Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Brotherhood

DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:24:01 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

The already do, it is the theists who are divided and fighting all the time. Atheists are often the ones who would wish to unite mankind, but that would mean getting rid of the religious influence in the public and political stages. Can you make that happen?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 6:39:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 6:35:10 PM, desmac wrote:
Atheists having a war with each other over which gods don't exist?

http://www.religifake.com...
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 7:00:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

yea sure as long as you are atheist, they will harmonize with you all day long.

but the evidence is right here on this site, they can not live in harmony with those who would believe in God and especially those who would express their beliefs where they can hear them. it seems to make their fangs come out, like they do here.

but even where they are in political power they can only tolerate their own beliefs in the public forum such as Russia when the Bolsheviks toke over or china when chainman Mao toke over both political ideologies squelched and exterminated any evidence of worship of any god. adamantly against religion. so again they have proven that they can only live with their own atheism also known under a favorite description as secularism.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 8:58:59 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 7:00:29 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

yea sure as long as you are atheist, they will harmonize with you all day long.

but the evidence is right here on this site, they can not live in harmony with those who would believe in God and especially those who would express their beliefs where they can hear them. it seems to make their fangs come out, like they do here.

You mean like after hearing we are going to burn in hell for eternity, that we are spawns of Satan and not worthy to lick the sh1t of your shoes? That we understand the world around us through investigation, evidence and facts rather than myths and superstitions?

but even where they are in political power they can only tolerate their own beliefs in the public forum such as Russia when the Bolsheviks toke over

That is Communism, you should probably learn what it is and why the religious were persecuted.

or china when chainman Mao toke over both political ideologies squelched and exterminated any evidence of worship of any god.

Yes, exactly, so that Mao would be worshiped exclusively, just like any other dictatorship.

adamantly against religion. so again they have proven that they can only live with their own atheism also known under a favorite description as secularism.

And, if it were not for secularism, you would not have the Right to Freedom of Religion.

Chew on that one for a while.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2016 9:06:46 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 6:24:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

The already do, it is the theists who are divided and fighting all the time. Atheists are often the ones who would wish to unite mankind, but that would mean getting rid of the religious influence in the public and political stages. Can you make that happen?
You never cease to astound at how logically inept you are. Look up harmony, you'll see it has nothing to do with what needs to be gotten rid of based on the opinion of one doofus. Umm that's you btw.
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 3:54:11 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/5/2016 8:58:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2016 7:00:29 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

yea sure as long as you are atheist, they will harmonize with you all day long.

but the evidence is right here on this site, they can not live in harmony with those who would believe in God and especially those who would express their beliefs where they can hear them. it seems to make their fangs come out, like they do here.

You mean like after hearing we are going to burn in hell for eternity, that we are spawns of Satan and not worthy to lick the sh1t of your shoes? That we understand the world around us through investigation, evidence and facts rather than myths and superstitions?

aah, is that what it is, you've been traumatized by the evil accusers. if they accuse you there in the wrong and you know it. if they say that man's nature is less than God's nature well sure that's true they are men to. you not going to cry or something are you? what a week and feeble generation you are.

but even where they are in political power they can only tolerate their own beliefs in the public forum such as Russia when the Bolsheviks toke over

That is Communism, you should probably learn what it is and why the religious were persecuted.

atheist running communism Christian running communism, atheist running capitalism (which is the effort in the US) Christians running capitalism. what does that got to do with the actual history of atheism, also claiming itself to be secularism running china and Russia no matter what form of government they use? there is a difference between forms of Gov. and systems of belief. a sword in and atheist's hand serves the atheist and a sword in the Christian's hand serves the Christian.

or china when chainman Mao toke over both political ideologies squelched and exterminated any evidence of worship of any god.

Yes, exactly, so that Mao would be worshiped exclusively, just like any other dictatorship.

again another form of gov. dictatorship or monarchy

adamantly against religion. so again they have proven that they can only live with their own atheism also known under a favorite description as secularism.

And, if it were not for secularism, you would not have the Right to Freedom of Religion.

Chew on that one for a while.

sorry pal you are dead wrong, history has proved it, freedom of religion in today's world exists because of religion, not because of those who hate religion like Moa or Lenin or Stalin . again secularism is just another name for atheism. thanks for helping me show that to others. and for the record USA that was and is the forefront of things like freedom, the free world, human rights issues, was established by those who acknowledge God.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 4:25:51 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/6/2016 3:54:11 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 8:58:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2016 7:00:29 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

yea sure as long as you are atheist, they will harmonize with you all day long.

but the evidence is right here on this site, they can not live in harmony with those who would believe in God and especially those who would express their beliefs where they can hear them. it seems to make their fangs come out, like they do here.

