johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:17:23 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
Which faith do you dislike the most and why,

Give reasons,

I reject any claim made by a faith that states that they have the only direct path to God, Such as Christianity makes. Although the pope himself may be of a different opinion, and is all for inter faith. But despite this declaration from the leader of the biggest Christian Church, there and still many who belong to the faith that refer the scripture as the ultimate authority, And the scripture where Jesus claims that No man get to the father but through Him, And many of the faith are now calling the pope the anti-Christ, despite trying to unite people in diversity, Which is in my opinion, a very noble cause.

http://www.christiantoday.com...
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:28:57 PM
At 4/7/2016 5:17:23 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Give reasons,

I reject any claim made by a faith that states that they have the only direct path to God, Such as Christianity makes. Although the pope himself may be of a different opinion, and is all for inter faith. But despite this declaration from the leader of the biggest Christian Church, there and still many who belong to the faith that refer the scripture as the ultimate authority, And the scripture where Jesus claims that No man get to the father but through Him, And many of the faith are now calling the pope the anti-Christ, despite trying to unite people in diversity, Which is in my opinion, a very noble cause.

Lost faith.
Relationships and friendships. At the same time
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:31:42 PM
At 4/7/2016 5:28:57 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:34:13 PM
At 4/7/2016 5:31:42 PM, johnlubba wrote:

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?

23 years best mate running away with your girlfriend of 8 years.
persianimmortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:42:01 PM

Asking such a question is like asking, "Which of your children do you dislike the most and why?" or even asking "Which race do you dislike the most and why?"
The way I see it, humans have this hypocritical tendency to promote the diversity of the environment that surrounds them, from the variety of ice cream flavors, all the way to the fish in the sea, but make a weird exception when it comes to Religion. The answer you generate from the 2 questions I asked above, is therefore applied to your initial question on the topic of faith.
If you choose to dislike one of your children over the other(s), you risk having that child develop psychological problems that will be detrimental to his/her future. If you choose to dislike one race over the other, then you risk being labeled racist and justification of your stance on your dislike will only deepen the grave you've dug for yourself.
Think about this for a bit as food for thought:
"Ye are all fruits of one tree, the leaves of one branch, the flowers of one garden" and "Glory is not his who loves his own country, but glory is his who loves his kind."

;)
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:46:54 PM
At 4/7/2016 5:34:13 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?

Hard luck buddy, I have also been in a similar situation but not quite as drastic, but time is a healer and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. If you can get through this.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 5:49:02 PM
At 4/7/2016 5:42:01 PM, persianimmortal wrote:

Asking such a question is like asking, "Which of your children do you dislike the most and why?" or even asking "Which race do you dislike the most and why?"

Asking what you dislike about a faith is not the same as asking which children or race you dislike most, it has nothing to do with the individual that practices a faith, instead, it's what a faith makes an individual practice
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 6:48:21 PM

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?

Sounds more like your girlfriend lost her faith and found it in your best mate.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 6:55:17 PM
At 4/7/2016 6:48:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?

Calm down
This is over 2 years ago and I'm now friends with both again .
But it ain't the same.
It was just a quick response to a post.
Maybe god did this to me .
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 8:59:13 PM
At 4/7/2016 6:55:17 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/7/2016 6:48:21 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Give reasons,

Lost faith.

Why?

Calm down
This is over 2 years ago and I'm now friends with both again .
But it ain't the same.
It was just a quick response to a post.
Maybe god did this to me .

You still have 6 more years to get even. Let's see which side did God pick?
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 11:34:05 PM

Give reasons,

I dislike the one that affects safety and liberty the most. Because I live in a Christian country, Christianity affects my liberty the most. Although I don't feel personally threatened, Islam seems to affect world safety the most.
Nivek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2016 11:46:12 PM
None. I have zero dislike for faith. I don't associate myself with any of them, but I don't dislike them either. I suppose after weeding out pretentious, manipulative ones, I've come to the conclusion that I should appreciate them more. That and growing up with religious peers, but whatever. The knee-jerk to most religious doctrines are still silly imo.
Peternosaint
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 12:24:16 AM
At 4/7/2016 5:42:01 PM, persianimmortal wrote:

The way I see it, humans have this hypocritical tendency to promote the diversity of the environment that surrounds them, from the variety of ice cream flavors, all the way to the fish in the sea, but make a weird exception when it comes to Religion. The answer you generate from the 2 questions I asked above, is therefore applied to your initial question on the topic of faith.
If you choose to dislike one of your children over the other(s), you risk having that child develop psychological problems that will be detrimental to his/her future. If you choose to dislike one race over the other, then you risk being labeled racist and justification of your stance on your dislike will only deepen the grave you've dug for yourself.
Think about this for a bit as food for thought:
"Ye are all fruits of one tree, the leaves of one branch, the flowers of one garden" and "Glory is not his who loves his own country, but glory is his who loves his kind."

;)

ME: The difference of opinion about liking one child, or disliking a racial group leads u to the simple gift God gave man in the Garden of Eden. God did not create robots, he created mankind with the right to choice, and one can choose their religion as they would choose the other questions. They would have a "good" reason for their choice, or maybe a bad reason, but that is still their choice.

The reason many people proclaim to be of the religions they are are not many. Ones is it was their parents religion and if it does not interfere with their lifestyle it is the name they will put on government forms.

Christendom is failing dramatically these days. A world wide poll was taken amongst different religions and different countries and the end result shows how dramatic that failure really is today.

If you ask for the results of that poll I w ill give it readily. But before you get your religious fervor heated up, this poll was done by a world wide Pollster Organisation.

Many people are racists, in private and in subtle actions, some parents do have a favorite child, but try not to let it be noticed, and action that hardly ever works.

