Total Posts:62|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What is Christianity?

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:56:00 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
I have to admit I find it amazingly arrogant that so many people can judge themselves to be Christian when the only one with the right to pronounce on that is Christ himself.

I am a slave of Christ, nothing more than that, and to that end I have been granted hoy spirit to aid me in his service. Luke 17:7-10
7 "Which one of you who has a slave plowing or shepherding would say to him when he comes in from the field, "Come here at once and dine at the table"? 8 Rather, will he not say to him, "Get something ready for me to have my evening meal, and put on an apron and serve me until I finish eating and drinking, and afterward you can eat and drink"? 9 He will not feel gratitude to the slave because he did what was assigned, will he? 10 Likewise, when you have done all the things assigned to you, say: "We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done.""


But despite that would I call myself Christian?

I happily claim that I am doing all I can to imitate Christ, which is the true definition of Christian.

However the only one who can truly judge my success or failure in the end is Christ and I am not going to usurp him in that.

Frankly, the vast majority of people don't even have the first idea what Christianity is or what it involves.

It isn't an easy life, and without the aid of holy spirit it wouldn't even be possible for any human. If you think for one minute it is easy, read Matthew chapter 10 and think of some of the things that Jesus points out that his followers may have t face, including loss of family.

However Jehovah and his son are only too happy to support you if you are genuine in your desire to serve, not least because it is to Jehovah's advantage fr you to do so.

He actually wants you to succeed. It is to his benefit as well as yours, because everyone who succeeds, against all the opposition Satan throws at them gives Jehovah an answer to the challenge Satan issued as recorded at Job1:

6 Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
7 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 8 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad." 9 At that Satan answered Jehovah: "Is it for nothing that Job has feared God? 10 Have you not put up a protective hedge around him and his house and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock has spread out in the land. 11 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face." 12 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! Everything that he has is in your hand. Only do not lay your hand on the man himself!" So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah.

and taken a stage further at Job 2:

1 Afterward the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them to take his station before Jehovah.
2 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 3 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad. He is still holding firmly to his integrity, even though you try to incite me against him to destroy him for no reason." 4 But Satan answered Jehovah: "Skin for skin. A man will give everything that he has for his life. 5 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike his bone and flesh, and he will surely curse you to your very face."
6 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! He is in your hand! Only do not take his life!" 7 So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.

Please note it was a public challenge made in front of the Angels, and therefore the evidence that Satan was wrong has to be seen by Angels, and to be seen in all sorts of circumstances.

For the sake of justice, the evidence has to be incontrovertible, but fortunately, since Satan was stupid enough to claim that no human would ever serve under adversity, only one in ever generation is needed to prove him wrong.

Do you want to prove Satan wrong?

Does truth and Justice matter that much to you?

Then with Jehovah help you stand a good chance.

That is what Christianity is all about. Do you want some?

Can you learn to put everything about your life in Jehovah's hands?

You certainly won't regret it if you do. It is more than worth everything you may have to put up with.

Not least because:

1 Cointhians 10:13
13 No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.
MasonicSlayer
Posts: 2,287
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:21:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
MCB is no Christian. I'm so Christian I put the bass to the floor. Hear the thunder and feel the roar. Yeah I'm so Christian my intellectual, interstellar, cosmic continental, universal...well let's just say my mind is known. Can anyone tell me something I do not know? MCB talks of the Holy Spirit, but can he describes the appearance or feelings that come with such a miraculous encounter with that which matters most?
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:54:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 10:56:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have to admit I find it amazingly arrogant that so many people can judge themselves to be Christian when the only one with the right to pronounce on that is Christ himself.

I am a slave of Christ, nothing more than that, and to that end I have been granted hoy spirit to aid me in his service. Luke 17:7-10
7 "Which one of you who has a slave plowing or shepherding would say to him when he comes in from the field, "Come here at once and dine at the table"? 8 Rather, will he not say to him, "Get something ready for me to have my evening meal, and put on an apron and serve me until I finish eating and drinking, and afterward you can eat and drink"? 9 He will not feel gratitude to the slave because he did what was assigned, will he? 10 Likewise, when you have done all the things assigned to you, say: "We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done.""


