Jump to topic:

Leaders And Followers.

TopPolaris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:30:29 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
The very structure of man kind as we know it depends on us having leaders. This has been the case throughout history. Hence the term "Leader of the pack". This is pretty much a rule for all mammal species and indeed other forms of life in one way or another.

Some leaders are chosen, while others force themselves into a position of power, leaving the majority to follow. For thousands of years man has dreamed of being greater than he really is. So here's the real point to my post....

Why are their so many religions in the world today? And why do these differing religions have so many things in common through out the written books? My belief is this.

We have been lied to for thousands of years by men who took the teachings given to us by some other worldly presence and turned those teachings upside down. They did this for their own purpose and gains. They wanted a way to control the masses while at the same time, justify their own self importance. These teachings, although heard about by many, travelled across the world, and like a game of Chinese Whispers, became so distorted that we will possibly never know the whole truth, ever, until its too late.

Why, when their is so much poverty in the world, do our so called religious leaders feel they have to parade in the finest robes, live like kings surrounded by wealth? Well, its because religion is just a scam. It is utilised by man for all the wrong reasons, greed, infamy, wealth, control and the freedom for those at the top to feed us with their interpretation of how we should live our lives.

Some say, that to believe in God, to feel God you must have faith. Faith is truth, and we do not have the truth, so our faith is fundamentally floored. To have true faith, you must have an open mind. Our Gods, are not as we are set to believe, they are not from this world, but I have no doubt, that one day they will return, and they will judge all those who have followed the false prophets of history. That is why I know I shall be safe.

Have a nice day, and please, reconsider your faith.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2016 7:34:14 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/9/2016 7:30:29 AM, TopPolaris wrote:
The very structure of man kind as we know it depends on us having leaders. This has been the case throughout history. Hence the term "Leader of the pack". This is pretty much a rule for all mammal species and indeed other forms of life in one way or another.

Some leaders are chosen, while others force themselves into a position of power, leaving the majority to follow. For thousands of years man has dreamed of being greater than he really is. So here's the real point to my post....

Why are their so many religions in the world today? And why do these differing religions have so many things in common through out the written books? My belief is this.

We have been lied to for thousands of years by men who took the teachings given to us by some other worldly presence and turned those teachings upside down. They did this for their own purpose and gains. They wanted a way to control the masses while at the same time, justify their own self importance. These teachings, although heard about by many, travelled across the world, and like a game of Chinese Whispers, became so distorted that we will possibly never know the whole truth, ever, until its too late.

Why, when their is so much poverty in the world, do our so called religious leaders feel they have to parade in the finest robes, live like kings surrounded by wealth? Well, its because religion is just a scam. It is utilised by man for all the wrong reasons, greed, infamy, wealth, control and the freedom for those at the top to feed us with their interpretation of how we should live our lives.

Some say, that to believe in God, to feel God you must have faith. Faith is truth, and we do not have the truth, so our faith is fundamentally floored. To have true faith, you must have an open mind. Our Gods, are not as we are set to believe, they are not from this world, but I have no doubt, that one day they will return, and they will judge all those who have followed the false prophets of history. That is why I know I shall be safe.

Have a nice day, and please, reconsider your faith.

Very well written!!
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)