You mean like after hearing we are going to burn in hell for eternity, that we are spawns of Satan and not worthy to lick the sh1t of your shoes? That we understand the world around us through investigation, evidence and facts rather than myths and superstitions?

aah, is that what it is, you've been traumatized by the evil accusers.

Yes, this is me traumatized after theists threaten me with their dogma ---> LOL.

if they accuse you there in the wrong and you know it.

I am not in the wrong and I know it.

if they say that man's nature is less than God's nature well sure that's true they are men to. you not going to cry or something are you? what a week and feeble generation you are.

Yes, theists will always add insult to injury, just like you did right there.

but even where they are in political power they can only tolerate their own beliefs in the public forum such as Russia when the Bolsheviks toke over

That is Communism, you should probably learn what it is and why the religious were persecuted.

atheist running communism Christian running communism, atheist running capitalism (which is the effort in the US) Christians running capitalism. what does that got to do with the actual history of atheism,

What history of atheism?

also claiming itself to be secularism running china and Russia no matter what form of government they use?

China is still Communist, didn't you know that?

there is a difference between forms of Gov. and systems of belief. a sword in and atheist's hand serves the atheist and a sword in the Christian's hand serves the Christian.

There are no swords in the hands of atheists.

or china when chainman Mao toke over both political ideologies squelched and exterminated any evidence of worship of any god.

Yes, exactly, so that Mao would be worshiped exclusively, just like any other dictatorship.

again another form of gov. dictatorship or monarchy

Exactly. Hence, you have no point.

adamantly against religion. so again they have proven that they can only live with their own atheism also known under a favorite description as secularism.

And, if it were not for secularism, you would not have the Right to Freedom of Religion.

Chew on that one for a while.

sorry pal you are dead wrong, history has proved it, freedom of religion in today's world exists because of religion,

No, it doesn't.

not because of those who hate religion like Moa or Lenin or Stalin . again secularism is just another name for atheism.

No, it isn't.

thanks for helping me show that to others. and for the record USA that was and is the forefront of things like freedom, the free world, human rights issues, was established by those who acknowledge God.

That is incorrect. You appear to love to fabricate lies to make your point. Is that the Christian way?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
DPMartin
Posts: 1,096
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 11:26:15 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/6/2016 4:25:51 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/6/2016 3:54:11 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 8:58:59 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/5/2016 7:00:29 PM, DPMartin wrote:
At 4/5/2016 4:39:38 PM, UUU wrote:
Can we have atheists living in harmony?

yea sure as long as you are atheist, they will harmonize with you all day long.

but the evidence is right here on this site, they can not live in harmony with those who would believe in God and especially those who would express their beliefs where they can hear them. it seems to make their fangs come out, like they do here.

You mean like after hearing we are going to burn in hell for eternity, that we are spawns of Satan and not worthy to lick the sh1t of your shoes? That we understand the world around us through investigation, evidence and facts rather than myths and superstitions?

aah, is that what it is, you've been traumatized by the evil accusers.

Yes, this is me traumatized after theists threaten me with their dogma ---> LOL.

if they accuse you there in the wrong and you know it.

I am not in the wrong and I know it.

if they say that man's nature is less than God's nature well sure that's true they are men to. you not going to cry or something are you? what a week and feeble generation you are.

Yes, theists will always add insult to injury, just like you did right there.

but even where they are in political power they can only tolerate their own beliefs in the public forum such as Russia when the Bolsheviks toke over

That is Communism, you should probably learn what it is and why the religious were persecuted.

atheist running communism Christian running communism, atheist running capitalism (which is the effort in the US) Christians running capitalism. what does that got to do with the actual history of atheism,

What history of atheism?

also claiming itself to be secularism running china and Russia no matter what form of government they use?

China is still Communist, didn't you know that?

there is a difference between forms of Gov. and systems of belief. a sword in and atheist's hand serves the atheist and a sword in the Christian's hand serves the Christian.

There are no swords in the hands of atheists.

or china when chainman Mao toke over both political ideologies squelched and exterminated any evidence of worship of any god.

Yes, exactly, so that Mao would be worshiped exclusively, just like any other dictatorship.

again another form of gov. dictatorship or monarchy

Exactly. Hence, you have no point.

adamantly against religion. so again they have proven that they can only live with their own atheism also known under a favorite description as secularism.

And, if it were not for secularism, you would not have the Right to Freedom of Religion.

Chew on that one for a while.

sorry pal you are dead wrong, history has proved it, freedom of religion in today's world exists because of religion,

No, it doesn't.

not because of those who hate religion like Moa or Lenin or Stalin . again secularism is just another name for atheism.

No, it isn't.

thanks for helping me show that to others. and for the record USA that was and is the forefront of things like freedom, the free world, human rights issues, was established by those who acknowledge God.

That is incorrect. You appear to love to fabricate lies to make your point. Is that the Christian way?

ok then, show what is incorrect, and why.