Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Who do you want to think you are a fool?

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Not most of them.

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Not at all.

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.
Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?

And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.
tarantula
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 11:37:13 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

My opinion and that of others humans is much more important than the opinion of the evil Biblical deity, should it exist. Jesus is a long dead rotted corpse.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 12:20:00 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:37:13 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

My opinion and that of others humans is much more important than the opinion of the evil Biblical deity, should it exist. Jesus is a long dead rotted corpse.

That is your choice, and you will be judged on it.

Jesus maybe, but the spirit of Christ which occupied that flesh is not. He is active in heaven right now, and considering your response.

Jesus taught that we should seek the glory of God not of men. I agree with him.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.

It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Not most of them.

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Not at all.

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?

Because by gaining their approval you gain more in terms of dignity and integrity than any other way.

How is denial of truth, as y do, either dignified or possessing true integrity?

The dignity and integrity of followers of Christ and worshippers of God will gain will last forever.


And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?

No I do not say that they should follow my opinions, I gave up on holding opinions long ago hen I realised how much more relevant God's opinion is, was and always will be.

I ask people to follow Jehovah, the true God, and his son, the Christ, and to that end I offer only their opinions.
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 12:42:22 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.

It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

These are just your usual bare assertions which don't require or deserve an answer.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 3:18:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I do not say that they should follow my opinions

I ask people to follow Jehovah

You've answered your own hypocritical question. Well done.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 3:34:16 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.
The problem is that you don't even believe that, you are without doubt a liar.
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 4:13:54 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?
Because by gaining their approval you gain more in terms of dignity and integrity than any other way.
You cannot pronounce on the meaning of dignity nor integrity, MCB. A slave to dogma cannot know the meaning of these words. As much as I wish it weren't so, your lot is shame, humiliation and obedience. You have nothing else to offer, and can offer nothing more than to beg others to come be ashamed and humiliated with you.

How is denial of truth, as y do, either dignified or possessing true integrity?
You have no knowledge of truth, MCB. You are satisfied with what you have been taught, and will learn nothing else.

The dignity and integrity of followers of Christ and worshippers of God will gain will last forever.
A slave to dogma has no knowledge of what was or will be. His claims to knowledge are hollow, because he cannot test the words he has been taught, nor allow them to be questioned independently.

And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?
No I do not say that they should follow my opinions, I gave up on holding opinions long ago hen I realised how much more relevant God's opinion is, was and always will be.
You have it the wrong way around. It is not that you have given up your opinions. Rather, you lost the right to respect for them when you abandoned your responsibility to doubt and question what you are told.

I ask people to follow Jehovah, the true God, and his son, the Christ, and to that end I offer only their opinions.
You cannot attest to what is true, MCB. A slave will lie for his masters.
tarantula
Posts: 867
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 4:30:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.
:
It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

You have no verifiable evidence to support that claim. But then coming out with garbage has never bothered you!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:43:04 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 4:30:38 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.
:
It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

You have no verifiable evidence to support that claim. But then coming out with garbage has never bothered you!

I have a whole universe full of verifiable evidence if only you were honest enough to accept it for what it is.

That is why Paul was able to truthfully say that those who do not accept that evidence are, and will remain, inexcusable as long as they choose to deny the evidence that exists.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:45:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 3:34:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.
The problem is that you don't even believe that, you are without doubt a liar.

On the contrary I believe everything that Christ and the Apostles taught.

However you are welcome to your pinion, because I know that Christ and his father know better then you.

Mind you so does almost everyone who knows me, lol.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:54:58 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 4:13:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?
Because by gaining their approval you gain more in terms of dignity and integrity than any other way.
You cannot pronounce on the meaning of dignity nor integrity, MCB. A slave to dogma cannot know the meaning of these words. As much as I wish it weren't so, your lot is shame, humiliation and obedience. You have nothing else to offer, and can offer nothing more than to beg others to come be ashamed and humiliated with you.

I am a slave only to truth, and therin lies my dignity and integrity, as all will know eventually,


How is denial of truth, as y do, either dignified or possessing true integrity?

You have no knowledge of truth, MCB. You are satisfied with what you have been taught, and will learn nothing else.

On the contrary I am satisfied only with truth, which I find in scripture and through Jehovah's spirit.

Your denial of that does not make you right, and never will.

I am literally taught by Jehovah through his son and holy spirit. I would not, and never have, accepted the word of any man without evidence.

As the son of a CoE family who attended a Baptist I was taught things very different from what I was prepared to believe. That is what people like you, who do tend to believe what you are told cannot understand.

After all, everything you believe comes from other men. My beliefs come from Jehovah and his son.


The dignity and integrity of followers of Christ and worshippers of God will gain will last forever.

