For Christians 2

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:44:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Mahdi, the Promised, in Torah

The verses concerning the Redeemer have barely been mutilated and embezzled by the adversaries, among the holy scriptures of Judaism.

Some people have considered this action as a result of intense trend to the Redeemer issue, as "Harambam" (Moshe Ben Meymun) one of the grandee and majors of Judaism says:

"Any Jew, who doesn"t believe in Massiahorantidates his arrival, actually controverts the remarks of Moses and other prophets of the Israelites. (1)

Some others though consider that neutrality and lack of nonintervention of these verses in Jewish rabbis" and governors" daily life is the main reason to their immunity against mutilation.

Some people believe that the factor which has kept them united during their whole mutable history is their faith in the arrival of the Redeemer, while some others consider this "relative immunity of the verses about End of the Time- as a divine miracle.

Whatever the reason would be, the conclusion is that we witness lots of phrases which appertain to the End of the Time, signs, and the Redeemer himself and even in some scriptures such as the Book of Psalms; one third of the book includes issues about End of the Time and signs of the Redeemer.

A number of these verses imply the arrival of prophet Jesus (PBUH) and corresponds to him very much. But analyzing the form and content of some antiquity verses, we encounter cases which incredibly and completely match with the issues concerning the Shia Redeemer, Imam Mahdi the Great (May God accelerate his arrival) in such case that there would be no doubt for any just human.

Among the quintet sections of Torah, in the Book of Genesis we have:

"God inspired to Abraham and said: I grant this earth to thy seed (generation), all of this earth before thouwill be granted to thee and thy seed forever."(2)
Verses such as this has caused some Jews to consider the whole earth as their patrimony and according to the Zionistic thoughts extracted from these verses, invasion to other lands is allowed.

And in another case,addressing Abraham (PBUH) we have:

"I"ll extremely fecundate thou and make a large generation of thee; Kings will be born of thy seed. I will stabilize my vow between me, thou, and seed after thee which will live generation after generation for eternity."
And in another phrase, God addressing Prophet Abraham calls him the father of nations:

"From now on, thou are called Abraham, not Abram because I made thee the father of many nations."(3)
In another verse God implies the large generation of Abraham (PBUH) as well as inheritance of the earth by the righteous at End of the Time.

"Look to the sky, count the stars and thy seed will be as many if thou will. I took thee out of Chaldeans (Mesopotamia) to devise thee the earth."(4)
As you can see, God vows the reign of the earth upon the seed of Abraham in the first verse and in the next verse introduces that vow between himself and Abraham (PBUH).

So what is the true vow between God the Eminent and Abraham? What did this holy Prophet requested from God? Granting the earth to his seed?

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:47:58 PM
Indubitably the best way to answer this sort of questions is to look at the Holy Quran, for it has confirmed some of the foresaid cases and unveils a great secret, as confirming the third verse:

"I made thee the father of many nations."

It says:

"Follow the religion of thy father, Abraham; for thy God has called thee Muslims in previous scriptures and in this one as well."(5)

But the most important point is in the fourth verse in which there is a word about a vow between God and Abraham (PBUH) and this issue has been answered surprisingly as we would read:

"
"And when Abraham"s God tested him with certain commands and he completely fulfilled them, God bid him: "I"ve made thee Imam and leader of mankind." Abraham said: "Do the same about some of my seed and generation." God bid: "Cruel people won"t attain my vow."(6)

So in fact the vow between the Lord and Abraham is about some special individuals of Abraham"s (PBUH) seed who will be made Imams and which does not include cruel people. The reason of God"s answer to Abraham"s request to set Imams among his seed should be analyzed in this way:

Abraham had two sons, one of them was Isaac from his wife Sarah, and the other named Ismael from handmaiden called Hagar. The reason Abraham married Hagar was Sarah"s sterility but later God complied Sarah"s request and she gave birth to Isaac.

Jews consider themselves from Isaac"s lineage, for Isaac"s son"s title i.e. Jacob was Israel which means "God"s thrall" so Israelites means Jacob"s sons.

