Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Is Yeshuaa the only way to be saved?

ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:07:40 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

He's the only way yes. According to Himself. "No one comes to the Father but by me."
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:09:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 3:07:40 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

He's the only way yes. According to Himself. "No one comes to the Father but by me."
Agreed.
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 3:16:03 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
The name literally means "God Saves" or "Salvation" or "God is Salvation" or "Yahweh's salvation".

There is no other name by which we must be saved? The name is salvation?

Duh
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
persianimmortal
Posts: 115
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:50:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 7:06:07 AM, Pandit wrote:
Is there any link between Yeshuaa and Krishna ?

Yes. Yeshuaa is the name of Jesus in Hebrew. There is a link in the sense that they were both Messengers of God, who shared with Humanity the words ofGod and brought to humanity's a set of Laws to which they should adhere to until the next Messenger of God.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:16:43 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Yes
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Outplayz
Posts: 1,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:37:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

Nope. No man is "good not even one". All are God's children loved unconditionally, but many sought out the other father. Once someone denies God, they take Satan's side by default and are convicted by the law and not by grace. God makes it easy, but many pick rolling in mud like hogs over simply accepting Christ's unconditional love.

What you find with religious zealots who try to stand before God upon their own merits, is they find themselves superior and innerly arrogant. This is why Christ chose not those who thought themselves righteous, but sinners. Sinners love deeper for many reasons. They are more empathetic, understanding, generous, and love Him more for having been forgiven of much.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:41:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
One of the most profound dialogues of Christ was directed towards a known "sinner".

Jesus-
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--as her great love has shown. But whoever has been forgiven little loves little."
(Luke 7:47)
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Outplayz
Posts: 1,267
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:02:03 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 8:37:39 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

Nope. No man is "good not even one". All are God's children loved unconditionally, but many sought out the other father. Once someone denies God, they take Satan's side by default and are convicted by the law and not by grace. God makes it easy, but many pick rolling in mud like hogs over simply accepting Christ's unconditional love.

What you find with religious zealots who try to stand before God upon their own merits, is they find themselves superior and innerly arrogant. This is why Christ chose not those who thought themselves righteous, but sinners. Sinners love deeper for many reasons. They are more empathetic, understanding, generous, and love Him more for having been forgiven of much.

So, under your perspective, i am right the way i am going?
Athomos
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:39:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Oh, according to that same book you just conveniently quoted He's also getting ready to murder at least - at the very least - 3 000 000 000 people, in what would amount to the most impressive mass murder in the history of mankind.

Is murdering at least half of the world population an act of love? If it is, how do you distinguish an act of love from a hatred one? And if it is an act of love, would it be the case you think it's not the act in and of itself the problem, but the entity performing it?

When Hitler does it, it's rightly deemed a crime against humanity.
When it's God, in a 500 fold increase in the death toll, why, it's sheer love.

Please.
RedAtheist912
Posts: 89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:44:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.

Satan is pretty good compared to stoning adulterers and killing homosexuals
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 12:53:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 8:39:25 AM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Oh, according to that same book you just conveniently quoted He's also getting ready to murder at least - at the very least - 3 000 000 000 people, in what would amount to the most impressive mass murder in the history of mankind.

Is murdering at least half of the world population an act of love? If it is, how do you distinguish an act of love from a hatred one? And if it is an act of love, would it be the case you think it's not the act in and of itself the problem, but the entity performing it?

When Hitler does it, it's rightly deemed a crime against humanity.
When it's God, in a 500 fold increase in the death toll, why, it's sheer love.

Please.
You need to debate the facts. Yeshua is NOT getting ready to murder anyone. You used the strawman fallacy. I will noit even read the rest of your comment.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 1:14:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Absolutely not! I debated this for a long time and I can tell you that it is completely false and blasphemoius this doctrine that jesus is the only way to salvation and you are saved by grace not works, see this verse, Ezekiel 18:23:
"None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against themBECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE, they will live."

This verse makes it very clear that forgiveness is acheived through works, not faith!

Exodus 23:7:
"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I WILL NOT JUSTIFY THE WICKED."

