Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

When people claim children/animal can consent

Jovian
Posts: 1,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 3:55:02 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Even though only a slight minority of religious people commit the fallacy I will talk about, this conversation is often repeated when said religious one debates someone who is pro-LGBT:

Religious: Homosexuality shouldn't be tolerated because it's like pedophilia and beastiality.
Pro-LGBT: You're wrong. It's a big difference between those. Homosexual lovers could consent with each other, whereas children and animals are not intelligent enough to consent.
Religious: You're wrong. Children and animals could consent.

This is a very disturbing quote which I have seen many times now. There is a big difference of consenting because having been fooled and consenting truly according to the law. Children and animals can't do the latter one. In the exact same way they are unable to sign a contract while fully understanding it and its consequences. Here are some questions I have to you who reply in this way:

1. If you actually believe children and animals are intelligent enough to truly consent, then exactly why do you see pedophilia and beastiality as wrong? Only because your god says so? And if so, would you be OK with pedophilia and beastiality if you would become irreligious? Like if those crimes completely lack intrinsic wrongs?

2. If you actually believe children and animals are all intelligent enough to consent, why aren't you also calling for animals and 3 year old children to be able to do things like signing contracts or apply for bank loans? This shouldn't be any problem for you? Or why not approving contracts signed by deeply senile 105 year olds or people heavily intoxicated by alcohol?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:10:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/18/2016 3:55:02 PM, Jovian wrote:
Even though only a slight minority of religious people commit the fallacy I will talk about, this conversation is often repeated when said religious one debates someone who is pro-LGBT:

Religious: Homosexuality shouldn't be tolerated because it's like pedophilia and beastiality.
Pro-LGBT: You're wrong. It's a big difference between those. Homosexual lovers could consent with each other, whereas children and animals are not intelligent enough to consent.
Religious: You're wrong. Children and animals could consent.

This is a very disturbing quote which I have seen many times now. There is a big difference of consenting because having been fooled and consenting truly according to the law. Children and animals can't do the latter one. In the exact same way they are unable to sign a contract while fully understanding it and its consequences. Here are some questions I have to you who reply in this way:

1. If you actually believe children and animals are intelligent enough to truly consent, then exactly why do you see pedophilia and beastiality as wrong? Only because your god says so? And if so, would you be OK with pedophilia and beastiality if you would become irreligious? Like if those crimes completely lack intrinsic wrongs?

2. If you actually believe children and animals are all intelligent enough to consent, why aren't you also calling for animals and 3 year old children to be able to do things like signing contracts or apply for bank loans? This shouldn't be any problem for you? Or why not approving contracts signed by deeply senile 105 year olds or people heavily intoxicated by alcohol?

Are you upset that children's consent are not legally binding and you face the same problem when you turn to animals? Have you run out of options for your sexual deviation and feel your life as a pervert is being hampered by our morality laws which you find unreasonable?
Why have you targeted only children and animals? Is it because your line of work involves children and animals? How about very young offsprings of animals like puppies and Cubs etc.? How about aquatic animals? Was your father a goat?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:37:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/18/2016 4:10:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/18/2016 3:55:02 PM, Jovian wrote:
Even though only a slight minority of religious people commit the fallacy I will talk about, this conversation is often repeated when said religious one debates someone who is pro-LGBT:

Religious: Homosexuality shouldn't be tolerated because it's like pedophilia and beastiality.
Pro-LGBT: You're wrong. It's a big difference between those. Homosexual lovers could consent with each other, whereas children and animals are not intelligent enough to consent.
Religious: You're wrong. Children and animals could consent.

This is a very disturbing quote which I have seen many times now. There is a big difference of consenting because having been fooled and consenting truly according to the law. Children and animals can't do the latter one. In the exact same way they are unable to sign a contract while fully understanding it and its consequences. Here are some questions I have to you who reply in this way:

1. If you actually believe children and animals are intelligent enough to truly consent, then exactly why do you see pedophilia and beastiality as wrong? Only because your god says so? And if so, would you be OK with pedophilia and beastiality if you would become irreligious? Like if those crimes completely lack intrinsic wrongs?

2. If you actually believe children and animals are all intelligent enough to consent, why aren't you also calling for animals and 3 year old children to be able to do things like signing contracts or apply for bank loans? This shouldn't be any problem for you? Or why not approving contracts signed by deeply senile 105 year olds or people heavily intoxicated by alcohol?