Whilst, Jews don"t consider Ismael as the Abraham"s son who was the tool for the test (sacrifice); and believe that it was Isaac who reached such a rank.

On the other hand, Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), Imam Ali (PBUH), and the rest of Imams and also their generation are from Ismael"s lineage.

Now the question which is introduced here is that which group of Abraham"s seed loses the opportunity to be Imams "which in Quran is said to have higher rank than prophets" because of being cruel and so they won"t reach this rank? And the other thing is that you should not suffice this reason to discuss with Jews because it is originated from Quran. Therefore we search for the answer to this question in the verse 20 of chapter 17 of Book of Genesisin Torah; a verse which Illuminates the heart of every truth-seeking human with divine light and the enemies of Prophet Mohammad"s household (Peace be upon them) and their thought basis will shake like an aspen leaf:

"And about Ismael, I comply thy request, and now I may bless and fecundate him and 12 Imams will appear of his lineage and a large nation will be made of his seed."

Yes, Abraham"s request to have Imams in his seed is answered in Torah itself in this way and more interesting point is that the word "Imam" has been repeated 12 times in Holy Quran! Which truth-seeking human does not recognize the legitimacy of Shia with this reason?

Yes, God set his vow with Abraham and the answer to his request in Ismael"s seed and the point is that with using the phrase ""and a large nation will be made of his seed" it implies the Holy Islam for there are only a total of 14 million Jewish people around the world, while nation of Muslims with 1.5 billion followers has the most followers after Christianity and even if we consider the number of Shia population (About 200 million people) again we can see an obvious difference.

Isn"t it that God bid to Abraham:

"Look to the sky, count the stars and thy seed will be as many if thou will."

Perhaps this Torah verse is the interpretation of the Kowsar Surah in Quran. Yes, the luminous word of Torah and Quran has the same origin and of course mentioning the legitimacy of Shia and Mahdi"s arrival does not merely belong to the book of Genesis in Torah for in other antiquity scriptures there are issues concerning the End of the Time which are exactly documented in Quran verses and Islamic narratives. For instance please note the following remarks:

"And a plant from Jesse"s (Prophet David"s father) family tree has emerged, a branch of his roots will bloom and God"s spirit will set upon him, he will judge the poor by justice and will truly rule the earth for the suffered people" Justice will be his belt and honesty is his cloak" Wolves will settle by lambs and panthers will live with goats and calves with lions shepherded by a young kid" There will be no harm and corruption all around my sacred kingdom, for the universe will be filled with wisdom."(7)

So to speak Imam Mahdi"s matronymic reaches Simon Ben HammondSafa who is cousin of Saint Mary, Jesus"s (PBUH) motherand more interestingly both of them are from Prophet David"s generation. We have other mentioned cases in this verse exactly in Islamic narratives, e.g. Imam Hassan (PBUH) bids: "At the time of the arrival wilds will live together easily and goats will not attack their race"

"Jehovah Saba Yout says: I will tremble the skies, the earth, water and land once again, I will tremble all nations and then the excellence of every nation will arrive" I will fill this house (world) with my glory."(8)

"A great king who is standing for thy sons named "upstanding" will arise" many of those who are dead will awake""(9)

This Torah verse clearly implies Imam Mahdi"s title known as "Qaem" which means "upstanding" and in next the resurrection of the faithful at the time of the arrival is introduced. (Some phrases of the pray "Aahd" (which is the equivalence of the word vow in Arabic): My Lord! If death, which is fated for all of the beings, separates me and him (Imam Mahdi), bring me back at the time of his arrival and take me out of my grave")

"Those who lead many people in the path of justice (Mahdi"s companions), will shine like stars forever, but you Daniel, hide this word and seal it to the End of the Time for some will "haunt" quickly."(10)

"Good for those who await the arrivals."(11)

.(A Shia narrative: Awaiting the arrival is the best deed.)