A slave to dogma has no knowledge of what was or will be. His claims to knowledge are hollow, because he cannot test the words he has been taught, nor allow them to be questioned independently.

You should know because on reality it is you who is a slave of Dogma. I chose long ago to be a slave only of truth. Long before I had even heard of the JWs.

You on the other hand are a slave of the Dogma of men, and the education system of your country.


And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?
No I do not say that they should follow my opinions, I gave up on holding opinions long ago hen I realised how much more relevant God's opinion is, was and always will be.
You have it the wrong way around. It is not that you have given up your opinions. Rather, you lost the right to respect for them when you abandoned your responsibility to doubt and question what you are told.

No, I only ever tell it as it is, not matter what you choose to believe.

I question everything. Always have. You could do with questioning your beliefs more closely, since they are so far from the truth.

You forget I have been taught everything that you have been taught, in principle if not in detail, and I have questioned it to destruction, since it does not stand up to deep questioning.


I ask people to follow Jehovah, the true God, and his son, the Christ, and to that end I offer only their opinions.
You cannot attest to what is true, MCB. A slave will lie for his masters.

I cannot lie for Jehovah or his son, since lying is absolute anathema to them, as it has to be for all who follow him.

Your master, Satan, thrives on the lies you swallow hook line and sinker.

Of course you dare not even question that deeply.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:57:21 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 3:18:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I do not say that they should follow my opinions

I ask people to follow Jehovah

You've answered your own hypocritical question. Well done.

Nothing hypocritical about it. I follow Jehovah and I ask people to walk the same road to life that I walk daily Matthew 7:13-14.

It has nothing to do with opinions, and everything to do with truth.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 8:58:44 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 12:42:22 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.

It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

These are just your usual bare assertions which don't require or deserve an answer.

Then why read them?

They are facts which are easy to support for those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see (Matthew 13:15).
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 9:30:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 8:57:21 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 3:18:56 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

No I do not say that they should follow my opinions

I ask people to follow Jehovah

You've answered your own hypocritical question. Well done.

Nothing hypocritical about it. I follow Jehovah and I ask people to walk the same road to life that I walk daily Matthew 7:13-14.

Yes, hypocritical, right there, yet again.


It has nothing to do with opinions, and everything to do with truth.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Posts: 6,033
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 9:54:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 8:54:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 4:13:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?
Because by gaining their approval you gain more in terms of dignity and integrity than any other way.
You cannot pronounce on the meaning of dignity nor integrity, MCB. A slave to dogma cannot know the meaning of these words. As much as I wish it weren't so, your lot is shame, humiliation and obedience. You have nothing else to offer, and can offer nothing more than to beg others to come be ashamed and humiliated with you.
I am a slave only to truth, and therin lies my dignity and integrity, as all will know eventually,
You hope your faith will be proven tomorrow, because your beliefs cannot survive independent tests for ignorance and error today.

Such evasion of accountability has a name, MCB -- it's conceit, and has nothing to do with dignity nor integrity, but is about fortifying vanity and dishonesty.

How is denial of truth, as y do, either dignified or possessing true integrity?
You have no knowledge of truth, MCB. You are satisfied with what you have been taught, and will learn nothing else.
On the contrary I am satisfied only with truth
No, you are satisfied with what you are told, which you call truth in order to seem obedient. You have no way of testing whether it is the truth because you abandoned that right when you chose to obey; you just hope it is because then you need no longer strive for better than you have.

Your denial of that does not make you right, and never will.
I'm not interested in being right. I'm interested in the corruption and injustice of claiming knowledge you don't actually have.

I am literally taught by Jehovah through his son and holy spirit
You receive communications written by men ,most of whom you've never even met. They tell you they know what they're talking about, and you'd better hope they do, because they all refuse to be accountable to independent scrutiny -- or to you.

People like you, who do tend to believe what you are told cannot understand.
You have no interest in my methods for testing validity and veracity, and have never sought to understand them. So you have no expertise to offer critique.

After all, everything you believe comes from other men. My beliefs come from Jehovah and his son.
You hope they do, MCB. But it's men telling you so -- ancient authors, and modern theocrats -- and you believe them because that way you can remain lazy, ignorant and vain, and patronise every member here with your endless, self-important self-promotion.

The dignity and integrity of followers of Christ and worshippers of God will gain will last forever.
You hope so, but have no way of testing your own ignorance or error.

A slave to dogma has no knowledge of what was or will be. His claims to knowledge are hollow, because he cannot test the words he has been taught, nor allow them to be questioned independently.
On reality it is you who is a slave of Dogma.
You have no idea whether that is true or not, because dogma and unthinking obedience are all you have.

