Jump to topic:

Evolution v.s. Religion/ God

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:29:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I wanted to put this in the religion forum, but because of activity I am putting it here. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in evolution or religion? Thanks
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 8:39:58 PM
At 3/21/2016 8:29:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
I wanted to put this in the religion forum, but because of activity I am putting it here. What are your thoughts? Do you believe in evolution or religion? Thanks

Acceptance of evolution and belief in God(s) are not mutually exclusive positions. Suggesting an either/or situation disregards millions and millions of believers.
If Gravity were true, and Darwinism true - both of which are taught as true to children, then we would evolve as pancake people. - Edlvsjd

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 9:24:04 PM

Evolution.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2016 10:01:24 PM

I believe in Bible God.