But despite that would I call myself Christian?

I happily claim that I am doing all I can to imitate Christ, which is the true definition of Christian.

However the only one who can truly judge my success or failure in the end is Christ and I am not going to usurp him in that.

Frankly, the vast majority of people don't even have the first idea what Christianity is or what it involves.

It isn't an easy life, and without the aid of holy spirit it wouldn't even be possible for any human. If you think for one minute it is easy, read Matthew chapter 10 and think of some of the things that Jesus points out that his followers may have t face, including loss of family.

However Jehovah and his son are only too happy to support you if you are genuine in your desire to serve, not least because it is to Jehovah's advantage fr you to do so.

He actually wants you to succeed. It is to his benefit as well as yours, because everyone who succeeds, against all the opposition Satan throws at them gives Jehovah an answer to the challenge Satan issued as recorded at Job1:

6 Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
7 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 8 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad." 9 At that Satan answered Jehovah: "Is it for nothing that Job has feared God? 10 Have you not put up a protective hedge around him and his house and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock has spread out in the land. 11 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face." 12 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! Everything that he has is in your hand. Only do not lay your hand on the man himself!" So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah.

and taken a stage further at Job 2:

1 Afterward the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them to take his station before Jehovah.
2 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 3 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad. He is still holding firmly to his integrity, even though you try to incite me against him to destroy him for no reason." 4 But Satan answered Jehovah: "Skin for skin. A man will give everything that he has for his life. 5 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike his bone and flesh, and he will surely curse you to your very face."
6 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! He is in your hand! Only do not take his life!" 7 So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.

Please note it was a public challenge made in front of the Angels, and therefore the evidence that Satan was wrong has to be seen by Angels, and to be seen in all sorts of circumstances.

For the sake of justice, the evidence has to be incontrovertible, but fortunately, since Satan was stupid enough to claim that no human would ever serve under adversity, only one in ever generation is needed to prove him wrong.

Do you want to prove Satan wrong?

Does truth and Justice matter that much to you?

Then with Jehovah help you stand a good chance.

That is what Christianity is all about. Do you want some?

Can you learn to put everything about your life in Jehovah's hands?

You certainly won't regret it if you do. It is more than worth everything you may have to put up with.

Not least because:

1 Cointhians 10:13
13 No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it

let's face it jw' cult members cannot be Christians as they deny Christ Jesus and turn Jesus in to the angel michael... which is not supported by biblical scripture, mind you they let untold cult members die rather than take blood which is not based on biblical scripture..
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel michael..lol
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:05:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:21:57 PM, MasonicSlayer wrote:
MCB is no Christian. I'm so Christian I put the bass to the floor. Hear the thunder and feel the roar. Yeah I'm so Christian my intellectual, interstellar, cosmic continental, universal...well let's just say my mind is known. Can anyone tell me something I do not know? MCB talks of the Holy Spirit, but can he describes the appearance or feelings that come with such a miraculous encounter with that which matters most?

It certainly is not easy to describe but you know it when you get it, you are left in no doubt.

It can enable you to carry out tasks you do not have the knowledge or skill to do, as long as they are tasks in Jehovah's service.

Walk into a Convention of JWs and if you are at all open to holy spirit you know what you are in the middle of.

Also it brings out in you the Fruits of the spirit Galatians 5:21-23.

It has also been described as a drug, and certainly if it is ever withdrawn too close to completely, you do get something akin to withdrawal symptoms.

That is largely because without the most basic measure of it we would not even be alive because everything alive is alive because of it, so naturally when you get a much greater "dose" you feel so much more alive, and can definitely function at a considerably higher level, and most importantly of all your memory for whatever Jehovah wishes you to remember becomes much improved.

