Total Posts:170|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Ask a former JW

AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:10:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

How many doors approx have you knocked upon.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:13:19 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:10:03 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

How many doors approx have you knocked upon.

Oh God...thats the equivalent of saying "How many times have you taken a p*ss"...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:17:46 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:10:03 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

How many doors approx have you knocked upon.

Assuming I knocked on 10 doors per Saturday, and there's 53 Saturday's in a year, that's 53 * 10 = 530.

I was a JW for about 20 years, so that's 530 * 20 = 10600.

So probably over 10600 realistically, but yeah, about that maybe.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:28:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:25:23 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
FarQ.

...I'm not sure whether this is a different spelling of "f*ck" or a hidden "f*ck you"...

For my next question .
I'm holding a action figure . Can u point.

Can I point? What does that mean?

Shall I continue.

I....guess?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:32:18 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:28:17 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:25:23 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
FarQ.

...I'm not sure whether this is a different spelling of "f*ck" or a hidden "f*ck you"...

For my next question .
I'm holding a action figure . Can u point.

Can I point? What does that mean?

Shall I continue.

I....guess?

Sorry that was a gobsmacked F*ck

No further questions.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:35:51 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:32:18 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:28:17 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:25:23 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
FarQ.

...I'm not sure whether this is a different spelling of "f*ck" or a hidden "f*ck you"...

For my next question .
I'm holding a action figure . Can u point.

Can I point? What does that mean?

Shall I continue.

I....guess?

Sorry that was a gobsmacked F*ck

No further questions.

Oh, ok good. I thought you said "f*ck you" for a second. I wouldn't blame you. Knocking on 10,000 doors every Saturday morning would have warranted that for sure XD
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 10:20:01 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....
I appreciate your willingness to answer questions regarding what I refer to as the Botchtower!

I have many questions and rather than burden you all at once, could we please start with you giving as best you can, a detailed explanation of ' why ' you left them after 20 years especially?

I look at this as a great opportunity for re-confirming why they DO NOT have the Truth as they claim they do!

Thanks
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:24:25 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 10:20:01 AM, Composer wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....
I appreciate your willingness to answer questions regarding what I refer to as the Botchtower!

I have many questions and rather than burden you all at once, could we please start with you giving as best you can, a detailed explanation of ' why ' you left them after 20 years especially?

Combination of things. Firstly, I was curious one day about the amount of evidence there actually was for evolution, (because, you know, it's pretty dumb to take one persons word for it) so I googled it in my spare time and...I was absolutely shocked at how much evidence there actually was! The JW books and brochures always depicted evolution as some fairy tale. That was a real "holy sh*t" moment.

Secondly, I started researching more deeply into the bible, and when I say deeply, I mean REALLY deeply! Like, I would look at particular scriptures on interlinear versions (and the kingdom interlinear which the Watchtower discontinued) and I quickly realised that not only was it complete bull, but the JWs indoctrinated me to beleive this bull in a way contrary to what it actually said! Furthermore, when I started reading parts of the bible, I realised, for the first time ever, that it was so contradictory! It also showed me what an malevolent bully God really was in the bible!

Thirdly, I started to dive deep into the realm of logic and reasoning, especially science. That helped me to realise just how unsupported the idea of "God" was in the first place.

But I think the absolute nail in the coffin was when an "elder" (an important member of the congregation or "church") told me to stop "being so analytical". That's when I knew, I was in a cult. So I left.

I look at this as a great opportunity for re-confirming why they DO NOT have the Truth as they claim they do!

Thanks

Your welcome
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:51:51 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Most former JWs are simply bitter because deep inside they know what they have lost.

I am a former JW who recognises that my disfellowshipping was my own fault, and I have no intention of turning on the God of the Universe just because I don;t like what I brought on myself.

Maybe it is time you woke up to the real problem that has made you desert God, Christ and their servants, whatever that may be, though your posts give me a possible hint.

Judging by them, and them alone, your problem is a simple lack of faith in Jehovah's ability to guide his own people to the extent he wishes to.

You also display a disregard for any truth that doesn't suit you, whether or not it suits Jehovah and his sin.

Wake up and come back under Jehovah's wing before it's too late. As Christ said, there is more joy in heaven over 1 sinner who repents than over 99 righteous men who have no need of repentance.

That is a decision only you can make.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 12:04:24 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 11:51:51 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Most former JWs are simply bitter because deep inside they know what they have lost.

Ahhh it wouldn't be the same if you didn't show up. But again, who wanted you on this thread anyway? But no, I'm not bitter because of what I lost. I'd rather lose everything and become a thinker than have the world and be brainwashed. I'm the happiest I've ever been!

