Jump to topic:

Evolution v.s. Religion/ God

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:29:33 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I wanted to put this in the religion forum, but because of activity I am putting it here. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in evolution or religion? Thanks
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:39:58 PM
At 3/21/2016 8:29:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I wanted to put this in the religion forum, but because of activity I am putting it here. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in evolution or religion? Thanks

Acceptance of evolution and belief in God(s) are not mutually exclusive positions. Suggesting an either/or situation disregards millions and millions of believers.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:24:04 PM

Evolution.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:01:24 PM

I believe in Bible God.