Just as a large amount of it can make you feel more alive, so too great a lack of it can make you feel helpless, useless. Scripture describes that state as a "bad spirit from Jehovah", not because it is a bad spirit but because it is a lack of it.

The reasons for most of the above is that it is Jehovah's communication medium, and enables him to influence us, even to put thoughts in our heads to guide us.

It isn't a voice in your head, it is simply something which, all of a sudden, you now beyond doubt.

I cannot explain it more clearly, because I simply don't possess the words, I am not sure any language does.

I hope that helps
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel Michael..lol

No, not the Angel Michael, Michael is the Archangel, a very different thing entirely, and he is also the Word, God's only begotten son, a description which cannot in any way describe Jesus, since God has many sons, two of whom, Adam and Jesus, were human.

The only one that can possibly be Jehovah's only begotten son is the only one he created all alone, before using him in the creation of all others.

I know you don;t wish to believe that. but it is what scripture, n any translation, tells those who have the ears to ear and the eyes to see Matthew 13:15. Apparently, like those described n that verse, you do not.

That is because scripture gives some very strong hints, in that the roles given to the two are the same, and the description of the Glorified Christ calling with "an Archangels voice" when there is only one Archangel, Michael, does appear to indicate that they are one and the same.

The fact that you do not wish to believe that doesn't change it, and the fact that you are content with a provably lying translation of scripture also shows that you have no real interest in truth John 4:23-24.

I am sure that Christ has not missed the fact that you reduce him, under whatever name, to a mere Angel. Your beliefs insult both God and Christ, and as you well know I can prove it from scripture, even from your dishonest translations..

Sorry, but I am afraid that as you are at the moment Christ and his father condemn your teachings coming and going.

Wake up and live.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel Michael..lol

No, not the Angel Michael, Michael is the Archangel, a very different thing entirely, and he is also the Word, God's only begotten son, a description which cannot in any way describe Jesus, since God has many sons, two of whom, Adam and Jesus, were human.

The only one that can possibly be Jehovah's only begotten son is the only one he created all alone, before using him in the creation of all others.

I know you don;t wish to believe that. but it is what scripture, n any translation, tells those who have the ears to ear and the eyes to see Matthew 13:15. Apparently, like those described n that verse, you do not.

That is because scripture gives some very strong hints, in that the roles given to the two are the same, and the description of the Glorified Christ calling with "an Archangels voice" when there is only one Archangel, Michael, does appear to indicate that they are one and the same.

The fact that you do not wish to believe that doesn't change it, and the fact that you are content with a provably lying translation of scripture also shows that you have no real interest in truth John 4:23-24.

I am sure that Christ has not missed the fact that you reduce him, under whatever name, to a mere Angel. Your beliefs insult both God and Christ, and as you well know I can prove it from scripture, even from your dishonest translations..

Sorry, but I am afraid that as you are at the moment Christ and his father condemn your teachings coming and going.

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach..

you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 1:39:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel Michael..lol

No, not the Angel Michael, Michael is the Archangel, a very different thing entirely, and he is also the Word, God's only begotten son, a description which cannot in any way describe Jesus, since God has many sons, two of whom, Adam and Jesus, were human.

The only one that can possibly be Jehovah's only begotten son is the only one he created all alone, before using him in the creation of all others.

I know you don;t wish to believe that. but it is what scripture, n any translation, tells those who have the ears to ear and the eyes to see Matthew 13:15. Apparently, like those described n that verse, you do not.

That is because scripture gives some very strong hints, in that the roles given to the two are the same, and the description of the Glorified Christ calling with "an Archangels voice" when there is only one Archangel, Michael, does appear to indicate that they are one and the same.

The fact that you do not wish to believe that doesn't change it, and the fact that you are content with a provably lying translation of scripture also shows that you have no real interest in truth John 4:23-24.

I am sure that Christ has not missed the fact that you reduce him, under whatever name, to a mere Angel. Your beliefs insult both God and Christ, and as you well know I can prove it from scripture, even from your dishonest translations..

