Total Posts:78|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Christians do you look forward to death?

Chloe8
Posts: 2,607
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 5:54:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Because everything that happens/takes place in this life directly relates/confers to the after life.

The motivation to hang around should be obvious then, since we were given a chance and a life to determine what happens after it should then be a priority to seek God and abide in that. Seeing that how our intentions and actions impact our own destiny it should be viewed appropriate to hang around and do all the good we can do, to reach all we can reach and to accomplish what we can in the spiritual as well as the material.
Don't forget about families, desires and dreams (people need people), while I'm sure "heaven" or the after life possesses untold mysteries, joy and bliss we still have existence and purpose here and if we understand our time is very, very short in this body there should be no need or desire to check out or look forward to death because life is from God anyway whether here or there.
The notion of dying is not something that is delightful anyways, so I fail to see your assumption we should look forward to death. I don't think you have fully weighed out your point of views but then again this is common in your thought processes in all your topics.
I've heard this argument many times and it absolutely baffles me, that something so simple could be misunderstood. If God gave us life here to experience and have dominion over why then would we be in a rush to leave it? why would I be in such a hurry to leave my children and family when it's coming anyways?? wouldn't that be disrespectful in a way? to dismiss or under appreciate life here on earth in this breif visit?

The point of living is not just to make it to heaven or something along those lines, it's to live a fulfilled, purposeful, altruistic endeavor and to acclimate our souls to the spirit and knowledge of God to prepare us for what is to come.
I would never want to leave this life unprepared or premature, because I know that while we are here we are put through the refiners fire, tempered by the crushing of life and circumstances which paves the way for what is after.
If God gave us life why in the world would we want to forfeit any of it?

In reality, we actually don't really know what will become of us or our souls in an after life until we arrive, that's why there is importance in the process and maturing/growth of our spirits while we are here, to insure we are in the right place doing the right things when death comes knocking.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:02:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 5:54:09 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Because everything that happens/takes place in this life directly relates/confers to the after life.

The motivation to hang around should be obvious then, since we were given a chance and a life to determine what happens after it should then be a priority to seek God and abide in that. Seeing that how our intentions and actions impact our own destiny it should be viewed appropriate to hang around and do all the good we can do, to reach all we can reach and to accomplish what we can in the spiritual as well as the material.
Don't forget about families, desires and dreams (people need people), while I'm sure "heaven" or the after life possesses untold mysteries, joy and bliss we still have existence and purpose here and if we understand our time is very, very short in this body there should be no need or desire to check out or look forward to death because life is from God anyway whether here or there.
The notion of dying is not something that is delightful anyways, so I fail to see your assumption we should look forward to death. I don't think you have fully weighed out your point of views but then again this is common in your thought processes in all your topics.
I've heard this argument many times and it absolutely baffles me, that something so simple could be misunderstood. If God gave us life here to experience and have dominion over why then would we be in a rush to leave it? why would I be in such a hurry to leave my children and family when it's coming anyways?? wouldn't that be disrespectful in a way? to dismiss or under appreciate life here on earth in this breif visit?

The point of living is not just to make it to heaven or something along those lines, it's to live a fulfilled, purposeful, altruistic endeavor and to acclimate our souls to the spirit and knowledge of God to prepare us for what is to come.
I would never want to leave this life unprepared or premature, because I know that while we are here we are put through the refiners fire, tempered by the crushing of life and circumstances which paves the way for what is after.
If God gave us life why in the world would we want to forfeit any of it?

In reality, we actually don't really know what will become of us or our souls in an after life until we arrive, that's why there is importance in the process and maturing/growth of our spirits while we are here, to insure we are in the right place doing the right things when death comes knocking.
So when you get to heaven what do you do about sin?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:14:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/21/2016 8:02:38 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/21/2016 5:54:09 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Because everything that happens/takes place in this life directly relates/confers to the after life.

The motivation to hang around should be obvious then, since we were given a chance and a life to determine what happens after it should then be a priority to seek God and abide in that. Seeing that how our intentions and actions impact our own destiny it should be viewed appropriate to hang around and do all the good we can do, to reach all we can reach and to accomplish what we can in the spiritual as well as the material.
Don't forget about families, desires and dreams (people need people), while I'm sure "heaven" or the after life possesses untold mysteries, joy and bliss we still have existence and purpose here and if we understand our time is very, very short in this body there should be no need or desire to check out or look forward to death because life is from God anyway whether here or there.
The notion of dying is not something that is delightful anyways, so I fail to see your assumption we should look forward to death. I don't think you have fully weighed out your point of views but then again this is common in your thought processes in all your topics.
I've heard this argument many times and it absolutely baffles me, that something so simple could be misunderstood. If God gave us life here to experience and have dominion over why then would we be in a rush to leave it? why would I be in such a hurry to leave my children and family when it's coming anyways?? wouldn't that be disrespectful in a way? to dismiss or under appreciate life here on earth in this breif visit?

