1 John 2:22 Islam is Antichrist by defintion

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:31:13 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Islam is antichrist by definition.

"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist."
(1 John 2:22)

The Quran says word for word,"Jesus is not the Son of God".

https://carm.org...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:35:20 AM
At 4/15/2016 12:31:13 AM, brontoraptor wrote:

"And who is a liar? Anyone who says that Jesus is not the Christ. Anyone who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist."

Which includes all Trinitarians who have to deny that Christ is actually Jehovah's son, since their teaching ranks them as co-eternal brothers not father/son who are self-evidently of two separate generations, one of which produced the other.

One of the many aspects of the Trinity teaching which reveal it's source as being the original liar.
Emmarie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:10:41 PM
At 4/15/2016 11:35:20 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Which includes all Trinitarians who have to deny that Christ is actually Jehovah's son, since their teaching ranks them as co-eternal brothers not father/son who are self-evidently of two separate generations, one of which produced the other.

One of the many aspects of the Trinity teaching which reveal it's source as being the original liar.

When are Christians going to stop calling each other the anti-christ? When are Christians going to stop looking for ways to divide into factions, instead of uniting in a Spirit of Love? When are Christians going to stop claiming exclusive rights to Christ?

When I joined this website I was interested in presenting an ancient but forgotten "faction" of Christian Belief: Gnostic Christianity, but having read the religious forum, I realized that every Christian I've encountered here, other than Hari, who is mean spirited, is genuine in their faith in Christ. The apostles back up that there are many members of the body, and each serves it's own purpose.
1 Corinthians 12
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Why does any Christian impede the spreading of the Gospel of Christ?

At one time I was angry at organized religion, for trying to force me to believe verbatim in their denomination's interpretation of Christ's message, but then I realized that was human's ways of trying to claim God. It's like siblings fighting for their parents' attention and each claiming that they are more worthy of love and attention when in truth a good parent recognizes each child as unique but loves them equally.
Are you implying that Our Good Father doesn't love his children, while recognizing us as individuals?
Now concerning the religion of Islam, that believes it was Judas who actually suffered on the cross: shouldn't Christians unite against the teachings of those who don't have access to the Spirit, because those who believe this fallacy, were brainwashed from birth to believe this way, or converted possibly out of rebellion to Christ? Those of the Islamic faith are also our brothers and sisters, children of the Same Creator, who have been mislead in their beliefs. Christ calls for us to Love our enemies, not the beliefs of our enemies. We should be thanking Brontoraptor for exposing Islam's teaching, so that we understand what we should be fighting: The teachings of Islam!
slo1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:12:56 PM

Nice sign me up. I'm an anti Christ trying to save the world from oppressive sects of islam, christianity, and other religions.

I get to save the world and make it a nice place to live for everyone. U get to wait and relish it burning down therefore u ought to be great full for radical islam.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:14:54 PM
The garbage that is talked by some extreme believers is incredible! No one has any idea of the elusive 'truth'!
uncung
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:25:40 PM

Regardless whether Muslims are Antichrist or not, let us take a look the closed translation of the verse in Aramaic Bible in Plain English, since Jesus spoke in Aramaic:

'Who is a liar but whoever denies that Yeshua is The Messiah? Such a person is a false messiah. He who denies The Father denies also the Son."

http://biblehub.com...

That verse doesn't say: Whoever denies Jesus is not the Son of God..."
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:45:37 PM
At 4/15/2016 12:10:41 PM, Emmarie wrote:
At 4/15/2016 11:35:20 AM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

When are Christians going to stop calling each other the anti-christ? When are Christians going to stop looking for ways to divide into factions, instead of uniting in a Spirit of Love? When are Christians going to stop claiming exclusive rights to Christ?

True Christians will stop doing that when false Christians turn to the truth instead.

Simple as that.

There is only one truth, those teaching anything else are a part of the Apostasy.

When I joined this website I was interested in presenting an ancient but forgotten "faction" of Christian Belief: Gnostic Christianity, but having read the religious forum, I realized that every Christian I've encountered here, other than Hari, who is mean spirited, is genuine in their faith in Christ. The apostles back up that there are many members of the body, and each serves it's own purpose.

Fine, you are welcome to present what you want.

For myself I will stand by what Christ and the Apostles actually taught. There is no other truth.

1 Corinthians 12
12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

14 For the body is not one member, but many.

15 If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

16 And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

18 But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body?

20 But now are they many members, yet but one body.

21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 Nay, much more those members of the body, which seem to be more feeble, are necessary:

23 And those members of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely parts have more abundant comeliness.

24 For our comely parts have no need: but God hath tempered the body together, having given more abundant honour to that part which lacked.

