Jump to topic:

Q 'n' A concerning my religion

vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 11:20:08 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
I would like someone else (who's more experienced) to do "Christianity-Ask".
This is here just in case you're curious about my religion and my beliefs or if you want to argue -again- against some random guy who secretly just doesn't care about the truth but he enjoys arguing so he responds nevertheless, incidentally if anyone provides an argument instead of a question I might respond but it will be vague because this has nothing to do with conversion.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 12:54:24 PM
It would've been easier if you just said Scientology-Ask. You'll be surprised to find that many are too lazy to check your profile.

Also, I have doubts as to whether you take your religion seriously as you act like religion is a joke given your recent debate where you create an absurd religion.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:02:13 PM
In a piece of revealed text Hubbard refers to the Piltdown man as it were real, but it was a hoax.... whats up with dat?
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:11:52 PM
What is the afterlife for you.

Do you consider Scientology to be Personal Theism, Pantheistic, or Panentheistic.

What brought you to Scientology.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:49:32 PM
At 11/12/2010 12:54:24 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:
It would've been easier if you just said Scientology-Ask. You'll be surprised to find that many are too lazy to check your profile.

Also, I have doubts as to whether you take your religion seriously as you act like religion is a joke given your recent debate where you create an absurd religion.

1.I'm not a Scientologist, however if you do want me to answer a question on a religion I don't believe in, I've created a topic called "Obvious-ask"
2.I do take religion seriously. Also I don't see how creating an absurd religion means that I don't take Christianity seriously...You do have a point, I dont take all religions seriously but how could I when most of them are ridiculously unbelievable.
"When he awoke in a tomb three days later he would actually have believed that he rose from the dead" FREEDO about the resurrection of Jesus Christ
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 2:51:53 PM
At 11/12/2010 2:02:13 PM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
In a piece of revealed text Hubbard refers to the Piltdown man as it were real, but it was a hoax.... whats up with dat?

I hate to say it but I'm not a Scientoligist, sorry
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 3:27:48 PM
At 11/12/2010 2:49:32 PM, vardas0antras wrote:

1.I'm not a Scientologist, however if you do want me to answer a question on a religion I don't believe in, I've created a topic called "Obvious-ask"
2.I do take religion seriously. Also I don't see how creating an absurd religion means that I don't take Christianity seriously...You do have a point, I dont take all religions seriously but how could I when most of them are ridiculously unbelievable.

Did you change you religion info? Cause earlier today, it said Scientology (and I'm certain it was you).
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 3:39:39 PM
At 11/12/2010 3:27:48 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

Did you change you religion info? Cause earlier today, it said Scientology (and I'm certain it was you).

I think i checked a day or so ago and i remember it saying Christian.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2010 3:45:30 PM
At 11/12/2010 3:39:39 PM, innomen wrote:

Ok, I must be high then. I fail.
-- Murray Rothbard

-- Frederic Bastiat
Cerebral_Narcissist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 8:43:26 AM
At 11/12/2010 3:45:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You generally are.
I am voting for Innomen because of his intelligence, common sense, humility and the fact that Juggle appears to listen to him. Any other Presidential style would have a large sub-section of the site up in arms. If I was President I would destroy the site though elitism, others would let it run riot. Innomen represents a middle way that works, neither draconian nor anarchic and that is the only way things can work. Plus he does it all without ego trips.
vardas0antras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/13/2010 8:55:17 AM
At 11/13/2010 8:43:26 AM, Cerebral_Narcissist wrote:
At 11/12/2010 3:45:30 PM, GeoLaureate8 wrote:

You generally are.

XD