Send a Message
4/14/2016 4:14:59 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Christians, can you please answer these questions:

1. Did Jesus cry as a baby?

2. Did Jesus soil his nappies?

3. Did Jesus suffer from nappy rash?

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

5. Did Jesus crawl before he learned to walk?

6. Was Jesus ever spanked by his parents?

7. Did Jesus start with baby noises and then have to gradually learn the Hebrew language?

8. Did Jesus have at least rudimentary schooling as an education?

9. Did Jesus have pimples as a teenager?

10. Did Jesus masturbate upon reaching puberty?

I have never seen these questions addressed in stories or films about Jesus. Bear in mind that we are discussing the only son of the creator of this vast universe and supreme being in all existence. Thank you.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 12:30:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I suspect that most Christians when they think about Jesus have a mental image of an angelic figure in a white robe with long brown hair and blue eyes. Not only is this image wholly unrealistic given he was norn in the Middle-East but it ignores Jesus as he must have been in earlier stages of his life (assuming he was a real person at all). Do Christians ever picture the all-powerful ruler of the universe having his bottom wiped as a baby? Just wondering if it gives you pause as being rather absurd. Does it?
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 12:35:48 PM
At 4/14/2016 4:14:59 AM, dee-em wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

7. Did Jesus start with baby noises and then have to gradually learn the Hebrew language?

I have never seen these questions addressed in stories or films about Jesus. Bear in mind that we are discussing the only son of the creator of this vast universe and supreme being in all existence. Thank you.

I should think the answer to all those questions is YES, as he was a human male.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 12:40:41 PM
At 4/14/2016 12:35:48 PM, tarantula wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

I should think the answer to all those questions is YES, as he was a human male.

But you believe he was a God also. What a nasty God he was.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 12:46:32 PM
At 4/14/2016 12:40:41 PM, uncung wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

Of course I don't believe he was any sort of god.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:00:11 PM

Almost certainly.

Did they even use nappies in those days?

Hardly likely, but not impossible.

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

Was there another choice back then?

I would imagine so.

Disciplined yes, definitely, but judging by the one example of his being verbally chastised I doubt if physical punishment was used, or needed.

Certainly, as he also had to learn Greek, the lingua franca of his time.

Not very likely, since diet has a lot to do with that.

Unlikely, he would have been brought up not to.

The trouble is that we have no definitive evidence about many of these things.

However, as John 1:14 makes clear it was not Jesus who was the only son of God, since God had many before him, including one human, Adam. Jesus was simply the body of specially prepared flesh that Jehovah's only begotten son inhabited, was incarnate in.

It was in fact the Word, Jehovah's spokesman who was his only begotten son.

Every single Angel is called a son of God in scripture, just as they are also called gods.

There is only one way That the spirit occupying Jesus body could have been Jehovah's only begotten son and that is by him also being Jehovah's only solo creation before his son joined him in the creative activity,a s Colossians 1:13-16 describes.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:02:33 PM
At 4/14/2016 12:30:25 PM, dee-em wrote:
I suspect that most Christians when they think about Jesus have a mental image of an angelic figure in a white robe with long brown hair and blue eyes. Not only is this image wholly unrealistic given he was norn in the Middle-East but it ignores Jesus as he must have been in earlier stages of his life (assuming he was a real person at all). Do Christians ever picture the all-powerful ruler of the universe having his bottom wiped as a baby? Just wondering if it gives you pause as being rather absurd. Does it?

I am afraid that is the image projected by the Apostate Christian churches, but not without at least some truth in it, because the one who came to earth to be incarnate in Jesus' flesh and who was resurrected when that flesh died is indeed a spirit being, made of the same substance as his father and all the Angels.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:04:11 PM
At 4/14/2016 9:00:11 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Almost certainly.

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

I would imagine so.

Disciplined yes, definitely, but judging by the one example of his being verbally chastised I doubt if physical punishment was used, or needed.

However, as John 1:14 makes clear it was not Jesus who was the only son of God, since God had many before him, including one human, Adam. Jesus was simply the body of specially prepared flesh that Jehovah's only begotten son inhabited, was incarnate in.

Every single Angel is called a son of God in scripture, just as they are also called gods.