Sorry, but I am afraid that as you are at the moment Christ and his father condemn your teachings coming and going.

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach..

you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

Saved from what? Jesus was just a human with faults like the rest of us.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:51:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 1:39:08 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel Michael..lol

No, not the Angel Michael, Michael is the Archangel, a very different thing entirely, and he is also the Word, God's only begotten son, a description which cannot in any way describe Jesus, since God has many sons, two of whom, Adam and Jesus, were human.

The only one that can possibly be Jehovah's only begotten son is the only one he created all alone, before using him in the creation of all others.

I know you don;t wish to believe that. but it is what scripture, n any translation, tells those who have the ears to ear and the eyes to see Matthew 13:15. Apparently, like those described n that verse, you do not.

That is because scripture gives some very strong hints, in that the roles given to the two are the same, and the description of the Glorified Christ calling with "an Archangels voice" when there is only one Archangel, Michael, does appear to indicate that they are one and the same.

The fact that you do not wish to believe that doesn't change it, and the fact that you are content with a provably lying translation of scripture also shows that you have no real interest in truth John 4:23-24.

I am sure that Christ has not missed the fact that you reduce him, under whatever name, to a mere Angel. Your beliefs insult both God and Christ, and as you well know I can prove it from scripture, even from your dishonest translations..

Sorry, but I am afraid that as you are at the moment Christ and his father condemn your teachings coming and going.

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach..

you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

Saved from what? Jesus was just a human with faults like the rest of us.

No he wasn't

He was a specially created human, created in the womb of Mary to ensure that he was, as scripture says, a second Adam, sinless, perfect.

That was why he had to be a virgin birth.

Once that had been accomplished Jehovah's only begotten son inhabited that flesh to become incarnate ad carry out the needed sacrifice, as detailed in Isaiah 53. and Daniel 9.

That meant that he had to start his ministry at a specified time, which he did

His ministry had to last a specified time, which it did.

He had to suffer the ignominious death of a criminal, though innocent, which he did.

He then had to be buried in someone else's grave, which he was.

No, Jesus was very special indeed, as was the Archangel Jehovah's only begotten son, who become incarnate, "became flesh" as described at John 1:14.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.
tarantula
Posts: 854
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:40:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 2:51:50 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:39:08 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:56:21 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 12:54:25 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

Nope, it is created by Jehovah, drawing followers to his son's side, and there is only one true one.

his son's side...lol as a jw cult member you believe god's son is the angel Michael..lol

No, not the Angel Michael, Michael is the Archangel, a very different thing entirely, and he is also the Word, God's only begotten son, a description which cannot in any way describe Jesus, since God has many sons, two of whom, Adam and Jesus, were human.

The only one that can possibly be Jehovah's only begotten son is the only one he created all alone, before using him in the creation of all others.

I know you don;t wish to believe that. but it is what scripture, n any translation, tells those who have the ears to ear and the eyes to see Matthew 13:15. Apparently, like those described n that verse, you do not.

That is because scripture gives some very strong hints, in that the roles given to the two are the same, and the description of the Glorified Christ calling with "an Archangels voice" when there is only one Archangel, Michael, does appear to indicate that they are one and the same.

The fact that you do not wish to believe that doesn't change it, and the fact that you are content with a provably lying translation of scripture also shows that you have no real interest in truth John 4:23-24.

I am sure that Christ has not missed the fact that you reduce him, under whatever name, to a mere Angel. Your beliefs insult both God and Christ, and as you well know I can prove it from scripture, even from your dishonest translations..

Sorry, but I am afraid that as you are at the moment Christ and his father condemn your teachings coming and going.

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach..

you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

Saved from what? Jesus was just a human with faults like the rest of us.

No he wasn't

He was a specially created human, created in the womb of Mary to ensure that he was, as scripture says, a second Adam, sinless, perfect.

That was why he had to be a virgin birth.

