Jump to topic:

Mental evaluation for Christians.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:11:19 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Have you ever seen a kid with a imaginary friend, ? It's rather disturbing.
But what disturbs us more is a full grown adult with a imaginary, creator , ruler , god if you will.
Somewhere along the line the part of the brain that deals with imaginations, has quadrupled in size , and thus makes the unfathomable, and outrageous quite the norm.
I suggest we start a free service to help or at the very least monitor, people with imaginary "gods" for safety of the able minded community.
People that belong to religious groups should not be taken on face value, as we can never know what they might tell their "god" to tell them next. 1 week they could be caring the next full of rage.
In interest of the able minded community. We reminded you if you are to see a member of a religious group in public they are not to be approached.
Parents should take measures to warn their kids of the religious, for they are known to attack them verbally and physically, as we see daily in the news.
Please stay safe and don't approach the god ruling religious.
Rosalie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:21:30 AM
At 3/12/2016 6:11:19 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
But what disturbs us more is a full grown adult with a imaginary, creator , ruler , god if you will.
Somewhere along the line the part of the brain that deals with imaginations, has quadrupled in size , and thus makes the unfathomable, and outrageous quite the norm.
I suggest we start a free service to help or at the very least monitor, people with imaginary "gods" for safety of the able minded community.
People that belong to religious groups should not be taken on face value, as we can never know what they might tell their "god" to tell them next. 1 week they could be caring the next full of rage.
In interest of the able minded community. We reminded you if you are to see a member of a religious group in public they are not to be approached.
Parents should take measures to warn their kids of the religious, for they are known to attack them verbally and physically, as we see daily in the news.

Lol, this was great.
" We need more videos of cat's playing the piano on the internet" - My art professor.

"Criticism is easier to take when you realize that the only people who aren't criticized are those who don't take risks." - Donald Trump

Officially Mrs. 16Kadams 8-30-16
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 1:46:51 PM

I don't find children with imaginary friends disturbing.
However, you make a good point. While I don't necessarily agree with you, you do make a strong case for the mental instability of the religious.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 3:46:32 PM
At 3/12/2016 1:46:51 PM, Godgirl wrote:

I totally agree. My grandson had an invisible friend a couple of weeks ago and the IF had a sleep over at our place on his own and was no trouble whatsoever.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:40:01 PM

How about grown, intelligent adults?

However, you make a good point. While I don't necessarily agree with you, you do make a strong case for the mental instability of the religious.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Godgirl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:43:25 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:40:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I know. That's why I say you make a good point.

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:56:27 PM
At 3/12/2016 5:43:25 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:40:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I know. That's why I say you make a good point.

And, it's actually really easy to show. Just put yourself in the shoes of an intelligent adult listening to another intelligent adult talk about their imaginary friends. Then, look in a mirror and do the same thing. You will indeed find it disturbing.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth