Total Posts:26|Showing Posts:1-26
Jump to topic:

Calling out BrontoRaptor

illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:30:28 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

FJ. FJ.

http://www.debate.org...

Still waiting for his answer, not his summary.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.

blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.
Axonly
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 5:34:48 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

If god were to come down and tell us to murder non-believers, that would be still immoral.

Brontos response just highlights the kind of person he is.
Meh!
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 5:35:58 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Yes I ridicule some one who goes around warning us about the danger of religious fanatics in the name of islam, while that person themself is a fanatic.

I do more than that, I call them out as a piece of sh*t.

Your a muslim who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a Christian who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a christian who CONSTANTLY talks about how evil islam is cause their beliefs lead to people killing other people while your self are open to the idea, well if God commands me to kill cause people don't believe in Jesus.........

DOUBLE PIECE OF SH*T.


Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Here is a rule, when some idiot can't refute your point, they attack you personally, like quoting radical liberal rules and making talking about your avatar.

Hey you can't quote rules, I can do.
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 5:41:53 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 5:35:58 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Yes I ridicule some one who goes around warning us about the danger of religious fanatics in the name of islam, while that person themself is a fanatic.

I do more than that, I call them out as a piece of sh*t.

Your a muslim who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a Christian who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a christian who CONSTANTLY talks about how evil islam is cause their beliefs lead to people killing other people while your self are open to the idea, well if God commands me to kill cause people don't believe in Jesus.........

DOUBLE PIECE OF SH*T.


Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Here is a rule, when some idiot can't refute your point, they attack you personally, like quoting radical liberal rules and making talking about your avatar.

Hey you can't quote rules, I can do.

Hey you can quote rules, I can too.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 5:47:52 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.

Their unique perspective the subject of in query.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

After multiple attempts to get a straight answer, and no straight answer forth coming, the position is worthy of ridicule. Need I remind you that the position of said "ridicule" is being espoused by an Omnipotent and Omniscient entity? Those practicing of it are inspired by God? Supposedly, such a position cannot be ridiculed, it should be self evident.

Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Ah. Politically motivated critique. Charming. Lets get down to the brass tax: who are the "Rules for Radicals" for, and whom should the effect most detrimentally?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Axonly
Posts: 1,801
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 7:22:44 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

I agree with you, there is a difference between calling him out on his nonsense and just plain insulting him, this forum thread has done both.
Meh!
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 1:35:10 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 5:35:58 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Yes I ridicule some one who goes around warning us about the danger of religious fanatics in the name of islam, while that person themself is a fanatic.

I do more than that, I call them out as a piece of sh*t.

Your a muslim who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a Christian who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a christian who CONSTANTLY talks about how evil islam is cause their beliefs lead to people killing other people while your self are open to the idea, well if God commands me to kill cause people don't believe in Jesus.........

DOUBLE PIECE OF SH*T.


Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Here is a rule, when some idiot can't refute your point, they attack you personally, like quoting radical liberal rules and making talking about your avatar.

Hey you can't quote rules, I can do.

I have a soft spot for brontoraptor cuz he's a racial misfit like I am. I apologize for losing my temper and talking sh!t about your avatar. Truth is I'd like to use a more sexually appealing avatar cuz I know I'd get more reads if I caved in and used that tactic.

You are correct about Islam and Christianity who call for killing in the name of religion.
I think raptor clings to fundamentalism cuz he's misunderstood by polarized racial groups and clings to a religious group for identity. Maybe I'm wrong but I've read posts of his where he is vulnerable.

I guess it annoyed me that someone who advocates abortion - seemed to support Islam who is much less permissive toward women than even the most fundamentalist Christian.

I went to planned parenthood in 1992 for a pregnancy test and when it came back positive they almost wouldn't allow me to leave until I scheduled an abortion, since I got pregnant during casual sex and wasn't with the father. I finally got pissed off that they were shoving abortion down my throat, and left, pushing past a woman to leave.

I was glad when George W. passed legislation that made pregnancy crisis counselors present ALL options. I am pro choice but I don't think it should be taken lightly or pushed down anyone's throat especially when they are vulnerable and need to make their own decision on something so serious. I chose to have my son and keep him. Also had another son 3 years later and never regret the decision to have sons. Had I listened to the counselors at planned parenthood I would have regrets.
illegalcombat
Posts: 632
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 2:20:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 1:35:10 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:35:58 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Yes I ridicule some one who goes around warning us about the danger of religious fanatics in the name of islam, while that person themself is a fanatic.

I do more than that, I call them out as a piece of sh*t.

