I have to ask, how stupid are some people

illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:08:37 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
https://www.youtube.com...

Here is Jim Baker, WW3, buy my food buckets.

Now I have to ask, and this is serious, is this a profitable venture ? seriously ? cause if it is, f*ck me, I am coming to america to make a sh*t load of money, cause if people are so f*cking dumb, bible blah blah blah, Jesus, blah blah blah, ww3, buy my food buckets I have to think to myself, with some effort, surely I can put on a much better show.

Look out for my new book and tour and preaching, how one gay atheist accepted Jesus as my savior and wealth distribution for the poor is evil, oh and health care, f*ck health care, you only need Jesus, (insert bible verse here).

We are so dirty and sinful in the eyes of God, gays are bad, guns are awesome, obama is a american hating kenya homosexual muslims gay atheist terrorist.

Now hand over that money, plant that seed of faith, when you invest with God you reap (insert bible verse here).

PS: Not really gay, not really an atheist, but that's not the point now is it.
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:20:43 PM
At 4/2/2016 2:08:37 PM, illegalcombat wrote:

Now I have to ask, and this is serious, is this a profitable venture ? seriously ? cause if it is, f*ck me, I am coming to america to make a sh*t load of money, cause if people are so f*cking dumb, bible blah blah blah, Jesus, blah blah blah, ww3, buy my food buckets I have to think to myself, with some effort, surely I can put on a much better show.

Look out for my new book and tour and preaching, how one gay atheist accepted Jesus as my savior and wealth distribution for the poor is evil, oh and health care, f*ck health care, you only need Jesus, (insert bible verse here).

We are so dirty and sinful in the eyes of God, gays are bad, guns are awesome, obama is a american hating kenya homosexual muslims gay atheist terrorist.

Now hand over that money, plant that seed of faith, when you invest with God you reap (insert bible verse here).

Hilarious!
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:24:05 PM

Prophet = Profit
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:28:28 PM
At 4/2/2016 2:20:43 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Hilarious!

I have something better, FAITH BUCKETS !!!.

For a small gift on your part, I will send you a BUCKET OF FAITH. Better than a food bucket, for what is earthly will perish, but with my new FAITH BUCKETS *patent pending, you will receive a big ole bucket of wholesome goodness bucket of faith.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:42:49 PM

Considering that 90% of your posts are mindless bigoted remarks about Christians, I fail to see what productive value you find in remaining on this Site.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:44:05 PM
At 4/2/2016 2:28:28 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/2/2016 2:20:43 PM, dsjpk5 wrote:

Hilarious!

I have something better, FAITH BUCKETS !!!.

For a small gift on your part, I will send you a BUCKET OF FAITH. Better than a food bucket, for what is earthly will perish, but with my new FAITH BUCKETS *patent pending, you will receive a big ole bucket of wholesome goodness bucket of faith.

PM me with your paypal acc, I'll buy a bucket load of buckets at that price. Yeah I know you didn't mention price but madman's god dropped in for a couple of shots of very cheap whiskey and he whispered your price.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:59:46 PM
At 4/2/2016 2:42:49 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Considering that 90% of your posts are mindless bigoted remarks about Christians, I fail to see what productive value you find in remaining on this Site.

So you admit that at least 10% is mindful then ?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 3:07:26 PM
At 4/2/2016 2:42:49 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:

Actually the illegal's comments are usually cutting critiques of religious flummory and as such are of greater value than anything you post. Why are you here?
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 3:53:23 PM

America is very profitable in the "stupidity" section.

A bit unoriginal but good luck!

And anti-Christ. HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT?

Well done, I support your cause...but not really...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 3:56:18 PM
At 4/2/2016 3:53:23 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

No Obama is on their way out, if anyone is the anti christ it's Hillary. See Satan is a woman, that sneaky snake.

matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 4:12:13 PM

They are extremely profitable. Why? Because the bible belt is full of those people....and they vote. They help choose the leader of the country that has the largest economy and military in the world.

It would be funny if it wasn't so alarming.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 4:37:37 PM
At 4/2/2016 3:56:18 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/2/2016 3:53:23 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:

No Obama is on their way out, if anyone is the anti christ it's Hillary. See Satan is a woman, that sneaky snake.

And not the mysoginistic, xenophobic, narcissistic, rag hair ape, otherwise know as Bernie Sanders?

*cough*, sorry, I meant D. Trump.

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 4:39:42 PM
At 4/2/2016 4:12:13 PM, matt8800 wrote:

They are extremely profitable. Why? Because the bible belt is full of those people....and they vote. They help choose the leader of the country that has the largest economy and military in the world.

And they still can't seem to grasp why their leaders suck D.

It would be funny if it wasn't so alarming.

True, and with D. Trump as a candidate while N Korea is testing nukes, I'm starting to get quite nervous...