As far as which faith I dislike the most, it is all false religion, known as Christendom and includes pagan religion as well. The lies told by Christendom is so outlandish that the congregations themselves are waking up to the deceit.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 1:48:17 AM
Islam, not necessarily the faith as practiced by peace loving individuals, but the religion as a whole. It is a danger to all western democracies because it is hijacked by radicals and fundamentalists and the so called moderates who actually want to fit in are only a faint whisper....barely heard.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:43:12 AM
Islam. Why? I've actually studied it in depth. No other faith teaches you specifically to lie, destroy and kill your enemies, and elwas written by a suicidal pedaphile. Call me a bigot. I'll be the bigot with two legs still attached. Thank you. Just keep in mind that I "tollerate" and "get along" with everyone else just fine and always have. But this is a religion that literally has declared war on my people and my culture while screaming "equal rights!", then demanding Sharia law and Sharia courts in the west. I don't think so. Assimilate with those attached to a book of death, conquest, and murder? Naaa... I'm good. If aliens from a hostile planet come demanding assimilation but we must allow them to probe us, we'd blast their ships from the sky. It's time to declare war on the ideology that seeks our destruction by Quranic command.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:56:58 AM
Don't take my word for it. Take the word of ex Muslims. They can tell you more than you'd ever want to know...

"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 11:39:37 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/7/2016 7:29:32 PM, desmac wrote:
I really dislike the Landover Baptist church. They are so unreal.

You really do live a lonely life, I almost pity you, but I don't.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 2:00:19 PM
At 4/8/2016 11:39:37 AM, johnlubba wrote:

I almost care, but I don't
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 7:42:20 AM
At 4/8/2016 2:00:19 PM, desmac wrote:

You mean you have no self respect for yourself, and think trolling is a life choice to live by,

Understood.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:04:23 AM
At 4/10/2016 7:42:20 AM, johnlubba wrote:

You mean you have no self respect for yourself, and think trolling is a life choice to live by,

Understood.

No, I actually meant what I wrote. I do not give a flying f*ck for the opinion of a pillock who cannot be bothered to research properly, and starts two different threads urging people to dislike each other on the basis of their faiths.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:10:58 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:04:23 AM, desmac wrote:

Understood.

No, I actually meant what I wrote. I do not give a flying f*ck for the opinion of a pillock who cannot be bothered to research properly, and starts two different threads urging people to dislike each other on the basis of their faiths.

Get over it, and stop using excuses for your pitiful life,
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:17:27 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:10:58 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Understood.

I am glad to see that you know as little about my life as you do about the Landover Baptists.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:22:17 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:17:27 AM, desmac wrote:

Understood.

I am glad to see that you know as little about my life as you do about the Landover Baptists.

Same old stale boring quip, Which just proves my point,

You have chosen trolling as a life style,

Well done you.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:27:00 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:22:17 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

Thanks, it sure beats trying to stir up dislike.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:38:42 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:27:00 AM, desmac wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

Really much like you are now creating between us, you think outright mocking and teasing an old outdated quip is a life style to live by, I bet you are fun at parties.

This is a religious forum you idiot, where people come to have discussions about their own or other peoples faith, this may involve discussing things which they do not like about a particular faith,

But you wouldn't know that because you are to busy trolling and waiting around for me to drop a comment or post so you can bring up a stale, old, outdated quip that past months ago,

You really need to question your lifestyle choice, you tit.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:44:05 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:38:42 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

Really much like you are now creating between us, you think outright mocking and teasing an old outdated quip is a life style to live by, I bet you are fun at parties.

This is a religious forum you idiot, where people come to have discussions about their own or other peoples faith, this may involve discussing things which they do not like about a particular faith,

But you wouldn't know that because you are to busy trolling and waiting around for me to drop a comment or post so you can bring up a stale, old, outdated quip that past months ago,

You start threads based on disliking people's faiths. I respond with a joke that very few would understand. You go off on one and become offensive. I need to question MY lifestyle?
Get over yourself.
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:49:40 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:44:05 AM, desmac wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

You start threads based on disliking people's faiths. I respond with a joke that very few would understand. You go off on one and become offensive. I need to question MY lifestyle?
Get over yourself.

You troll the forums looking for people to insult and then accuse me of creating dislike, you are an idiot.

I am asking a question to find out what bothers people about a particular faith, so I can learn about different opinions and also share my own, But I don't need to justify that to you, do I.

You are just trolling and attack almost every post I make with the same old boring stale quip,

You sad sad man

And you should thank me for telling you so,
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:01:27 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:49:40 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

Get over yourself.

You troll the forums looking for people to insult and then accuse me of creating dislike, you are an idiot.

I am asking a question to find out what bothers people about a particular faith, so I can learn about different opinions and also share my own, But I don't need to justify that to you, do I.

You are just trolling and attack almost every post I make with the same old boring stale quip,

You sad sad man

Poor poor you. Did the nasty man hurt your little feelings?
Incidentally, who have I insulted on these forums?
Have you started two separate threads asking people to discuss their dislike of other faiths?
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:12:19 AM
At 4/10/2016 9:01:27 AM, desmac wrote:
At 4/10/2016 8:49:40 AM, johnlubba wrote:

Understood.

Well done you.

Get over yourself.

You sad sad man

Poor poor you. Did the nasty man hurt your little feelings?
Incidentally, who have I insulted on these forums?
Have you started two separate threads asking people to discuss their dislike of other faiths?

Well if you think that by mocking and regurgitating the same old quip for months, isn't slightly insulting, then you are a retard.

And if you think that asking what people dislike about a particular faith on a religious forum, then you are a double retard.

But I know that.