There is only one way That the spirit occupying Jesus body could have been Jehovah's only begotten son and that is by him also being Jehovah's only solo creation before his son joined him in the creative activity,a s Colossians 1:13-16 describes.

still spouting your jw cult manual about Jesus being the angel michael... and still no scripture saying jesus who is michael, michael the christ, michael the only way to the father, michael the alpha and the omega..
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:04:45 PM

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

If that is your opinion of Jesus and of God then you must think that Allah is the most disgusting being ever.

Muhammad was also a wicked man who was too weak even to control his sexual urges, as history proves.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2016 9:24:28 PM
At 4/14/2016 9:04:11 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Almost certainly.

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

I would imagine so.

still spouting your jw cult manual about Jesus being the angel michael... and still no scripture saying jesus who is michael, michael the christ, michael the only way to the father, michael the alpha and the omega..

No, I still spout the scriptural truth abut the one who came to earth to become incarnate in the flesh of Jesus being the Word, who was most likely also Michael.

I can say nothing else since it is what scripture says..

Still peddling your Trinitarian lies?

Yes, Christ is the only way to the father, just as the father is the only way to Christ.

John 4:23, 24
23 Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth."

When Jehovah finds one such he then draws him to his son's side.

John 6:44
44 No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him, and I will resurrect him on the last day.

Why?

Because since we are too unholy for Jehovah to deal with mankind directly he has to use his son to teach us so that we can then draw close to him.

John 17:3
3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

How does Christ teach us to know Jehovah?

Paul puts it well when he says:

1 Corinthians 2:12-16
12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain spiritual matters with spiritual words.
14 But a physical man does not accept the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For "who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?" But we do have the mind of Christ.

You are like the physical man, learning and understanding nothing, simply parroting the lies you have been taught by men without truly testing them against scripture. You do not know enough scripture to do so effectively.

You have no spiritual understanding and therefore cannot understand the mind of Christ and thus learn God's mind since his son's is so like his.

Of course I still continue to preach truth, I know nothing else, nor do I wish to.

Unlike you I have escaped from Babylon the Great, the world empire of false religion. I have no intention of going back.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:21:28 AM
At 4/14/2016 9:02:33 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

I am afraid that is the image projected by the Apostate Christian churches, but not without at least some truth in it, because the one who came to earth to be incarnate in Jesus' flesh and who was resurrected when that flesh died is indeed a spirit being, made of the same substance as his father and all the Angels.

What substance is that?
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:58:38 AM

Good. Then please explain why Jesus had to learn Aramaic (and Greek according to you).
Are you saying that the Word did not know a word? Lol.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:21:38 AM

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

Are you worried about nonexistant beings dee-em? You seem to be, according to yourself.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 2:16:40 AM
At 4/15/2016 1:21:38 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

Are you worried about nonexistant beings dee-em? You seem to be, according to yourself.

Me worried about non-existent beings? No. That would be irrational.

Worried about Christians who compartmentalize their beliefs and don't seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance? Yes. Very much so.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 2:32:04 AM
At 4/15/2016 2:16:40 AM, dee-em wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

Worried about Christians who compartmentalize their beliefs and don't seem to suffer from cognitive dissonance? Yes. Very much so.

It looks to me like you are worried that God exists and trying to convince yourself otherwise, shaking your fist at someone you aren't sure exists, but might exist.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 2:53:57 AM
At 4/15/2016 2:32:04 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

It looks to me like you are worried that God exists and trying to convince yourself otherwise, shaking your fist at someone you aren't sure exists, but might exist.

Your grasp of what other people are saying to you is obviously rather shaky. I don't lose a minute of sleep over the existence of gods. But you carry on regardless because this is all you know, how to demonise non-believers and Muslims.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 3:34:18 AM

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

What reason do you have to say He was nasty? I suspect you fantasize about a Jesus who was a killer like your prophet, mohamed. It frightens you that the truth is that your prophet was a violent thug and Jesus led an exemplary life. There is no comparison. Let go of your delusion.
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 4:13:59 AM
At 4/15/2016 3:34:18 AM, lotsoffun wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

What reason do you have to say He was nasty? I suspect you fantasize about a Jesus who was a killer like your prophet, mohamed. It frightens you that the truth is that your prophet was a violent thug and Jesus led an exemplary life. There is no comparison. Let go of your delusion.

don't you read the OP? Jesus defecated, yet he was considered a God. Wasn't he a nasty God then?
Prophet Muhammad was not a God, and was not treated as a God.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 12:56:00 AM
At 4/14/2016 9:04:45 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Hey MCB, have we finally found some questions that you cannot spout some JW apologetics for in posts #11 and #12?

