Jump to topic:

Proof for Gods existence

bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 3:35:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Just want to throw the basic premise since I see it always being asked.
I would say anything you would define as a "god" would be outside the realm of existence. Also whatever caused everything to come into existence would be a god. When we talk abstractly of some outside force intervening in the regular day to day we generally would call that a god or some miracle causing agent.

Now unless you think the universe is eternal you actually have no choice to believe in a god, be it whatever you may but whatever is the force acting upon various agents to make being as it is would certainly be a god...

Evolvutionists...must believe in a god of some sort that apparently encourages monkeys to give birth to half breed humans which then slaughter all the current monkeys around them and are compelled by this god of some sort to give birth to a modern human. Then because of some inherent forsight our genes told us to slaughter our anscestors because it was us or them!
Either way you have a god dictating things. You just dont want to call it god.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2016 3:54:40 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/24/2016 3:35:09 PM, bigotry wrote:
Just want to throw the basic premise since I see it always being asked.
I would say anything you would define as a "god" would be outside the realm of existence. Also whatever caused everything to come into existence would be a god. When we talk abstractly of some outside force intervening in the regular day to day we generally would call that a god or some miracle causing agent.

Now unless you think the universe is eternal you actually have no choice to believe in a god, be it whatever you may but whatever is the force acting upon various agents to make being as it is would certainly be a god...

Evolvutionists...must believe in a god of some sort that apparently encourages monkeys to give birth to half breed humans which then slaughter all the current monkeys around them and are compelled by this god of some sort to give birth to a modern human. Then because of some inherent forsight our genes told us to slaughter our anscestors because it was us or them!
Either way you have a god dictating things. You just dont want to call it god.

Some Asians countries eat monkey brains as a delicacy. They have been doing this before Darwin wrote his book about common ancestry of Europeans being monkeys. So Asians were inadvertently eating the brains of European ancestors. Asians believe in ancestor worship and don't see monkeys as their common ancestors or they would not be eating their brains.
Slaughtering European ancestors was not a deliberate vindictive survival necessity nor was it done to propel them up the evolutionary tree. But it created a shortage of fossil remains that baffled Darwin and evolutionist until they searched those Asian countries and found all their missing European ancestors rendered brainless.