This verse also makes it clear that G-d will not justify the wicked, they must justifyy themselves.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 1:23:52 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 1:14:47 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Absolutely not! I debated this for a long time and I can tell you that it is completely false and blasphemoius this doctrine that jesus is the only way to salvation and you are saved by grace not works, see this verse, Ezekiel 18:23:
"None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against themBECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE, they will live."

This verse makes it very clear that forgiveness is acheived through works, not faith!


Exodus 23:7:
"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I WILL NOT JUSTIFY THE WICKED."

This verse also makes it clear that G-d will not justify the wicked, they must justifyy themselves.
You have the right to your opinion.
ILoveSitarMusic
Posts: 225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 1:26:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 1:14:47 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Absolutely not! I debated this for a long time and I can tell you that it is completely false and blasphemoius this doctrine that jesus is the only way to salvation and you are saved by grace not works, see this verse, Ezekiel 18:23:
"None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against themBECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE, they will live."

This verse makes it very clear that forgiveness is acheived through works, not faith!


Exodus 23:7:
"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I WILL NOT JUSTIFY THE WICKED."

This verse also makes it clear that G-d will not justify the wicked, they must justifyy themselves.
You are wrong. Salvation is not by works. Go read Ephesians 2:8=9.
Athomos
Posts: 401
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 8:51:16 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 12:53:08 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 4/20/2016 8:39:25 AM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Oh, according to that same book you just conveniently quoted He's also getting ready to murder at least - at the very least - 3 000 000 000 people, in what would amount to the most impressive mass murder in the history of mankind.

Is murdering at least half of the world population an act of love? If it is, how do you distinguish an act of love from a hatred one? And if it is an act of love, would it be the case you think it's not the act in and of itself the problem, but the entity performing it?

When Hitler does it, it's rightly deemed a crime against humanity.
When it's God, in a 500 fold increase in the death toll, why, it's sheer love.

Please.
You need to debate the facts. Yeshua is NOT getting ready to murder anyone. You used the strawman fallacy. I will noit even read the rest of your comment.

Don't be silly.
Yes, God is about to do just that, according to the many many denominations which see Armageddon as time where God will judge and execute Mankind. A minority is said to be saved.

Do the math.

A minority, at best, is half minus 1. Currently, mankind is roughly 7 000 000 000 people. A minority would be something in the neighbourhood of 3 500 000 000 -1.

That leaves 3 500 000 000 +1 of people killed by God.

You read your own beloved scripture ad then you get back to me.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 11:39:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 1:26:08 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 4/23/2016 1:14:47 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Absolutely not! I debated this for a long time and I can tell you that it is completely false and blasphemoius this doctrine that jesus is the only way to salvation and you are saved by grace not works, see this verse, Ezekiel 18:23:
"None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against themBECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE, they will live."

This verse makes it very clear that forgiveness is acheived through works, not faith!


Exodus 23:7:
"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I WILL NOT JUSTIFY THE WICKED."

This verse also makes it clear that G-d will not justify the wicked, they must justifyy themselves.
You are wrong. Salvation is not by works. Go read Ephesians 2:8=9.

Those of us who had a wake up call and discovered that Yeshua fit ZERO messianic prophecies don't read such books anymore, regardless, that's what Ezekiel 18:23 says so are you telling me you DONT believe G-d? Please, don't try this "new convenient," doctrine to explain yourself, I'm very familiar with it and can tell you it doesn't hold up, psalms 89:34:
"I will not violate my covenant or alter what my lips have uttered."
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 11:40:45 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 1:23:52 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 4/23/2016 1:14:47 AM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Absolutely not! I debated this for a long time and I can tell you that it is completely false and blasphemoius this doctrine that jesus is the only way to salvation and you are saved by grace not works, see this verse, Ezekiel 18:23:
"None of the offenses they have committed will be remembered against themBECAUSE OF THE RIGHTEOUS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE, they will live."

This verse makes it very clear that forgiveness is acheived through works, not faith!


Exodus 23:7:
"Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I WILL NOT JUSTIFY THE WICKED."

This verse also makes it clear that G-d will not justify the wicked, they must justifyy themselves.
You have the right to your opinion.