I am a former JW who recognises that my disfellowshipping was my own fault, and I have no intention of turning on the God of the Universe just because I don;t like what I brought on myself.

No one cares. Besides, if that's true, why are you here? Haven't you got some reinstating to go through?

Maybe it is time you woke up to the real problem that has made you desert God, Christ and their servants, whatever that may be, though your posts give me a possible hint.

I literally said it to another guy before why I left. But really, you want to cause a fight and pull away completely from the original intent of this post don't yeh? Your likeness to whom you claim to worship is...uncanny...

Judging by them, and them alone, your problem is a simple lack of faith in Jehovah's ability to guide his own people to the extent he wishes to.

That one part of it. How could Jehovah guide such a bunch of psychotic imbeciles as you lot?

You also display a disregard for any truth that doesn't suit you, whether or not it suits Jehovah and his sin.

Says you? lol, don't JWs dis fellowship anyone who believes something contrary to what the GB say? Have you ever done research into evolution for more than two minutes that hasn't been from a JW source? No, not bloody likely.

Wake up and come back under Jehovah's wing before it's too late. As Christ said, there is more joy in heaven over 1 sinner who repents than over 99 righteous men who have no need of repentance.

NO, I'm never going back to that brainwashing cult of yours.

That is a decision only you can make.

And I've already made it. Now off you pop, no one wants you here!
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 5:31:06 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 12:04:24 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 11:51:51 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Most former JWs are simply bitter because deep inside they know what they have lost.

Ahhh it wouldn't be the same if you didn't show up. But again, who wanted you on this thread anyway? But no, I'm not bitter because of what I lost. I'd rather lose everything and become a thinker than have the world and be brainwashed. I'm the happiest I've ever been!

The trouble is tat by rejecting the truth you have ceased to be a true thinker.

All you have done is moved from under Jehovah's brainwashing and put yourself under Satan's.

Satan's charge against Jehovah was that people would want to be independent of Jehovah and not serve him. You have just proved Satan right n your case.

After all, that is precisely how he fooled Eve isn't it.

A true thinker cares more abut what is right, than about being independant, and recognises that there is no such thng as true independence of thought, only a choice as to who you follow.

You have chosen to follow Satan in defying Jehovah, because like Eve you want to be independent, something she was not capable of being and neither are you..

I chose to stick with Jehovah because I love truth and justice, and he represents both.


I am a former JW who recognises that my disfellowshipping was my own fault, and I have no intention of turning on the God of the Universe just because I don;t like what I brought on myself.

No one cares. Besides, if that's true, why are you here? Haven't you got some reinstating to go through?

Jehovah cares, as does his son Because there is more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over 99 righteous men who have no need of repentance.

You have declared yourself self-righteous, but it is not you who will be judging.


Maybe it is time you woke up to the real problem that has made you desert God, Christ and their servants, whatever that may be, though your posts give me a possible hint.

I literally said it to another guy before why I left. But really, you want to cause a fight and pull away completely from the original intent of this post don't yeh? Your likeness to whom you claim to worship is...uncanny...

I don;t care why you claim you left. You make it obvious by everything you post what the real reason is. Like Even you have allowed Satan to convince you that independence from Jehovah, a complete illusion in itself, is more important than truth.

I am not interested in an argument because there truly isn't one.

There is what you claim, and there is the truth. That is all there is to it.

I shall stand by the truth no matter what you or anyone else says.


Judging by them, and them alone, your problem is a simple lack of faith in Jehovah's ability to guide his own people to the extent he wishes to.

That one part of it. How could Jehovah guide such a bunch of psychotic imbeciles as you lot?

Neither they nor I are psychotic. Satan, who you have chosen to follow, is, that is why he conned Even not thinking she could be independent, and why he has conned you exactly the same way also.

Without Jehovah you can be nothing, have nothing, because everything is Jehovah's, including the spirit that allows you to live.


You also display a disregard for any truth that doesn't suit you, whether or not it suits Jehovah and his sin.

Says you? lol, don't JWs dis fellowship anyone who believes something contrary to what the GB say? Have you ever done research into evolution for more than two minutes that hasn't been from a JW source? No, not bloody likely.

Actually I researched into evolution for a number of years before I ever became a JW, and it simply doesn't make sense, no does it rally fit the evidence. I rejected it as taght long before I had even heard of JWs, and spent some time trying to fit it round the creation account, but it doesn't fit.

If you can stand by evolution you have not truly researched it, just looked for the bits you like, as you do with everything.


