Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Christians, thoughts on this Quran verse?

n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2

Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.
Never fart near dog
Godgirl
Posts: 500
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 1:34:10 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

We do. I think he may have actually taken a verse from the bible and substituted Allah for God.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 2:53:28 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 1:34:10 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

We do. I think he may have actually taken a verse from the bible and substituted Allah for God.

was joking there ~::D
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:25:11 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

Sorry I was a bit late to correct the infidel. Thanks for the help.
As-salamu alaykum......Harikrish.
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 3:34:58 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 1:34:10 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

We do. I think he may have actually taken a verse from the bible and substituted Allah for God.

I concur.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses. And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:14:29 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 3:34:58 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/13/2016 1:34:10 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

We do. I think he may have actually taken a verse from the bible and substituted Allah for God.

I concur.

its not exist in the Quran was just joking here mate!!
Never fart near dog
famousdebater
Posts: 3,943
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:15:22 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 7:14:29 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 3:34:58 PM, famousdebater wrote:
At 3/13/2016 1:34:10 PM, Godgirl wrote:
At 3/12/2016 6:28:49 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

in this verse the word for "Meledians" is not true.. its "Munafiqun/Hypocrites":D and yeah we dont have things like that in the Bible.

We do. I think he may have actually taken a verse from the bible and substituted Allah for God.

I concur.

its not exist in the Quran was just joking here mate!!

I know. He said that he was joking and I said that I agreed.
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.
n7
Posts: 1,360
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.


Uphold Marxist-Leninist-Maoist-Sargonist-n7ism.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2016 10:33:25 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

What is important is you stop fabricating verses in the Quran with the hope of pitting Christians against Muslims. Those monkey theateristics of your wont work here.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM
Posted: 9 months ago
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 2:05:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 5:56:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 2:05:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!

Hari, please (for your own sake) try and free yourself from this despicable and ludicrous caste idea. Nobody is born better or worse than anybody else.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 6:18:31 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 5:56:01 PM, desmac wrote:
At 3/14/2016 2:05:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!

Hari, please (for your own sake) try and free yourself from this despicable and ludicrous caste idea. Nobody is born better or worse than anybody else.

Am I the only Brahmin here?

India"s "Untouchables" Are Still Being Forced to Collect Human Waste by Hand
http://time.com...

Note the date. August 25, 2014.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,633
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 6:24:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 2:05:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!

I'm so sorry that the reading comprehension problem you've experienced while reading my post was a result of your tenuous grip on reality, but I was not defending n7 at all, where you could have gleaned such a notion is quite puzzling, indeed.

I think that if you look carefully, you should be able to see where my post indicated your consistent use of the same copy/pasted posts you made ages ago and consequently haven't said anything new since. You're almost difficult to distinguish from a computer print out caught in a loop, Hari.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 6:43:08 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/14/2016 6:24:30 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/14/2016 2:05:04 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/14/2016 12:37:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:49:27 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:42:07 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 9:20:56 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:43:38 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 8:12:59 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 7:23:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:46:04 PM, n7 wrote:
At 3/13/2016 4:06:23 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/12/2016 5:50:04 PM, n7 wrote:
"ALLAH commands: Go, attack the Meledians and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys in service to your prophet and ALLAH".- Surah 115:2


Christians, what do you think of this verse? Do you believe the bible is better in moral terms than the verse above?

In defence of Christianity as a champion of Christianity and the David of Goliaths. I have to ask you to stop pitting Christians against Muslims with you fabricated verses.
I just wanted to see if someone would see through my ruse and it's good that people did. But honestly if someone is going to accept the OP without question, then they need to be more skeptical. The OP was to encourage skepticism, not an attempt to start some conflict between Christians and Muslims. I mean do you honestly think I'd cite a nonexistent surah if I was trying to do this?

And as a Champion of Muslims I have to ask you to stop distorting the Quran. You are a self declared agnostic....that is an admission you do not know nor have beliefs in what the two religions hold central to their beliefs. So learn to keep your ignorance to yourself and resist the temptation to drag others into your neutered existence.

How is being an agnostic ignorant? Withholding belief is rational if you believe the evidence is insufficient to come to a conclusion, wouldn't you agree?

An agnostic is someone who declares he does not know or cannot know and therefore is ignorant of the existence of God. An atheist takes it a step further and denies the existence of God.
Ignorant of god's existence is a subset of atheism or agnosticism called "Ignosticism". Agnostics can understand the concept and arguments for God without subscribing to this.
Yet they are willing to believe other things that have even less conclusive evidence like everything appeared suddenly on its own accord and their common ancestors were monkeys.
I'm sure you understand evolution better than any biologist, which gives the authority to claim evolution has insufficient evidence. Nonetheless, I'm skeptical about the methodology of science too, so your critique doesn't apply to me.
But stooping to pit Christians against Muslims is strong evidence of your lowley descent.
You're inability to understand the point I made is evident from your ad hominem.

You fabricated your point which you admitted was not part of any Surah. That was stooping low. You were exposed even before anyone took your bait. Instead of offering an apology to our Muslim members you are accusing me of ad hominem. Get real.
Lol, you did commit an ad hominem. Claiming what I did was evidence of my "lowley descent." How is promoting skepticism among Christians stooping low?

You were behaving like a monkey.. And Darwin explains why.
Darwin wrote in The descent of man: "The Simiadae then branched off into two great stems, the New World and Old World monkeys; and from the latter, at a remote period, Man, the wonder and glory of the Universe, proceeded.

You are displaying the indelible stamp of your lowley origin.

You're clearly not understanding what I'm saying......

Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.
You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!

I'm so sorry that the reading comprehension problem you've experienced while reading my post was a result of your tenuous grip on reality, but I was not defending n7 at all, where you could have gleaned such a notion is quite puzzling, indeed.

Right here in your comments above which I underlined and reposted below.

Your wrote: Don't worry about Hari, he's in a daze, he has about a dozen or so posts he's written, but ever since he lost his mind, he's been copy and pasting the same ones over and over. Just try not to make eye contact and you'll be fine.

I pointed out your dispicable action: " You are trying to defend n7 who admitted he fabricated a Surah from the Quran in an attempt to bait Christians and Muslims to fight each other. He is a despicable low life just as much as you are a low caste untouchable. Matching Karmas, lol!!!"

You are a very dishonest low life untouchable. Your karma is proof I am right.

I think that if you look carefully, you should be able to see where my post indicated your consistent use of the same copy/pasted posts you made ages ago and consequently haven't said anything new since. You're almost difficult to distinguish from a computer print out caught in a loop, Hari.
persianimmortal
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2016 9:35:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Surah 115:2

There is no 115th sura in the Quran....It goes up to 114, which is Surah An-Nas (The Mankind)

So...maybe you wrote the verse incorrectly...idk