Jump to topic:

I would of saved Jesus from being crucified

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 8:27:40 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
This day 1986 ish years ago. Operation get Jesus of the cross. Would be in full effect. My team of men would be fresh and final briefing. The specially selected 5 fastest donkeys and 2 of the greatest war camels would be well fed and we'll rested. Saddle bags equipped with a selection of great throwing rocks. 2 surgically sharpened fagg ots stacked ready. 5 fake top quality Roman guards uniforms. 10 pair of running sandals. 2 pairs of nail extractors.

Is there anything I have forgotten ?
How are we going to do this. ?
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 10:37:37 AM
At 3/24/2016 8:27:40 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
This day 1986 ish years ago. Operation get Jesus of the cross. Would be in full effect. My team of men would be fresh and final briefing. The specially selected 5 fastest donkeys and 2 of the greatest war camels would be well fed and we'll rested. Saddle bags equipped with a selection of great throwing rocks. 2 surgically sharpened fagg ots stacked ready. 5 fake top quality Roman guards uniforms. 10 pair of running sandals. 2 pairs of nail extractors.

What about the other poor people being crucified with him?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 10:43:56 AM
Look we got 2 get in and out.
This Jesus bloke is going to make us rich . Water to wine. Then we will make a inn. After we complete this operation. We will talk about the others.
The other people being crucified, probably are hard criminals, like bread thieves .
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:20:26 AM
At 3/24/2016 10:43:56 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
This Jesus bloke is going to make us rich . Water to wine. Then we will make a inn. After we complete this operation. We will talk about the others.
The other people being crucified, probably are hard criminals, like bread thieves .

But why bother to rescue Jesus as he was going to pop up alive three days later?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:34:41 AM
At 3/24/2016 11:20:26 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 3/24/2016 10:43:56 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

But why bother to rescue Jesus as he was going to pop up alive three days later?

He was never quite the same after being zombified. :-)
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:39:05 AM

Had you done so you would have done the whole of mankind a serious bad turn.

The main reason that Jehovah sent his only begotten son to earth to die n that manner was so that we could eventually be returned to the holy st\te that Adam enjoyed before he sinned.

That will, after the earth is cleansed by Armageddon, give all who are brought back to life in the resurrection the ability, should they remain faithful, to live forever in perfect peace, perfect health and perfect security.

Jesus' future sacrifice was announced to Satan, in his guise as a serpent, in the Garden of Eden immediately after Adam sinned and was confronted about his sin by Jehovah.

It was part of a plan which took about 4,000 years to bring to that stage, and will have taken about another 3,00 to bring to it's successful completion, and we are currently about to enter the final stage of that plan, which comprises of:

The removal of all of Satan's works, including all human who have refused to prove Satan's challenge wrong in their case.

The temporary "imprisonment" of Satan.

The resurrection of all who had died ether faithful or in ignorance of the truth before Armageddon.

The restoration of the cleansed earth to the original plan, of which the Garden of Eden was a pattern for Adam to follow for the whole earth along with his descendants.

The teaching of all the resurrected ones.

At the end of Christ's reign the release of Satan for an final brief opportunity to try and prove his case with fully trained, perfect humans.

The permanent destruction of all who proved unfaithful, along with Satan and his demon followers.

Once that is completed there will b no reason for any human to suffer from the corrupting influence of any unfaithful Angel. Jehovah's case will be proven and any justice in future can be summarily executed without recourse to any future testing since the precedent will be well and truly set.

Thus any Angel or human who rebels in future will be executed without further trial.

Preventing Jesus' sacrificial death would have made all of that impossible, and condemned all of humanity to either complete destruction or an eternity of this second rate existence, most likely the former, since there is no reason why Jehovah should have put up with it if his plan failed, nor any reason why he should try again.

Fortunately for us, and all who have died in the past, no part of Jehovah's plan ever has, or ever will fail, and creation will be returned to the original plan.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:40:56 AM

P. S. it should have read "would have" not "would of". The error stems form a common mispronunciation of the word "have" by those who know no better.

