Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Atheists traded in Christianity for Islam.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 12:00:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
We know what Atheism is. It's a lack of belief that they said could give us all the same things as Christianity. It wooed. It paraded in front of everyone. It arrogantly claimed its sense of ethics. It got ahold, and now the West is in trouble, no foundation, no unity, no morality. No guidance, no one to look to, and is crumbling. Atheism traded its soul. It traded Christianity in for Islam. Now it faces destruction. It is in decline. It will be Eirabia. Won't be long. Congratulations.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 12:07:27 AM
At 3/27/2016 12:00:10 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
We know what Atheism is. It's a lack of belief that they said could give us all the same things as Christianity.

No, it recognizes that none of these things came from Christianity.
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 12:20:31 AM
Uh, pretty sure I traded in Christianity for a steak sandwich. I think I know better than you what Satan handed me when we made our deal. My soul for literally the best sandwich in the world.

I regret nothing!
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2016 6:31:05 AM
We know what Atheism is. It's a lack of belief that they said could give us all the same things as Christianity.
What? I certainly hope not.

Christianity has nothing I want, except those benefits also available secularly.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:17:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 3/27/2016 6:31:05 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

Christianity has nothing I want, except those benefits also available secularly.

And Atheism rejected Christianity while holding open arms to Islam. Sharia for UK and the U.S.A. Ruv? You traded in the porsche because it wasn't good enough. Now you have a horse drawn cart in your future. What will you do with this Sharia cart?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Canuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:23:54 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:17:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

And Atheism rejected Christianity while holding open arms to Islam. Sharia for UK and the U.S.A. Ruv? You traded in the porsche because it wasn't good enough. Now you have a horse drawn cart in your future. What will you do with this Sharia cart?

How has atheism held arms open to Islam.
Perhaps everyone should follow Jainism and we could actually all live in peace.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:27:44 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:23:54 PM, Canuck wrote:

It's not the Conservative right holding its arms open for them. That would be the regressive left. Europe snubbed Christianity, but has opened up for Islam in the name of multiculturism. And...chaos insumed.

Canuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:43:01 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:27:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It's not the Conservative right holding its arms open for them. That would be the regressive left. Europe snubbed Christianity, but has opened up for Islam in the name of multiculturism. And...chaos insumed.

So by your definition
Regressive left = atheism
Good to know.
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 6:32:01 PM
We know what Atheism is. It's a lack of belief that they said could give us all the same things as Christianity. It wooed. It paraded in front of everyone. It arrogantly claimed its sense of ethics. It got ahold, and now the West is in trouble, no foundation, no unity, no morality. No guidance, no one to look to, and is crumbling. Atheism traded its soul. It traded Christianity in for Islam. Now it faces destruction. It is in decline. It will be Eirabia. Won't be long. Congratulations.

Back in the day Christianity had world power and influence hence the underhanded flock to get their share. It was something else before that which would be roman power itself. The true believers are a small part of the population the rest are more go with what works at the time. Which is what is happening today like yesterday and the day before, and surely will happen tomorrow. Human nature is what it is. And values only what they may receive from the powers that be. If you remember there are pictures of ancient gods and idols and some of them show a cow of sorts with many nipples and many small ones trying to get a place at that table.

In the global sense in today"s corporate community it doesn"t matter who buys or who produces, its about who controls the distribution of any item. The corporations that installed those oil wells in the middle east have a deal for exclusive distribution and some countries like France just might be willing to do anything to wedge their way in there. European leadership hasn"t changed, and the corporate leadership are the same, they have a total disregard for the lives of others and their own kind for the pleasures of power and wealth. The nobility still believes that the peasantry exists for their pleasure and wellbeing. like farmers do with livestock. So Christianity atheism Islam, k-sera-sera, it"s who"s got the money. They follow the money, literally. and what provides that is their true god.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 6:39:51 PM

Jesus did most of his travel on foot. The prophet Mihammad (pbuh) had a fleet of camels.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 6:57:52 PM
At 4/13/2016 6:39:51 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Jesus did most of his travel on foot. The prophet Mihammad (pbuh) had a fleet of camels.

