Question for Mormons,

Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 10:39:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Yes.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 12:28:03 PM
At 11/11/2010 10:39:34 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Yes.

Nevertheless Mormonism doesn't have a good reputation (not that it should effect their arguments and this video)
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/11/2010 1:57:57 PM
At 11/11/2010 12:28:03 PM, vardas0antras wrote:
At 11/11/2010 10:39:34 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
Yes.

Nevertheless Mormonism doesn't have a good reputation (not that it should effect their arguments and this video)

I did not even get to the point where he mentions Mormonism, but this man is clearly a charlatan.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.