Just being my usual pedantic self when it comes to English.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 11:48:43 AM
At 3/24/2016 11:40:56 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

P. S. it should have read "would have" not "would of". The error stems form a common mispronunciation of the word "have" by those who know no better.

OK got it. Thx mad . Hey mad.
I hope you have a good Easter man.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:07:43 PM
At 3/24/2016 11:51:05 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
Pontius pilate played a prolific part then hey?

He didn't really play any part he was manipulated by the Jewish religious leaders, because of his fear of being in even more trouble with his Roman bosses than he already was.

It was all in fulfilment of Daniel 9:22-26, and Isaiah 53, all of it, as was the vast majority of Jesus ministry.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:12:01 PM
MCB, how long do you have to continue to post your JW garbage before that horrible sect will let you back into the fold?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 12:12:05 PM
At 3/24/2016 11:48:43 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 3/24/2016 11:40:56 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

OK got it. Thx mad . Hey mad.
I hope you have a good Easter man.

Thanks, but in fact Easter is a feast seriously polluted by pagan symbolism, (eggs rabbit and hot cross buns), even down to it's name which is a corruption of Ishtar a fertility goddess (also own as Astarte). They haven't even bothered to hide it's pagan ancestry like they did with Christmas

On top of that it celebrates the wrong aspect of what happened at that time. The New Covenant, formed at what is know as the last supper, was what should really have been celebrated.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:43:31 PM
At 3/24/2016 12:12:01 PM, tarantula wrote:
MCB, how long do you have to continue to post your JW garbage before that horrible sect will let you back into the fold?

First of it is not horrible. don;t see how you can class such a life-saving message as being horrible.

Second the message I post is true.

Third, what makes you think that being re-instated will stop me?

I am on here for one reason, and one reason only. I love my fellow man enough to make myself look a fool in the eyes on the many in order to save the eternal lives of the few, and to give them the opportunity of living eternally in perfect peace, perfect health and absolute security.

The only thing that will stop me is if Jehovah removes his spirit from me and thus removes my motivation .

Unless of course the site management decide to ban me, but they've put up with me so far and have even congratulated me in the past for my attitude. Even though most, if not all, of them do not agree with me.

Sorry your only option is to do what most do and ignore me. No-one forces you to read my words, let alone respond to them.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 1:47:39 PM
The evil JW garbage has caused a lot of problems. Far from being life saving it has killed people who were prevented from receiving blood transfusions.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:04:34 PM
At 3/24/2016 1:47:39 PM, tarantula wrote:
The evil JW garbage has caused a lot of problems. Far from being life saving it has killed people who were prevented from receiving blood transfusions.

It is not the JWs idea to "ban" blood, it comes direct from scripture at Acts 15:28-29, where followers of Christ are told to abstain from blood with no qualifications as to what kind of blood or the method of ingestion.

On the contrary it has not. The refusal of the Hospitals to supply alternative treatments is what has killed people. In fact lives have almost certainly been saved by refusing blood when surgeons have been prepared to cooperate.

Of course you may choose to deny that, if you are that well brainwashed, but it is true none the less.

Ironically, my mother, who was never a JW, always said she would never take someone else's blood into her body, so it isn't only JWs who feel that way. Many doctors do also, especially now.

Try Googling "bloodless surgery" or "bloodless medicine", or both. You may be surprised at what you find.

Of course now that is not a problem because bloodless surgery has become so fashionable, and very few surgeons now will not take it on. The blood issue rarely raises it's head nowadays, even in the most extreme cases. Your objection is well and truly out of date.

That is mostly thanks to such as Doctor Denton Cooley of the Texas Heart Institute who has been doing all kinds of heart surgery bloodlessly since at least the 60s, since he fond, thorough working with JW patients, that he got better results that way.

As always, it takes the medical profession many years and many deaths before they start to admit their errors and catch up, despite all the evidence.

Those who have died faithful are guaranteed a resurrection so their eternal life is secure.

The two reasons many witnesses are prepared to die by refusing blood is because they wish to remain loyal to Jehovah and his son, the Christ, and so guarantee their eternal life.