Are you upset that children's consent are not legally binding and you face the same problem when you turn to animals? Have you run out of options for your sexual deviation and feel your life as a pervert is being hampered by our morality laws which you find unreasonable?
Why have you targeted only children and animals? Is it because your line of work involves children and animals? How about very young offsprings of animals like puppies and Cubs etc.? How about aquatic animals? Was your father a goat?

You certainly have some sick fantasies, sub-human Hari.
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:45:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/18/2016 4:10:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/18/2016 3:55:02 PM, Jovian wrote:
Even though only a slight minority of religious people commit the fallacy I will talk about, this conversation is often repeated when said religious one debates someone who is pro-LGBT:

Religious: Homosexuality shouldn't be tolerated because it's like pedophilia and beastiality.
Pro-LGBT: You're wrong. It's a big difference between those. Homosexual lovers could consent with each other, whereas children and animals are not intelligent enough to consent.
Religious: You're wrong. Children and animals could consent.

This is a very disturbing quote which I have seen many times now. There is a big difference of consenting because having been fooled and consenting truly according to the law. Children and animals can't do the latter one. In the exact same way they are unable to sign a contract while fully understanding it and its consequences. Here are some questions I have to you who reply in this way:

1. If you actually believe children and animals are intelligent enough to truly consent, then exactly why do you see pedophilia and beastiality as wrong? Only because your god says so? And if so, would you be OK with pedophilia and beastiality if you would become irreligious? Like if those crimes completely lack intrinsic wrongs?

2. If you actually believe children and animals are all intelligent enough to consent, why aren't you also calling for animals and 3 year old children to be able to do things like signing contracts or apply for bank loans? This shouldn't be any problem for you? Or why not approving contracts signed by deeply senile 105 year olds or people heavily intoxicated by alcohol?

Are you upset that children's consent are not legally binding and you face the same problem when you turn to animals? Have you run out of options for your sexual deviation and feel your life as a pervert is being hampered by our morality laws which you find unreasonable?
Why have you targeted only children and animals? Is it because your line of work involves children and animals? How about very young offsprings of animals like puppies and Cubs etc.? How about aquatic animals? Was your father a goat?

You manage to type somehow while getting screwed in a whorehouse. Now that's women empowerment!
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Harikrish
Posts: 11,005
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:56:04 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/18/2016 4:45:19 PM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/18/2016 4:10:33 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/18/2016 3:55:02 PM, Jovian wrote:
Even though only a slight minority of religious people commit the fallacy I will talk about, this conversation is often repeated when said religious one debates someone who is pro-LGBT:

Religious: Homosexuality shouldn't be tolerated because it's like pedophilia and beastiality.
Pro-LGBT: You're wrong. It's a big difference between those. Homosexual lovers could consent with each other, whereas children and animals are not intelligent enough to consent.
Religious: You're wrong. Children and animals could consent.

This is a very disturbing quote which I have seen many times now. There is a big difference of consenting because having been fooled and consenting truly according to the law. Children and animals can't do the latter one. In the exact same way they are unable to sign a contract while fully understanding it and its consequences. Here are some questions I have to you who reply in this way:

1. If you actually believe children and animals are intelligent enough to truly consent, then exactly why do you see pedophilia and beastiality as wrong? Only because your god says so? And if so, would you be OK with pedophilia and beastiality if you would become irreligious? Like if those crimes completely lack intrinsic wrongs?

2. If you actually believe children and animals are all intelligent enough to consent, why aren't you also calling for animals and 3 year old children to be able to do things like signing contracts or apply for bank loans? This shouldn't be any problem for you? Or why not approving contracts signed by deeply senile 105 year olds or people heavily intoxicated by alcohol?

Are you upset that children's consent are not legally binding and you face the same problem when you turn to animals? Have you run out of options for your sexual deviation and feel your life as a pervert is being hampered by our morality laws which you find unreasonable?
Why have you targeted only children and animals? Is it because your line of work involves children and animals? How about very young offsprings of animals like puppies and Cubs etc.? How about aquatic animals? Was your father a goat?

You manage to type somehow while getting screwed in a whorehouse. Now that's women empowerment!

You will say anything to kiss my feet. You naughty low caste untouchable.