Jump to topic:

Important Message

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:26:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I have a very important message to deliver to all mankind, it is the most important message mankind shall ever receive, no other message can have such great importance to humans everywhere.

My question is, should I tell all of mankind everywhere, equally or should I secretly tell one person who will tell everyone else?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:45:26 PM
At 4/4/2016 3:26:11 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
I have a very important message to deliver to all mankind, it is the most important message mankind shall ever receive, no other message can have such great importance to humans everywhere.

My question is, should I tell all of mankind everywhere, equally or should I secretly tell one person who will tell everyone else?

Oh, I like the telephone game. Just tell one person and we'll all pass it on.

My memory isn't great but if you want to start with me, Ill do my best to remember it correctly.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 3:50:13 PM

Just tell the sheep. The goats will hear it and not care.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:29:26 PM

How do you suppose you could tell all people equally?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:39:48 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:29:26 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Not sure, John, I think the medium here is not as relevant as the delivery method itself.

As you probably guessed, I'm assuming the position of God and how I would consider it best to deliver my messages to all mankind.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:44:49 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:39:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Not sure, John, I think the medium here is not as relevant as the delivery method itself.

As you probably guessed, I'm assuming the position of God and how I would consider it best to deliver my messages to all mankind.

Nor am I Dan, Maybe A divinely inspired book perhaps?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/4/2016 6:59:47 PM
At 4/4/2016 6:44:49 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/4/2016 6:39:48 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Nor am I Dan, Maybe A divinely inspired book perhaps?

The problem with that is we have no idea any holy book was divinely inspired. And, when we do actually look at those books, we find they are more a snapshot of what people believed and thought about the world around them, often aligning with human knowledge of that time.

Regarding knowledge of that time, no one knew there were continents with other people on the other side of the world who would never get to know those messages unless those continents were discovered, and eventually they were many centuries later. Surely, God would know and understand this, so why didn't God have other people from those continents write the very same inspired books?

No John, an all-knowing God would deliver his messages to all people everywhere and would make sure everyone born afterwards would receive the very same messages. This should be a very simple matter for God and would certainly make sure there weren't many different religions offering different and often contradictory messages, which is actually what we have today.

For me, this shows in spades God has never delivered his messages to mankind, and that all holy books are simply man made.