Jump to topic:

The Beast, Atheist fate, World's fate

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 4:26:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
The beast of Revelation is the same beast as the Quran. Muslims are literally worshipping Satan himself. Once the Christians are gone, the Atheists and Agnostics will be forced to worship Allah or face certain death. The world will become Islam. There will be no Christianised areas, no secular areas, the entire world will be Islam.

The second beast comes from "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is described in Revelation 13:11-18 and is also referred to as the false prophet. The two beasts are aligned with the dragon in opposition to God. They persecute the "saints" and those who do "not worship the image of the beast.

"It is declared that anyone who does not worship the beast or its image would be killed. The lamb-horned beast from the earth also causes all people to receive the mark of the beast "in their right hand or in their forehead."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...(Revelation)

Quran- "The Beast of the Earth"

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.

"R01;Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 82[1]

It will strike the face of the disbelievers with the ring of Solomon; "He is destined for Hell" will be written on his forehead, and his face will blacken and it will brighten the face of the believer with the staff of Moses and "He is destined for Paradise" will be written on his forehead.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Where does this beast get its power?

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea."
(Revelation 13:1)

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads."
(Revelation 12:3)

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."
(Revelation 12:9)

"The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority."
(Revelation 13:2)

"People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?"
(Revelation 13:4)

"And there was given to it to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation."
(Revelation 13:7)

"All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."
(Revelation 13:8)

"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."
(Revelation 12:1)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 5:17:49 PM
Sharia for Atheists? Any takers?
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 5:22:47 PM
At 4/18/2016 4:26:25 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
The beast of Revelation is the same beast as the Quran. Muslims are literally worshipping Satan himself. Once the Christians are gone, the Atheists and Agnostics will be forced to worship Allah or face certain death. The world will become Islam. There will be no Christianised areas, no secular areas, the entire world will be Islam.

The second beast comes from "out of the earth" and directs all peoples of the earth to worship the first beast. The second beast is described in Revelation 13:11-18 and is also referred to as the false prophet. The two beasts are aligned with the dragon in opposition to God. They persecute the "saints" and those who do "not worship the image of the beast.

"It is declared that anyone who does not worship the beast or its image would be killed. The lamb-horned beast from the earth also causes all people to receive the mark of the beast "in their right hand or in their forehead."

And when the Word is fulfilled against them (the unjust), we shall produce from the earth a beast to (face) them: He will speak to them, for that mankind did not believe with assurance in Our Signs.

It will strike the face of the disbelievers with the ring of Solomon; "He is destined for Hell" will be written on his forehead, and his face will blacken and it will brighten the face of the believer with the staff of Moses and "He is destined for Paradise" will be written on his forehead.

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea."

"Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads."

"The great dragon was hurled down--that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him."

"People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?"

"And there was given to it to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. And authority was given to it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation."

"All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the Lamb's book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world."

"Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

And when they turn on the JWs they will be as doomed as Hitler was after he did.

True Christianity will not be allowed to die. Armageddon will happen before that can.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 5:40:28 PM
Once the Christians are gone, the Atheists and Agnostics will be forced to worship Allah or face certain death.

Why are atheists going to do this, exactly?

Why is anyone, but specifically, why are the supposedly amoral atheists going to do this?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 6:54:41 PM
At 4/18/2016 5:40:28 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Once the Christians are gone, the Atheists and Agnostics will be forced to worship Allah or face certain death.

Why is anyone, but specifically, why are the supposedly amoral atheists going to do this?

Because the Christians will be gone according to the Bible. Atheists will have gotten their wish. A world without Christianity. But replaced by something else...

We would reject it, dying for our faith and love for Christ. The Atheist will submit to save their life.

FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 7:04:27 PM
At 4/18/2016 6:54:41 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Because the Christians will be gone according to the Bible. Atheists will have gotten their wish. A world without Christianity.....

-=has a titter fit=-

Well, thank you for proving my theory correct thus far.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 8:56:53 PM
At 4/18/2016 7:04:27 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:

Because the Christians will be gone according to the Bible. Atheists will have gotten their wish. A world without Christianity.....

-=has a titter fit=-

Would you be interested in serving Allah faustian? Atheists have fought to the death to move Christianity out of the way. God's about to give them their wish. But that will not give way to the Atheism. Islam does not play so nice as the followers of Christ. Does Sharia sound like a pleasant prospect to you? I'm trying to get you ready just in case you refuse Christ all the way up to that time. I don't want anyone caught off guard.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2016 8:58:49 PM

-=has a titter fit=-

So when it happens, I want you to know what to do. Do not shake your fist at God, as most will. But accept Christ as your savior. Okay?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:46:44 AM
At 4/18/2016 8:58:49 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

-=has a titter fit=-

So when it happens, I want you to know what to do. Do not shake your fist at God, as most will. But accept Christ as your savior. Okay?
If the only thing stopping sharia is the stupid scaredy cats like you then it isn't a threat anyway.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:48:03 AM

-=has a titter fit=-

Then why do you not do so rather than simply hide behind a fake Christ?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:51:13 AM

-=has a titter fit=-

How about we answer the question, first. Why are the amoral atheists going to worship ANYONE, much less Allah?
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:55:02 AM

-=has a titter fit=-

Gives us a timeline.
10 years, 50, 100?