The point of living is not just to make it to heaven or something along those lines, it's to live a fulfilled, purposeful, altruistic endeavor and to acclimate our souls to the spirit and knowledge of God to prepare us for what is to come.
I would never want to leave this life unprepared or premature, because I know that while we are here we are put through the refiners fire, tempered by the crushing of life and circumstances which paves the way for what is after.
If God gave us life why in the world would we want to forfeit any of it?

In reality, we actually don't really know what will become of us or our souls in an after life until we arrive, that's why there is importance in the process and maturing/growth of our spirits while we are here, to insure we are in the right place doing the right things when death comes knocking.
So when you get to heaven what do you do about sin?

That's what the word "acclimation" means, do you know what that word means?? tell me what you think I meant by that......
Acclimation- physiological adjustment by an organism to environmental change or adaptation.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:01:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better?

To help other to know true Love? :)
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 11:13:13 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

ME: You are correct that no one likes the thought of death. Remember when the Pope got shot, every doctor, nurse, faith healer and snake charmer got together to save the Pope's life. One would think that the Pope would have locked himself in his room and waited for death.

Even the Christians that look to a death that has no consciousness, and the dead is waiting to be resurrected into a Paradise Earth, they still take all steps to keep alive, even though that life is in pain.

It is a sin to commit suicide, as far as the scriptures are concerned, so we are advised to look after out body.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 11:13:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

I'm working out my salvation in fear and trembling.
newnature
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.
dee-em
Posts: 6,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".
newnature
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:38:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead

I heard that it is a fate worse than a fate worse than death. It's pretty bad.

because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Unfortunately, I had to give out a lot of personal information to get the free gift offered, and I already get enough spam email.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
newnature
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 4:40:11 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 4:38:14 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead

I heard that it is a fate worse than a fate worse than death. It's pretty bad.

because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Unfortunately, I had to give out a lot of personal information to get the free gift offered, and I already get enough spam email.

A lot of religious mind people with be in line with you for that second death.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 5:14:04 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians do not know Christ's words.
Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Eternal Life for me is in the here and now. Root word of eternal is Latin aeturnus which root is h2eyu which means "vital energy". http://www.wordsense.eu...
dee-em
Posts: 6,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 12:30:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Any more assertions?
newnature
Posts: 150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 2:42:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 12:30:37 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Any more assertions?

Don't have your identity in Adam, Adam in rebellion. Any more assertions, maybe someone will be there to say, "I told you so!"
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 3:04:47 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 4:40:11 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:38:14 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead

I heard that it is a fate worse than a fate worse than death. It's pretty bad.

because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Unfortunately, I had to give out a lot of personal information to get the free gift offered, and I already get enough spam email.

A lot of religious mind people with be in line with you for that second death.

I'll save a seat by the fire for you, too. Bring the marshmallows.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 9:10:20 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/29/2016 3:04:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:40:11 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:38:14 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:29:59 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/29/2016 4:18:50 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 3/29/2016 12:37:01 AM, newnature wrote:
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. When this happens, it will cause personal crisis to Christians accustom to believing that at death their souls break loose from their bodies and continue to exist either in Heaven or in the torment of Hell.

There will be no disappointment or personal crisis. There will just be death, permanent and irreversible. The same as for every other living organism on Earth.

The sad things is that atheists will not have the opportunity to say "I told you so".

An atheists will suffer the second dead

I heard that it is a fate worse than a fate worse than death. It's pretty bad.

because there identity is still in Adam, Adam in rebellion. None of their sins or the law will ever be put in the face of an atheist, they just refused the free gift offered. Even an atheist can have a change of identity.

Unfortunately, I had to give out a lot of personal information to get the free gift offered, and I already get enough spam email.

A lot of religious mind people with be in line with you for that second death.

I'll save a seat by the fire for you, too. Bring the marshmallows.

