Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

April program with interesting interviews

MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.
tarantula
Posts: 849
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:13:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

Like to know more about this interview - who, when, where, and have you got a link?
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:17:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Environmental changes can not cause intelligence to exist out of nowhere.

We can Not make our own language and speak it fluently. All existing languages are result of our DNA.

Your soul is a ball of energy.

It is eternal.

One must be cremated after death.

Ask any atheist - What is Consciousness?

In hindi, science is translated to vigyan.

Vigyan literally means consciousness.

A robot won't laugh unless you tell him to.

Robots can't make music, ever.

Scientists have yet to demonstrate how intelligence can be produced by chance.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 3:25:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I saw a sign saying 'free sandwiches' - so I went home and threw my loaf of bread out the window!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 4:57:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:25:17 PM, autocorrect wrote:
I saw a sign saying 'free sandwiches' - so I went home and threw my loaf of bread out the window!

But did you get the free sandwiches?
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:04:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:13:29 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

Like to know more about this interview - who, when, where, and have you got a link?

If there is any more to be had it will be on http://www.jw.org..., or on http://tv.jw.org... amongst the videos on either site.

I don't actually know if the direct inks are to longer interviews, I haven't looked at them yet, but they are at.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

There are a great many other videos yu may want to scroll through on http://tv.jw.org... some of which are feature length, others shorties.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:07:50 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

The only thing not right is your comment. It is complete right.

The JWs now "boast" Planetary Geologists, Micro-Biologists, and other scientists amongst their numbers because more and more are realising how accurate the Bible is scientifically.

Interestingly Micro-biology is the branch of science which tends to destroy evolution continually and has been for decades. However Science, like Medicine, don;t like to admit their fallibility easily.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:08:26 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

And you are equally ill informed to do so.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 5:36:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 5:08:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

And you are equally ill informed to do so.

Ill-informed am I? I've read the Origin of Species, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Evolutionary Genetics, The Selfish Gene - among others. I've also read the Bible, and I know what I find the more credible.

I clicked on the links and I didn't find any interview with a former evolutionist.

But I wanted to ask you about this statement:

The JWs now "boast" Planetary Geologists, Micro-Biologists, and other scientists amongst their numbers because more and more are realising how accurate the Bible is scientifically.

So are you saying that the Bible is scientifically true but evolution is wrong - because it would seem to me that both those statements cannot be correct???
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 5:36:13 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 5:08:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

And you are equally ill informed to do so.

Ill-informed am I? I've read the Origin of Species, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Evolutionary Genetics, The Selfish Gene - among others. I've also read the Bible, and I know what I find the more credible.

And you have chosen the wrong one.


I clicked on the links and I didn't find any interview with a former evolutionist.

I just checked the link and it's there.


But I wanted to ask you about this statement:

The JWs now "boast" Planetary Geologists, Micro-Biologists, and other scientists amongst their numbers because more and more are realising how accurate the Bible is scientifically.

So are you saying that the Bible is scientifically true but evolution is wrong - because it would seem to me that both those statements cannot be correct???

Absolutely.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.""Albert Einstein.

Creation is the only logical answer, the only one that actually fits the available evidence.

That is why some scientists are coming over to the Bible's viewpoint, take your pick from these articles and stories.

Does Science Contradict the Genesis Account?
http://wol.jw.org...

Why Some Scientists Believe in God
http://wol.jw.org...

An Interview With a Biochemist
http://wol.jw.org...

Why I Believe the Bible"A Nuclear Scientist Tells His Story
http://wol.jw.org...

A Biotechnologist Explains His Faith
http://wol.jw.org...

A Microbiologist Explains Her Faith
http://wol.jw.org...

An Embryologist Explains His Faith
http://wol.jw.org...
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:09:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 5:36:13 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 5:08:26 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

And you are equally ill informed to do so.

Ill-informed am I? I've read the Origin of Species, Darwin's Dangerous Idea, Evolutionary Genetics, The Selfish Gene - among others. I've also read the Bible, and I know what I find the more credible.

And you have chosen the wrong one.

Have I now? How does an internal combustion engine work? Divine spark plugs?



I clicked on the links and I didn't find any interview with a former evolutionist.

I just checked the link and it's there.


But I wanted to ask you about this statement:

The JWs now "boast" Planetary Geologists, Micro-Biologists, and other scientists amongst their numbers because more and more are realising how accurate the Bible is scientifically.

So are you saying that the Bible is scientifically true but evolution is wrong - because it would seem to me that both those statements cannot be correct???

Absolutely.

If the Bible is scientifically true - prove God exists with reference to reliable evidence verified by an independent observer.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 7:09:08 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


And you have chosen the wrong one.