Just so I know when I can come in here and say it to your face:

You buffoon,
Nothing of the sort happened.
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:08:01 PM
At 4/19/2016 11:55:02 AM, Athomos wrote:

-=has a titter fit=-

Gives us a timeline.
10 years, 50, 100?

You buffoon,

It may not even happen in our lifetime.

Btw a giant frickin' worldwide earthquake is the first thing that happens.

So, if it ever does grab a bible to see what happens next.

And just in case you are about to die:

Step 1). Get on knees, close eyes, hands clapped together at head level.

(not necessarily required)

Step 2). Confess your worst sins and doings at a whisper. But in your head is completely fine.

Step 3). Explain you understand Jesus died on the cross washing away your sins and giv your life to him.

Step 4). Explain that he is god and lord of your life.

Step 5). Save anyone possible in sight in case they are in jepordy of dying, you may be able to take another to heaven with you before you perish.

(if you happen to)
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:22:40 PM
At 4/19/2016 12:08:01 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:

-=has a titter fit=-

Gives us a timeline.
10 years, 50, 100?

You buffoon,

Step 2). Confess your worst sins and doings at a whisper. But in your head is completely fine.

Step 3). Explain you understand Jesus died on the cross washing away your sins and giv your life to him.

Step 5). Save anyone possible in sight in case they are in jepordy of dying, you may be able to take another to heaven with you before you perish.

(if you happen to)

Pathetic. Despicable.

Thank goodness, this is just Christian lunacy.
The-Holy-Macrel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 12:24:18 PM
At 4/19/2016 12:22:40 PM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/19/2016 12:08:01 PM, The-Holy-Macrel wrote:

-=has a titter fit=-

Gives us a timeline.
10 years, 50, 100?

You buffoon,

(if you happen to)

Pathetic. Despicable.

Thank goodness, this is just Christian lunacy.

Well i just won our argument...

But i am not a lunatic, i am a troll.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:03:51 PM

Cool story bro.

Other than that, I find it hard to believe that Christianity will be eliminated.

There are always idiots in this world. Christians make up a huge percent of these idiots, so its unlikely they will die off.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:06:53 PM
At 4/19/2016 2:03:51 PM, tkubok wrote:

Cool story bro.

Other than that, I find it hard to believe that Christianity will be eliminated.

There are always idiots in this world. Christians make up a huge percent of these idiots, so its unlikely they will die off.

We won't be gone because we died off.

tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:10:29 PM
At 4/19/2016 2:06:53 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Cool story bro.

We won't be gone because we died off.

The same thing tried to happen in early Japan. Those christians secretly worshipped.

https://en.wikipedia.org...
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:13:45 PM

Cool story bro.

True Christianity won't, but all the fake versions, especially the God-dishonouring trinitarian ones, will be, as they say, first against the wall.

I still think Islam will be the trigger for Governments turning against religion, but I am guessing there.
tkubok
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:15:34 PM
At 4/19/2016 2:13:45 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Cool story bro.

True Christianity won't, but all the fake versions, especially the God-dishonouring trinitarian ones, will be, as they say, first against the wall.

I still think Islam will be the trigger for Governments turning against religion, but I am guessing there.

And how do you determine if someone is a true christian or not?
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:16:18 PM

Cool story bro.

There is no wall. Remember, we will be unconscious or unknowing after death. If you are right, nothing happens to me. If I am right, the same cannot be said for the JW.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:22:01 PM
The end of days has a freaking dragon, you soft cocks say this is the end of days so where is your fcking dragon.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:40:02 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:22:01 PM, bulproof wrote:
The end of days has a freaking dragon, you soft cocks say this is the end of days so where is your fcking dragon.

Making himself very busy all around you, if only you could recognise his work.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:47:49 PM
At 4/19/2016 2:16:18 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Cool story bro.

There is no wall. Remember, we will be unconscious or unknowing after death. If you are right, nothing happens to me. If I am right, the same cannot be said for the JW.

Except that you are not right and you know it, that is why you have to resort to deliberate lies to back your case up, like so many of your ilk.

If you thought for one minute you had the truth, as I know I do, you would not need to resort to lies. Truth would be enough for you and you would not risk Christ's wrath for resorting to sons of the devil for support. After all, as you well know Satan is the father of the lie.

Oh there is a wall in the figurative sense I meant it. You are up against it now, the wall of truth that you cannot get over or get round, so you just beat your head against it.

You will know the truth before you are destroyed, unless you wake up to it whilst there is time to be forgiven.