You wouldn't be dodging by any chance?
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 9:35:18 AM
At 4/15/2016 12:21:28 AM, bulproof wrote:

What substance is that?

Spirit, they are all spirit beings, the same thing that allows you to live and think, when you can raise the necessary consciousness to do so.

It is not a physical substance, but there is no other way to describe it except possibly "energy". However all scripture says about it is that it is spirit.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 9:42:36 AM
At 4/15/2016 12:58:38 AM, dee-em wrote:

Good. Then please explain why Jesus had to learn Aramaic (and Greek according to you).

What makes you so sure he had to learn it?

However whilst on the earth as a human, in the flesh of Jesus, he probably did have to o through a learning process.

unfortunately the Bible does not tell us for certain at exactly which point the Word became flesh in Jesus body. I did at one point have a theory that it was not until baptism when holy spirit came down on his shoulders, and there are very rational reasons for that theory.

However it was nothing more than a theory, and I have shelved it for future reference in case I ever find anything in scripture which answers it.

It is always possible that it was a"two stage" transference, with the Word's basic spirit being transferred at conception, and his memories transferred at Baptism, but since scripture doesn't tell us I can only use reason to work it out.

The only thing I can say with reasonable certainty is that the process of the Word, God's only begotten son, becoming incarnate n Jesus flesh will have been the same as the process of resurrection where the spirit and memories of the resurrected dead will be placed in mew, Adam and Eve like human bodies.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 9:49:16 AM
At 4/16/2016 12:56:00 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/14/2016 9:04:45 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Hey MCB, have we finally found some questions that you cannot spout some JW apologetics for in posts #11 and #12?

You wouldn't be dodging by any chance?

I don't spout apologetics about anything, only scriptural truths.
If there is nothing in scripture to give me the answer, even if only by a process of reasoning, then I do not usually bother with the question, and since bulproof's questions are rarely sensible ones I usually ignore him anyway.

However I have given the only answers I can since you asked.

Always draw my attention to question I haven't answered yet. I may not have seen them, especially since I suspect we are in very different time zones., and I do try not to get up too early, lol.

Of course I may just have ignored them as being too frivolous to bother with, as I do with the majority of Bulproof's stupid questions.

The truth is too valuable, and important to waste on those who don't really want it, unless I am struggling to find anything to post anyway, as Jesus warned us at Matthew 7:6.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 9:50:55 AM

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

It would indeed, but unfortunately for you both God and Christ exist, and know only too well what you think about them.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:30:09 PM
At 4/16/2016 9:50:55 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

4. Was Jesus breastfed?

It would indeed, but unfortunately for you both God and Christ exist, and know only too well what you think about them.

The same could be said about you and Allah, or Zeus, or Thor, or any one of thousands of gods. Funny how you can't even figure out that what applies to us applies to you, too.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:44:34 PM
At 4/16/2016 9:42:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:58:38 AM, dee-em wrote:

Your own words in post #6:

It appears you have told so many lies that you can't keep them straight anymore.

However whilst on the earth as a human, in the flesh of Jesus, he probably did have to o through a learning process.

You mean he forgot he was the Word. Are you serious?

unfortunately the Bible does not tell us for certain at exactly which point the Word became flesh in Jesus body. I did at one point have a theory that it was not until baptism when holy spirit came down on his shoulders, and there are very rational reasons for that theory.

So Matthew and Luke are liars? Not only that, but now you seem to be saying that Jesus was possessed. The Word came down and took over his mind. That is body snatching. What happened to free will?

However it was nothing more than a theory, and I have shelved it for future reference in case I ever find anything in scripture which answers it.

Uh huh.

It is always possible that it was a"two stage" transference, with the Word's basic spirit being transferred at conception, and his memories transferred at Baptism, but since scripture doesn't tell us I can only use reason to work it out.

Lol. You must be kidding. What, God couldn't get it right the first time?

The only thing I can say with reasonable certainty is that the process of the Word, God's only begotten son, becoming incarnate n Jesus flesh will have been the same as the process of resurrection where the spirit and memories of the resurrected dead will be placed in mew, Adam and Eve like human bodies.

From eating brains to zombies coming back from the dead. What a horror show your poor deluded mind has to embrace for the sake of your blind faith.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 2:53:06 PM
At 4/16/2016 9:35:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

What substance is that?

Spirit, they are all spirit beings, the same thing that allows you to live and think, when you can raise the necessary consciousness to do so.