25 That there should be no schism in the body; but that the members should have the same care one for another.

26 And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Why does any Christian impede the spreading of the Gospel of Christ?

The above is true, but note it is "one body" all are baptised in to. Just as there is only one truth, so there is only one true body. That is what I preach.

All others are fake.

At one time I was angry at organized religion, for trying to force me to believe verbatim in their denomination's interpretation of Christ's message, but then I realized that was human's ways of trying to claim God. It's like siblings fighting for their parents' attention and each claiming that they are more worthy of love and attention when in truth a good parent recognizes each child as unique but loves them equally.

No-one can or should be forced to believe anything, it is their choice, and they will be judged on it.

Are you implying that Our Good Father doesn't love his children, while recognizing us as individuals?

No, of course not, but that doesn't mean we can each have our own individual truth.

Christ prayed for absolute unity of belief with him, and his father:

In fact the whole of John 17 is pertinent, but especially in this instance verses 20-21:
20 "I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word, 21 so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me."

Paul repeated that request of us at 1 Corinthians 1:10 "Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought."

That means that all must agree 100% as to thier teachigns, and in fact also with Christ and the Apostles. There is only one whihc does, teh JWs.

Again simple as.

Now concerning the religion of Islam, that believes it was Judas who actually suffered on the cross: shouldn't Christians unite against the teachings of those who don't have access to the Spirit, because those who believe this fallacy, were brainwashed from birth to believe this way, or converted possibly out of rebellion to Christ? Those of the Islamic faith are also our brothers and sisters, children of the Same Creator, who have been mislead in their beliefs. Christ calls for us to Love our enemies, not the beliefs of our enemies. We should be thanking Brontoraptor for exposing Islam's teaching, so that we understand what we should be fighting: The teachings of Islam!

If you ask an Islamist their origins you will find that the teach that their faith originates with Abraham, through Ishmael.

That is true, but makes their faith as illegitimate as Ishmael was being born outside the marriage of Abraham and Sarah. The prophecy about Ishmael and his descendants is remarkable, as well as accurate. They truly are a thorn in the side of humanity just as was prophesied for them.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 12:49:02 PM
At 4/15/2016 12:14:54 PM, tarantula wrote:
The garbage that is talked by some extreme believers is incredible! No one has any idea of the elusive 'truth'!

Wrong, the JWs do, as do I, thanks to Jehovah's guidance through his son and holy spirit.

There is no other reliable source than Jehovah himself.

Unfortunately this does not mean it is impossible for them to make mistakes, though it does mean that if they do Jehovah will arrange for them to be corrected as and when he sees fit.

Sometimes he allows error to carry on or a while to see how loyal to his organisation his servants are, and how far they will trust him to do what is needed when he feels it is right to.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:33:44 PM
At 4/15/2016 12:47:59 PM, tarantula wrote:
There is no such thing as a 'true' Christian.

That's your opinion, as one who has no real belief..

However, common sense says that a true Christian is one who teaches what Christ and the Apostles taught.

Christ further specified that a true Christian, the only ones he would accept in the judgement, is one who does his father's will, as he did.

I think Christ has the right to set the Ts and Cs for carrying his name, don't you?

Just as his father did in the 1930's.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 1:34:14 PM
At 4/15/2016 1:33:44 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

However, common sense says that a true Christian is one who teaches what Christ and the Apostles taught.

Christ further specified that a true Christian, the only ones he would accept in the judgement, is one who does his father's will, as he did.

I think Christ has the right to set the Ts and Cs for carrying his name, don't you?

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:39:35 PM

Looks like you ignored "my grace is sufficient for you", You are saved by grace, by faith and faith alone, not by works, lest any man could boast", all of Romans on "righteousness,"Your eorks are like dirty rags", etc etc etc.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:38:46 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:39:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Looks like you ignored "my grace is sufficient for you", You are saved by grace, by faith and faith alone, not by works, lest any man could boast", all of Romans on "righteousness,"Your eorks are like dirty rags", etc etc etc.

The "Grace" or loving kindness of Jehovah is definitely enough for me. It is a shame that you cannot say the same, because you need lies to support you.

However what kind of works was Paul discussing?

How do you explain James 2:14-17
14 Of what benefit is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but he does not have works. That faith cannot save him, can it? 15 If a brother or a sister is lacking clothing and enough food for the day, 16 yet one of you says to them, "Go in peace; keep warm and well fed," but you do not give them what they need for their body, of what benefit is it? 17 So, too, faith by itself, without works, is dead.

James there says works are vital.

Is he wrong?