"Kingdom, Glory, and spirituality is granted to him so that all nations and races with different languages serve him. His kingdom is eternal and endless, his spirituality will not end."(12)

"From Prophet Habakkuk"s book: Await his arrival, even though he comes late for he will of course come and he won"t linger" But he will gather all nations and will assemble all races for himself."(13)

In Ayun-Al-Akhbar vol. 1 Page 134 we read: Prophet Habakkuk who is buried in Tuyserkan town in Iran, was one of those who was strongly awaiting for Imam Mahdi"s Arrival and his continuous motto was "Peace be upon Mohammad and his successors and accelerate their arrival". In his book which includes 3 volumes he clearly declares the salvation of the faithful and announces Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as the very last of the Prophets. Also Imam Reza (Ridha) (PBUH) asks Jaseliq, one of the Jewish majors in the Maamun"s council: Have you seen his words about the coming of Prophet Mohammad..
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:50:20 PM
....Have you seen his words about the coming of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in Torah? He replied: Yes, and I admit it. So to speak, the holy body of this great Prophet and anticipant of Imam Mahdi (May God accelerate his arrival), was miraculously found safe and sound in his tomb after the digging of some Jewish people in the year 1993.

Perhaps we shall find the most implies about the arrival of Imam Mahdi and the End of the Time in the Holy Scripture of Prophet David, the Book of Psalms to the extent that among 150 parts of the book, about 35 "or as other narratives say 55 parts" are about the End of the Time. So it is not for nothing when God "the eminent" implies the fate of the faithful at the End of the Time in Quran, he refers us to the Book of Psalms:

"And indeed we wrote in the Book of Psalms following Torah that our righteous thralls will inherit the earth."(14)

So there is no room for surprise if we look at the content of this verse in the Book of Psalms:

"The villains will be disrupted, but the anticipants of God"s command (arrival) will inherit the earth. After a while there will be no villain and duteous people will inherit the earth for eternity. God will confirm the righteous and cognizes their rights and it will be their rights forever. The generation of the villains will be disrupted forever and the righteous will inherit the earth and will live on it forever. His life will pass through the night nicely and his seed will be the heir."(15)

"And he will judge thy nation by justice and will save thy poor breeds and will reproach the cruel. Righteous will flourish at his time and health will last forever and he will rule from sea to sea and water to furthermost of the world." (16)

In "Behar-Al-Anvar written by AllamehMajlesi Vol. 35 Page 62 we read: After his arrival there will be no sicknesses (blindness, paralysis, and etc.) on the earth (everlasting health).

"All of the kings will bow before him and all nations will serve him. Because when a poor complaints, he will redeem and save their lives."(17)

"His name will last forever like the sun, in him men will find bless and all tribes will call him blessed. May God bless him and his name forever and fill the earth with his glory."(18)

"Await God"s command and stay strong for he will strengthen your heart" O thou people who await God"s command, keep on and stay on the path for he will legate you the earth."(19)

"Nations will joy and celebrate for he will judge them by justice, then earth will grant its yield. The righteous will joy and become happy before God and they will be pleased."

"And he will judge thy nation and poor by justice and will save thy poor breeds. Righteous will flourish at his time and health will last forever. There will be everlasting health."

"He will rule from sea to sea and water to furthermost of the world. The abundance of cereal will reach the peaks of mountains. The residents of the cities will generate like grass and all beings will call him "happy"."(20)

Implies to some of the signs of the End of the Time which also exist in some of the Shia narratives, refer to growth in population of urban areas rather than rural areas or increase in blessings and agricultural products after the arrival"

"He carries a two-tipped sword to take revenge from the cruel nations."(21)

This phrase surprisingly refers to Zo-Al-Faqar (Two-tipped) Imam Ali"s (PBUH) sword which according to Shia narratives is held by Imam Mahdi.

Although God"s adversaries killed and murdered 11 of Abraham"s seed and oppressed the right of God and his thralls but the 12th of them i.e. Imam Mahdi (PBUH), who is God"s last storage, will set the flag of justice upon the whole universe.

