List here the world is ending comments.

Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 9:18:48 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
I see mad biker .
And brontoraptor . 2 different beliefs, comment on the end of the world happening soon. Numerous times daily. Why do the folks with gods Believe this. I'm going to put all the world is ending comments here . So our kids, kids can view it.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 9:37:58 PM
At 4/6/2016 9:18:48 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
I see mad biker .
And brontoraptor . 2 different beliefs, comment on the end of the world happening soon. Numerous times daily. Why do the folks with gods Believe this. I'm going to put all the world is ending comments here . So our kids, kids can view it.

It depends what you mean by the world.

What Jehovah is soon to send his son to bring an end is Satan's system, which includes Governments and all false religions, as well as everything that represents them and everyone that supports them.

It simply has to happen because it is the only way that those who wish to be faithful to Jehovah will get true peace.

It will also clear the scene for the resurrection of the dead, so that those who dies in ignorance can be brought back and given what for most will be a first chance to learn Jehovah's ways and his plan for humanity which has never changed since creation.

Those who have been actively opposed to Jehovah and his son will not get a resurrection, nor will those who have steadfastly refused to listen to his warnings.

Jehovah will accept ignorance as as excuse for now, but not wilful, deliberate, ignorance.

This is described in a number of prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures but is brought together most clearly in Revelation chapters 14-16, which detail the destruction of false religion, ending in the destruction of human governments and the final establishment of Christ's rule over the whole earth.

Only those who have carefully considered the evidence and made a conscious decision to be a part of that New World will be accepted into it.

That is the Kingdom that Christ taught, and the Apostles after him.

It is also the Kingdom that he said would be preached throughout the entire inhabited earth, and is being, by Jehovah's Witnesses.

That will also be the fulfilment of Daniel 2:44.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 9:42:18 PM
At 4/6/2016 9:37:58 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I see mad biker .

It depends what you mean by the world.

What Jehovah is soon to send his son to bring an end is Satan's system, which includes Governments and all false religions, as well as everything that represents them and everyone that supports them.

It simply has to happen because it is the only way that those who wish to be faithful to Jehovah will get true peace.

It will also clear the scene for the resurrection of the dead, so that those who dies in ignorance can be brought back and given what for most will be a first chance to learn Jehovah's ways and his plan for humanity which has never changed since creation.

Those who have been actively opposed to Jehovah and his son will not get a resurrection, nor will those who have steadfastly refused to listen to his warnings.

Jehovah will accept ignorance as as excuse for now, but not wilful, deliberate, ignorance.

This is described in a number of prophecies in the Hebrew Scriptures but is brought together most clearly in Revelation chapters 14-16, which detail the destruction of false religion, ending in the destruction of human governments and the final establishment of Christ's rule over the whole earth.

Only those who have carefully considered the evidence and made a conscious decision to be a part of that New World will be accepted into it.

That is the Kingdom that Christ taught, and the Apostles after him.

It is also the Kingdom that he said would be preached throughout the entire inhabited earth, and is being, by Jehovah's Witnesses.

That will also be the fulfilment of Daniel 2:44.

What happens if the Christians so called ending comes 1st.?
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/6/2016 10:02:31 PM
I see mad biker .

When I was a kid in the 70s, I was told by my church that I would never be old enough to have a family.

One thing about religious nuts is that no matter how many times they get it wrong, they never lose their confidence they are right. They have a list of excuses and justifications about why it doesn't count they were wrong before and another list of why anyone that doesn't believe them is clueless. They are the epitome of delusion.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:22:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I see mad biker .

Hi kids. It's the end of the world as we know it.Not because I say so, but because that is reality. I will either be beheaded by Islamo-Nazis or Christ will rapture us out of here. And...not because of my righteousness which is of no value because I am not righteous nor is anyone else, but because I love God, dilligently seek Him, and have asked for His help. See kids, there are 2 fathers. One is God. One is El Diablo. I amGod's child through His own command and seeding on Earth. Others come from another father rejecting my Father. So we are not spiritually related. Anyeay kids, Satan's children have gotten a foothold from multiple directions:

1)Atheism, which commands a sense of no boundries or accountability become anti-theism.

2)Islam, which in its evilness, attempts to prove itself righteous, judges all men as infidels, and seeks to condemn with religious zealotry.

3)From something that immitates the church like JWism, mirroring Christ, yet denying the power thereof. It is the snake in the grass.

So Satan is a shape shifting spirit that deceives much of the world. His time is running short, so he is in a full attack on Christ's children through his own children. This is why as the West falls further and further from Christ it lurches into its own demise. His children sought Christianity's destruction which has led to a world teetering on chaos and ruin. He will unite the world under one banner. Atheists will become Muslim through force. All will be subdued under his dark hand. The Christians will be gone by the power of God. God will give them their very wish. A Christianityless world is a world under Sharia. This is why God must end it all. It has grown unfruitful and must be consumed and destroyed.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:41:59 PM
The world ends all the time, it isn't a big deal.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
rnjs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:47:33 PM
I see mad biker .

The world as we know it will end, but will be replaced and anyone who tries to set a date for this event is a false prophet because no man knows the day or the hour..