You on the other hand are a slave of the Dogma of men, and the education system of your country.
You have no idea how I was educated, what I believe or why. You're firing shots into a darkness of your own choosing because you've destroyed your own curiosity and independent thought.

And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?
No I do not say that they should follow my opinions, I gave up on holding opinions long ago hen I realised how much more relevant God's opinion is, was and always will be.
You have it the wrong way around. It is not that you have given up your opinions. Rather, you lost the right to respect for them when you abandoned your responsibility to doubt and question what you are told.
No, I only ever tell it as it is, not matter what you choose to believe.
You have no idea how it is. You know only how you want it to be.

I question everything.
How? I don't believe you have the methods, courage or honesty to do so.

Please tell us how you question, what you doubt, how you explore it, what advice you seek, whose you trust, and thus how you establish independently whether you are being ignorant or full of error.

I predict that your questions are painfully narrow, and all go to the same sources: the theocrats who tell you they know what they're talking about, and ancient nameless authors the theocrats past and present have selected for you to read, and told you how to interpret.

And if so, that's not independent questioning at all, is it?

You forget I have been taught everything that you have been taught
If you believe you have the methods I use, feel free to tell me what they are, and list the strengths and weaknesses of each.

Else, if you can't, then kindly acknowledge that you're lying for effect, and have thus betrayed both integrity and dignity -- and not for the first time in this thread, I'd suggest.

I ask people to follow Jehovah, the true God, and his son, the Christ, and to that end I offer only their opinions.
You cannot attest to what is true, MCB. A slave will lie for his masters.
I cannot lie for Jehovah or his son
I agree that you don't, since all the information you're spreading was given you by men, and to the extent that they were lying, in promoting it without subjecting it to the highest-quality independent testing, you are lying for them.

Your master, Satan, thrives on the lies you swallow hook line and sinker.
You have no idea what exists, no way to detect whether it did, and cannot falsify it if it didn't. You have neither the knowledge nor right to pronounce on what or whom I serve. Doing so to vilify, as you did above, is both unjust and immoral, and betrays the very integrity and dignity you claim to own.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 10:13:39 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 8:54:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 4:13:54 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:25:37 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:15:44 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?
The opinion of men?
Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?
Why should anyone of dignity and integrity care greatly for either?
Because by gaining their approval you gain more in terms of dignity and integrity than any other way.
You cannot pronounce on the meaning of dignity nor integrity, MCB. A slave to dogma cannot know the meaning of these words. As much as I wish it weren't so, your lot is shame, humiliation and obedience. You have nothing else to offer, and can offer nothing more than to beg others to come be ashamed and humiliated with you.

I am a slave only to truth, and therin lies my dignity and integrity, as all will know eventually,

How can you be a slave to truth when you abandoned your family, the JW and engaged in unnatural acts prohibited by the scriptures? They were all violations of the truth, sanctity of marriage and your sacred word.


How is denial of truth, as y do, either dignified or possessing true integrity?

You have no knowledge of truth, MCB. You are satisfied with what you have been taught, and will learn nothing else.

On the contrary I am satisfied only with truth, which I find in scripture and through Jehovah's spirit.

The scriptures are nothing but the work of other men. You will be judged by your own life and not by the examples of others. You rank very low among even the dregs of society.

Your denial of that does not make you right, and never will.

I am literally taught by Jehovah through his son and holy spirit. I would not, and never have, accepted the word of any man without evidence.

You spent 31 years being indoctrinated by a cult the JW. Their scriptures and founder was the creation of men. You haven't had an original thought in decades. And when you tried thinking for yourself you failed.

As the son of a CoE family who attended a Baptist I was taught things very different from what I was prepared to believe. That is what people like you, who do tend to believe what you are told cannot understand.

You spent 31 years with the JW (on and off). That is more than the average time anyone spends being indictrinated. That is why you are still hanging on to your cultish beliefs even though you have been disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders. They got you to say Jehovah and you cannot stop repeating it.

After all, everything you believe comes from other men. My beliefs come from Jehovah and his son.

The Jehovah's witnesses got you to say Jehovah and you cannot stop repeating it. That is how brainwashing works.

The dignity and integrity of followers of Christ and worshippers of God will gain will last forever.

A slave to dogma has no knowledge of what was or will be. His claims to knowledge are hollow, because he cannot test the words he has been taught, nor allow them to be questioned independently.

You should know because on reality it is you who is a slave of Dogma. I chose long ago to be a slave only of truth. Long before I had even heard of the JWs.

That is a lie. You started out as a pervert and serial adulterer. You remain a pervert.
.
You on the other hand are a slave of the Dogma of men, and the education system of your country.


