Jump to topic:

Christianity is EVIL LIE!

Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:00:58 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
This forum post, addressed to Christians, isn't intended to be hurtful and offensive. It is only intended to make you be more skeptical about your "One True Faith(TM)".

Christians are bigots because they say that their religion is true. That means that they exclude other religions from their "One True Faith(TM)". They're BIGOTS and CULTISTS! According to WikiHow, if your religion says "others are going to hell because they are not us," then it's a CULT! Christianity, the Truth (TM), is a CULT! (http://www.wikihow.com...)

Christianity cannot be the one true religion. Christians consistently score lower on IQ tests than atheists who deny the so-called "Truth" (TM). This might be why Christians believe in a mistranslated and inaccurate book from eons ago as the truth. According to out-of-context quotes from EvilBible.com, the Bible says that pi is 3, that insects have four legs, and that we should stone homosexuals to death.

Christians are hateful because they all think that homosexuality is wrong. How dare they be homophobic with their bliefs? The Truth (TM) should be fair and progressive.

Ironically, Christianity is a pagan religion. Its teachings parallel those of Mithra and Horus.

Horus was born of a virgin, called ISIS Mary on December 25.
Three kings visited Horus, led by a new star in the East.
He became a great teacher at the young, young age of 12.
He got baptized at the age of 30, and began a ministry.
Horus gathered 12 deciples, one of whom betrayed him.
Horus was cruicified and rescurrected.

Christians also believe that the "Sun" died at the "Southern Cross" on December 25! It's based on astrology!

Christians believe in an-eye-for-an-eye!

"Clearly, YEers are not rational....Any attempt to reason with them, however, is fruitless. One can point out their errors from now until doomsday, but to no avail. "--The Skeptic's Dictionary

Christianity wrong me right
:) nac
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:02:20 PM
i'M NOT FORCING MY BELIEFS ONTO YOU OR BEING RUDE. i'M JUST SAYING THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE UNINTELLIGENT, YOU'RE A CULTIST, YOU'RE EVIL, AND YOU ARE UNINTELLIGENT.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:03:35 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:02:20 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:
i'M NOT FORCING MY BELIEFS ONTO YOU OR BEING RUDE. i'M JUST SAYING THAT YOUR BELIEFS ARE UNINTELLIGENT, YOU'RE A CULTIST, YOU'RE EVIL, AND YOU ARE UNINTELLIGENT.

Derp.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:04:19 PM
At 4/15/2016 7:03:35 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 4/15/2016 7:02:20 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

Derp.
sTOP TRYING TO MAKE ME BELIEVE IN YOUR RELIGION! i'M ME NOT YOU!
DPMartin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 10:17:23 PM
this is that bigoted

At 4/15/2016 7:00:58 PM, Leugen9001 wrote:

anyone that agrees one thing is correct and all else is incorrect and sticks to it is bigoted. faithfulness is bigotry. faithfulness is the enemy of the deceiver. so your position of your right and they wrong is an act of bigotry.
random_noob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 10:18:28 PM
Christians say their religion is true, because all religions are true. You misunderstand what religion is.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:18:08 PM
At 4/15/2016 10:17:23 PM, DPMartin wrote:
this is that bigoted

anyone that agrees one thing is correct and all else is incorrect and sticks to it is bigoted. faithfulness is bigotry. faithfulness is the enemy of the deceiver. so your position of your right and they wrong is an act of bigotry.

religon wron g
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:22:22 PM
This forum post, addressed to Christians, isn't intended to be hurtful and offensive. It is only intended to make you be more skeptical about your "One True Faith(TM)".

Christians are bigots because they say that their religion is true. That means that they exclude other religions from their "One True Faith(TM)". They're BIGOTS and CULTISTS! According to WikiHow, if your religion says "others are going to hell because they are not us," then it's a CULT! Christianity, the Truth (TM), is a CULT! (http://www.wikihow.com...)

No, all religions attempt to interpret the spiritual realms, Christianity happens to have an accurate spiritual basis, if you can't handle that then go home kid. Not all religions were create equal...

Christianity cannot be the one true religion. Christians consistently score lower on IQ tests than atheists who deny the so-called "Truth" (TM). This might be why Christians believe in a mistranslated and inaccurate book from eons ago as the truth. According to out-of-context quotes from EvilBible.com, the Bible says that pi is 3, that insects have four legs, and that we should stone homosexuals to death.

That's because even an idiot knows God exists lol.

Really? is that Christianity or orthodox Jews you are talking about??

Christians are hateful because they all think that homosexuality is wrong. How dare they be homophobic with their bliefs? The Truth (TM) should be fair and progressive.

Never have and never will be hateful to homosexuals, not even close. How dare you be for homosexuals when God gave us a clear partner in crime, a man not need to shove his wee wee in another mans behind when God gave him a beautiful woman...

Ironically, Christianity is a pagan religion. Its teachings parallel those of Mithra and Horus.

Look up the definition of "pagan".

Christians also believe that the "Sun" died at the "Southern Cross" on December 25! It's based on astrology!

What??

You haven't been reading Christian teaching have you? read the Gospels dude...

"Clearly, YEers are not rational....Any attempt to reason with them, however, is fruitless. One can point out their errors from now until doomsday, but to no avail. "--The Skeptic's Dictionary

Sounds like when we talk to atheists, no reason, fruitless, no avail when you point out their errors...

Be glad to, hang around my friend.
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:25:54 PM
At 4/15/2016 11:22:22 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

No, all religions attempt to interpret the spiritual realms, Christianity happens to have an accurate spiritual basis, if you can't handle that then go home kid. Not all religions were create equal...

Never have and never will be hateful to homosexuals, not even close. How dare you be for homosexuals when God gave us a clear partner in crime, a man not need to shove his wee wee in another mans behind when God gave him a beautiful woman...

What??

Sounds like when we talk to atheists, no reason, fruitless, no avail when you point out their errors...

Christianity wron
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:30:29 PM
At 4/15/2016 10:18:28 PM, random_noob wrote:
Christians say their religion is true, because all religions are true. You misunderstand what religion is.

your wrogn
Chloe8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 11:54:48 PM

Agree Christianity is clearly false.
"I don't need experience.to knock you out. I'm a man. that's all I need to beat you and any woman."

Fatihah, in his delusion that he could knock out any woman while bragging about being able to knock me out. An example of 7th century Islamic thinking inspired by his hero the paedophile Muhammad.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 5:23:34 PM
At 4/15/2016 11:22:22 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:

Change the word even to only and you got it right.

... to shove his wee wee in her behind?

What??

Which you have never accomplished.

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 9:17:50 PM

so you are saying that all religions, faiths are a lie??