The Truth about Mother Teresa

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 7:52:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/15/2016 7:31:27 PM, Hayd wrote:

In light of Mother Teresa's approval of sainthood, I found it necessary to point out who she really was.

She was hot. She was.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:33:23 PM
At 3/15/2016 7:52:54 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

In light of Mother Teresa's approval of sainthood, I found it necessary to point out who she really was.

She was hot. She was.

Well fvck you then
famousdebater
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:43:48 PM

Could you very briefly sum up for those that do not have the time to watch the 21 minute video?
"Life calls the tune, we dance."
John Galsworthy
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2016 11:54:28 PM

Me: The M Teresa Organization was loved by the Mafia, what a great place to launder money. The organization knew who they were dealing with and enjoyed the cash flow, and the fact that the Vatican does not lodge tax returns was loved by the Mafia.
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 12:07:11 AM
At 3/15/2016 11:43:48 PM, famousdebater wrote:

Could you very briefly sum up for those that do not have the time to watch the 21 minute video?

She's a con artist that created a scheme only to try to stop abortions, and raise money for catholic church by accepting donations from mass murdering dictators
Hayd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 12:40:17 AM
At 3/15/2016 11:54:28 PM, Peternosaint wrote:

Me: The M Teresa Organization was loved by the Mafia, what a great place to launder money. The organization knew who they were dealing with and enjoyed the cash flow, and the fact that the Vatican does not lodge tax returns was loved by the Mafia.

http://giphy.com...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2016 1:42:58 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Mother Teresa considered that suffering --- even when caused by poverty, medical problems, or starvation " was a gift from God. As a result, while her clinics received millions of dollars in donations, their conditions drew criticism from people disturbed by the shortage of medical care, systematic diagnosis, and necessary nutrition, as well as the scarcity of analgesics for those in pain.[107][108][109] Many of her critics accused her of a fundamental contradiction: It was estimated that she raised over $100 million for her charity, yet only 5-7% of this was used in catering to the poor. Some have argued that the additional money could have had transformative effects on the health of the poor by creating advanced palliative care facilities in the city.[110][111] Others, both in India and abroad, criticised her opposition to abortion and contraception.[112][113][114]

One of Mother Teresa's most outspoken critics was the English journalist and literary critic Christopher Hitchens, who wrote the extended essay The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice (1995) and wrote in a 2003 article, "This returns us to the medieval corruption of the church, which sold indulgences to the rich while preaching hellfire and continence to the poor. [Mother Teresa] was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction."[115]

Privately, Mother Teresa experienced doubts and struggles over her religious beliefs which lasted nearly 50 years until the end of her life, during which "she felt no presence of God whatsoever", "neither in her heart or in the eucharist" as put by her postulator Rev. Brian Kolodiejchuk.[117] Mother Teresa expressed grave doubts about God's existence and pain over her lack of faith:

Where is my faith? Even deep down ... there is nothing but emptiness and darkness ... If there be God --- please forgive me. When I try to raise my thoughts to Heaven, there is such convicting emptiness that those very thoughts return like sharp knives and hurt my very soul.[118]

The corrupt Catholic Church is now going to make a saint of a non-believer!