Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

It's only common sense God doesn't exist.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2016 11:12:45 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Sound practical judgment.
Normal intelligence.
What else do you believe in this much but can't prove. ?
If you never heard of Christianity, you would never fathom it.
Well God wouldn't tell you
If no religion existed, religion would exist, and religions would exist.
A god a book a church. A God A book a church. All the same
Nonsense, a book of nonsense and a place to meet to get your nonsense straight.
Invent a god to fight for to fight over . And the book will glide on by, and in the book of nonsense ,wich is there in your lap or draw, I mean it actually exists . is the only thing the inventors have control over, rules written in scripture. And the inventors hidden rules, motives, agendas. 7000 hides 5
You have unfortunately fallen. Find yourself .
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 3:00:10 AM
At 3/18/2016 11:12:45 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Normal intelligence.
Invent a god to fight for to fight over . And the book will glide on by, and in the book of nonsense ,wich is there in your lap or draw, I mean it actually exists . is the only thing the inventors have control over, rules written in scripture. And the inventors hidden rules, motives, agendas. 7000 hides 5

Yes, You are correct. It indeed is Common Sense God does not exist, because most people do not think He does. Their Sense is Common.

In fact, God is way ahead of you on this. He stated thousands of years ago that it is very uncommon to grasp His existence. And, those who say He does not exist He characterized as "Fools."

Thank you for bringing up this topic.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 4:10:55 AM
At 3/19/2016 3:00:10 AM, Stegley wrote:
Normal intelligence.

Yes, You are correct. It indeed is Common Sense God does not exist, because most people do not think He does. Their Sense is Common.

In fact, God is way ahead of you on this. He stated thousands of years ago that it is very uncommon to grasp His existence. And, those who say He does not exist He characterized as "Fools."

No thank you .
For showing all god existence can be proven in just about anything , as with your scripture I mean with a bit of imagination and a want. God can pop up just about anywhere for the feeble minded . Be it toast . Or in 1 of your 7 cats. Hang on .
Toast 1:7, god works in mysterious ways, see see . There it is again. Your going be OK. Cause you got Jesus. Thx for showing us the nothing.
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 4:36:25 AM

So instead of giving the masses verifiable evidence of His existence God does ad hom? Made in His image indeed lol.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:02:06 AM
Normal intelligence.

Tell us how Christian theology is and how it works. Tell us something that doesn't make sense to you in Christianity. Tell us ways around the kalam argument and the firmi paradox which make Atheism statistically 100% impossible. (seeing you made no point in your opening statement.)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:17:30 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:02:06 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Normal intelligence.

Tell us how Christian theology is and how it works. Tell us something that doesn't make sense to you in Christianity. Tell us ways around the kalam argument and the firmi paradox which make Atheism statistically 100% impossible. (seeing you made no point in your opening statement.)

The point made in the opening statement.
Sound PRACTICAL judgment. The Kalamazoo argument . Is practical as believing in god. It's borderline pathetic. If you got to die to figure this out . No I not going to say it. If something practical can make atheism 100% false, I'm all for it . I have nothing to lose . I'll go in in 10 mins . I have to feed my dog.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:24:23 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:17:30 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Normal intelligence.

Sound PRACTICAL judgment. The Kalamazoo argument . Is practical as believing in god. It's borderline pathetic. If you got to die to figure this out . No I not going to say it. If something practical can make atheism 100% false, I'm all for it . I have nothing to lose . I'll go in in 10 mins . I have to feed my dog.

Then you should have no problem accepting my debate. Good luck.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:32:40 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:24:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Normal intelligence.

Are you taking the BOP ?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 5:35:39 AM
At 3/19/2016 5:32:40 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/19/2016 5:24:23 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Normal intelligence.

Are you taking the BOP ?

Would you take a debate. I'm pro I believe Unicorns exist , no burden of proof needed
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:21:57 AM
At 3/19/2016 4:10:55 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Normal intelligence.

No thank you .
For showing all god existence can be proven in just about anything , as with your scripture I mean with a bit of imagination and a want. God can pop up just about anywhere for the feeble minded . Be it toast . Or in 1 of your 7 cats. Hang on .
Toast 1:7, god works in mysterious ways, see see . There it is again. Your going be OK. Cause you got Jesus. Thx for showing us the nothing.

Yes, I am sure you can find an adequate apprehension of a god in toast. That is appropriate for you. And, it makes sense for you because you described it so well.