Have I now? How does an internal combustion engine work? Divine spark plugs?

Now you are just being stupid.

The internal combustion engine petrol; in your example works because of the physical laws made by the creator.

Without the creator noting would have existed.

Science simply tries with varying degrees of success to measure and operate the laws the original scientist created.




I clicked on the links and I didn't find any interview with a former evolutionist.

I just checked the link and it's there.


But I wanted to ask you about this statement:

The JWs now "boast" Planetary Geologists, Micro-Biologists, and other scientists amongst their numbers because more and more are realising how accurate the Bible is scientifically.

So are you saying that the Bible is scientifically true but evolution is wrong - because it would seem to me that both those statements cannot be correct???

Absolutely.

If the Bible is scientifically true - prove God exists with reference to reliable evidence verified by an independent observer.

The problem with that is that once a person, scientist or otherwise discovers the truth they are no longer unbiased, in the opposite direction to the one you are biased in.

Maybe if you follow some of the links I posted in my previous answer you will get your answer, after all many of those are as close to unbiased as you will get since they are mainly cross-overs from one side of the argument to the other, as n fact am I.

There was a time, about 35 years ago, when I really wanted evolution to be true and Genesis 1 to be a simplified explanation for simple people.

However the more I tried to reconcile them the ore holes I saw in evolution and the less in the Genesis account despite it's lack of detail.

The only problems with Genesis 1 are:

1: You have to be prepared for the mistranslation of v14 by ignorant translators,

2: You have to read it with your power of reason well and truly on.

With both of the above taken into account the few details Genesis 1 gives us fit perfectly in with current scientific knowledge, as long as you don't put too much reliance on sciences "best guess" time measurements.
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:00:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:09:08 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


And you have chosen the wrong one.

Have I now? How does an internal combustion engine work? Divine spark plugs?

Now you are just being stupid.

I think you are being stupid.
Science is true.
Religion sucks!
Deal with it!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:29:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 8:00:57 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:09:08 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


And you have chosen the wrong one.

Have I now? How does an internal combustion engine work? Divine spark plugs?

Now you are just being stupid.

I think you are being stupid.

I'm glad you only said "I think".

Science is true.
Religion sucks!
Deal with it!

Some Science is true.

Most religion sucks

The true faith rules (literally since Jesus is my reigning King administering his father's Kingdom, and it is his father's laws I live by, hi father's rules that control my life, and I have never known a better way to live, nor ever will).

One day you will find it is you who is being stupid. I hope that happens before it is too late to benefit you.

You deal with that!
autocorrect
Posts: 432
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:54:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 8:29:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 8:00:57 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:09:08 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 6:36:52 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:


And you have chosen the wrong one.

Have I now? How does an internal combustion engine work? Divine spark plugs?

Now you are just being stupid.

I think you are being stupid.

I'm glad you only said "I think".

Science is true.
Religion sucks!
Deal with it!

Some Science is true.

Most religion sucks

The true faith rules (literally since Jesus is my reigning King administering his father's Kingdom, and it is his father's laws I live by, hi father's rules that control my life, and I have never known a better way to live, nor ever will).

One day you will find it is you who is being stupid. I hope that happens before it is too late to benefit you.

You deal with that!

I can only deal with it by disagreeing entirely. The reason I asked you about divine spark plugs is because nothing in religion is observed to work - unlike science, which is observed to work. I'm going to believe what I can see working. If you want to believe in hidden workings - of which you can know nothing, fine - but why bother me with it? Why write a post saying evolution isn't true? Do you not think humankind needs science going forward. Do you think we can pray away climate change or pollution or deforestation? Do you not think we need our eyes as open and clear sighted as possib;le in face of these challenges - and you're busy muddying the water. Why?
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 8:59:10 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 5:04:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:13:29 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

Like to know more about this interview - who, when, where, and have you got a link?

If there is any more to be had it will be on http://www.jw.org..., or on http://tv.jw.org... amongst the videos on either site.

I don't actually know if the direct inks are to longer interviews, I haven't looked at them yet, but they are at.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

There are a great many other videos yu may want to scroll through on http://tv.jw.org... some of which are feature length, others shorties.

It would be easier if you just provided the direct link of the interview you mentioned in the op.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:37:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 8:59:10 PM, janesix wrote:
At 4/12/2016 5:04:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:13:29 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

Like to know more about this interview - who, when, where, and have you got a link?

If there is any more to be had it will be on http://www.jw.org..., or on http://tv.jw.org... amongst the videos on either site.

I don't actually know if the direct inks are to longer interviews, I haven't looked at them yet, but they are at.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

There are a great many other videos yu may want to scroll through on http://tv.jw.org... some of which are feature length, others shorties.