Once that had been accomplished Jehovah's only begotten son inhabited that flesh to become incarnate ad carry out the needed sacrifice, as detailed in Isaiah 53. and Daniel 9.

That meant that he had to start his ministry at a specified time, which he did

His ministry had to last a specified time, which it did.

He had to suffer the ignominious death of a criminal, though innocent, which he did.

He then had to be buried in someone else's grave, which he was.

No, Jesus was very special indeed, as was the Archangel Jehovah's only begotten son, who become incarnate, "became flesh" as described at John 1:14.

That might be what you believe without any shred of evidence to back it up!
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:40:32 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 10:56:00 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
I have to admit I find it amazingly arrogant that so many people can judge themselves to be Christian when the only one with the right to pronounce on that is Christ himself.

I am a slave of Christ, nothing more than that, and to that end I have been granted hoy spirit to aid me in his service. Luke 17:7-10
7 "Which one of you who has a slave plowing or shepherding would say to him when he comes in from the field, "Come here at once and dine at the table"? 8 Rather, will he not say to him, "Get something ready for me to have my evening meal, and put on an apron and serve me until I finish eating and drinking, and afterward you can eat and drink"? 9 He will not feel gratitude to the slave because he did what was assigned, will he? 10 Likewise, when you have done all the things assigned to you, say: "We are good-for-nothing slaves. What we have done is what we ought to have done.""


But despite that would I call myself Christian?

I happily claim that I am doing all I can to imitate Christ, which is the true definition of Christian.

However the only one who can truly judge my success or failure in the end is Christ and I am not going to usurp him in that.

Frankly, the vast majority of people don't even have the first idea what Christianity is or what it involves.

It isn't an easy life, and without the aid of holy spirit it wouldn't even be possible for any human. If you think for one minute it is easy, read Matthew chapter 10 and think of some of the things that Jesus points out that his followers may have t face, including loss of family.

However Jehovah and his son are only too happy to support you if you are genuine in your desire to serve, not least because it is to Jehovah's advantage fr you to do so.

He actually wants you to succeed. It is to his benefit as well as yours, because everyone who succeeds, against all the opposition Satan throws at them gives Jehovah an answer to the challenge Satan issued as recorded at Job1:

6 Now the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them.
7 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 8 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad." 9 At that Satan answered Jehovah: "Is it for nothing that Job has feared God? 10 Have you not put up a protective hedge around him and his house and everything he has? You have blessed the work of his hands, and his livestock has spread out in the land. 11 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike everything he has, and he will surely curse you to your very face." 12 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! Everything that he has is in your hand. Only do not lay your hand on the man himself!" So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah.

and taken a stage further at Job 2:

1 Afterward the day came when the sons of the true God entered to take their station before Jehovah, and Satan also entered among them to take his station before Jehovah.
2 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Where have you come from?" Satan answered Jehovah: "From roving about on the earth and from walking about in it." 3 And Jehovah said to Satan: "Have you taken note of my servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth. He is an upright man of integrity, fearing God and shunning what is bad. He is still holding firmly to his integrity, even though you try to incite me against him to destroy him for no reason." 4 But Satan answered Jehovah: "Skin for skin. A man will give everything that he has for his life. 5 But, for a change, stretch out your hand and strike his bone and flesh, and he will surely curse you to your very face."
6 Then Jehovah said to Satan: "Look! He is in your hand! Only do not take his life!" 7 So Satan went out from the presence of Jehovah and struck Job with painful boils from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head.

Please note it was a public challenge made in front of the Angels, and therefore the evidence that Satan was wrong has to be seen by Angels, and to be seen in all sorts of circumstances.

For the sake of justice, the evidence has to be incontrovertible, but fortunately, since Satan was stupid enough to claim that no human would ever serve under adversity, only one in ever generation is needed to prove him wrong.

Do you want to prove Satan wrong?

Does truth and Justice matter that much to you?

Then with Jehovah help you stand a good chance.

That is what Christianity is all about. Do you want some?

