Total Posts:1|Showing Posts:1-1
Jump to topic:

Are YOU left-handed?

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 7:11:52 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Identical twins mostly have different handedness. But in the BATTLE INSIDE THE WOMB the left handed fetus prevails.

The left hander does NOT emerge from the victorious fight unscathed. It suffers prenatal brain injuries " a reason why a larger percentage of left-handers have psychological/ emotional problems-including criminality and homosexuality

PSSST: check out left handed women " do statistics" how many of them have babies" how many of them are feminists"let statistics call the truth.

PSSSST " check out the length of a lesbian"s index finger in relation to the ring finger

Check out how many gay teen suicides in USA are left handed.

I ask modern ultrasound engineers to record THE BATTLE INSIDE THE WOMB and show it to the world.

Let there be NO secrets.

Let science point this out rather than PERCEPTION.

Ever heard of babies with teeth on the shoulder , later becoming left handed?

Our Gotra system prevents homosexuality "there are many other factors too-including astrology.

India has least left handed people on the planet"the little bit we have are mostly left handed.. Namboodiri clan did NOT allow left handers to learn the Vedas.

None of our ancient vedic stalwarts were left handed .

Ever heard the phrase " left handed compliment ? "

Western mother who produce assisted children in their early 40s , invariably produce poor quality left handed children .

When placed on their tummies, right-handed babies tend to turn their heads to the right.

Famous left-handed intellectuals include Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Gandhi, Benjamin Franklin."I have written separate posts on all of them. Lefties in the British royal family include the Queen Mother, Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Charles, and Prince William.

In the Talmud, the Chief of Satans or Prince of Demons is named Samael, which is associated with the Hebrew word for left side, se"mol. The angel Michael sits on God"s right-hand side, while Samael is on his left-hand side. This attribution of evil to the left and good to the right appears in various forms throughout the world.

Most of the white Jews who have Crohn"s disease or mental disabilities are left handed.. Almost all Jewish autistic children are left handed.

Pagan Maimonides (A.D. 1135-1204) listed 100 blemishes a Jewish priest could not have, and being left-handed was one of them.

Right side of the brain lobe is dominant in lefties and is more involved in fear responses.

The brains of left-handers process emotions differently than those of right-handers and are more susceptible to negative emotions, such as anger and revenge

Lord Krishna , the 8th avatar of Vishnu , took birth on planet earth-- NOT to kill Shishupala and Dantavakra --but to eliminate 100 TEST TUBE BABIES --the Kauravas.

My revelations leap to 18.90 % ( cant tell , I have just told 0.01 % -- I can point out a homosexual by just looking - - -SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY - I wont take questions )
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)