l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
___________________________________________________________________________________________
There are at least two sides to every story, and this excerpt has been subtly scripted to tell more than one, it's as chequered as a Freemasons pavement, whilst at the same time remaining camouflaged.

I'll test the following scripture, in the belief that "in order to get to know a leader, we first get to know his fruits", - "the people that serve him"

Gen 3:1 "Now the serpent was more subtil than any of the beast in the field that the LORD God had made".

I watched this Satan inspired video clip on youtube, before reading through a few comments, ie - "how romantic" - "My Favorite part of the move" - "my favorite Disney movie ever" Etc.
It was easy for me to witness many examples of unsuspecting youtubers who being without "eyes to see" having been sucked into a hidden dark sinful and satanic story, whilst blindly thinking on a romantic level

The Internet exposes many chequered examples from Freemason Walt Disney, some more transparent than others, which mercilessly targets the minds of unsuspecting individuals.

Let's look at his tale with a biblical slant on the story which resulted in the downfall of man, and from a believers perspective,followed "a whole new world" with much sin, violence, death, sorrow, and heartache as we see and hear of on a daily basis,

Beginning in Genesis 3:1, the serpent visits Eve, speaks 46 words then she is beguiled and sins,- Gen 3:3"..neither shall Ye touch it, least Ye die".

The writers have the deceiving airborne outsider (not of Royal blood) visiting the innocent Royal at her home by means of bible forbidden magic, whilst cunningly draped in royal attire in an attempt to appear more convincing to his gullible target.

Matt 7:15 "Beware of false prophets (Teachers), which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves". (Sheep's clothing are spiritual garments of righteousness)

Deut 10 "There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch".

11 "Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a NECROMANCER".- anyone who dabbles with magic is a "necromancer" so according to the bible,the script writers have this ne'er-do-well playing the part of a rebellious sinner on a quest for unmerited trust,whilst pretending to be honest,upright, and loyal, Just as Satan did with Eve.

Gen 3:4 "and the serpent said unto the woman, "Ye shall not surely die"

Everything appeared clear until [0.14] where she is asked "do you trust me?" then a Shock reaction, "WHAT"??? 'she whispered, the question was repeated before a scripted "yeah,sssssss", in reply,
why did she not flinch at the suggestion of leaving her home and having a trip on the carpet with a stranger which is in it's self an act of trust, but then appear so shocked when questioned if she trusted him, ?, - one is spoken with the mouth, and the other is acted out.
Her shocked reaction only makes sense if the writers are secretly having her play the part of Eve whilst in conversation with Satan, and the reality for Eve to be suddenly faced with a question of placing her trust in anyone other that God, would bring the same shock reaction. and she had to trust in him in order to take the fruit,

It's important to bare in mind that nothing whatsoever can be found in an animated movie that wasn't purposely and deliberately put there by a qualified artist, or writer, before going on to be scrupulously inspected and passed by a highly trained team of dedicated editors and producers, so nothing is put there by accident, or without purpose, here's a perfect example [0.48] the carpet picks a daisy for the female, Why a daisy ? - A Daisy symbolizes innocence and purity. It can also symbolize new beginnings.- perfectly fitting for Eve in her "beguiled" state of mind, yet never a thought given that it's a hidden reference to her!

Going back to 0.35 "the church door" ?, not sure what that's about or the carvings, but it could explained as a door between Heaven and earth, the scene has been poorly presented, because the carvings are not clear (in focus) but the hints are, the world beyond have also been deliberately obscured until the very point where the door has been passed over, then right on cue the song begins, "A whole new world" furthermore they immediately fly over a barrier of some sort to venture beyond the carved door, so it does have real meaning or it wouldn't have been included.

Song lyrics -
"I can show you the world, Shinning Shimmering splendor", - perfectly in line with Satan's failed sales pitch that he went through with Jesus, Matt 4:8 "Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them"

"I can open your eyes" - Gen 3:7 "and the eyes of both of them were open",
"Now when did you last let your heart decide", What has she got to decide ?, she's only went for a joy ride, - again a line more fitting when directed at Eve, because - Matt 15:19 "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies": this is what Stan wanted and got from Eve "an evil heart felt thought decision and act disobeying "the commandment", which could only result in "a whole new world" of murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies": "A new fantastic point of view" - Gen 3:5 "Ye shall be as Gods, knowing good and evil" - these lyrics really have nothing to do with the Aladdin story, but are more than fitting when paralleled with Satan and his underhand tactics when enticing Eve to sin, for her to be banished into "a whole new world".knowing good and evil, and later taste death.
"No one to tell us no, or where to go" - More sales pitch on the benefits of disobedience. again more fitting for Eve

There's loads more reasons that I've found to justify my conclusion, but did you notice her eyes when she touched the fruit ? [2.28] fear, then eyes wide open, before an expression of delight, just previous to that it showed the sphinx, the Parthenon, and Eros, [2.02 - 2.22] - which all dove tail splendidly !

The sphinx is a cross between "sons of God" and "daughters of men" or "beauty and the beast", (another cunningly scripted Disney Movie written by Freemason Victor Hugo) where the seed of man was mixed with that of the beast, causing God to bring the flood, the Parthenon once being the world center of demon worship, has 46 outer support pillars, the same number of chromosomes found in the human body, "23 pairs", which goes some way in explaining why we had a mysteriously named "Pope John the 23RD"
Gen 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose".- "fallen angels" Jude 1:6 "And the Angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation.."

