Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

I Found This Article Encouraging.

Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 3:36:38 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com...

Based on Americas track record on getting things wrong. AmeriChristisnity can be added to their list of failures.
nonwo
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com... : :

The only way to be freed from any Christianity or religion in this world is to understand this; http://www.debate.org...
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 5:14:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com... : :

The only way to be freed from any Christianity or religion in this world is to understand this; http://www.debate.org...

As previously noted, even if you were right we can not detect it and are therefore stuck in the reality that we perceive through our senses.
nonwo
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 5:36:28 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 5:14:37 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com... : :

The only way to be freed from any Christianity or religion in this world is to understand this; http://www.debate.org...

As previously noted, even if you were right we can not detect it and are therefore stuck in the reality that we perceive through our senses. : :

You will know the Voice of God ( my servant David ) when you wake up in Paradise with new bodies.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 6:17:44 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 5:36:28 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:14:37 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com... : :

The only way to be freed from any Christianity or religion in this world is to understand this; http://www.debate.org...

As previously noted, even if you were right we can not detect it and are therefore stuck in the reality that we perceive through our senses. : :

You will know the Voice of God ( my servant David ) when you wake up in Paradise with new bodies.

BOG, seek professional help as has been recommended to you a number of times.
nonwo
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/25/2016 8:09:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 3/25/2016 6:17:44 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:36:28 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:14:37 PM, dhardage wrote:
At 3/25/2016 5:09:56 PM, nonwo wrote:
At 3/25/2016 3:03:10 PM, dhardage wrote:
What do you think?

http://johnpavlovitz.com... : :

The only way to be freed from any Christianity or religion in this world is to understand this; http://www.debate.org...

As previously noted, even if you were right we can not detect it and are therefore stuck in the reality that we perceive through our senses. : :

You will know the Voice of God ( my servant David ) when you wake up in Paradise with new bodies.

BOG, seek professional help as has been recommended to you a number of times. : :

Not even people you call professionals understand how we were created. What use are they when they're just as ignorant as you are?