I think I see the problem with your massive failures as Islamic Champion, you tend to make up a lot of bs, which only serves to have the opposite reaction you're hoping to achieve. Lying doesn't work, Hari, give it up.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 7:10:35 PM
At 4/13/2016 6:57:52 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I think I see the problem with your massive failures as Islamic Champion, you tend to make up a lot of bs, which only serves to have the opposite reaction you're hoping to achieve. Lying doesn't work, Hari, give it up.

The prophet Mohammad was a wealthy merchant before turning prophet. He owned a fleet of camels for his business. What is so difficult to comprehended?
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 7:57:17 PM

The West is doing very well. Europe and the US have 5 out of 10 of the richest countries in the world. English is the world's lingua franca, capitalism and democracy are seen as the model of political economy everyone should emulate, our cultural products - like movies and fashion are the best there is, and almost every scientific and technological advance is our doing. And all this has been achieved despite Christianity - not because of it. From the scientific and industrial revolutions - that had to fight their way out from under religious oppression, to democracy won at the cost of a Kings head - it is only by rejecting the rule of Christianity that we have achieved the global prominence we have - and thereby brought rationalism to international relations in place of xenophobic hatred. Religion is trying to reintroduce irrationalism - and so, your contention, better the devil you know, is a falsehood. Religion would beset secular society, and divide the spoils between two devils: Christianity and Islam. A pox on both your houses!
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:00:14 PM
At 4/13/2016 7:10:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:

The prophet Mohammad was a wealthy merchant before turning prophet. He owned a fleet of camels for his business.

And, now he's even expanded to facebook.

https://www.facebook.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:07:27 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:00:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The prophet Mohammad was a wealthy merchant before turning prophet. He owned a fleet of camels for his business.

You cannot even recognize a franchise when you see one.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:16:51 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:07:27 PM, Harikrish wrote:

That's amazing! You cannot recognize a fact when you see one. The similarities are uncanny.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:26:08 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:16:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

That's amazing! You cannot recognize a fact when you see one. The similarities are uncanny.
You are profoundly stupid. The prophet died centuries ago. Only his franchise and legacy survived.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:36:34 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:26:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are profoundly stupid.

I am deeply honored to be considered profoundly stupid by you, Hari. One of the highest compliments that could be made here.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 8:55:16 PM
At 4/13/2016 8:36:34 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/13/2016 8:26:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are profoundly stupid.

I am deeply honored to be considered profoundly stupid by you, Hari. One of the highest compliments that could be made here.

As the most spiritual member on DDO and champion of 2 faiths, it is incumbent on me to compliment rather than insult disadvantaged members like you.
autocorrect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 10:03:50 PM

Over an hour I've been waiting for a reply watching you sharing your favorite bible quotes, and having petty arguments in defense of your ego. Clearly, the death of the west for want of Christianity is a sincere belief that troubles you deeply!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 11:06:04 PM
At 4/13/2016 5:27:44 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Europe was involved in 2 world wars before Muslims found Eurooe civilized enough to migrate to. Europeans are still struggling with Darwins facts that their common ancestors were monkeys. Muslims can only shrug and stock a few bananas for their swinging neighbours. How do you apply sharia law to your monkey neighbours......so many concessions have to be made for Westerners/Europeans.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 11:24:15 PM
Islam is certainly a step up from atheism.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 5:35:30 AM

And Atheism rejected Christianity while holding open arms to Islam.

Atheism rejects the veracity and/or validity of islam as it does Christianity.

Which leaves atheists free to take people according to their kindness, justice and honesty if they wish, rather than respond in jealous sanctimony over who's got the best unprovable claims.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:36:31 PM
At 4/14/2016 5:35:30 AM, RuvDraba wrote:

Which leaves atheists free to take people according to their kindness, justice and honesty if they wish, rather than respond in jealous sanctimony over who's got the best unprovable claims.