It would be easier if you just provided the direct link of the interview you mentioned in the op.

It is above, but I'll copy and paste the two of them below again.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

Obviously I was hoping some would watch the whole thing, lol.
janesix
Posts: 3,439
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2016 9:44:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 9:37:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 8:59:10 PM, janesix wrote:
At 4/12/2016 5:04:19 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:13:29 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:07:24 PM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:06:47 PM, autocorrect wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

Don't believe it. Something fishy going on. Outright fraud maybe. Con man. Mental breakdown perhaps, but somethings not right.

I agree.

Like to know more about this interview - who, when, where, and have you got a link?

If there is any more to be had it will be on http://www.jw.org..., or on http://tv.jw.org... amongst the videos on either site.

I don't actually know if the direct inks are to longer interviews, I haven't looked at them yet, but they are at.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

There are a great many other videos yu may want to scroll through on http://tv.jw.org... some of which are feature length, others shorties.

It would be easier if you just provided the direct link of the interview you mentioned in the op.

It is above, but I'll copy and paste the two of them below again.

http://tv.jw.org... "A Zoologist Explains His Faith".

and

http://tv.jw.org... "A Brain Researcher Explains His Faith"

Obviously I was hoping some would watch the whole thing, lol.

Ok thanks.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

3. This is the most important point that religious people always miss. Even if abiogenesis required a creative force, that gets you no closer to disproving evolution through natural selection. You still have to prove a creative force made life according to your stories, and not through natural selection. I happen to believe there may be a creative force in the universe but I am still considered an atheist because I do not believe in a personal, interventionist god.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:32:55 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

And yet we know the origin of the universe is 'big bang' . Some strange inconsistencies here.

3. This is the most important point that religious people always miss. Even if abiogenesis required a creative force, that gets you no closer to disproving evolution through natural selection. You still have to prove a creative force made life according to your stories, and not through natural selection. I happen to believe there may be a creative force in the universe but I am still considered an atheist because I do not believe in a personal, interventionist god.

Yes, atheism is a negative reaction to dogmas. It's not productive.

But you claimed having 'read' Gita!!!
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 4:49:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Without the creator noting would have existed.
IF everything requires a Creator, then that Creator requires a Creator!

YOU are contradicting yourself to claim any exception!
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:09:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

Reputation in Satan's world means nothing. Satan's world likes what agrees with it, that is why, as Jesus warned us. ""because you are no part of this world, the world hates you". Hate is a little strong in this world of apathy, but it still applies in some situation.

For instance Composer and bulprof appear to be motivated more by hate than anything else. There are others also but their identity soon betrays itself.


2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

Yes, and they form according to the rules laid down by the creator.

However whilst your point seems valid on the surface it does in fact defy reason and logic.

There is no way that anything with such incredibly long odds against it could happen by accident. To believe it could is the epitome of irrationality.


3. This is the most important point that religious people always miss. Even if abiogenesis required a creative force, that gets you no closer to disproving evolution through natural selection. You still have to prove a creative force made life according to your stories, and not through natural selection. I happen to believe there may be a creative force in the universe but I am still considered an atheist because I do not believe in a personal, interventionist god.

Natural selection is correct, but it is more accurately called species adaptation.

Where many creationists have gone wrong in the past, is n believing that Jehovah created everything as is.

That is not what scripture says, nor does it fit n with reason and logic.

What does sit perfectly with both scripture and reason is that, as scripture says Jehovah created them according to their kinds, not according to each individual variant in those kinds.

Science has actually proven by experiment on both animals and humans that something as simple as can alter DNA within 1 generation, and in fact if you were to radically change your diet now, your DAN would alter fairly significantly to suit it.

That is because our living creator built in the ability for animals to adapt to their situation.

Fir instance. Go to the Philippines and you will find a race of dark skinned people. Move one person to a more temperate climate and their skin will pale somewhat becoming almost white after a while. Move them back and after a while their skin adapts again to their environment. And that is only a very minor example of the body's ability to adapt and one which is easy to demonstrate.

I chose Philippines for a reason. My future wife is a Filipina who, when we met was wrong in the Lebanon and had been for 5 years. Even in the Lebanon her skin lost colour, but she has been back in the Philippines for nearly 4 years now, and her original colour has returned.

No the evidence is clear, but the Evolutionists, in their eagerness to rule out God from the equation change adaptation to evolution and it simply doesn't fit the evidence.

However both of the scientists in the videos and all of those in the links to documents have come to believe 100% in the Genesis account, and in fact the whole of scripture.

The very fact that they are JWs proves that because JWs will not baptise one who does not believe scripture to be the infallible word of God.
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2016 1:10:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/13/2016 4:49:38 AM, Composer wrote:
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Without the creator noting would have existed.
IF everything requires a Creator, then that Creator requires a Creator!

