Jump to topic:

Abrahmics vs CA vs South Asians vs Chinese

Pandit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 6:22:23 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
As per the bible , India was called Hodu whose ruler has a name pretty similar to Sanskrit word . Now when was Bible written ? As per current beliefs , IVC had no rulers so Bible must be written around 1500 BCE to 500 BCE because that is the time when Empires appeared in this part of the world ( This is as per the current findings ) .

I heard that son of a Prophet with gifts was sent east . So East of ME is Iran . But did he end up in India or China ? I don't know . So what does Bible has to say about the people like us in the far South and far East . History in Bible is all about Middle East and it speaks nothing about South Asia and East Asia .

Did GOD showered his blessings on South and East Asians ?
Was he aware that Vedic Aryans , Aryans and Chinese existed ^_^
Was he aware Zoroastrians existed >_<

Why is GOD , ALLAH and YAHWEH so interested in people of Middle East , When only thing they got from them is Betrayal ( as per the threads made in this forum ) ?
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2016 12:15:15 PM
The Church is Holy and Catholic (Meaning, the congregation of people is not divided and universal)

That means we are all in this together.

That doesn't mean that this is how it happens in practice. People are stupid, they make the pronunciation of words into idols. The scriptures deride them when it says, "the letter of the law kills, but the spirit of the law brings life.

Both Christianity and Islam are universalist faiths. Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists, etc. They are people of the book, and protected by Islam. It is written, "God sent prophets to all nations".

The real joke is that a good Christian is a Muslim, and a good Muslim is a Christian. Does it seem that way in practice?

People have a way of mucking things up. This is universal, and I think it would be silly to think that Indians don't do this too.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:55:41 AM
At 4/17/2016 6:22:23 AM, Pandit wrote:
As per the bible , India was called Hodu whose ruler has a name pretty similar to Sanskrit word . Now when was Bible written ? As per current beliefs , IVC had no rulers so Bible must be written around 1500 BCE to 500 BCE because that is the time when Empires appeared in this part of the world ( This is as per the current findings ) .

I heard that son of a Prophet with gifts was sent east . So East of ME is Iran . But did he end up in India or China ? I don't know . So what does Bible has to say about the people like us in the far South and far East . History in Bible is all about Middle East and it speaks nothing about South Asia and East Asia .

Did GOD showered his blessings on South and East Asians ?
Was he aware that Vedic Aryans , Aryans and Chinese existed ^_^
Was he aware Zoroastrians existed >_<

Why is GOD , ALLAH and YAHWEH so interested in people of Middle East , When only thing they got from them is Betrayal ( as per the threads made in this forum ) ?

It speaks to the churches in Asia in the Bible.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:57:42 AM
John, To the seven churches in the province of Asia: Grace and peace to you from him who is, and who was, and who is to come, and from the seven spirits before his throne."

Revelation 1:4
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...