It is the Atheist liberals who screamed for multiculturism with Muslims directly after a war to destroy Christianity. Now they want them all out in Europe. Just think if they had just lived peacably with Christianity and went on about their business. There would have been???(deep breath)

1)No Sweden is the "Rape Capital of the world"

2)Airport bombing in Belgium

3)Mass shooting killing 130 at Baticlan in Paris, France.

4)No San Bernerdino shooting.

5)No Boston Marathon bombing.

6)No Fort Hood massacre.

7)No "Rape of Cologne"

8)No "Migrant crisis

9)No 150,000 march in Poland

10)No Sharia for UK movement

11)No London bombing

12)No 9/11

13)No rape of Norway

14)No tahurrush on Europe

15)No Sharia Zones or "No go zones"

16)No killing of cartoonists depicting Muhammed

17)Southpark wouldn't be censored on Islam while not censored on other religions.

And on and on...

Atheism sold its soul. Now we reap the harvest.

RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:59:39 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:36:31 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

It is the Atheist liberals who screamed for multiculturism with Muslims directly after a war to destroy Christianity.

Hmm... I think ideas about religious pluralism might've begun with Deists and Christian humanists, Bronte, who'd gotten tired of watching Catholics and Protestants roast each other on bonfires in the name of love, peace and piety. :(

But sure, we could go back to that, I suppose. When Christians are willing to immolate their brothers in Christ, on grounds of religious supremacism, of course they'd be willing to nuke unruly Muslims too.

Atheists don't have a soul. They either have compassion and enough respect for humanity to build a sense of justice, or they don't.

But Christians have a soul -- so they tell us. Unfortunately, it keeps making them whore their consciences out to militant clerics in support of religious nationalism. :p

Which is rather why I think it's better to be soulless but kind.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:03:16 PM
At 4/19/2016 7:59:39 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

It is the Atheist liberals who screamed for multiculturism with Muslims directly after a war to destroy Christianity.

Hmm... I think ideas about religious pluralism might've begun with Deists and Christian humanists, Bronte, who'd gotten tired of watching Catholics and Protestants roast each other on bonfires in the name of love, peace and piety. :(

But sure, we could go back to that, I suppose. When Christians are willing to immolate their brothers in Christ, on grounds of religious supremacism, of course they'd be willing to nuke unruly Muslims too.

Atheists don't have a soul. They either have compassion and enough respect for humanity to build a sense of justice, or they don't.

But Christians have a soul -- so they tell us. Unfortunately, it keeps making them whore their consciences out to militant clerics in support of religious nationalism. :p

Would you rather live in a Sharia zone or a Christianised area?

RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:05:47 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:03:16 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Are you really asking me which paternalistic, intolerant, dishonest, greedy, ignorant, corrupt, supremacist narcissists I want ordering my life?

Wrong question, Brontoburger. Seriously wrong question.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:55:50 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:05:47 PM, RuvDraba wrote:

Are you really asking me which paternalistic, intolerant, dishonest, greedy, ignorant, corrupt, supremacist narcissists I want ordering my life?

You'll have to get specific Ruv. We are not ordered to kill you. They are. We do not force Sharia Law on you. Even if we did force the 10 commandments on you, nothing would change that drastically destroyed your life. Do not kill. Do not steal. As opposed to Sharia where they chop your head, hands, and fingers off. Quit positting all religions as the same or I'm going to lump all Atheists under one ideology. You know its intellectually dishonest what you are doing.

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:59:25 PM
At 4/20/2016 5:55:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You'll have to get specific Ruv. We are not ordered to kill you. They are. We do not force Sharia Law on you. Even if we did force the 10 commandments on you, nothing would change that drastically destroyed your life. Do not kill. Do not steal. As opposed to Sharia where they chop your head, hands, and fingers off. Quit positting all religions as the same or I'm going to lump all Atheists under one ideology. You know its intellectually dishonest what you are doing.

I'm sorry, YOU are appealing to some degree of intellectual honesty? YOU? Lulz.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:58:16 PM
At 4/20/2016 5:59:25 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/20/2016 5:55:50 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I'm sorry, YOU are appealing to some degree of intellectual honesty? YOU? Lulz.

Which part