Satan is the "prince of the power of the air"- Eph 2:2 - and "Handsome prince" is the only name she calls the "lying necromancer",[4.20] could this be a reference to "Handsome devil" ?.
Notice the look he gave behind her back after lying to the fallen female [4.04] he couldn't even be truthful when caught out and given the chance to explain his position, Why , John 8:44 "because there is no truth in him".

With biblical knowledge, and knowing how Freemason use it, paves a path for the investigator to see their evil works clearly, instead of blindly thinking how "wonderful" a piece of the story was,

How right God was when he said "Satan was the most "subtle" of his creations"!
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 7:01:18 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I appreciate the effort but I'm simply not buying into this
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 7:12:24 AM
At 11/11/2010 7:01:18 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
Google "Satanic Disney movies" - 62,000 results !
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 7:19:35 AM
I love that movie. Perhaps I should go on a Disney watching spree, I forgot how much I love Disney. sorry didn't read what you wrote, but I'm sure if I decided to do a search for "freemason" on this I would find about 5 results, and a bizarre conspiracy theory.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 7:20:18 AM
At 11/11/2010 7:12:24 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:
At 11/11/2010 7:01:18 AM, vardas0antras wrote:
Google "Satanic Disney movies" - 62,000 results !

Well maybe you said "satan/satanic" more than freemason. lets see.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 7:21:45 AM
Freemason, 4
Satan- 8

Satan was mentioned twice as much as freemason, so this must be a conspiracy created by the satanic freemasons....!
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 8:26:54 AM
At 11/11/2010 7:21:45 AM, lovelife wrote:
Freemason, 4
Satan- 8

Satan was mentioned twice as much as freemason, so this must be a conspiracy created by the satanic freemasons....!

and all to distract from looking into there real conspiracies!
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
Marauder
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 8:56:29 AM
At 11/11/2010 8:44:54 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:

More

I've heard of this one and it's bogus, you have to turn the volume all the way up to even think you might have heard something and still not end up being sure. all Aladdin says under his breath is 'down kitty, nice kitty' though
One act of Rebellion created all the darkness and evil in the world; One life of Total Obedience created a path back to eternity and God.

A Scout is Obedient.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 9:12:28 AM
At 11/11/2010 8:35:56 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Cool. Did you know that according to that, he didn't know how to draw, and the more lines you have in symatry the easier it is to draw, which is why grids are used to help little kids draw.
Also Cruela De vil, was a villan? She was in a negative light the WHOLE time, which if thats satanic, so is the bible, that has the devil in a negative light.
Also I have read the Satanic Bible and have seen NOTHING about Disney. (To be fair once it got to BS material I stopped paying close attention. BS being stuff like casting spells and communicating with demons.)
More flaws? Prolly those are just the ones that I remember seeing atm.
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 9:46:27 AM
What childish crap. Get a job and stop watching Disney films.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:15:39 AM
At 11/11/2010 9:46:27 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Are you brainwashed into thinking everyone one the Net is living in your time zone, or are you normaly this dull minded ?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:32:55 AM
At 11/11/2010 10:15:39 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:
Are you brainwashed into thinking everyone one the Net is living in your time zone, or are you normaly this dull minded ?

I made no reference to time zones, stop smoking crack.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
Anacharsis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:33:56 AM
I see what you're getting at and you may even be right about the intention of the message. But you would have to believe in Satan to be concerned about it, which is a mis-guided conception. Consider that alternate (non-literalist) interpretations of the "original sin" myth suggest widely different things to different people. Perhaps there's an intended message in these movies, utilizing biblical symbolism as a means of communicating something you've never even imagined. I make no claim on what it might be or its value.
the-good-teacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:45:46 AM
At 11/11/2010 10:32:55 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

I made no reference to time zones, stop smoking crack

I never said you made a time zone reference, are you feeling OK ?
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:52:35 AM
At 11/11/2010 10:45:46 AM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Are you drunk or just f*cking retarded? Seriously? Can we organise a whip round and pay for you to be castrated for the good of the species?
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:14:20 PM
At 11/11/2010 10:52:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

Are you drunk or just f*cking retarded? Seriously? Can we organise a whip round and pay for you to be castrated for the good of the species?

no need to be rude
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
InsertNameHere
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:18:12 PM
At 11/11/2010 12:14:20 PM, vardas0antras wrote:

no need to be rude

We're just tired of this guy's Freemason crap. He says literally everything is a Mason conspiracy.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:20:05 PM
At 11/11/2010 12:18:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

no need to be rude

We're just tired of this guy's Freemason crap. He says literally everything is a Mason conspiracy.

Justified?
'sup DDO -- july 2013
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:23:53 PM
At 11/11/2010 12:18:12 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:

no need to be rude

My point still stand and Zetsubou is right too
Anacharsis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:30:03 PM
At 11/11/2010 10:52:35 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:

@CN - http://www.debate.org...
JimProfit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 1:40:31 PM
Maybe it's not intentional. I can deal with Christian conspiracies, but I don't see it being so organized, so precise, so subtle. It's just bull.

Your notion of Satan could just be a phenomona, a phenomona that may have living incarnations and influence, and while I'm sure there are cults, and Satanic worshippers, it isn't why it's everywhere. It's like a force of nature.