Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 6:14:23 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Christians can obviously see that he did hey ? Yes / no
You ain't silly. you know he did.

A invisible god , and a pretty far fetched 1 if I do say so myself. Xenu you know the story aliens , spaceships, 1000 lives and crap. He could write a good story . A beyond smart intelligent man, multi millionaire probly a billionaire.
I'm not telling any 1 things they don't already know. I'll get on with it.

Where did he get this idea from ? Make a story make a god and gain followers , to gain money. If he could do this . In the 20th century. In front of all.
Do you think maybe , just maybe someone could of done it a couple of thousands of years ago. Maybe to build a army , or to live a better life , maybe to get a barn full of donkeys. To gather the gullible,

If not all religions are true , this was surely their purpose for being.
I belive the person then persons that invented the religions of today. Are the smartest people that ever lived. And never could of got credit for it . If they only new now what they did back then. Was still going.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 4:57:26 PM
Can a Christian answer me this , did the L Ron . Make a religion. ?

And people make cults. ?

Can we say that people can make religions. ?

Can you picture you Christian God making a religion?
So he created the whole universe and every thing in it . He can do anything.
With this in mind . Christianity should be the only religion and the first religion .

So this is how it had to happen.
God sees other gods being worshiped and Other religions start emerging. God must, HE MUST then think , I want a religion too. And wished to be worshipped. And people may as well know that I created the whole universe. So the person that created the universe runs into trouble and can't just make people listen to him aND believe him .

So he comes up with a plan , and the plan that the creator of everything comes up with is.
I'll have a "son" and a few other blokes " prophets" who will walk around their small walk able town on a recruitment drive , so to speak, and then I will have my son die come back to life or spirit. So god for some reason wants to be recognized and the way he does this is " WORD OF MOUTH " in 1 place of his whole universe Gods best plan . Word of mouth. And we know god can do things like teleporting people to heaven , and god can have a place like heaven.
This is what God has to do , to let people know he is the creator of all. Why he would want that. I don't know. It sound like he can't speak . So they have a book of what he spoke. And a few blokes walking town to town

Is this the actions of your god ? Do you think.
Someone who wants people that he made to know he is true.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2016 6:06:42 PM
At 3/11/2016 6:14:23 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

A invisible god , and a pretty far fetched 1 if I do say so myself. Xenu you know the story aliens , spaceships, 1000 lives and crap. He could write a good story . A beyond smart intelligent man, multi millionaire probly a billionaire.

Where did he get this idea from ? Make a story make a god and gain followers , to gain money. If he could do this . In the 20th century. In front of all.
Do you think maybe , just maybe someone could of done it a couple of thousands of years ago. Maybe to build a army , or to live a better life , maybe to get a barn full of donkeys. To gather the gullible,

I belive the person then persons that invented the religions of today. Are the smartest people that ever lived. And never could of got credit for it . If they only new now what they did back then. Was still going.

The only difference between Scientology and Christianity/Islam is that Scientology is newer. At one time Christianity and Islam were new "revelations" also.

No difference.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 4:19:26 AM

Yep you got us. We were hoping you never would notice the L.Ron.Hubbard thing. But you have obviously out smarted us. We concede.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:12:19 AM
I just did it to make you aware that a person can invent a god and start a religion.

And this is the only possible way a religion can start.
I can't take all the credit
It was only a matter of time before you realized you weren't thinking .
But now your a big kid and you can put your days wasted on your religious crap behind you, and do something more constructive then playing with yourself thinking about god. Hey its a new day. And your narrow mind will soon start widening . Just don't fall for the childish foolish stuff again. Your going to be OK I bet. And your welcome
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:34:35 PM
At 3/12/2016 2:13:13 PM, Jovian wrote:
L Ron Hubbard made a god, E I E I O.

Sorry but it just fitted so good xD

Nice

And with his god he made a
Jovian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:36:37 PM
At 3/12/2016 2:34:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Nice

Cult, E I E I O. With a cult cult here, and a cult cult there. Here a cult, there a cult, everwhere a cult cult. L Ron Hubbard made a god, E I E I O. And in the cults there...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 2:41:42 PM
At 3/12/2016 2:36:37 PM, Jovian wrote:
At 3/12/2016 2:34:35 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Nice

Cult, E I E I O. With a cult cult here, and a cult cult there. Here a cult, there a cult, everwhere a cult cult. L Ron Hubbard made a god, E I E I O. And in the cults there...

We're some celebrities e I E I O with a Tom cruse here and a John Travolta there . Here a Tom there a john everywhere a Tom john.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:37:03 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:12:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I just did it to make you aware that a person can invent a god and start a religion.
Sure they can. Hubbard,smith,Russell and many more have. Some would even add darwin to the list.
But now your a big kid and you can put your days wasted on your religious crap behind you, and do something more constructive then playing with yourself thinking about god. Hey its a new day. And your narrow mind will soon start widening . Just don't fall for the childish foolish stuff again. Your going to be OK I bet. And your welcome

Do something more constructive? ? As if you know me. You come here everyday with a new 5th grade mentality post on some anti God viewpoint and tell me to be more constructive. Do you listen to yourself? Im really starting to question that 37 year old profile you have.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 7:05:58 PM
At 3/12/2016 6:37:03 PM, Danb6177 wrote:
Sure they can. Hubbard,smith,Russell and many more have. Some would even add darwin to the list.

Do something more constructive? ? As if you know me. You come here everyday with a new 5th grade mentality post on some anti God viewpoint and tell me to be more constructive. Do you listen to yourself? Im really starting to question that 37 year old profile you have.

Put Jesus on the list to. Close to every religion has 1 founder.

WHY WOULD GOD WANT THE WORD TO KNOW HIM ALL OF A SUDDEN .?
DavidHenson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 12:14:39 AM

Of course.

Or, not.
"Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty." - Frank Herbert, Chapterhouse: Dune
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:09:33 AM

Hmmmm, what religion did Darwin found?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:13:09 AM
A religion founded by a third rate sci fi hack.
Imagine a religion founded by Heinlein or Herbert or Clark, it would have taken the world by storm and rumps of all other religions would be practiced in secret.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:03:37 AM
At 3/13/2016 3:09:33 AM, bulproof wrote:

well, evolution some would say.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:08:33 AM
At 3/13/2016 4:03:37 AM, Danb6177 wrote:

Yes, only the terminally ignorant.
Danb6177
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 5:10:03 AM
At 3/13/2016 4:08:33 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:03:37 AM, Danb6177 wrote:

Yes, only the terminally ignorant.

it would take something very close to believe what hubbard came up with as well.