Total Posts:9|Showing Posts:1-9
Jump to topic:

Is bullproof being censored by British laws?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 3:42:00 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Bulproof's behavior has changed from cranky to moderately normal as of late. Is he being censored by British hate speech laws?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 8:46:41 AM
At 4/5/2016 3:42:00 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
Bulproof's behavior has changed from cranky to moderately normal as of late. Is he being censored by British hate speech laws?

I somehow think that Bullproof is not subject to British laws.

But don't let facts stand in the way of your rants.
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 9:32:23 AM
Also, do Brit police really track your internet usage for hateful speech?
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 10:41:28 AM
At 4/5/2016 9:32:23 AM, AWSM0055 wrote:
Also, do Brit police really track your internet usage for hateful speech?

No, they don't. But if someone reports your posts to the police, they are duty bound to investigate.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:38:12 AM

Possibly.

However it is a shame he does not have the intellect, the care for other people's feelings, the self control, or the vocabulary to censor himself.

That s of course assuming he is British, which I doubt.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 2:09:47 PM
At 4/5/2016 11:38:12 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Possibly.

However it is a shame he does not have the intellect, the care for other people's feelings, the self control, or the vocabulary to censor himself.

How can Bulproof use vocabulary to censor himself? Any wonder why the Brits shut up when the Queen speaks. She would be offended by the poor quality of their English.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 11:15:22 PM
At 4/5/2016 2:09:47 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Possibly.

How can Bulproof use vocabulary to censor himself? Any wonder why the Brits shut up when the Queen speaks. She would be offended by the poor quality of their English.

Once Sharia is implemented there the only words allowed will be mindless ramblings of Allahu Akbar...Allahu akbar...Allahu akbar...alkahu...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

Axonly
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 1:12:48 AM

Possibly.

He is an intelligent and caring person.

The reason he reacted like he did was because of this nasty response Bronto had to a thread question:

At 4/1/2016 3:48:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?

The same could be said of Mohammed, or John Smith, or whatever religious icon and dogma one chooses of their faith, insert is desired.

I believe this is probably the best test of where morality comes from.

So, honest answers please, and of course, please don't attempt to divert or reframe the question."

Brontoraptor said:

" You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

So you can see why Bulproof responded the way he did.
Meh!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 5:12:15 PM
At 4/6/2016 1:12:48 AM, Axonly wrote:

Possibly.

He is an intelligent and caring person.

The reason he reacted like he did was because of this nasty response Bronto had to a thread question:

At 4/1/2016 3:48:58 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
JC Himself shows up, tells everyone "The Father and I have given you 2000 years to come unto Him through me, and you have failed. The New Covenant has passed, now begins the End of Days. Go forth and dispatch those that denied Me and the Father".

What do you do?

The same could be said of Mohammed, or John Smith, or whatever religious icon and dogma one chooses of their faith, insert is desired.

I believe this is probably the best test of where morality comes from.

So, honest answers please, and of course, please don't attempt to divert or reframe the question."

Brontoraptor said:

" You would be getting what you deserved because you would have done something that warrants death. Any questions?"

So you can see why Bulproof responded the way he did.

If you are not a murderer, there is no death. Now what? Are you a murderer?