It is really un-PC to refer to the fat damned in that manner...
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/29/2016 10:10:42 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Some do, yes. They write very toe-tapping songs about it, I must say.

Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer
Ain't a-gonna need this house no more
Ain't got time to fix the shingles
Ain't got time to fix the floor
Ain't got time to oil the hinges
Nor to mend the windowpane
Ain't a-gonna need this house no longer
I'm a-gettin' ready to meet the saints!

Lol the house is a metaphor. GET IT.

Also, obviously "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" and a thousand other hymns that illustrate my point.

You have to appreciate the psychological resilience of mankind, seeing as how we found a way to reinterpret grim death in such a way that we could celebrate it in song.
Stonehe4rt
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
kperry
Posts: 19
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 1:45:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.


We are alive and here for a reason and to share the love of Christ. Death will come one day, and I am not afraid of it. Do I look forward to physically dying? No, but there is no fear. But do I look forward to heaven? Of course.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 9:07:57 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.

Actually that is a very difficult question to answer fully, and the only truly honest answer is:

No.

However we are extremely impatient for what comes after, to have a part in the restoration of the earth to it's original plan alongside equally eager and loving brothers and sister.

If death is something we have to go through to get there, fine, but our other major hope is that we will have had sufficient chance to glorify God and his son to those who still have not made the right choice.

The more we can teach to save themselves, the better we will feel if and when we do die.
Stonehe4rt
Posts: 40
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 6:48:33 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/20/2016 10:49:28 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
Considering that you Christians always speak about how amazing heaven will be do you look forward to death and ascension to heaven? What is it that motivates a Christian to continue this life If the next one is supposedly so much better? it seems strange to me why Christians are equally keen to cling to this life as atheists. My conclusion is that Christians are not as certain in the prospect of afterlife as they claim to be. You would think Christians would be counting down their days on this flawed planet before the promised perfect eternal afterlife with their creator becomes a reality. This does not happen.
I would look at it like the first time I went to Europe. I actually went to 2 destinations on that trip, London and Paris. I started out in London and enjoyed it. The highlight of the trip in principle was to be Paris. Was I anxious to get to Paris? Looking forward to it, yes. Anxious to get there, not really. It was an inevitable destination, and I was enjoying myself in London. If I was asked if I wanted to cut the London portion of the trip short so I could expedite my Paris experience, I would have declined. There was still things in London to see that I didn't want to miss.

Paris was already a part of the itinerary, so there was no need to cut the London portion of the trip short.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 6:58:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^

That's because Bulproof is so scared of death that he daresn't even think about it.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 7:15:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 6:58:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^

That's because Bulproof is so scared of death that he daresn't even think about it.

At 67 and in your present condition you must be looking forward to death to put you out of your miserable condition.

Give us an idea on how you go through each day without transportation, without any human companionship, shunned by your JW members, banned from speaking at JW events or mingling with them. You cannot distribute their literature anymore and your wobbly lopsided physical handicap prevents you from many other activities. And at 67 you live alone with a dog and depend on your daily medication to overcome your suicidal depression. If not for DDO you would be talking to Jehovah all day. Or better still Jehovah talking to you online through JW.org. Show us your god blessed life after being rejected and abandoned and shunned by all.
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 7:31:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^
Learn something about atheism before spewing your nonsense and then take a course in reading comprehension. There's a good little moron.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bulproof
Posts: 25,221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 7:32:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 6:58:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^

That's because Bulproof is so scared of death that he daresn't even think about it.
It all just goes straight over your head mad.
You provide some giggles though.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 7:51:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 7:15:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:58:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^

That's because Bulproof is so scared of death that he daresn't even think about it.

At 67 and in your present condition you must be looking forward to death to put you out of your miserable condition.

Just because you would be miserable in my present condition doesn't mean I am, lol, and lets face it, how would you know whether I am or not.

Simple, you don;t have the faintest idea, you are just being a pathetically unsuccessful cyber-bully, lol.


Give us an idea on how you go through each day without transportation, without any human companionship, shunned by your JW members, banned from speaking at JW events or mingling with them. You cannot distribute their literature anymore and your wobbly lopsided physical handicap prevents you from many other activities. And at 67 you live alone with a dog and depend on your daily medication to overcome your suicidal depression. If not for DDO you would be talking to Jehovah all day. Or better still Jehovah talking to you online through JW.org. Show us your god blessed life after being rejected and abandoned and shunned by all.