What you dear readers recently read is just a straw that shows which way the wind blows, otherwise there are much more signs as such for the minds which are seeking the truth. God willing we will soon refer to the signs and legitimacy of Imam Mahdi in other religions.

May God accelerate the arrival of our master and lord Imam Mahdi, which is of course about to happen.

Sources:
http://12th-imam.com...

Bina publication "Iranian Jews Publication " First year (1378) No. 4
(Chapter 12 " Phrase 7)
(Chapter 17 " Phrase 20) and (Chapter 18 " Phrase 18). As in Religious references of the Jew, God changed Abram and Sara"s name to Abraham and Sarah after their triumph in the divine test.
(Chapter 13 " Phrase 15) and (Chapter 15 " Phrases 5 through 8)
"Al-Hajj"" Verse 78
"Al-Baqara" " Verse 124
Prophet Isaiah"s Scripture (Chapter 11 " Phrases 1 through 10)
Prophet Haggai"s Scripture (Chapter 2 " Phrases 6 through 9)
Prophet Daniel"s Scripture (Chapter 12 " Phrases 1 & 12)
Prophet Daniel"s Scripture (Chapter 12 " Phrases 3 & 4)
Prophet Daniel"s Scripture (Chapter 12 " Phrase 12)
Prophet Daniel"s Scripture (Chapter 7 " Phrase 12 & 14)
13.Prophet Habakkuk"s Scripture (Chapter 2 " Phrase 3 through 5)The word "Habakkuk" is a Hebrew word which means "held in arms". The reason of this naming is that when he was a small child, he died and then Prophet Elias (PBUH) embraces him and asks the God to bring him back to life. Imam Sadeq (PBUH) in Mafatih-Al-Janan, one of the Shia documents, refers to this Holy Prophet.

Al-Anbiya " Verse 105
Psalm 37 Phrases 9-11-12-17-18-27-29
Psalm 72 Phrases 2-4-7-8
Psalm 72 Phrases 11 & 13
Psalm 72 Phrases 17 & 19
(Psalm 69 " Phrase 3) , (Psalm 130 " Phrases 5 & 6)
(Psalm 67 " Phrase 4) , (Psalm 68 " Phrase 3) , (Psalm 72 " Phrases 2-4-7-8-16-17-149)
21. Psalm 149 " Phrase 7

Tags: 12 imams, 12th emam, 12th imam, 12th-imam.com, 12thsavior, imam Mahdi, imam Mahdi's government, in Torah, mahdi, Mahdi in Torah, shia imams, the Promised, Torah, who is mahdi ?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2016 7:52:28 PM
At 4/8/2016 7:44:17 PM, shalal12 wrote:

The verses concerning the Redeemer have barely been mutilated and embezzled by the adversaries, among the holy scriptures of Judaism.

Some people have considered this action as a result of intense trend to the Redeemer issue, as "Harambam" (Moshe Ben Meymun) one of the grandee and majors of Judaism says:

"Any Jew, who doesn"t believe in Massiahorantidates his arrival, actually controverts the remarks of Moses and other prophets of the Israelites. (1)

Some others though consider that neutrality and lack of nonintervention of these verses in Jewish rabbis" and governors" daily life is the main reason to their immunity against mutilation.

Some people believe that the factor which has kept them united during their whole mutable history is their faith in the arrival of the Redeemer, while some others consider this "relative immunity of the verses about End of the Time- as a divine miracle.

Whatever the reason would be, the conclusion is that we witness lots of phrases which appertain to the End of the Time, signs, and the Redeemer himself and even in some scriptures such as the Book of Psalms; one third of the book includes issues about End of the Time and signs of the Redeemer.

A number of these verses imply the arrival of prophet Jesus (PBUH) and corresponds to him very much. But analyzing the form and content of some antiquity verses, we encounter cases which incredibly and completely match with the issues concerning the Shia Redeemer, Imam Mahdi the Great (May God accelerate his arrival) in such case that there would be no doubt for any just human.