It is not a physical substance, but there is no other way to describe it except possibly "energy". However all scripture says about it is that it is spirit.

If God is made of spirit then he is contingent on it. We are made of atoms and are therefore dependent on the existence of atoms for our own existence. In exactly the same way, God is dependent on the existence of spirit for his own existence. So where did spirit come from? What is the explanation for the existence of spirit? You obviously cannot invoke God.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:30:50 PM

Some Christians are docetists...
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 5:49:08 PM
At 4/16/2016 2:53:06 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/16/2016 9:35:18 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

What substance is that?

If God is made of spirit then he is contingent on it. We are made of atoms and are therefore dependent on the existence of atoms for our own existence. In exactly the same way, God is dependent on the existence of spirit for his own existence. So where did spirit come from? What is the explanation for the existence of spirit? You obviously cannot invoke God.

Of course he is contingent on it, but what makes you believe he didn't exist even before time did.

Since he doesn't age, and doesn't change as such, there would have been no time before he created the first thing which changed at a measurable rate, since that is all time really is. Measurement of change.

The trouble is we are here talking chicken / egg here.

In theory one of them must have come first, but which?

Simple fact is that you cannot have a chicken without a chicken egg for it to grow from, any more than you can have a chicken egg without the chicken to produce it.

Everything starts somewhere, and Jehovah was that starting point for everything.

Simple as
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 5:50:47 PM
At 4/16/2016 3:30:50 PM, SNP1 wrote:

Some Christians are docetists...

Not true, because f they are docetists they are not Christian, by default.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 6:12:45 PM
At 4/16/2016 2:44:34 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 4/16/2016 9:42:36 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Your own words in post #6:

True, I wasn't sure you actually read my posts, lol.

It has to be admitted it is nothing more than an assumption, but since Jesus was completely human one has to assume that he would have been left to develop as a human.

Personally I do not believe that he was given all his original memories from his pre-human days until baptism, but I admit that is only a theory based on my knowledge of the personality of Jehovah.

It appears you have told so many lies that you can't keep them straight any more.

I don't lie, that would be anathema to my God and therefore would lose me everything I hope for. I know that is something that people like you find hard to accept, presumably because you do, but some of us have absolute reason not to.

I am, I admit, curious to wonder what people think I could possibly gain from lying that is worth having.

However whilst on the earth as a human, in the flesh of Jesus, he probably did have to oo through a learning process.

You mean he forgot he was the Word. Are you serious?

Very serious, though "forgot" is the wrong word.

The spirit of the Word was implanted in Jesus body at some time or other. That does not mean that his memories were also downloaded at the same time. I for one believe it would have been very cruel of Jehovah do so to, and that they were downloaded by holy spirit at his baptism.

I believe that explains his having to spend 40 days in the Wilderness sorting out what he had suddenly learned.

So Matthew and Luke are liars? Not only that, but now you seem to be saying that Jesus was possessed. The Word came down and took over his mind. That is body snatching. What happened to free will?

No I do not believe they are liars at all.

However as far as it is possible to tell from what scripture tells us the process must have been the same as will be applied in the resurrection when the spirits of the dead will be inserted in new bodies.

The spirit of the Word was quite likely implanted in Jesus body at conception.

As for free will:

1: The word would not have been forced to take on the role. Jehovah being as he is it would have been a case of volunteer needed. However having been involved in the creation of man God's son would doubtless have been an instant volunteer, and who better to do the job.

Even as Jesus he would have been able to duck out. He didn't become the Christ, or the Messiah until baptism, as Jesus himself intimated. Had he not offered himself up for baptism he would not have become Messiah, and humanity would have been in the mess we are currently in forever.

Uh huh.

Lol. You must be kidding. What, God couldn't get it right the first time?

I have no idea what you are implying here, but Jehovah always gets it right, it was Satan who didn't, and messed the whole plan up temporarily.

If you are going to, lovingly, give your creations free will that is a risk you run. Unfortunately neither Satan nor Adam proved worthy of that trust.

Nor it appears do you, since you also use the gift of free will Jehovah gave you against him.

From eating brains to zombies coming back from the dead. What a horror show your poor deluded mind has to embrace for the sake of your blind faith.

What on earth do you mean Zombies?

Is your mind so warped that you can twist the loving provision of the resurrection into something so sinister? Apparently so.

And only you have been sick enough of mind to speak of eating brains.