You see my "God blessed life" on here every day in the expanded knowledge and understanding of scripture, and the fact that can always find an answer for people who raise question, when I think it is worth the effort at least.

What makes you think I would not be on here if I were more "mobile"?

True if I was able to go to meetings, that would take 4 hours plus out of my time on here every week, and maybe another two or three for the field ministry. Having discovered the ability to witness on here though I will not give it up unless Jehovah withdraws his spirit from me as far as being on here is concerned.

He does occasionally now, but never for long. A day, maybe two at a time.

True I do not have personal transport, but there are such things as buses, and much as I dislike them I use them as and when I need to. The again I only used the bike when I needed to go out anyway, I rarely just went for a ride, and any pleasure riding was simply a detour on a trip I had to take anyway.

I don't have any problem with www.jw.org, and go there whenever I wish, plus I spend a fair bit of time on JW Library, the research site, and spend a few hours every month watching JW broadcasting online.

Human companionship?

True I miss the companionship of my brother and sister JWs, but that was only ever a few hours before and after meetings every week, and companionship with outsiders can't really exist, since I have nothing in common with them, therefore there is no companionship to be had there if I wanted it.

On the other hand, internet permitting I am in contact with Imelda for most of my day, though we still spend much of our time in "comfortable silence" her doing her thing and I doing mine (usually on here). I Tweet maybe two or three times a day, and comment on Facebook about the same, as and when there is something worth commenting on. Other than that there is an hour or two of TV most days, usually nature or science programs, and more in the season when the MotoGPs and similar are running, though I have got quite into the Alpine Skiing World Championship this year, and I enjoy reading, generally crime novels or the works of Terry Pratchett or JRR Tolkien for relaxation.

No my days are about as good as I would have them be. I don't drink, out of choice, I don't go to movies because I rarely find one I want to watch. The last time I went to a theatre was to watch Riverdance.

No, despite what you would like to think, my days are fine thanks, but admittedly never better that when I am on here discussing God's word and the holy spirit is in me. You see I love Jehovah, his son and his word more than I love anything, and discussing them is my delight, my joy, it's when I truly come alive.

Sorry to disappoint you.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2016 7:55:17 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/30/2016 7:32:40 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:58:17 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 3/30/2016 6:26:35 PM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
At 3/30/2016 3:37:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/30/2016 12:21:41 AM, Stonehe4rt wrote:
I am indifferent to Death. I mean I am not going to kill myself, but the reason isnt fear, but because I have more to do here. God states many times that not everyone who yells "Lord, Lord!" will go to the Kingdom of Heaven. This is because if we truly worship God we will try to express that. To be a Christian is to be Christ like, or try to be. Hence our goal should be to help others, and love others. We all fail sometimes because we are all human, however we have a goal. A purpose.

And I would turn this question around. Why do Atheist fear Death? After all if there is truly nothing, then wouldn't it be logically correct to end your life whenever you feel sad? I mean even if you continue living, eventually you will die and none of your life will matter. None of the feelings that others had will matter. Nothing else would matter. So when your depressed, ending your life would be a correct way out for an Atheist. After all you would feel nothing, no regret, no guilt, no sorrow, no boredom, nothing. You would just be gone. I mean if you live a little longer just to make to have more fun or whatever, why does that matter? When you die the result would be the same. So by this logic everyone should just do whatever makes them feel the most pleasant. There would be no success, or anything in life, just whatever makes you feel good then die. That would be the Atheistic life style. Meaning morals do not matter, people who rape others are just doing what you would, getting that good feeling because when they die it wouldnt matter anyway right?
Why do the wankers pontificate on a subject that they have no knowledge of?
Tell us about the life cycle of orchid mantis.

So when you are faced with things like this you just simply spout nonsense about saying we have no knowledge of these things. Well the fact we can question it shows we have some sort of knowledge, just not all of it. And I apologize if topics like this annoy you, but thats your own problem and it might be best if you just dont partake in it, that way everyone can be happy?

^_^

That's because Bulproof is so scared of death that he daresn't even think about it.

It all just goes straight over your head mad.

Nope, it goes through my head after spending some time bouncing from synapse to synapse.

It is your head which it passes miles above, lol.

You provide some giggles though.

Then I suggest you enjoy them whilst you can, you know what they say about he who gets the last laugh, lol, and that will be me, because if you remain as you are I shall be glad to see you destroyed along with all others who insist on being like you.

Of course I would be even happier if you changed, but I'm not holding my breath.