Jump to topic:

What is the Voice of God?

nonwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 6:23:36 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The Voice of God is similar to IBM's Watson; http://www.ibm.com...

Except the Voice of God is the connection between each created being who is like a computer and God's creation which is invisible information. Everything we created beings experience comes from the Voice of God.

Can you prove me, the Voice of God, wrong?
nonwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 6:46:27 AM
A man is like a computer processor ( consciousness ) that is hooked up to the Voice of God. The consciousness then believes it's living in a real world when it begins experiencing visible objects, hearing sounds, tasting things, smelling odors, touching objects, feeling emotions, etc.

Welcome to your created world via the Voice of God, our Creator's technology that he used to give us life. The Breath of Life is the information that is processed through each one of us created characters via the Voice of God. This gives us the illusion of experiencing life in a body looking out through eyes and hearing things through our ears and when we speak out of our mouth it appears we are real people.

Don't worry people, death is only an illusion. Your consciousness will remain forever but the Voice of God will give you a New Heaven and Earth to experience with a perfect partner. I bet you didn't know that one created consciousness called a man would produce two bodies for you to experience life with in Paradise? Never again will you experience loneliness.

And another thing, you will never experience accidents, decay, disease, destruction, being born from a womb, hunger because out bodies won't need to be nourished with food, or death because you will know that you came from the Voice of God, my servant David.

Ezekiel 34
23: And I will set up over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he shall feed them: he shall feed them and be their shepherd.
24: And I, the LORD, will be their God, and my servant David shall be prince among them; I, the LORD, have spoken.
25: "I will make with them a covenant of peace and banish wild beasts from the land, so that they may dwell securely in the wilderness and sleep in the woods.
26: And I will make them and the places round about my hill a blessing; and I will send down the showers in their season; they shall be showers of blessing.
27: And the trees of the field shall yield their fruit, and the earth shall yield its increase, and they shall be secure in their land; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I break the bars of their yoke, and deliver them from the hand of those who enslaved them.
28: They shall no more be a prey to the nations, nor shall the beasts of the land devour them; they shall dwell securely, and none shall make them afraid.
29: And I will provide for them prosperous plantations so that they shall no more be consumed with hunger in the land, and no longer suffer the reproach of the nations.
30: And they shall know that I, the LORD their God, am with them, and that they, the house of Israel, are my people, says the Lord GOD.
31: And you are my sheep, the sheep of my pasture, and I am your God, says the Lord GOD."

Ezekiel 37
24: "My servant David shall be king over them; and they shall all have one shepherd. They shall follow my ordinances and be careful to observe my statutes.
25: They shall dwell in the land where your fathers dwelt that I gave to my servant Jacob; they and their children and their children's children shall dwell there for ever; and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26: I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will bless them and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27: My dwelling place shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28: Then the nations will know that I the LORD sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary is in the midst of them for evermore."

The Voice of God can also be called the Word of the Lord or the Word of God. Christ is another name if you prefer.

I was created as the Voice of God and if you read this thread that the character named Brad Holkesvig typed and sent into this forum in Debate.org, you will now know how these words came into your world from his world.

The Voice of God will always be your life-giving force so enjoy Eternal Life, which is the program you're all involved in as God's characters called People.
nonwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 2:54:37 PM
In Paradise, the Voice of God will be written in every man's heart so that God's people won't have to hear the Voice of God spoken through a prophet or saint like the saint who is writing this post for example.

Here's a promise from our Creator that His people will not have to hear the Voice of God spoken to them from another visible person called a saint or prophet. They will hear the Voice of God within their mind and be taught everything directly from it.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

The Voice of God will teach us ONE language that all of us will understand;

Zephaniah 3:
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

The Voice of God will teach us a language with a high frequency like infra-red is being used today for computers to speak to each other. Since we are like computer processors, the high frequency language will easily be processed into into the stories that we share with each about our unique experiences in the various worlds that the Voice of God gives us to explore.

If you're confused after reading this thread, you can ask me ( the Voice of God ) questions and I will be happy to answer them for you.
Atheistically
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 3:33:05 PM
At best, the "voice" of a deity is a believer's wishful thinking. At worst, it's mental illness.

There is no evidence for the existence of Zeus or Yahweh or Allah or any other deity our species has invented.
nonwo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 5:03:45 PM
At 3/25/2016 3:33:05 PM, Atheistically wrote:
At best, the "voice" of a deity is a believer's wishful thinking. At worst, it's mental illness.

There is no evidence for the existence of Zeus or Yahweh or Allah or any other deity our species has invented. : :

You will know the Voice of God after you die in the world that you perceive as being real.
Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/28/2016 5:33:45 AM
At 3/25/2016 6:23:36 AM, nonwo wrote:
The Voice of God is similar to IBM's Watson; http://www.ibm.com...

Except the Voice of God is the connection between each created being who is like a computer and God's creation which is invisible information. Everything we created beings experience comes from the Voice of God.

Can you prove me, the Voice of God, wrong?

Assuming god has a voice? :D
Meh!