Wake up and come back under Jehovah's wing before it's too late. As Christ said, there is more joy in heaven over 1 sinner who repents than over 99 righteous men who have no need of repentance.

NO, I'm never going back to that brainwashing cult of yours.

No, you are sticking with Satan's brainwashng world instead.

Who would you rather be brainwashed by?

God?

or Stan?

Because there are not other choices.

Those of us who recognise the truth of that choose Jehovah, who wants only what is good for humanity, over and above Satan, who only wants all to perish as he soon will.


That is a decision only you can make.

And I've already made it. Now off you pop, no one wants you here!

You can always change your mind back. Mistakes are only mistakes if you don;t learn from them. Currently you are refusing to.

As for re-instatement, I am working on it, but do you think for one moment that, when I have achieved it, it will make me love my fellow man any the less?

JWs and I do what we do for love of their fellow man, because there is no greater gift you can give anyone than eternal life, and only the JWs can show you how to collect on it.

Don;t forget what Christ said the two greatest commands were, and still are:

1: You must love Jehovah God with your whole heart, your whole mind, and your whole being.

2: You must love your fellow man as yourself.

Only the JWs fulfil both of those, and only they truly show their fellow man the love that Jehovah and his son have shown us, and there is no greater love than that.

Again there are only two choices.

Serve Jehovah.

or

Serve Satan.

You have chosen Satan by proving his charge true n your case.

Your choice, but you can change back if you wish, but don't wait too long or it will be too late.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 6:45:30 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Why didn't you speak out earlier when much was being raised about a JW member being disfellowshipped and shunned by the Elders. And without being reinstated after 10 years, MCB was preaching on public forums the same JW doctrines while still suspended.

He joined a dating service after 4 divorces and after abandoning his children, then tried to raise money on Gofundme.com for some exoctic Asians all the while preaching what he learnt from the JW before his disfellowshipped and shunning.

Now he claims he is trying to work his way back after 10 years of perverted living, engaging in unnatural sexual acts. He is a sexual pervert, suicidal and clinically depressed but believes he is filled with the the holy spiritual. Looking at his picture, all you see is a fat obese piece of trash.

Do you know others like him that we should be warned about?
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 7:23:33 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Awsm, I want to thank you for creating this thread, and to acknowledge the courage and honesty it took to do so.

My question is: what kinds of good can you now perform outside the JW faith, which would not have occurred to you, or would have been forbidden to you, inside the JW faith?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 7:38:41 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 7:23:33 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
Awsm, I want to thank you for creating this thread, and to acknowledge the courage and honesty it took to do so.

My question is: what kinds of good can you now perform outside the JW faith, which would not have occurred to you, or would have been forbidden to you, inside the JW faith?

None of which God and Christ would approve, since the motivation would inevitably be wrong.

Why?

Because inside the JW organisation you can draw followers for Christ and thus for his father.

Outside that organisation you can only draw followers for Satan.

Doing that by doing what appears to be good still consts those people their eternal lives, and will still not be acceptable for that reason.

As Paul put it:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps disguising himself as an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing extraordinary if his ministers also keep disguising themselves as ministers of righteousness. But their end will be according to their works.

No matter how much they appear as Angles (messengers) of light, they are in fact fakes, and the light they give but is darkness indeed.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:07:06 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

The bible gave us all an example of a former JW-- his name was Judas.
kjw47
Posts: 1,624
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:08:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 6:45:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Why didn't you speak out earlier when much was being raised about a JW member being disfellowshipped and shunned by the Elders. And without being reinstated after 10 years, MCB was preaching on public forums the same JW doctrines while still suspended.

He joined a dating service after 4 divorces and after abandoning his children, then tried to raise money on Gofundme.com for some exoctic Asians all the while preaching what he learnt from the JW before his disfellowshipped and shunning.

Now he claims he is trying to work his way back after 10 years of perverted living, engaging in unnatural sexual acts. He is a sexual pervert, suicidal and clinically depressed but believes he is filled with the the holy spiritual. Looking at his picture, all you see is a fat obese piece of trash.

Do you know others like him that we should be warned about?

The mirror don't lie.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:15:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 8:07:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....


The bible gave us all an example of a former JW-- his name was Judas.

Ouch. True but definitely ouch.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:16:06 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 8:07:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....


The bible gave us all an example of a former JW-- his name was Judas.

So MCB and other JW members fashion their beliefs after Judas a former JW. Sounds like a losing proposition.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:20:27 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 8:15:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/18/2016 8:07:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....