BTW, did you know your personal God is yourself? You cannot deny this. You have shown this in your reasoning here.

As well, you have not the capacity or the skill to speak for "Us." But, you have my permission to keep trying. Lol.
Stegley
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:28:08 AM
At 3/19/2016 4:36:25 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

So instead of giving the masses verifiable evidence of His existence God does ad hom? Made in His image indeed lol.

Indeed God does ad hom. Scripture states He respects no man, and He "mocks" entire nations of men.

BTW, Being made in His Image, you cannot avoid at times speaking His Axiomatic Word. Lol. That is the core of Axiomatic Truth. Regardless of who says what, Axiomatic Truth of God will still be demonstrated. That is one of the reasons Satan is such a frustrated little being. God uses him in order to embarrass him. Clever, Eh? Lol.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:31:00 AM
At 3/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Stegley wrote:
Normal intelligence.

No thank you .

Yes, I am sure you can find an adequate apprehension of a god in toast. That is appropriate for you. And, it makes sense for you because you described it so well.

BTW, did you know your personal God is yourself? You cannot deny this. You have shown this in your reasoning here.

As well, you have not the capacity or the skill to speak for "Us." But, you have my permission to keep trying. Lol.

BTW did you know the personal joke is yourself , you have shown this here in your . LOL at the end there.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:35:27 AM
At 3/19/2016 6:31:00 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/19/2016 6:21:57 AM, Stegley wrote:
Normal intelligence.

No thank you .

BTW did you know the personal joke is yourself , you have shown this here in your . LOL at the end there.

WTF , 2 lol to yourself and a big lie to yourself . That's is funny
Bennett91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:37:27 AM
At 3/19/2016 6:28:08 AM, Stegley wrote:
At 3/19/2016 4:36:25 AM, Bennett91 wrote:

Indeed God does ad hom. Scripture states He respects no man, and He "mocks" entire nations of men.

You seem to be missing the point when I point out it's ad hom - it means calling a atheists fools isn't a persuasive retort. As I'm sure you've skimmed, atheists write a lot about why they believe what they do. Your god sounds like a troll god, not an arbiter of truth, love and respect.

BTW, Being made in His Image, you cannot avoid at times speaking His Axiomatic Word. Lol. That is the core of Axiomatic Truth. Regardless of who says what, Axiomatic Truth of God will still be demonstrated. That is one of the reasons Satan is such a frustrated little being.

What?

God uses him in order to embarrass him. Clever, Eh? Lol.

And we wonder how Satan ever thought he could replace God as the cruelest being of them all.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2016 6:57:35 PM
Normal intelligence.

Most people DO think God exists.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 3:46:13 PM

Exactly, which should level atheism right from the start and which should lead one to belief in God/Creator. This is why there is a tiny percentage of atheists in Human history.

Normal intelligence.

Well this should say "practical/mature intelligence" which should lead one to belief in a Creator by recognizing common sense and logic.... intelligence begat intelligence, mind generated minds, personality birthed individuality and duality.

My wife's unconditional love for me, it's a fact but I can't "prove" it to you on DDO.... rather it would be a personal witness/observation through experience, just like how Theism/spirituality operates...

Fathom the existence of God or Christianity??

"Tell" me?? no (since we don't actually hear voices), but funny how I knew and accepted God when I was in diapers and that has never changed. The scriptures have only given me direction and reinforces knowledge.
God doesn't materialize and talk to us over coffee lol, we learn and discover spirituality through application, trial and error and observation. Your life here on earth is basically an acclimation, either you acclimate or you dissipate (spiritually speaking).

Say that again....

You sound frustrated, but this last tirade is all it is, a tirade.

The reason we have "a book" Deb... is the same reasons we have "a book" for everything that requires learning, it's called a source and a foundation, without a source and a foundation everything falls apart because we are all scatter brains without a common source to draw from, so more than the need for individual understanding is the need for collective understanding and this should be obvious if you examine these forums lol.

If anyone here needs to "find themselves" it's you, that is what your posts and soul screams.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:23:25 PM
Finally a reasonable person.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:49:23 PM
At 3/21/2016 8:23:25 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Finally a reasonable person.

You mean.... "reasonable person" that reflects your ideology? ideologies are not reasonable..... reason and reality are...
bamiller43
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:04:00 PM
Normal intelligence.

First, i encourage you to re-word your paragraph, as (no offense) i simply can't follow it. It reads like a beat poem at an open mic night.