Can you learn to put everything about your life in Jehovah's hands?

You certainly won't regret it if you do. It is more than worth everything you may have to put up with.

Not least because:

1 Cointhians 10:13
13 No temptation has taken YOU except what is common to men. But God is faithful, and he will not let YOU be tempted beyond what YOU can bear, but along with the temptation he will also make the way out in order for YOU to be able to endure it


Jesus didn't bring Christianity into the world. He brought the "good news" that all the inhabitants on the earth would perish and the spirit of man would remain in the Spirit of God to be used in the New Heaven and Earth. Most Christians do not understand the difference between the visible world's they are involved in and the spirit that gives them life.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors.
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:20:37 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors. : ;

I know the difference between a heathen and what makes the heathen move and talk. It's obvious you don't know.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:25:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:20:37 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors. : ;

I know the difference between a heathen and what makes the heathen move and talk. It's obvious you don't know.

Then why didn't you say it instead of raising the issue.
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:30:30 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:25:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:20:37 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors. : ;

I know the difference between a heathen and what makes the heathen move and talk. It's obvious you don't know.

Then why didn't you say it instead of raising the issue. : :

You don't believe anything other than your own thoughts so it's almost impossible to give you new information. That's typical with most people who believe they are real people living on a real earth.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:39:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:30:30 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:25:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:20:37 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors. : ;

I know the difference between a heathen and what makes the heathen move and talk. It's obvious you don't know.

Then why didn't you say it instead of raising the issue. : :

You don't believe anything other than your own thoughts so it's almost impossible to give you new information. That's typical with most people who believe they are real people living on a real earth.

So I was right "What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. "
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:42:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:39:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:30:30 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:25:35 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:20:37 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:18:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:58:44 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 3:53:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

Can you tell us which part of what you shared about your life is Christian?

You remain divorced after 4 failed marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda. : :

It's easy to describe a heathen but not what causes a heathen to move or speak. Even scientists have a difficult time to describe the difference.

You went through 3 divorces yourself Brad. What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. Scientists have a difficult time dedicating any time to societies worthless trash. That is a job for garbage collectors. : ;

I know the difference between a heathen and what makes the heathen move and talk. It's obvious you don't know.

Then why didn't you say it instead of raising the issue. : :

You don't believe anything other than your own thoughts so it's almost impossible to give you new information. That's typical with most people who believe they are real people living on a real earth.

So I was right "What causes a heathen to move or speak is guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness. " : :

Where does guilt and a feeling of self worthlessness come from? If you don't know, the right answer is, " I don't know". If you make any attempt to try explain where they came from, I will know instantly if you lack the knowledge to know or not.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.
The-Holy-Macrel
Posts: 777
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 4:47:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 11:35:05 AM, tarantula wrote:
Christianity is just another religion created by humans with many doctrines, dogmas, sects and cults.

You wanna go?

You wanna battle me?

(debate fight)
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:00:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph

no scripture says michael the christ, so scripture says michael who is Jesus , no scripture says an angel is a begotten son, no scripture says michael the alpha and the omega..do the math according to scripture jesu is not the angel michael...

and as jw cult members are trusting in michael the angel to save them they cannot be saved...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:56:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:00:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph

no scripture says michael the christ, so scripture says michael who is Jesus , no scripture says an angel is a begotten son, no scripture says michael the alpha and the omega..do the math according to scripture jesu is not the angel michael...

and as jw cult members are trusting in michael the angel to save them they cannot be saved...

John 1:14 says that the word is Jehovah's only begotten son, simple as.
It say that the word came to earth to become flesh in Jesus.

That proves beyond any possible doubt that Christ is a spirit being created by Jehovah, and the only one he created all by himself.

If you don't admit that then you are denying the truth abut Christ and God as well.

You can make statements all you like, but scripture is on my side.

If you can prove otherwise then please do so.

You won't.

You can't.