The bible gave us all an example of a former JW-- his name was Judas.

Ouch. True but definitely ouch.

They did not miss your admission.

You wrote:"
I am a former JW who recognises that my disfellowshipping was my own fault, and I have no intention of turning on the God of the Universe just because I don;t like what I brought on myself."
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:23:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 6:45:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Why didn't you speak out earlier when much was being raised about a JW member being disfellowshipped and shunned by the Elders. And without being reinstated after 10 years, MCB was preaching on public forums the same JW doctrines while still suspended.

He joined a dating service after 4 divorces and after abandoning his children, then tried to raise money on Gofundme.com for some exoctic Asians all the while preaching what he learnt from the JW before his disfellowshipped and shunning.

And you can't even spell exotic, lol.

A lot of what I preach on here I have learned since my disfellowshipping, and it all comes from the Bible anyway.

Yes I would love to be able to raise some money to go to the Philippines again and marry the one who, whilst not in the least exotic, is as good as my wife with just Caesar's approval needed, and who I support, as well as putting her Sister through college to become a teacher.

I have tried and failed to save enough to get there for the last couple of years, but I will get there, and the union will be fully legalised ASAP.

The trouble is that it is not easy to support a family fully, on a single man's pension and a small disability add-on and save as well.

However standing up to my responsibilities comes before selfish interest, always did despite appearance.


Now he claims he is trying to work his way back after 10 years of perverted living, engaging in unnatural sexual acts. He is a sexual pervert, suicidal and clinically depressed but believes he is filled with the the holy spiritual. Looking at his picture, all you see is a fat obese piece of trash.

Lol, you usual mix of lies, half truths and exaggerations I see, lol.


Do you know others like him that we should be warned about?

Yes, lol, everyone should be warned about your hypocrisy and lies, lol.

However, most on here recognise you for the twisted liar you are anyway, so no worries
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,489
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:26:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:13:19 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:10:03 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

How many doors approx have you knocked upon.

Oh God...thats the equivalent of saying "How many times have you taken a p*ss"...

~:::DD:D:D:D:
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 8:27:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 8:23:03 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/18/2016 6:45:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:00:44 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Jehovahs Witneses are the biggest pain in the a** of all religions, but how much do you really know about them?

As a former JW, I know even the goriest details of the JW religion/cult. Ask me anything you wish about them....

Why didn't you speak out earlier when much was being raised about a JW member being disfellowshipped and shunned by the Elders. And without being reinstated after 10 years, MCB was preaching on public forums the same JW doctrines while still suspended.

He joined a dating service after 4 divorces and after abandoning his children, then tried to raise money on Gofundme.com for some exoctic Asians all the while preaching what he learnt from the JW before his disfellowshipped and shunning.

And you can't even spell exotic, lol.

A lot of what I preach on here I have learned since my disfellowshipping, and it all comes from the Bible anyway.

Yes I would love to be able to raise some money to go to the Philippines again and marry the one who, whilst not in the least exotic, is as good as my wife with just Caesar's approval needed, and who I support, as well as putting her Sister through college to become a teacher.

I have tried and failed to save enough to get there for the last couple of years, but I will get there, and the union will be fully legalised ASAP.

The trouble is that it is not easy to support a family fully, on a single man's pension and a small disability add-on and save as well.

However standing up to my responsibilities comes before selfish interest, always did despite appearance.


Now he claims he is trying to work his way back after 10 years of perverted living, engaging in unnatural sexual acts. He is a sexual pervert, suicidal and clinically depressed but believes he is filled with the the holy spiritual. Looking at his picture, all you see is a fat obese piece of trash.

Lol, you usual mix of lies, half truths and exaggerations I see, lol.


Do you know others like him that we should be warned about?

Yes, lol, everyone should be warned about your hypocrisy and lies, lol.

However, most on here recognise you for the twisted liar you are anyway, so no worries

At 3/18/2016 8:20:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 8:15:04 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/18/2016 8:07:06 PM, kjw47 wrote:


The bible gave us all an example of a former JW-- his name was Judas.

Ouch. True but definitely ouch.

They did not miss your admission.

You wrote:"
I am a former JW who recognises that my disfellowshipping was my own fault, and I have no intention of turning on the God of the Universe just because I don;t like what I brought on myself."
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:34:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?

Why don't you've become a JW and find out? AWSM0055 spent most of his time knocking on doors, some 10,000 doors before he quit. He is in no position to answer those questions. MCB spent most of his time as a JW member knocking doors and his ex-wives. He would know even less.
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:35:50 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:34:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?