Second, the main reason that i believe there is a God is not because it makes truly logical sense, but because it makes cultural sense. If you look at each of the five major world religions (excluding Buddhism), They all believe in a supreme being. Three of them even have the same God (Yahweh, Allah, and Jehovah are all the God of Abraham). The fourth, Hinduism, has a supreme figure known as Brahman, who is literally everything. It is worthy noting that the Indus-Valley culture was not contacted by the other three religions until well after their idea of Brahman had come to fruition thousands of years ago. And Hinduism was not the only group to have a supreme being before making contact with other religions. Now if there is one thing i can say for certain, it is that a majority of the world cannot agree on much. So when they can agree -- in this instance on the reality of God -- you know it is not something to be easily dismissed. I can go on, and if you would like me to i could.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:13:59 PM
Normal intelligence.

Atheism is anything but common sense. Let's take a peek.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:14:23 PM
osted: 47 minutes ago
Atheism is philosophically impossible:

-----

The Kalam cosmological argument states:

Whatever begins to exist has a cause.
The universe began to exist.
Therefore:
The universe has a cause.
From the conclusion of the initial syllogism, a further premise and conclusion based upon ontological analysis of the properties of the cause:

The universe has a cause.
If the universe has a cause, then an uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful;
Therefore:
An uncaused, personal Creator of the universe exists, who sans the universe is beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless and enormously powerful.

-----

Atheism is mathematically impossible.

Without God we get a regress in infinite causality. Meaning, we must accept infinite history, which is synonymous with the logic of saying everyone has a mother, but there is no first mother. We have history, but no first history. We have events, but no first event. We have intelligent beings but no first intelligent beings. We must accept that there is no beginning. There is no end. There are infinite you's, me's, and everyone else. There always has been a you. You were, you are, and you will be again, and infinitely into the past and into the future. There was no first you and no last you. There is no first or last anything. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? Neither? This is paradoxial, illogical, unacceptable comprehensively, and 100% impossible mathematically.

----

Atheism is scientifically impossible.

The fact that anything exists or came from anything at all suggests someone beyond physics, mathematics, and philosophy must exist. Otherwise we must accept paradoxes that are beyond mythological in nature from around the board.

The universe/reality is finite or infinite. The door is open or shut. There is no in between. If the universe/reality is finite we must accept that the universe/reality exists literally inside of nothing. This is the equivalent of believing a basketball is sitting there inside of nothing. The entire concept is a logical fallacy. We must always ask,"But what is outside of the ball?" To say,"nothing" creates a full, 100% paradox. The point? For something to exist inside of nothing is completely uncomprehendable and illogical in a finite reality.

If the universe is infinite, we create a number (beyond measure) of paradoxes. In a carnal, physical world, the idea of an infinite "thing" is inconceivable. There are no " infinite things. No physical thing goes on forever. In our reality everything has a beginning. Everything has an end.

Even if we blindly forsake logic, physics, and mathemstics, and declare the universe/reality is infinite, we create many paradoxes including parallel realities, infinite you's, me's, infinite everythings. Everything that has happened has happened before and has never not been happening. We create a regress in infinite everything. Everything exists, and not only does it exist, infinite everythings exist infinitely.

--

How does this apply to the concept of God?

In a paradoxial finite universe/reality, we must ask who/what is outside of the universe/reality. If it is finite, logically something must exist outside of it. But for this to be true, we cause a regress of "infinite what's outside of thats?"

This concludes that the universe/reality must be infinite. If it is, all things exist. In infinite space and time, in theory, beings greater than us came to be, then greater than them, and greater than them, and even greater and greater infinitely. At some point we reach a singularity in which beings/a being of omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent consciousness and being "is". A singularity occurs at some point that puts forth a "master of reality as we know it. And in infinite space and time, this conscious being has always existed and cannot ever not exist within an eternal reality.

We can accept an omnipotent being through darwinian means in infinite space and time or we can accept an omnipotent being that "is" beyond physics, time, or our reality all together in the way that a computer programmer exists outside of the constructs of the programs or virtual realities he creates. He is beyond its laws, and is in no way governed, in being, by his creation's rules.

We cannot conceptualize the idea of an infinite "thing". Or can we?

There is only one way known to man to project an infinite reality without causing a paradox. A loop with the construct of a program.

Example: This game's world could go on infinitely.

http://youtu.be......

What is a program loop?

http://whatis.techtarget.com......

Program loops not only suggest design but demand a designer.