"God inspired to Abraham and said: I grant this earth to thy seed (generation), all of this earth before thouwill be granted to thee and thy seed forever."(2)
Verses such as this has caused some Jews to consider the whole earth as their patrimony and according to the Zionistic thoughts extracted from these verses, invasion to other lands is allowed.

"I"ll extremely fecundate thou and make a large generation of thee; Kings will be born of thy seed. I will stabilize my vow between me, thou, and seed after thee which will live generation after generation for eternity."
And in another phrase, God addressing Prophet Abraham calls him the father of nations:

"From now on, thou are called Abraham, not Abram because I made thee the father of many nations."(3)
In another verse God implies the large generation of Abraham (PBUH) as well as inheritance of the earth by the righteous at End of the Time.

"Look to the sky, count the stars and thy seed will be as many if thou will. I took thee out of Chaldeans (Mesopotamia) to devise thee the earth."(4)
As you can see, God vows the reign of the earth upon the seed of Abraham in the first verse and in the next verse introduces that vow between himself and Abraham (PBUH).

So what is the true vow between God the Eminent and Abraham? What did this holy Prophet requested from God? Granting the earth to his seed?

again why would the bible promote a different god??

the bible says this is my son in whom I am well pleased..

allah says i have no son..

not to mention despise the people of the book, do not believe their teachings of the son, kill those who do not believe as we believe...

why would the bible promote a religion that would want to kill those who believe in the bible...???????????????????????
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 3:22:37 AM

Jesus was the Son of God for almost 700 years before Muhammed. So what was Allah doing all that time? Thighing Aisha...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:24:09 AM
At 4/8/2016 7:52:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:

not to mention despise the people of the book, do not believe their teachings of the son, kill those who do not believe as we believe...

why would the bible promote a religion that would want to kill those who believe in the bible...???????????????????????

Which bible?
The distorted bible?
Which versions of the bible?
Make sure if they had known the the mentioned verses would also cause trouble they would have modified them as well.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:32:11 AM
At 4/10/2016 3:22:37 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

Jesus was the Son of God for almost 700 years before Muhammed. So what was Allah doing all that time? Thighing Aisha...

Interesting situation!!!!
When a Christian faces the truth and finds no logical respondes quickly adheres prejudice and starts offending.
I wish your distorted books would teach you some points about politeness just like our books do.
skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 10:07:01 AM
At 4/10/2016 9:32:11 AM, shalal12 wrote:

When a Christian faces the truth and finds no logical respondes quickly adheres prejudice and starts offending.
I wish your distorted books would teach you some points about politeness just like our books do.
All books are distorted and have been modified by men, the bible, the Quran, everything inspired by the word of God has been perverted in one way or another in some instances. That's the plan and God foresaw what men would do. That's why a small amount of people have been given innate knowledge of Gods words in order to point out which are mans words and which are Gods. It doesn't matter in the long run because it all was known by God beforehand and everything is according to Gods plan. Nobody has a complete untouched collection of Gods inspired word, and they aren't suppose to have one anyway.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 12:41:22 PM

Politeness in some circumstances is a clever way of disguising the truth. Politeness can be good. But it can also muzzle you from telling the truth. Taqiya, maruna, kitman, and taqiya are ways of muzzling the truth and even giving justification to not telling the truth. Anythingabout lying to "unbelievers" in thst "holy book"?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:25:07 PM
At 4/10/2016 9:24:09 AM, shalal12 wrote:
At 4/8/2016 7:52:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Which bible?
The distorted bible?
Which versions of the bible?
Make sure if they had known the the mentioned verses would also cause trouble they would have modified them as well.

the distorted bible...lol

every version of the bible says, this is my son in whom I am well pleased...

every bible says the jews are God;s chosen people,

every bible talks about being followers of Christ Jesus..

so how could the corrupted koran be from the same god, it makes no sense.. allah wants the christians to be killed..
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:36:20 PM
At 4/10/2016 12:41:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Politeness in some circumstances is a clever way of disguising the truth. Politeness can be good. But it can also muzzle you from telling the truth. Taqiya, maruna, kitman, and taqiya are ways of muzzling the truth and even giving justification to not telling the truth. Anythingabout lying to "unbelievers" in thst "holy book"?