Why don't you've become a JW and find out? AWSM0055 spent most of his time knocking on doors, some 10,000 doors before he quit. He is in no position to answer those questions. MCB spent most of his time as a JW member knocking doors and his ex-wives. He would know even less.

I have social anxiety. I could never go knock on doors the way they do.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:38:35 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:35:50 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:34:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?

Why don't you've become a JW and find out? AWSM0055 spent most of his time knocking on doors, some 10,000 doors before he quit. He is in no position to answer those questions. MCB spent most of his time as a JW member knocking doors and his ex-wives. He would know even less.

I have social anxiety. I could never go knock on doors the way they do.

Is that why you are still single at 42?
philochristos
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 9:40:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:38:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:35:50 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:34:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?

Why don't you've become a JW and find out? AWSM0055 spent most of his time knocking on doors, some 10,000 doors before he quit. He is in no position to answer those questions. MCB spent most of his time as a JW member knocking doors and his ex-wives. He would know even less.

I have social anxiety. I could never go knock on doors the way they do.

Is that why you are still single at 42?

That's probably the biggest reason.
"Not to know of what things one should demand demonstration, and of what one should not, argues want of education." ~Aristotle

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." ~Aristotle
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:19:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/18/2016 9:35:50 PM, philochristos wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:34:59 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/18/2016 9:24:59 PM, philochristos wrote:
1. Do Jehovah's Witnesses talk about their doubts with each other?

2. Is the average Jehovah's Witness aware of what was actually predicted to happen in 1914 prior to that date?

3. Can a person be a Jehovah's Witness is they disagree with some of the teachings put out in Watchtower publications? If so, can you give an example or two of teachings one could disagree with and still be a Jehovah's Witness?

4. If a 16 year old child of Jehovah's Witness decided he no longer believed in their organization and no longer wanted to be a JW, how would his parents treat him? They can't completely shun him, can they?

5. Are JW's as happy as they say they are?

6. Are JW's discouraged from having friends who are not JW's?

7. Do Jehovah's Witnesses think one can read the Bible and gain a fairly good understanding of what it means without having read any Watchtower literature?

8. What is the gospel according to JW's?

9. How would a JW define "grace"?

10. Do Jehovah's Witnesses believe in the doctrine of original sin?

11. Do you consider the JW organization to be a sociological cult?

Why don't you've become a JW and find out? AWSM0055 spent most of his time knocking on doors, some 10,000 doors before he quit. He is in no position to answer those questions. MCB spent most of his time as a JW member knocking doors and his ex-wives. He would know even less.

I have social anxiety. I could never go knock on doors the way they do.

No-one finds it easy, believe me. I still remember the first time I ever actually spoke t someone "on the doors". 31 years ago, and I can still see tat Green door in St Paul's, Bristol. I was so nervous I sped my way through a short magazine presentation in seconds flat.
I suffer from depression with anxiety triggers, so I can empathise with you.

It is also one reason that JWs generally work in pairs. Usually a new publisher is accompanied by a more experienced one, and for some time the only thing they are asked to do is read the occasional scripture, when the opportunity arises.

I was working with one of the Elders that day, and he had obviously got to know me well, even though I had never done more than read scriptures up to that point.

John knocked on the door and we stood there talking whilst we waited for any response that might come. As the door opened John stepped back, looked at me, smiled and said "I think it's your turn Allan". Any more scared and I would have needed a change of underwear, but I was cornered and I new it, so after a very brief silent prayer, I gabbled the presentation out.

However that was a piece of cake compared to Street Witnessing. Actually approaching people in public places and speaking to them took me a long time to start.

However. One thing I can promise you is that with Jehovah's help and strength you can do it.

The other is that it get's easier.

However no-one will push you into going on the ministry until you feel ready to go, though you won't be allowed to get baptised until you have at least go out "on the doors" whether you have actually spoken or not.

Eventually you will develop strong enough love for the people you meet to share the truth with them with ever reducing difficulty.

Remember Moses?

He was like you. He felt completely inadequate, but Jehovah gave him a companion to help him, and eventually he managed.

Think about Jonah.

He was so afraid of preaching to the Ninehvites that he ran away.

And Jeremiah.

He was extremely reluctant, and refused to speak out. However eventually he found Jehovah's word burned inside him and he couldn't keep it to himself.

You are far from unique, of the approximately 8,000,000 JWs there currently are, you can guarantee that 90% at least suffered in varying degrees at the thought of the ministry. I have even known some who were physically sick at the thought. But with Jehovah help and his spirit all get over it eventually.

After all, even JWs are human with human weaknesses.