Is Paul wrong?

Or are they both speaking of different kinds of works.

If you read the rest of the passage you have cherry picked from you will find Paul was speaking of works of Law, which are indeed useless since the Law is no longer in force as a Law Code.

James however, if you read the surrounding verses, speaks of works of faith, works that show both other humans and Angels that you truly do trust n Jehovah.

You are completely unable to display such works because you do not trust Jehovah or his son. No, you trust the words of men.

The JWs, and I, on the other hand perform works of love towards all men by showing them the way to save their own eternal lives.

They show works of faith by continuing to do God's will against all opposition, even at the risk of their own temporary lives.

Those works have greater value in the eyes of Jehovah and his son than anything else since they prove Satan wrong.

They do not do works of Law.

You on the other hand have to resort to lies to support your false beliefs

You are forced to cherry pick the bits of scripture which you can twist your way.

Jut like the Pharisees before you, you value the "glory of men" above the glory from God.

No, the Grace of God, or his Loving Kindness to use a slightly more accurate version, are not for you unless you change. Unless you wake up you will not see them, just as your forerunners the Pharisees missed out on the glory of Christ.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 6:54:07 PM
At 4/15/2016 12:49:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/15/2016 12:14:54 PM, tarantula wrote:

Wrong, the JWs do, as do I, thanks to Jehovah's guidance through his son and holy spirit.

There is no other reliable source than Jehovah himself.

Unfortunately this does not mean it is impossible for them to make mistakes, though it does mean that if they do Jehovah will arrange for them to be corrected as and when he sees fit.

Sometimes he allows error to carry on or a while to see how loyal to his organisation his servants are, and how far they will trust him to do what is needed when he feels it is right to.

So how come you remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses who taught you about Jehovah and you quote their scriptures, yet they have refused to reinstate you even after 11 years?

There seems to be a disconnect between their teachings and what you turned out to be.

Here is a list of what you turned out to be.

You remain divorced after 4 marriages and your children ignores you.
You remain disfellowshipped and shunned by the JW elders.
You engaged in unnatural sexual acts and called yourself a serial adulterer.
You remain financially strapped, your fund raising attempts all failed.
You are still on medication for your suicidal depressions.
You are now physically handicapped and live on disability assistance.
You haven't been laid in 15 years.
You live alone with a dog.
You turned to Jehovah,but your government handouts are paying your bills.
You are 67 and do not have any employable skills besides being too old to work.
You think jesus was an angel. Everyone knows he was a Jewish carpenters son.
You pray to Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language.
Last we heard you were raising money for a motorcycle because your old one had to be scrapped.
You failed to raise money on Gofundme.com so you could join Imelda after trying for several years.
You were looking for relationships on a free dating service Mingle2.com while still committed to marry Imelda.

Shouldn't we expect more from someone who claims to have Jehovah's guidance through his son and Holy Spirit and who puts down all other Christians for being wrong and misguided about their beliefs? Are you aware how ridiculous you sound?
Do you really believe just because you think Jesus was an angel and that there are only 144,000 JW saved in heaven and a bunch of other nonsense that this puts you in some higher favour with Jehovah, when even His Jehovah's Witnesses did not find you qualified to serve as a witness and disfellowshipped and shunned you for over 11 years with little chance of you being reinstated?

We know you are a self admitted suicidal pervert and without your medication you would be a basket case. Does living in denial change your current situation? You are 67 and forced to live alone with a dog on government assistance. You family, children and friends have all rejected you. Running around calling God Jehovah a meaningless name in the English language isn't going to change your current situation and it you think it will change your future. Jehovah will still remain a meaningless name tomorrow as it is today.

For a clinically depressed, this is what you face daily:

Fatigue or loss of energy almost every day
Feelings of worthlessness or guilt almost every day
Impaired concentration, indecisiveness
Insomnia or hypersomnia (excessive sleeping) almost every day
Markedly diminished interest or pleasure in almost all activities nearly every day (called anhedonia, this symptom can be indicated by reports from significant others)
Restlessness or feeling slowed down
Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Significant weight loss or gain (a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month)

Your medication helps you reduced those negative symptoms. Your Jehovah is what got you disfellowshipped and shunned. Your serial adultery and attraction for perverted unnatural acts is why you at 67 is forced to live alone with a dog.

Don't drag Jehovah into your personal mess. If that is what Jehovah did to you, no one needs Jehovah. If Jehovah cannot get you out of the mess you are in, no one needs Jehovah. And if you feel great despite the trash you are, no one needs to share your delusion. Say hello to the dog for Harikrish. I am a vegetarian and happily married, she has nothing to fear.