Disguise!?!
The facts have been revealed from your books!
Thanks Islam to let innocent people hide their beliefs when there is no fair and just courts for innocents.=kit man and taqiyya.
The religion which suggests solution for any problems.
A comprehensive plan for life.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:45:07 PM

Christian
You make traps for yourself...
Tell me who is son of man in the bible?
If its Christ(pbuh) so who is son of god then?
I would be glad if you could answer...lol
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:49:43 PM
At 4/10/2016 10:07:01 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

All books are distorted and have been modified by men, the bible, the Quran, everything inspired by the word of God has been perverted in one way or another in some instances. That's the plan and God foresaw what men would do. That's why a small amount of people have been given innate knowledge of Gods words in order to point out which are mans words and which are Gods. It doesn't matter in the long run because it all was known by God beforehand and everything is according to Gods plan. Nobody has a complete untouched collection of Gods inspired word, and they aren't suppose to have one anyway.
Quran is not man made or modified by men. How are you going to prove that Quran is man made or changed?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 8:50:23 PM
At 4/10/2016 8:45:07 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Christian

muslims make such traps for themselves, how did the koran decide which of the 300 and odd gods they would follow???????????
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:58:01 PM
At 4/10/2016 8:45:07 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Christian

Isaiah 9:6

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2016 9:59:10 PM
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

So tell us who and what is the Mahdi?

skipsaweirdo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:12:53 AM
At 4/10/2016 8:49:43 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Quran is not man made or modified by men. How are you going to prove that Quran is man made or changed?
No one said all of the Quran has been changed or is man made. And I don't have to prove to you what was written by man or what are the inspired words of God in it. As long as I recognize those who claim the man made parts are Gods words and not Gods, then I'm doing what God has given to me the ability to do. The fact you think it needs to be proven means you aren't an authority on this matter so it's useless to confront you on what is or isn't the valid parts of the Quran that are inspired by God. And the same goes for the Bible. It has man's additions in it as well. There are of course inspired words from God in both. I would recognize what the valid phrases and or the correct interpretation of the teachings. Suffice to say I merely test those who claim to know what the phrases mean, I do not pretend they will ever accept the true meanings tough, it's not what they're supposed to do via Gods plan for them.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:53:24 PM
At 4/11/2016 12:12:53 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:

No one said all of the Quran has been changed or is man made. And I don't have to prove to you what was written by man or what are the inspired words of God in it.
Of course, you dont.
As long as I recognize those who claim the man made parts are Gods words and not Gods, then I'm doing what God has given to me the ability to do. The fact you think it needs to be proven means you aren't an authority on this matter so it's useless to confront you on what is or isn't the valid parts of the Quran that are inspired by God.
I dont have to be an authority and it doesnt change any thing. Beliefs are worth logical discussions. Arent they?

And the same goes for the Bible.
Comparing Quran with bible at least in this case is not fair. Bible has got several versions and is full of illogical statements.
It has man's additions in it as well. There are of course inspired words from God in both. I would recognize what the valid phrases and or the correct interpretation of the teachings.
Self-innovated method!
How are you going to recognize the valid verses?
Suffice to say I merely test those who claim to know what the phrases mean, I do not pretend they will ever accept the true meanings tough, it's not what they're supposed to do via Gods plan for them.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:03:22 PM
At 4/11/2016 4:53:24 PM, shalal12 wrote:

No one said all of the Quran has been changed or is man made. And I don't have to prove to you what was written by man or what are the inspired words of God in it.
Of course, you dont.
As long as I recognize those who claim the man made parts are Gods words and not Gods, then I'm doing what God has given to me the ability to do. The fact you think it needs to be proven means you aren't an authority on this matter so it's useless to confront you on what is or isn't the valid parts of the Quran that are inspired by God.
I dont have to be an authority and it doesnt change any thing. Beliefs are worth logical discussions. Arent they?