And is it a bit ironic that members whom you exhort to ignore the opinions of men, are nevertheless supposed to heed yours, MCB?
No I do not say that they should follow my opinions, I gave up on holding opinions long ago hen I realised how much more relevant God's opinion is, was and always will be.
You have it the wrong way around. It is not that you have given up your opinions. Rather, you lost the right to respect for them when you abandoned your responsibility to doubt and question what you are told.

No, I only ever tell it as it is, not matter what you choose to believe.

I question everything. Always have. You could do with questioning your beliefs more closely, since they are so far from the truth.

You forget I have been taught everything that you have been taught, in principle if not in detail, and I have questioned it to destruction, since it does not stand up to deep questioning.

The only thing you tried to go deep into was someone's backside. And all you came up with was a mouthful of her poo.


I ask people to follow Jehovah, the true God, and his son, the Christ, and to that end I offer only their opinions.
You cannot attest to what is true, MCB. A slave will lie for his masters.

I cannot lie for Jehovah or his son, since lying is absolute anathema to them, as it has to be for all who follow him.

Jehovah is a meaningless word in the English language. No one takes offence to you calling on a meaningless word. They only question your mental stability for doing so.

Your master, Satan, thrives on the lies you swallow hook line and sinker.

Of course you dare not even question that deeply.

Satan isn't your only problem. Your physical and mental handicaps, old age, financial security, senility, rejection and abandonment and ending your days alone in some wheelchair. You will need more than a few verses of scriptures to change your current condition.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:56:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 8:45:01 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 3:34:16 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.
The problem is that you don't even believe that, you are without doubt a liar.

On the contrary I believe everything that Christ and the Apostles taught.

However you are welcome to your pinion, because I know that Christ and his father know better then you.

Mind you so does almost everyone who knows me, lol.
there was no jesus remember, it was all mick
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 1:04:03 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 8:58:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:42:22 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.

It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

These are just your usual bare assertions which don't require or deserve an answer.

Then why read them?

It's a courtesy since you replied to me.

They are facts which are easy to support for those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see (Matthew 13:15).

No, they are assertions and you support them with assertions by other men from long ago. It's assertions all down the line.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:13:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 1:04:03 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 8:58:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:42:22 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 12:21:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:30:17 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

How about you?

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

You would prefer the approval of imaginary beings rather than the approval of real human beings around you in the community in which you live? That would probably explain how you rationalise away being called a fool and a liar.

Jehovah is not imaginary, he is more real than anything ever could be since he is the source of it all.

It is your denial of him which is imaginary, since it comes from your will, not from reality.

These are just your usual bare assertions which don't require or deserve an answer.

Then why read them?

It's a courtesy since you replied to me.

Fair enough.


They are facts which are easy to support for those who have the ears to hear and the eyes to see (Matthew 13:15).

No, they are assertions and you support them with assertions by other men from long ago. It's assertions all down the line.

You'll learn one day. Everyone will whether they want to or not.
bulproof
Posts: 25,308
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:33:37 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 11:13:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You'll learn one day. Everyone will whether they want to or not.
Always the boogeyman that doesn't scare grown ups. Your fears are just so pathetic.
dee-em
Posts: 6,497
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:53:42 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 11:13:14 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

You'll learn one day. Everyone will whether they want to or not.

It's sad that this is all you have. Empty rhetoric and threats about things you cannot possibly know. You claim to know but have no way to establish the veracity of your 'knowledge'. You just lazily accept without questioning despite your protestations otherwise.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,014
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 12:40:33 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 11:11:10 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
What matters most to you,?

The opinion of men?

No, but highly opiniated men are good subjects for analysis.

Or the opinion of Jehovah and his faithful son, Christ?

Never hear an opinion from either, mostly hearsay. No one has produced a recording of their expressed opinions.

You see the problem is that, as Jesus carefully pointed out, you can't have both.

He wasn't careful enough and was crucified for being a blasphemous liar and lunatic.

I know I would far rather be thought a fool, or even a liar, b every man on this planet, than have Jehovah and his son think either of me.

You really think a low life like you would be on the mind of Jehovah and his son? He has a universe to manage and a planet with 7 billion people. If He cared He would have thrown a few bucks your way to fix your problem. You have been begging for donations on the Internet without any success. Them thinking you a fool is no better than the rest of us calling you a fool and liar. That is merely stating the obvious,nothing inspiration there.

How about you?

I agree in your case the call is unanimous, you are recognized as a fool and liar by all, here and ever after.

Do you put the approval of men above the approval of Jehovah and his son?

The approval of our members on DDO rate higher than the low approval of Jehovah and his son. Don't you read the tons of criticism of the two, fool!!!!?