Your a muslim who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a Christian who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a christian who CONSTANTLY talks about how evil islam is cause their beliefs lead to people killing other people while your self are open to the idea, well if God commands me to kill cause people don't believe in Jesus.........

DOUBLE PIECE OF SH*T.


Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Here is a rule, when some idiot can't refute your point, they attack you personally, like quoting radical liberal rules and making talking about your avatar.

Hey you can't quote rules, I can do.

I have a soft spot for brontoraptor cuz he's a racial misfit like I am. I apologize for losing my temper and talking sh!t about your avatar. Truth is I'd like to use a more sexually appealing avatar cuz I know I'd get more reads if I caved in and used that tactic.

You are correct about Islam and Christianity who call for killing in the name of religion.
I think raptor clings to fundamentalism cuz he's misunderstood by polarized racial groups and clings to a religious group for identity. Maybe I'm wrong but I've read posts of his where he is vulnerable.

I guess it annoyed me that someone who advocates abortion - seemed to support Islam who is much less permissive toward women than even the most fundamentalist Christian.

I went to planned parenthood in 1992 for a pregnancy test and when it came back positive they almost wouldn't allow me to leave until I scheduled an abortion, since I got pregnant during casual sex and wasn't with the father. I finally got pissed off that they were shoving abortion down my throat, and left, pushing past a woman to leave.

I was glad when George W. passed legislation that made pregnancy crisis counselors present ALL options. I am pro choice but I don't think it should be taken lightly or pushed down anyone's throat especially when they are vulnerable and need to make their own decision on something so serious. I chose to have my son and keep him. Also had another son 3 years later and never regret the decision to have sons. Had I listened to the counselors at planned parenthood I would have regrets.

You some how went from a game of thrones picture to your own abortion.

I can't help but notice you seem a bit obsessed by said picture. The picture is of queen Cersei from game of thrones, she is known for among other things, drinking wine, having a clenched jaw and keeping family close..............a little bit too close.

https://www.youtube.com...
Emmarie
Posts: 1,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 8:26:03 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 2:20:49 PM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 1:35:10 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:35:58 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 5:05:44 AM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:54:49 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:19:20 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 4:05:38 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:52:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Theology isn't your strong point. Bigtime difference. In the Bible God judges the wicked based on what they have done. He delivers to you what you dished out. I cannot execute His judgement for Him. It on His own. Therefore, my god is of no threat to you if He doesn't exist. "Vengeance is mine and mine alone sayeth the Lord."

In the Quran, Allah commands Muslims to do the killing themselves hundreds of times. Allah is a threat whether he exists or not.

Right cause the bible doesn't lay down the precedent of people killing other people cause God commanded it to them, no that isn't in the bible at all.

Your kidding yourself.

It's a false dichotomy. Christ renounced many things in the Bible. We look to Him for our commands. You are welcome to show where Christians are commanded by Christ to kill others. I'll wait.

Yes we are to love our enemies.................which is what people did, just before they killed them, for being against God and therefore evil.

Blah blah blah, worthy of death, blah blah blah government are appointed by God, blah blah blah here is a law to kill the gays.


blah blah blah - here is another saul alinsky rules for radicals liberal - trying to insult someone for expressing their unique perspective.
http://www.bestofbeck.com...
* RULE 5: "Ridicule is man"s most potent weapon." There is no defense. It"s irrational. It"s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Yes I ridicule some one who goes around warning us about the danger of religious fanatics in the name of islam, while that person themself is a fanatic.

I do more than that, I call them out as a piece of sh*t.

Your a muslim who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a Christian who thinks that because some one denies your religious beliefs they deserve death ? piece of sh*t.

Your a christian who CONSTANTLY talks about how evil islam is cause their beliefs lead to people killing other people while your self are open to the idea, well if God commands me to kill cause people don't believe in Jesus.........

DOUBLE PIECE OF SH*T.


Do I agree with brontoraptor? usually not - but he can express his opinion without being insulted by fake - i think I'm hot avatars - so that people pay attention to me - rules for radicals disruptors who make forum posts that go against TOS and get away with it now that YYW is gone.

Here is a rule, when some idiot can't refute your point, they attack you personally, like quoting radical liberal rules and making talking about your avatar.

Hey you can't quote rules, I can do.

I have a soft spot for brontoraptor cuz he's a racial misfit like I am. I apologize for losing my temper and talking sh!t about your avatar. Truth is I'd like to use a more sexually appealing avatar cuz I know I'd get more reads if I caved in and used that tactic.

You are correct about Islam and Christianity who call for killing in the name of religion.
I think raptor clings to fundamentalism cuz he's misunderstood by polarized racial groups and clings to a religious group for identity. Maybe I'm wrong but I've read posts of his where he is vulnerable.