Comparing Quran with bible at least in this case is not fair. Bible has got several versions and is full of illogical statements.
It has man's additions in it as well. There are of course inspired words from God in both. I would recognize what the valid phrases and or the correct interpretation of the teachings.
Self-innovated method!
Suffice to say I merely test those who claim to know what the phrases mean, I do not pretend they will ever accept the true meanings tough, it's not what they're supposed to do via Gods plan for them.

Islam is the fulfillment of the book of Revelation in the New Testament.

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:03:44 PM
At 4/10/2016 9:59:10 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."

Bro, I suppose I was clear enough in my question. I'm going to ask it in another words. If "son of man" (who is mentioned in bible) is Christ(pbuh), then why do you call him "son of God"?!
If he is "son of God" why is he called "son of man" in some verses?!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:04:13 PM
Islam is in defiance of everything that is God.

--How to Tick God off--

"'Do not make idols or set up an image or a sacred stone for yourselves, and do not place a carved stone in your land to bow down before it. I am the LORD your God."
(Leviticus 26:1)

"You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below."
(Exodus 20:4)

(Revelation 12:12)
"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

(Revelation 12:13)
"When the dragon saw that he had been hurled to the earth, he pursued the woman (Israel/the curch) who had given birth to the male child."(Jesus)

"The woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the wilderness, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach."

(Revelation 12:15)
"Then from his mouth the serpent spewed water like a river, to overtake the woman and sweep her away with the torrent."

(Revelation 12:17)
"Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to wage war against the rest of her offspring--those who keep God's commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus."

(Revelation 13:14)
"Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.

Islam matches the Satanic beast of the Biblical book of Revelation. Look for yourself.

"The dragon who, knowing that his time was short, was enraged with Israel, and with him going off to make war with her children."

Satan's seed are attached to a prophet.
(Rev 16:13)
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Revelation 20:4
Beheads Jesus's followers

"I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been BEHEADED because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

(Revelation 13:14)
-An image is set up by those who worship the beast. (Satan)

"Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived."

Revelation 13:15
You must worship their god and bow to its image or die.

"The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed."

-The penalty in Islam for apostasy is death.

-If you do not worship Allah ISIS kills you. Why? Their prophet and Allah told them to.

What happens if you bow to it?

(Revelation 19:20)
"But the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who had performed the signs on its behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur."

(Revelation 14:9)
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand,

(Revelation 14:10)
they, too, will drink the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.

Revelation 14:11

"And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name."

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 5:05:56 PM
At 4/11/2016 5:03:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:53:24 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Of course, you dont.

Self-innovated method!

Islam is the fulfillment of the book of Revelation in the New Testament.

Christians are so different than Jews in logic. To be frank I respect most Christians, especially the Iranian ones.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:24:34 PM

I always ask God to hasten his arrival to help our promised prophet, Christ(pbuh).
The man who was from a clean Christian mother and a dominant Muslim father. The one who will make Middle East unified for Christ(pbuh). The one who will make Palestine safe for Christ's arrival. His miracle will be his science and knowledge. Till his arrival, human being will open one door of the knowledge and when he appears he will open 26 other doors by himself and all the illnesses will be removed and all scientific problems will be solved.

If you study old books and testaments in Hebrew, the true language of your religion, you will find Jesus(pbuh) talking about two men with high merits. Talking about Faraghlit, second Faraghlit, M.H.M.D and Ahmed.

I just wonder how you have fallen in illusion and forgotten Christ's arrival. What makes you think that we shouldnt have a prophet in 2016? Christ(pbuh) was a Middle Eastern, and will be a Middle Eastern. What do you do for your prophet?!!! Are you waiting God to send him once again to punish him because of your sins?!!!! A silly and Jewish made illusion?!!!! Dont let these Zionists deceive you. Christ(pbuh) will not come to be killed but to be the king of the whole world. Think and take action to help Christ(pbuh) just like we Shia Muslims are doing. Learn Hebrew and start studying just like us as we learn Arabic. It is in our predictions, the predictions of Shia Muslims, Mahdi and Christ will have many enemies basically from Jews and Muslims. Many of Takfiri Sunni Muslims will join Sofyani's army to slay Mahdi and Christ(pbuh) and Zionists are real threat to them. The nation which attempt to kill Christ(pbuh) and is ready to do it once again.
If you dont know Faraghlit and Christ(pbuh), how are you going to help them?!!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:57:28 PM
At 4/11/2016 5:03:44 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Bro, I suppose I was clear enough in my question. I'm going to ask it in another words. If "son of man" (who is mentioned in bible) is Christ(pbuh), then why do you call him "son of God"?!