Simple as.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:04:34 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:56:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:00:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph

no scripture says michael the christ, so scripture says michael who is Jesus , no scripture says an angel is a begotten son, no scripture says michael the alpha and the omega..do the math according to scripture jesu is not the angel michael...

and as jw cult members are trusting in michael the angel to save them they cannot be saved...

John 1:14 says that the word is Jehovah's only begotten son, simple as.
It say that the word came to earth to become flesh in Jesus.

That proves beyond any possible doubt that Christ is a spirit being created by Jehovah, and the only one he created all by himself.

If you don't admit that then you are denying the truth abut Christ and God as well.

You can make statements all you like, but scripture is on my side.

If you can prove otherwise then please do so.

You won't.

You can't.

Simple as.
acts chapter 2
35Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

lol the bible makes it clear who the Christ is and not once does t say michael..

the jw cult has ot completely wrong..again..
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:05:26 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 8:56:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:00:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph

no scripture says michael the christ, so scripture says michael who is Jesus , no scripture says an angel is a begotten son, no scripture says michael the alpha and the omega..do the math according to scripture jesu is not the angel michael...

and as jw cult members are trusting in michael the angel to save them they cannot be saved...

John 1:14 says that the word is Jehovah's only begotten son, simple as.
It say that the word came to earth to become flesh in Jesus.

That proves beyond any possible doubt that Christ is a spirit being created by Jehovah, and the only one he created all by himself.

If you don't admit that then you are denying the truth abut Christ and God as well.

You can make statements all you like, but scripture is on my side.

If you can prove otherwise then please do so.

You won't.

You can't.

Simple as. : :

Every reader of the Bible has been deceived by their own interpretations.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:58:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:05:26 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:56:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:00:34 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 7:13:56 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 4:46:02 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 2:55:53 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:20:28 PM, graceofgod wrote:
At 4/11/2016 1:13:57 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Wake up and live.

lol no difference at all arch angel or angel, they still cannot be the only begotten son of god that the jw cult teach.

There is no other way. The flesh the word occupied was certainly not Jehovah only begotten son, he wasn't even the first.


you still cannot be save d by an angel so the jw's have no saviour...

Our saviour, the saviour of all mankind if Jehvoah himself, the one who set the whole thing in motion.

He is the only saviour there is as Joel 2:32 makes clear.

His only begotten son, incarnate in Jesus' flesh is simply the means by which that salvation was made possible.

jw cult members cannot be Christians as they deny who Christ Jesus is...

No they do not.

You do and I can prove it, as you well know by now.

They are certainly the nearest thing to Christian there exists on this earth, you miss the mark by a very long way.

how can you be christians you deny who Christ Jesus is, the jw cult members are michaelians.. and lost for eternity.

We don't deny who Christ is, it is you who makes him something he is not which completely debars you from being Christian.

It is you who is lost for eternity unless you wake up to your error.

The spirit being now known as Christ, was originally Michael AKA the Word.

As John 1:14 says, he came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus, which did not exist until he was created in Mary's womb.

Whilst incarnate in the flesh of Jesus he became the Christ as well as the Word.

Therefore Maichael= the Word = Jesus = Christ.

Don't forget Jesus name was Jehoshua Bar Joseph

no scripture says michael the christ, so scripture says michael who is Jesus , no scripture says an angel is a begotten son, no scripture says michael the alpha and the omega..do the math according to scripture jesu is not the angel michael...

and as jw cult members are trusting in michael the angel to save them they cannot be saved...

John 1:14 says that the word is Jehovah's only begotten son, simple as.
It say that the word came to earth to become flesh in Jesus.

That proves beyond any possible doubt that Christ is a spirit being created by Jehovah, and the only one he created all by himself.

If you don't admit that then you are denying the truth abut Christ and God as well.

You can make statements all you like, but scripture is on my side.

If you can prove otherwise then please do so.

You won't.

You can't.

Simple as. : :

Every reader of the Bible has been deceived by their own interpretations.

Tell us something we don't know already.