By doing so they are showing Jehovah that the life to come means more to them than this second rate existence.

Simple as.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:10:11 PM
At 3/24/2016 11:39:05 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You selfish piece of hit.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:26:46 PM
At 3/24/2016 2:04:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

It is not the JWs idea to "ban" blood, it comes direct from scripture at Acts 15:28-29, where followers of Christ are told to abstain from blood with no qualifications as to what kind of blood or the method of ingestion.

On the contrary it has not. The refusal of the Hospitals to supply alternative treatments is what has killed people. In fact lives have almost certainly been saved by refusing blood when surgeons have been prepared to cooperate.

Of course you may choose to deny that, if you are that well brainwashed, but it is true none the less.

Ironically, my mother, who was never a JW, always said she would never take someone else's blood into her body, so it isn't only JWs who feel that way. Many doctors do also, especially now.

Try Googling "bloodless surgery" or "bloodless medicine", or both. You may be surprised at what you find.

Of course now that is not a problem because bloodless surgery has become so fashionable, and very few surgeons now will not take it on. The blood issue rarely raises it's head nowadays, even in the most extreme cases. Your objection is well and truly out of date.

That is mostly thanks to such as Doctor Denton Cooley of the Texas Heart Institute who has been doing all kinds of heart surgery bloodlessly since at least the 60s, since he fond, thorough working with JW patients, that he got better results that way.

As always, it takes the medical profession many years and many deaths before they start to admit their errors and catch up, despite all the evidence.

Those who have died faithful are guaranteed a resurrection so their eternal life is secure.

The two reasons many witnesses are prepared to die by refusing blood is because they wish to remain loyal to Jehovah and his son, the Christ, and so guarantee their eternal life.

By doing so they are showing Jehovah that the life to come means more to them than this second rate existence.

Simple as.

Blood transfusions weren't invented in Biblical times! Only the craziest and most wrongheaded of religions, like that of the JWs, would adhere to something which is obviously WRONG, even if they could attribute it to Jesus, who was far from perfect anyway.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:40:54 PM
At 3/24/2016 2:26:46 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 3/24/2016 2:04:34 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Simple as.

Blood transfusions weren't invented in Biblical times! Only the craziest and most wrongheaded of religions, like that of the JWs, would adhere to something which is obviously WRONG, even if they could attribute it to Jesus, who was far from perfect anyway.

Actually they were, the Egyptians used direct transfusion long before Christ, since the Pharaohs believe that taking the blood of strong men into their veins would strengthen them also. I have seen an illustration of it in the past though I have no idea where, but that is not the point. Do you think for one moment that the God who could accurately foretell that, in this time of the end we would be busy destroying the planet we live on (Revelation 11:18) could not foresee the day when it would be about?

I am sure that had Jehovah not wished blood transfusion included n the ban he would have specified the methods by which it was not to be ingested.

Why is it so obviously wrong? If Jehovah commands it, and he does, then it must be right whether or not we understand why it is.

Also, there are many ways to die faithful, and so why should one more be excluded? Jesus died from blood loss when the soldier stabbed him in the side and hastened his death because of the approaching Sabbath. Why should any of us be exempt from it if doing otherwise would mean being disobedient?

Also, when talking about not being afraid to die due to remaining faithful Jesus said that " he who loses his soul for my sake (by being obedient) will save it, he who saves his soul (by being disobedient) will lose it. Read Matthew 10 which lists many things that followers of Christ are expected to endure to remain faithful.

Jesus made it clear there, and n other places that to die faithfully would guarantee their life was not forever lost, whereas dying unfaithful would mean that it was gone forever.

Its called faith, true faith, biblical faith, the sort of faith Abraham learned and allowed him to offer his son up knowing that whatever happened he would get him back somehow because too many of Jehovah's promises rested in Isaac.

The choice is yours. You can either trust God, or not. For myself I shall continue to trust in him, to a faithful death if need be.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 2:41:51 PM
At 3/24/2016 2:10:11 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 3/24/2016 11:39:05 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
You selfish piece of hit.

Whoops you missed out the "s", lol, can't even spell that t seems, lol.