing alone in his triumph completely oblivious to the fact he has wet himself.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Fly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:38:00 PM
Cue the Queen song!
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 6:47:46 PM
" It is he whose heart is filled with pride and his tongue is filthy (i.e. Abusive), his eyes are devoid of shame, his hands are miserly and he is of bad conduct and character."
"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:20:36 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:23:06 PM, VirBinarus wrote:

I haven't seen a single one of your pro-Christian posts.

You are very new around here. You should do a search on my posts to get updated.

Some might see that as a direct consequence of my scriptural authority

what authority? where does it come from?

Again you don't know my background in esoteric scriptures, Christian theology and Islamic fundamentalism

and others as an act of divine decree favouring my success . Both are compelling speculations.

I am not a Muslim,

what are you?

I said it so many times. I am a Vedantist raised in the Vedantic tradition and trained in the reading of esoteric scriptures, Christian Theology and Islamic fundamentalism.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:24:12 PM
At 3/10/2016 6:32:21 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
The camera pans over and we find Hari, waving frantically at the throng of fans who never cast a vote, yet with a single vote from Hari, he successfully completes his campaign of running unopposed and victorious as the new Muslim Champion, now standing alone in his triumph completely oblivious to the fact he has wet himself.

It was explained not protesting the nomination would be taken as a 'Yes vote'. There were no protest votes. You are like 3 moths too late to protest.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:28:52 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, Christians "need" a champion, Muslims "need" a champion....well what about YOUR OWN RELIGION!!

The only thing you've proved is how little you know about what Jesus taught, how poor your "scholarship" is, how little you are familiar with spirituality and how little you realize your own deluded, deceptive state of being....anything else?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:33:39 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:24:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It was explained not protesting the nomination would be taken as a 'Yes vote'. There were no protest votes. You are like 3 moths too late to protest.

And, as the passerby's chuckle at the waving Hari standing alone in his stained pants, he thanks them profusely for their patronage and support. Chuckles quickly turn to laughter. Hari beams with delight.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:45:46 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:33:39 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

It was explained not protesting the nomination would be taken as a 'Yes vote'. There were no protest votes. You are like 3 months too late to protest.

And, as the passerby's chuckle at the waving Hari standing alone in his stained pants, he thanks them profusely for their patronage and support. Chuckles quickly turn to laughter. Hari beams with delight.

You are trying to derail a thread addressed to Muslims. You are an infidel, your hate filled intentions are very clear.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:49:10 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:28:52 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Yeah yeah yeah, Christians "need" a champion, Muslims "need" a champion....well what about YOUR OWN RELIGION!!

Yes Hari, what is your view

and please count all my posts as neutral.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:51:13 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:45:46 PM, Harikrish wrote:

It was explained not protesting the nomination would be taken as a 'Yes vote'. There were no protest votes. You are like 3 months too late to protest.

You are trying to derail a thread addressed to Muslims. You are an infidel, your hate filled intentions are very clear.

And, as the urine smell begins to snap Hari out of his trance, he wonders for a brief moment if indeed they are not all laughing with him... Nah.

*smile and wave*
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 7:56:34 PM

The only thing you've proved is how little you know about what Jesus taught, how poor your "scholarship" is, how little you are familiar with spirituality and how little you realize your own deluded, deceptive state of being....anything else?

The only one who was crucified for his delusions, tried and convicted for his blasphemous lies was Jesus. That is a historical fact. Jesus was crucified and not sacrificed.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:07:23 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:56:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The only one who was crucified for his delusions, tried and convicted for his blasphemous lies was Jesus. That is a historical fact. Jesus was crucified and not sacrificed.

There's some pretty good evidence that Harry is not our Christian Champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:09:06 PM
At 3/10/2016 7:51:13 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

And, as the urine smell begins to snap Hari out of his trance, he wonders for a brief moment if indeed they are not all laughing with him... Nah.

*smile and wave*

No incidence of mad cow disease was found in India. Hindus hold the cow sacred. Scientists are convinced mad cow disease in western countries were caused by humans. Many cases of men abusing cows have been reported in the west.

Two New York men have been arrested for having sex with cows and filming it, after a farmer in Herkimer County, New York, began noticing his cows behaving anxiously around him and not producing as much milk as usual and couldn't figure out why.
http://www.dailymotion.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:12:41 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:07:23 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 3/10/2016 7:56:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

There's some pretty good evidence that Harry is not our Christian Champion.

Defending Christians from their scriptural ignorance is being their Champion.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:26:19 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:09:06 PM, Harikrish wrote:

*smile and wave*

No incidence of mad cow disease was found in India. Hindus hold the cow sacred. Scientists are convinced mad cow disease in western countries were caused by humans. Many cases of men abusing cows have been reported in the west.

Two New York men have been arrested for having sex with cows and filming it, after a farmer in Herkimer County, New York, began noticing his cows behaving anxiously around him and not producing as much milk as usual and couldn't figure out why.

The onlookers are silenced as their laughter turns to pity as Hari begins ranting about having sex with cows. They move away slowly trying not to make eye contact.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:30:19 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:26:19 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*smile and wave*

The onlookers are silenced as their laughter turns to pity as Hari begins ranting about having sex with cows. They move away slowly trying not to make eye contact.

