Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 3:26:29 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
KrishApril 18, 2016 at 4:08 PM
Sir,

Buddha had 12 strand DNA and born in a Hindu family in an age when society knew no discriminations among the various varnas. Then why did he drifted away from main stream Sanatan Dharma and established Buddhism as all the vedic evils we know today were introduced by the Rothschilds in the 3 centuries of divide and rule policy.
Capt. Ajit Vadakayil April 18, 2016 at 5:35 PM
hi k,

BUDDHA WAS NOT SURE OF MOKSHA

HE STRUGGLED FOR SALVATION

the REAL AND ORIGINAL Buddha was born in 1900 BC-- and NOT born the time wikipedia states. THIS IS THE MAHARISHI WHOM THE ENTIRE FAR EAST WORSHIPS.

The white christian invader has placed buddha at 563 BC. this buddha NO 2 ( A FOLLOWER ) is responsible for shunning vedas and sanskrit

the white christian invader has called lord Mahavira as the founder of jainism. This is absolutely wrong.

Emperor Rishabha ( Adinath ) , the father of Chakravatri Bharata is the founder of Jainism in 8190 BC, and is the first Thirthankara.

The white historian has put Mahavira as a contemporary of Buddha at 599 BC. This is wrong . First of all Mahavira was just a reformer. He was the 24th Thirtankara . Mahavira was born in 4500 BC.

emperor ashoka born in 304 BC never existed.

ALL THESE TRUTHS WILL COME OUT OF THE RAT HOLE --LIKE GUMNAMI BABA SOON.

WHEN I WROTE ABOUT GUMNAMI BABA HIDING LIKE A RAT IN A HOLE FOR 40 YEARS-- FROM HIS OWN INA MEN, 22000 EATEN BY JAPS -ALL SCORNED AND SCOFFED RIGHT ?

time will bear out !

LIKE A MAHAVIRA FOLLOWER WENT AGAINST HINDUISM AND REJECTED VEDAS , A BUDDHA FOLLOWER DID THE SAME -- AS THEY WERE CONTEMPORARIES 2450 YEARS AGO. THESE TWO PEOPLE , WERE NOT 12 STRAND DNA-- AND THEY ARE NOT ORIGINALS .

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.in...

I AM NOT COOKING UP ALL THIS NOW -- I DID IT 3 YEARS AGO.

rothschild started a FAKE kanchi mutt , back dated it-- and then he puts adi shankaracharya a the first shankaracharya of kanchi mutt.

capt ajit vadakayil

(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 3:55:45 PM
At 4/18/2016 3:26:29 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Sir,

Buddha had 12 strand DNA and born in a Hindu family in an age when society knew no discriminations among the various varnas. Then why did he drifted away from main stream Sanatan Dharma and established Buddhism as all the vedic evils we know today were introduced by the Rothschilds in the 3 centuries of divide and rule policy.
hi k,

the REAL AND ORIGINAL Buddha was born in 1900 BC-- and NOT born the time wikipedia states. THIS IS THE MAHARISHI WHOM THE ENTIRE FAR EAST WORSHIPS.

The white christian invader has placed buddha at 563 BC. this buddha NO 2 ( A FOLLOWER ) is responsible for shunning vedas and sanskrit

the white christian invader has called lord Mahavira as the founder of jainism. This is absolutely wrong.

Emperor Rishabha ( Adinath ) , the father of Chakravatri Bharata is the founder of Jainism in 8190 BC, and is the first Thirthankara.

The white historian has put Mahavira as a contemporary of Buddha at 599 BC. This is wrong . First of all Mahavira was just a reformer. He was the 24th Thirtankara . Mahavira was born in 4500 BC.

WHEN I WROTE ABOUT GUMNAMI BABA HIDING LIKE A RAT IN A HOLE FOR 40 YEARS-- FROM HIS OWN INA MEN, 22000 EATEN BY JAPS -ALL SCORNED AND SCOFFED RIGHT ?

time will bear out !

LIKE A MAHAVIRA FOLLOWER WENT AGAINST HINDUISM AND REJECTED VEDAS , A BUDDHA FOLLOWER DID THE SAME -- AS THEY WERE CONTEMPORARIES 2450 YEARS AGO. THESE TWO PEOPLE , WERE NOT 12 STRAND DNA-- AND THEY ARE NOT ORIGINALS .

rothschild started a FAKE kanchi mutt , back dated it-- and then he puts adi shankaracharya a the first shankaracharya of kanchi mutt.

capt ajit vadakayil

Your truths about the Buddha and Vedas are even worse than the lies that have been spread over the centuries. For your information Sanskrit is a dying language in India but it is being revived in Britain. Guess who will be interpreting the original Sanskrit material in the next generation?
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:01:30 PM
At 4/18/2016 3:55:45 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Sir,

hi k,

time will bear out !

capt ajit vadakayil

Your truths about the Buddha and Vedas are even worse than the lies that have been spread over the centuries. For your information Sanskrit is a dying language in India but it is being revived in Britain. Guess who will be interpreting the original Sanskrit material in the next generation?

Keep sucking 'history of India' by white men.

FUCK__ O F F!!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:16:43 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:01:30 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
Sir,

hi k,

time will bear out !

capt ajit vadakayil

FUCK__ O F F!!

Apply for 'Other Backward Caste' OBC. You get a monthly supply of soap.
Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:22:57 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:16:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Sir,

hi k,

time will bear out !

capt ajit vadakayil

FUCK__ O F F!!

Does that change your facebook account?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 7:33:52 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:22:57 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/18/2016 4:16:43 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Sir,

hi k,

time will bear out !

capt ajit vadakayil

FUCK__ O F F!!

Does that change your facebook account?

That is Danrusse's bored wife's Facebook account. I am the inseminator and not the object of insemination.
SpiritandTruth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 9:37:30 PM
Racism is stupid.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,