That is where the torment scripture speaks of comes in to it, and it is eternal only in that it will be the last thing you know - exactly what you have thrown away.

Don't worry it won't last any longer than it needs to, Jehovah is not the sadist your beliefs make him out to be, nor is he as unjust as you make him out to be.

Why should he keep alive those who have made it clear they do not want the life he offers them? No, he does not waste his time as humans do.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:49:00 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:40:02 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:
At 4/19/2016 3:22:01 PM, bulproof wrote:

Making himself very busy all around you, if only you could recognise his work.
So you can see the seven headed dragon madman?
You can actually see it?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:56:49 PM
So many problems with this OP. How is Christianity going to disappear? Are you referring to the supposed "rapture"? If so, why would anyone be agnostic about the Christian god? It seems to me, all other religions and atheists would need to seriously re-evaluate their positions if such an unlikely scenario ever played out. Additionally, atheists view Islam just as skeptically as Christianity, so if you are suggesting some sort of unspoken alliance then you truly don't understand atheism, but I think that probably goes without saying.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:16:17 PM
At 4/19/2016 3:47:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Cool story bro.

Except that you are not right and you know it, that is why you have to resort to deliberate lies to back your case up, like so many of your ilk.

If you thought for one minute you had the truth, as I know I do, you would not need to resort to lies. Truth would be enough for you and you would not risk Christ's wrath for resorting to sons of the devil for support. After all, as you well know Satan is the father of the lie.

Oh there is a wall in the figurative sense I meant it. You are up against it now, the wall of truth that you cannot get over or get round, so you just beat your head against it.

You will know the truth before you are destroyed, unless you wake up to it whilst there is time to be forgiven.

That is where the torment scripture speaks of comes in to it, and it is eternal only in that it will be the last thing you know - exactly what you have thrown away.

Don't worry it won't last any longer than it needs to, Jehovah is not the sadist your beliefs make him out to be, nor is he as unjust as you make him out to be.

Why should he keep alive those who have made it clear they do not want the life he offers them? No, he does not waste his time as humans do.

The JW version is inconsistant with reality. Reality is that Christians are bring beheaded in mass. Not JW's. Reality is the Bible says John saw a multitude impossible to count or number. That kills the 144,000 theory. Reality is, the watchtower depicts 100% the definition of a false prophet by being wrong over and over and over. Reality is that JW's did not originally use the NWT, but adjusted to make it fit their beliefs and are strangely still adjusting it. If it still needs adjustment, we can asdume it isn't even correct yet.(no red flag there). The original followers of Christ were called Christians, not JW's. That wall you are speaking of has a demt in it that looks like the shape of MCB's head. Think about it MCB. JW has so many red flags that I can't even list them all. I'd run out of typing space and get a finger cramp.

Trollord
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:18:19 PM
Just so you know a giant, worldwide
earthquake rolls in first.

It is the first event so if it happens go
get a bible so you can see what is next.
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 4:59:07 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:18:19 PM, Trollord wrote:
Just so you know a giant, worldwide
earthquake rolls in first.

It is the first event so if it happens go
get a bible so you can see what is next.

The Bible mentions earthquakes, not an earthquake, and the signs are not necessarily in chronological order, but many probably overlap
MadCornishBiker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:06:13 PM
At 4/19/2016 4:16:17 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 3:47:49 PM, MadCornishBiker wrote:

Cool story bro.

The JW version is inconsistant with reality. Reality is that Christians are bring beheaded in mass. Not JW's. Reality is the Bible says John saw a multitude impossible to count or number. That kills the 144,000 theory. Reality is, the watchtower depicts 100% the definition of a false prophet by being wrong over and over and over. Reality is that JW's did not originally use the NWT, but adjusted to make it fit their beliefs and are strangely still adjusting it. If it still needs adjustment, we can asdume it isn't even correct yet.(no red flag there). The original followers of Christ were called Christians, not JW's. That wall you are speaking of has a demt in it that looks like the shape of MCB's head. Think about it MCB. JW has so many red flags that I can't even list them all. I'd run out of typing space and get a finger cramp.

"Reality" as you see it maybe, bt not as scriptrue describes it.

The 144,000 are not connected to the Great Crowd.

The great crowd or multitude are the resurrected dead, on the earth, the 144,000 are those that go to heaven to rule with Christ. There will be billions resurrected.

However after the final test John also saw the holy ones, those who had proved faithful surrounded by those who had proven unfaithful even after all that time in perfect bodies, they are the ones " as the sands of the sea" and they outnumber the faithful greatly. Not for long though because fire comes from heaven to destroy them. Revelation 20.

Again you show an abysmal ignorance of scripture and a complete lack of understanding.

What you call the JW version is the Biblical version.

Yours is not and by now you must know it, but since y have now proved yourself to be completely dishonest, you word now counts for nothing.

I have put the truth before you, but you have rejected it. That will be your loss unless you change before it is too late. Your deliberate lies to support the lies you teach will not protect you.