If you are a eat eater. Now you know why. The chances are high that you have been eating preshagged meat.
VirBinarus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:30:20 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:12:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

by scriptural ignorance does that mean

1. Interpreting wrong
2. Reading the wrong thing
3. Reading a bad translation
4. other (please specify)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:36:26 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:30:20 PM, VirBinarus wrote:
At 3/10/2016 8:12:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

by scriptural ignorance does that mean

1. Interpreting wrong
2. Reading the wrong thing
3. Reading a bad translation
4. other (please specify)
Not reading the scriptures, not accepting the facts like Jesus was crucified....verses in the bible specifically calling for his crucifixion and Pilate obliging.
Sacrifices had to be made in the temple with preparations and rituals. Jesus was nailed to a cross in a public area for all to see and mock him. That wasn't a sacrifice, that was a crucifixion. Besides God forbade human sacrifice.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:38:50 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:30:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

*smile and wave*

If you are a eat eater. Now you know why. The chances are high that you have been eating preshagged meat.

Onlookers have all moved away from Hari as he babbles incoherently. It suddenly dawns on Hari that the urine stain is causing a rash.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:39:48 PM

*smile and wave*

If you are a meat eater. Now you know why. The chances are high that you have been eating preshagged meat.

Sorry, typo.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:45:03 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:38:50 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

*smile and wave*

Onlookers have all moved away from Hari as he babbles incoherently. It suddenly dawns on Hari that the urine stain is causing a rash.

Stick with the facts. Cow's urine is known to cure 70-80 different diseases. That is 70-80 less diseases than found in western populations. And the cows don't even complain or miss it. How great is that!!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:51:12 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:43:05 PM, famousdebater wrote:
Thoughts on the sexism in the Qu'ran?
A Muslim man can have upto 4 wives. Women can't complain he is being selective or sexists. Muslim Women are required to be covered. Western women are forced to perform nude in bars...that is exploitation of women. Just a few examples.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:52:36 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:51:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
A Muslim man can have upto 4 wives. Women can't complain he is being selective or sexists. Muslim Women are required to be covered. Western women are forced to perform nude in bars...that is exploitation of women. Just a few examples.

I know. So your supposed to be defending Islam. What is your response?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 8:56:39 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:52:36 PM, famousdebater wrote:

That is my response. Muslim women upto 4 can share their man. Muslim women are not exploited for their bodies like women in western countries.
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 9:03:07 PM
At 3/10/2016 8:56:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That is my response. Muslim women upto 4 can share their man. Muslim women are not exploited for their bodies like women in western countries.

Sorry, misread your post there. I'll just quote texts from the Qu'ran to show you why Islam is sexist:

"A man sleeping with his wife is like a plow to the field, so plow it however you want."

Blatantly and utterly sexist.

"Husbands are a degree above their wives."

It doesn't take a genius to know why that's sexist.

"A male gets a double share of the inheritance over that of a female."

There is no justification for this claim.

"A woman"s testimony counts half of a man"s testimony."

Same as above.

"Slave-girls are property for their male owners, in a lusty sense."

This is objectifying women.

"A man may be polygamous with up to four wives."

You've already mentioned this.

" A husband may simply get rid of one of his undesirable wives. "

Again, this is objectifying women.

"Husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives. "

This is sexist abuse being justified.

" Mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls."

These are children we're talking about.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 10:02:49 PM
At 3/10/2016 9:03:07 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/10/2016 8:56:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Sorry, misread your post there. I'll just quote texts from the Qu'ran to show you why Islam is sexist:

"A man sleeping with his wife is like a plow to the field, so plow it however you want."

Blatantly and utterly sexist.

"Husbands are a degree above their wives."

It doesn't take a genius to know why that's sexist.

"A male gets a double share of the inheritance over that of a female."

There is no justification for this claim.

"A woman"s testimony counts half of a man"s testimony."

Same as above.

"Slave-girls are property for their male owners, in a lusty sense."

This is objectifying women.

"A man may be polygamous with up to four wives."

You've already mentioned this.

" A husband may simply get rid of one of his undesirable wives. "

Again, this is objectifying women.

"Husbands may hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives. "

This is sexist abuse being justified.

" Mature men are allowed to marry prepubescent girls."

These are children we're talking about.

They do sound like the Quran favours the man over the women. But being a man myself. It would be stupid to go against my own interest. Any Muslim woman who can put up with that would make a good wife.

What you haven't mentioned are areas where the Muslim woman is reaching equality with muslin men. Eg. Muslim women jihadists are encouraged to wear bomb vest and share in the blowing up of infidels. It the most sacred battles they are equal and women want to play an equal part.

Much as been said about Muslim men marrying child brides and very young girls. But the real act of charity becomes clear when Muslim men promise to care for these little girls and what better protection can there be than he marry her and as his wife receive all the protection and benefits she is entitled to as his wife. Now that is being magnanimous on the mans part.

Prostitution is illegal in Muslim countries. In the west it is the oldest known profession. That alone more than offsets all the abuses Muslims are accused of.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/10/2016 10:32:34 PM
Western women are forced to perform nude in bars...that is exploitation of women.

You've got it all wrong, Hari. Those women are as smart as they are beautiful, willingly undressing and dancing while making good money, no one is allowed to touch them.

And, it is they and the owners of the bars who are actually exploiting the men who sit and drink beer while throwing money.