YOU are contradicting yourself to claim any exception!

Not in the least. I said everything, I did not say everyone.
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 12:24:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/13/2016 4:32:55 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

And yet we know the origin of the universe is 'big bang' . Some strange inconsistencies here.

Yes, the data and the math strongly suggest the big bang; however, nothing suggests that the Hindu idea of creation is a reasonable belief.

3. This is the most important point that religious people always miss. Even if abiogenesis required a creative force, that gets you no closer to disproving evolution through natural selection. You still have to prove a creative force made life according to your stories, and not through natural selection. I happen to believe there may be a creative force in the universe but I am still considered an atheist because I do not believe in a personal, interventionist god.

Yes, atheism is a negative reaction to dogmas. It's not productive.

Atheism is not a reaction to anything. It is simply a philosophy that one should not believe things that are contrary to common sense without strong evidence.

But you claimed having 'read' Gita!!!

Somehow this seems to be a source of contention and emotion for you. Ive said that Ive read the bible many times and almost everything CS Lewis wrote. For some reason, you seem to find that believable yet somehow seemingly impossible that I could have read the Gita. It is translated into English FYI.
Composer
Posts: 5,858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 1:03:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/12/2016 7:43:29 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Without the creator noting would have existed.

At 4/13/2016 4:49:38 AM, Composer wrote:
IF everything requires a Creator, then that Creator requires a Creator!

YOU are contradicting yourself to claim any exception!

At 4/13/2016 1:10:06 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Not in the least. I said everything, I did not say everyone.
Nah! you dimwit -

You didn't even mention the word ' everything! '

I remain vindicated and you remain a Botchtower desiganted Apostate, preaching gangrenous speeches against jehovah!
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:23:07 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 12:24:08 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/13/2016 4:32:55 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

And yet we know the origin of the universe is 'big bang' . Some strange inconsistencies here.

Yes, the data and the math strongly suggest the big bang; however, nothing suggests that the Hindu idea of creation is a reasonable belief.

https://media.licdn.com...

Hinduism is too profound for pea brained cunts.

3. This is the most important point that religious people always miss. Even if abiogenesis required a creative force, that gets you no closer to disproving evolution through natural selection. You still have to prove a creative force made life according to your stories, and not through natural selection. I happen to believe there may be a creative force in the universe but I am still considered an atheist because I do not believe in a personal, interventionist god.

Yes, atheism is a negative reaction to dogmas. It's not productive.

Atheism is not a reaction to anything. It is simply a philosophy that one should not believe things that are contrary to common sense without strong evidence.

But you claimed having 'read' Gita!!!

Somehow this seems to be a source of contention and emotion for you. Ive said that Ive read the bible many times and almost everything CS Lewis wrote. For some reason, you seem to find that believable yet somehow seemingly impossible that I could have read the Gita. It is translated into English FYI.

Those childish and erroneous 'translations' are Not Gita. There is No book called Gita.

Ask ANY english speaking man to pronounce the name Krishn, they can't.

Orally handicapped cunts!
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
matt8800
Posts: 2,077
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 2:35:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/14/2016 4:23:07 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/14/2016 12:24:08 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/13/2016 4:32:55 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/13/2016 2:11:39 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/12/2016 3:01:41 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
Yes, very interesting interviews with an ex-evolutionist with a degree in Biology who became disillusioned with evolution whilst studying Eco-systems. His interview starts at about 45 minutes.

Even scientists are slowly waking up to the false nature of evolution.

1. The best example you could find is a scientist that has no reputation. Google his name and you will find nothing. He could be anybody with a zoology degree that found work in his field. This only further illustrates how few real scientists share your opinion. No prominent scientist is "waking up" to believe in creationism.

2. In the video link you posted in a subsequent post, he merely states he thinks DNA is too complicated to be created by natural selection. Just because something is not understood doesn't automatically mean that it had to have supernatural influence. Scientists only fairly recently understood how crystals form yet now we do because we have the data.

And yet we know the origin of the universe is 'big bang' . Some strange inconsistencies here.

Yes, the data and the math strongly suggest the big bang; however, nothing suggests that the Hindu idea of creation is a reasonable belief.

https://media.licdn.com...

Hinduism is too profound for pea brained cunts.

Is this the enlightenment Hinduism has provided for you?
Athomos
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 9:10:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
For hygienic purposes, to cleanse away the putrid garbage that JW.org vomits on a monthly basis, here is a rebuttal to their aforementioned April program. This excellent debunking quotes Watchtower's own past material and non-WT bible translations to wreak havoc on it.

Do enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com...