Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Jesus encouraged poor hygiene

Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
oneteacher
Posts: 100
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:34:09 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries. : :

Most of God's people have no clue what the voice of the Lord is or what it's purpose is to give life experiences to them.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 9:40:56 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Chloe will gloss over this point and will not realise she has pointed out yet another case of Jesus not doing what the Old Testament (Which she loves to say is Christianity)says to do.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/11/2016 10:10:05 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:40:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Chloe will gloss over this point and will not realise she has pointed out yet another case of Jesus not doing what the Old Testament (Which she loves to say is Christianity)says to do.

Yes i do like to show how barbaric old testament law is and that for a significant amount of time was the law used by the religion you believe in. However this is a case of Jesus encouraging poor hygiene. How do you explain this? It's clear that neither Jesus nor the author of Matthew knew the importance of washing your hands before eating/preparing food.

Or do you claim he wanted to encourage poor hygiene to cause illness and death? Either Jesus was ignorant or he was evil.

Either way this verse proves Jesus was not the son of god but a false messiah.

In reality The author of Matthew simply made this tale up like many other unvarified events that supposedly happened decades earlier. His ignorance on the issue of good hygiene around food shows that his gospel was not written with divine assistance.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:41:08 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:34:09 PM, oneteacher wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries. : :

Most of God's people have no clue what the voice of the Lord is or what it's purpose is to give life experiences to them.

God is a myth. People dont know the voice of Santa either.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 10:47:29 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/12/2016 7:43:51 AM, tarantula wrote:
Jesus was a mere human and a man of his time, that is all, imo.

Agree.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 11:31:24 PM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Jesus was criticizing dietary laws and not hygeine.
:) nac
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 12:47:10 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/12/2016 11:31:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Jesus was criticizing dietary laws and not hygeine.

Jesus was criticising tradition. In his ignorance he inadvertently gave a very bad piece of advice that encouraged poor hygiene. It shows he was a false messiah. A real messiah/god would not encourage less hygienic practices with food than is already being practiced.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
Leugen9001
Posts: 495
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 2:47:53 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/13/2016 12:47:10 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 11:31:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Jesus was criticizing dietary laws and not hygeine.

Jesus was criticising tradition. In his ignorance he inadvertently gave a very bad piece of advice that encouraged poor hygiene. It shows he was a false messiah. A real messiah/god would not encourage less hygienic practices with food than is already being practiced.

He was using the example to prove a point, not giving advice about health. Please read it in context.
:) nac
Chloe8
Posts: 2,614
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 7:34:42 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
At 4/13/2016 2:47:53 AM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/13/2016 12:47:10 AM, Chloe8 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 11:31:24 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
At 4/11/2016 9:31:49 PM, Chloe8 wrote:
The following scripture in Matthew 15:1-2 and verse 11 points out a very telling limitation of Jesus"s knowledge:

Then some Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, "Why do Your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread."

"It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man."

Most Christians will gloss over this point and miss the fact that it presents significant evidence against Jesus"s divinity. If Jesus was a god, he certainly would have known that diseases are caused by micro-organisms and that washing hands prior to eating is an important practice of hygiene. Not only did Jesus inexplicably not know this, but he went so far as to discourage the healthy practice that was already in place. The damage to public health caused by Jesus"s ignorance and Christians reading this scripture has been incalculable, perhaps intensifying the many plagues that beset Christian countries over the ensuing centuries.

Jesus was criticizing dietary laws and not hygeine.

Jesus was criticising tradition. In his ignorance he inadvertently gave a very bad piece of advice that encouraged poor hygiene. It shows he was a false messiah. A real messiah/god would not encourage less hygienic practices with food than is already being practiced.

He was using the example to prove a point, not giving advice about health. Please read it in context.

I agree health advice was not the intention. However he would have proved a point in a different way if he was the son of god. This story can easily be interpreted as suggesting washing hands before eating and preparing food is unnecessary. If Jesus knew the importance of good hygiene he would not have made such a statement. The fact is Jesus did not know the implications of failing to wash your hands.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.