2 different titles for someone who is fully god and fully man. Why is Allah called the greatest of deceivers(which is the Biblical title of Satan)? Is he Allah or is he the great deceiver? He's both.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:58:49 PM

Notice, the Mahdi matches every quality of the Biblical Son of Perdition, the Antichrist, the literal "Seed of Satan".

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 7:00:40 PM

Also notice, Muhammed is literally mentioned in Hinduism...as a demon...

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 7:03:10 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:24:34 PM, shalal12 wrote:

I always ask God to hasten his arrival to help our promised prophet, Christ(pbuh).
The man who was from a clean Christian mother and a dominant Muslim father. The one who will make Middle East unified for Christ(pbuh). The one who will make Palestine safe for Christ's arrival. His miracle will be his science and knowledge. Till his arrival, human being will open one door of the knowledge and when he appears he will open 26 other doors by himself and all the illnesses will be removed and all scientific problems will be solved.

If you study old books and testaments in Hebrew, the true language of your religion, you will find Jesus(pbuh) talking about two men with high merits. Talking about Faraghlit, second Faraghlit, M.H.M.D and Ahmed.

I just wonder how you have fallen in illusion and forgotten Christ's arrival. What makes you think that we shouldnt have a prophet in 2016? Christ(pbuh) was a Middle Eastern, and will be a Middle Eastern. What do you do for your prophet?!!! Are you waiting God to send him once again to punish him because of your sins?!!!! A silly and Jewish made illusion?!!!! Dont let these Zionists deceive you. Christ(pbuh) will not come to be killed but to be the king of the whole world. Think and take action to help Christ(pbuh) just like we Shia Muslims are doing. Learn Hebrew and start studying just like us as we learn Arabic. It is in our predictions, the predictions of Shia Muslims, Mahdi and Christ will have many enemies basically from Jews and Muslims. Many of Takfiri Sunni Muslims will join Sofyani's army to slay Mahdi and Christ(pbuh) and Zionists are real threat to them. The nation which attempt to kill Christ(pbuh) and is ready to do it once again.
If you dont know Faraghlit and Christ(pbuh), how are you going to help them?!!

Muhammed, Hindu demonology? Let's check it out.

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:10:43 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:57:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/11/2016 5:03:44 PM, shalal12 wrote:

2 different titles for someone who is fully god and fully man.

Here is a logical discussion.
1-God, the grate Lord of world, is the creator who was never created by any person.
2-Man is a creature created by a creator.
1 and 2=> Hence, a person cannot be at the same time "son of man" and "son of God".
God has given you the brain to use!!! Do you want to adhere to wrong and illogical beliefs?!!

Why is Allah called the greatest of deceivers(which is the Biblical title of Satan)? Is he Allah or is he the great deceiver? He's both.
Any relevance?!!
God misleads those who try to mislead people. (Surah ale-Umran verse 54).
And I'm well aware that you have no idea what "Makr" is. Arabic is not a weak language like Persian or English. These words can all be translated as "deceive"=>Makara, Tvasvasa and three or four other words. Are they all the same?!!!
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:22:02 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:58:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Notice, the Mahdi matches every quality of the Biblical Son of Perdition, the Antichrist, the literal "Seed of Satan".

On contradictory!
Mahdi matches the promised savior in your books, as I have mentioned.
I would be glad if you can give all your reasons, why Mahdi (a.a.t.f) matches anti-christ?