I guess it annoyed me that someone who advocates abortion - seemed to support Islam who is much less permissive toward women than even the most fundamentalist Christian.

I went to planned parenthood in 1992 for a pregnancy test and when it came back positive they almost wouldn't allow me to leave until I scheduled an abortion, since I got pregnant during casual sex and wasn't with the father. I finally got pissed off that they were shoving abortion down my throat, and left, pushing past a woman to leave.

I was glad when George W. passed legislation that made pregnancy crisis counselors present ALL options. I am pro choice but I don't think it should be taken lightly or pushed down anyone's throat especially when they are vulnerable and need to make their own decision on something so serious. I chose to have my son and keep him. Also had another son 3 years later and never regret the decision to have sons. Had I listened to the counselors at planned parenthood I would have regrets.

You some how went from a game of thrones picture to your own abortion.
Can you read? I Never had an abortion

I can't help but notice you seem a bit obsessed by said picture. The picture is of queen Cersei from game of thrones, she is known for among other things, drinking wine, having a clenched jaw and keeping family close..............a little bit too close.

Obsessed is a strong word - and you do seem to have the demeanor of a rules for radicals activist by misquoting me and accusing me to try to incite emotion.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 1:58:09 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

If you weren't inherantly a diluted, psychopathic, sociopathic gremlin seeking after your own lusts and desires to rape and pilage, then you'd have nothing to worry about. This is the god that forgave His torcherers and murderers. Thus, you would have to be a pretty sick, disgusting human being to warrant God's wrath.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:54:55 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?

Oh I don't know. You having your head burned to bits.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 8:52:26 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 1:58:09 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

If you weren't inherantly a diluted, psychopathic, sociopathic gremlin seeking after your own lusts and desires to rape and pilage, then you'd have nothing to worry about. This is the god that forgave His torcherers and murderers. Thus, you would have to be a pretty sick, disgusting human being to warrant God's wrath.

Do you use voice recognition software to do your typing, bronto? If so. I think you had better update your app.
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 9:23:01 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 2:54:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?

Oh I don't know. You having your head burned to bits.
Don't you feel pathetic when you paint yourself into such a ridiculous corner. LMFAO
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:34:05 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 9:23:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:54:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?

Oh I don't know. You having your head burned to bits.
Don't you feel pathetic when you paint yourself into such a ridiculous corner. LMFAO

If you find it strange that I don't want your skull on fire, that's on you.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
bulproof
Posts: 25,184
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 12:32:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 11:34:05 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 9:23:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:54:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?

Oh I don't know. You having your head burned to bits.
Don't you feel pathetic when you paint yourself into such a ridiculous corner. LMFAO

If you find it strange that I don't want your skull on fire, that's on you.

So!
What would you be afraid of?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
TBR
Posts: 9,991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:35:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 11:34:05 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 9:23:01 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:54:55 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:52:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:49:39 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:45:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/5/2016 2:00:56 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/4/2016 3:25:21 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
BrontoRaptor for some time has being warning the dangers of Islam. Brono makes constant sweeping notions of islamic terrorists and the connection to Islam & the quran.

Brono, constantly cites the the suffering and killing done by religious fanatics in the name of allah.

Look how how f*Cked up these people are, beyond reason, kill, rape, torture as long as it's the will of God, how any who doesn't believe as they do isn't just wrong, they are evil, and thus deserving of all the harm that is coming their way.

Clearly Bronto is concerned about such psychopathy, especially in light of it presenting it's self as a manifestation of various religious belief.............nah just kidding.

FC asks..."JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?"

BrontoRaptor replies..."You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

http://www.debate.org...

Here is my question, did it ever occur to you Brontof*ckwit, that before those islamic terrorists and their supporters you despise so much commit the acts they do, it first had to be established in their own minds that the ones they kill are "worthy of death", they are unbelievers, heretics, at their very core in contrary to God, EVIL.

Would you like the difference? We don't actually seek to kill you. They do. If you saw Mother Teresa or Billy Graham would you be afraid? Nope. How about a group on a plane saying "allahu akbar!"???? Yup. You would.
Why?
What would you be afraid of?

Because that's what they yell right before blowing something up or killing someone.
So!
What would you be afraid of?

Oh I don't know. You having your head burned to bits.
Don't you feel pathetic when you paint yourself into such a ridiculous corner. LMFAO

If you find it strange that I don't want your skull on fire, that's on you.

How many times per day do you think that phrase is spoken? How many times per day does your skull catch on fire? Do you think you may just be paranoid?