muslims convert me please

johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:02:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/11/2016 5:57:16 PM, childfornicator wrote:
If your religion is a true religion. Convert me to terrorism.

This is why aliens won't talk to us.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:05:39 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:02:42 PM, johnlubba wrote:

I know. If ut weren't for Muslims, alien would trade technology with us, and ae xould use their telepathy equipment
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:21:50 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:05:39 PM, childfornicator wrote:

I know. If ut weren't for Muslims, alien would trade technology with us, and ae xould use their telepathy equipment

Although you view you post as a bit of fooling around, ( at least I assume so,) it could easily be flagged for investigation, which means your every move will be monitored just in case you seriously have a tendency for conversion, not to mention the name you have chosen for your profile is a little demented to say the least.

I mean aliens won't talk to us because some people are really dumb, Especially those who posts comments asking to be converted to a terrorist.

In any case, ISISi has done more harm to Islam than good, and it's blatantly obvious that the majority of Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens, only an idiot would think that the 0000.1 percent who are claiming to be Muslim actually represent the whole of Islam.

But hey, who I am kidding, trying to have a conversation with someone who masquerades behind a profile that has childfonicator as a username.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 6:54:23 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:21:50 PM, johnlubba wrote:
At 4/11/2016 6:05:39 PM, childfornicator wrote:

Although you view you post as a bit of fooling around, ( at least I assume so,) it could easily be flagged for investigation, which means your every move will be monitored just in case you seriously have a tendency for conversion, not to mention the name you have chosen for your profile is a little demented to say the least.

I mean aliens won't talk to us because some people are really dumb, Especially those who posts comments asking to be converted to a terrorist.

In any case, ISISi has done more harm to Islam than good, and it's blatantly obvious that the majority of Muslims are peaceful law abiding citizens, only an idiot would think that the 0000.1 percent who are claiming to be Muslim actually represent the whole of Islam.

But hey, who I am kidding, trying to have a conversation with someone who masquerades behind a profile that has childfonicator as a username.

The majority may obey law, but unlike Christ ians who support terrorism at .1% muslims support it at close to 50% though most of those supporting it don't do it
johnlubba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 7:07:05 PM
At 4/11/2016 6:55:03 PM, childfornicator wrote:
Also my name is a referance to Muhhamed, why is it bad?

I wouldn't know, and I don't care, But it seems you are trying to emulate someone from a stone age era.

I have no further interest in continuing any other discussion here, Enjoy your roller coaster ride, you're the one who bought the ticket.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:25:59 PM

By far the majority of people adopt the religion of the region they live in, which is usually the religion of their parents. If you are religious, chances are your religion matches your parents religion. Most people remain in the religion they were raised in; therefore, if your parents are Christian you will most likely remain Christian. If your parents had been Muslim, then you would be Muslim.

You don't choose your religion; it is chosen for you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 8:57:55 PM

First step....go circumcise yourself and video tape it. That will show how much pain you can tolerate and how much pain you can inflict.
Second step...drill 72 small holes in any wall. Every day try to stick your now circumcused penis in each hole like you would in each of the 72 virgins you will deflower in paradise. Don't worry about the pain or screaming. It will serve to terrorized your neighbours. Post the video on YouTube.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 11:54:10 PM
At 4/11/2016 8:57:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:

First step....go circumcise yourself and video tape it. That will show how much pain you can tolerate and how much pain you can inflict.
Second step...drill 72 small holes in any wall. Every day try to stick your now circumcused penis in each hole like you would in each of the 72 virgins you will deflower in paradise. Don't worry about the pain or screaming. It will serve to terrorized your neighbours. Post the video on YouTube.

Yourube does not allow nudity
persianimmortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:07:35 AM

In order to be a Muslim, you must be asked several questions that determine the knowledge of the Faith you're accepting. You would consent me to ask them to you?
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:45:51 AM

Islam is a true religion, what are you waiting for? convert soon before late.
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:25:40 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:07:35 AM, persianimmortal wrote:

In order to be a Muslim, you must be asked several questions that determine the knowledge of the Faith you're accepting. You would consent me to ask them to you?

I guess I have to learn first. How do I learn?
childfornicator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 1:26:36 AM
At 4/12/2016 12:45:51 AM, uncung wrote:

Islam is a true religion, what are you waiting for? convert soon before late.

Okay, thanks for the encouragement
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 12:53:07 PM
At 4/11/2016 11:54:10 PM, childfornicator wrote:
At 4/11/2016 8:57:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Yourube does not allow nudity

You can blurr out the details. What recruiters like to see is how prepared you are to deal with your own pain and your preparedness to inflict pain. How you will receive and please those 72 virgins in paradise. And will your neighbours report you for terrorizing them. And most of all a messy blood scene spread across 72 holes in the wall representing deflowered virgins by your circumcised penis.
persianimmortal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:05:40 PM
I guess I have to learn first. How do I learn?

My friend, I am glad that you are taking the initiative to educate yourself in the Teachings of Islam. I have to inform you that I am not a Muslim but I will be more than happy to address your question on "How to study Islam".

The first question you have to ask yourself, before reading the Teachings of Islam is, "Am I spiritually ready to welcome the Islamic perspective into my own life?

This is the first question anyone must truthfully answer before even thinking of studying the Teachings of Islam or even opening the Qur'an. As a student of Comparative Religions, I have read the Qur'an twice and intend on reading it again, but let me tell you my friend, you will be drawn back to its beauty; that is, if you allow it to do so. The point of this is just for you to see if you"re even comfortable with another perspective in general, on entering your life.
So be honest with yourself as you meditate on how ready you are before you study on the Teachings of Islam.

In addition, evaluate your current view on life as you meditate on how you do things daily and how your current beliefs influence your daily actions. Ask yourself the appropriate questions, and let your answers guide you through your meditation. Then, objectively decide whether the current lens through which you view life is good enough or does it need change? If so then, once again, objectively prepare yourself you to do the appropriate enter an Islamic world so you can study the necessary material to draw a solid conclusion. At the end of your meditation, sincerely ask yourself, "Am I willing to make Islam a potential candidate for my perspective on life?"

The second question is, "Who do I ask for help and where do I start looking?"

Once you"ve understood the first question, I will be more than happy to continue.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 11:36:24 PM

If atheism is true, convert me to social Darwinism.

Your request makes no sense.
:) nac