Please respond to these because if you cannot uphold your own belief that's a bad sign.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 4:11:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 8:51:16 AM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/23/2016 12:53:08 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
At 4/20/2016 8:39:25 AM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Oh, according to that same book you just conveniently quoted He's also getting ready to murder at least - at the very least - 3 000 000 000 people, in what would amount to the most impressive mass murder in the history of mankind.

Is murdering at least half of the world population an act of love? If it is, how do you distinguish an act of love from a hatred one? And if it is an act of love, would it be the case you think it's not the act in and of itself the problem, but the entity performing it?

When Hitler does it, it's rightly deemed a crime against humanity.
When it's God, in a 500 fold increase in the death toll, why, it's sheer love.

Please.
You need to debate the facts. Yeshua is NOT getting ready to murder anyone. You used the strawman fallacy. I will noit even read the rest of your comment.

Don't be silly.
Yes, God is about to do just that, according to the many many denominations which see Armageddon as time where God will judge and execute Mankind. A minority is said to be saved.

Do the math.

A minority, at best, is half minus 1. Currently, mankind is roughly 7 000 000 000 people. A minority would be something in the neighbourhood of 3 500 000 000 -1.

That leaves 3 500 000 000 +1 of people killed by God.

You read your own beloved scripture ad then you get back to me.

That's Christian scripture and it isn't G-d, truthfully I disbelieve it, ezekierl 18:23:
"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 4:11:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Don't be silly.
Yes, God is about to do just that, according to the many many denominations which see Armageddon as time where God will judge and execute Mankind. A minority is said to be saved.

Do the math.

A minority, at best, is half minus 1. Currently, mankind is roughly 7 000 000 000 people. A minority would be something in the neighbourhood of 3 500 000 000 -1.

That leaves 3 500 000 000 +1 of people killed by God.

You read your own beloved scripture ad then you get back to me.

That's Christian scripture and it isn't G-d, truthfully I disbelieve it, Ezekiel 18:23:
"Do I take any pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the Sovereign Lord. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways and live?"
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:30:39 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 9:44:32 AM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.

Satan is pretty good compared to stoning adulterers and killing homosexuals

First off, according to rabbinic teachings Satan works for G-d, Secondly, how is this stuff bad? If you I've in 2000 BCE, a ban on these practices may save you from extinction, thirdly, shutt up until you can read the scriptures and then come to me with a REAL argument.
RedAtheist912
Posts: 89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 12:41:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 6:30:39 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:44:32 AM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.

Satan is pretty good compared to stoning adulterers and killing homosexuals

First off, according to rabbinic teachings Satan works for G-d, Secondly, how is this stuff bad? If you I've in 2000 BCE, a ban on these practices may save you from extinction, thirdly, shutt up until you can read the scriptures and then come to me with a REAL argument.

I was not posting a "REAL argument". It was just a joke.

Also, look at what religion has done to your thinking. "Why is this stuff bad?" Not only do you think killing and stoning specific people is perfectly moral and fine, you think it would save you from extinction? Where has your reason gone?
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 3:08:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 12:41:36 PM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:30:39 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:44:32 AM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.

Satan is pretty good compared to stoning adulterers and killing homosexuals

First off, according to rabbinic teachings Satan works for G-d, Secondly, how is this stuff bad? If you I've in 2000 BCE, a ban on these practices may save you from extinction, thirdly, shutt up until you can read the scriptures and then come to me with a REAL argument.

I was not posting a "REAL argument". It was just a joke.

Also, look at what religion has done to your thinking. "Why is this stuff bad?" Not only do you think killing and stoning specific people is perfectly moral and fine, you think it would save you from extinction? Where has your reason gone?

Let me explain, if you live in 2000 BC, an AIDs epidemic will irradicate your population, aslso, its called the death penalty.
RedAtheist912
Posts: 89
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 11:19:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:08:23 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/24/2016 12:41:36 PM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:30:39 PM, harrytruman wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:44:32 AM, RedAtheist912 wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:44:38 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:28:06 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

If this is absolutely true, then why would it even matter if i am atheist or agnostic in this life? If this person is love, and understands us all, wouldn't it make sense to get judged off of who we are not what we believe or say? I personally don't like the label of any religion bc i believe all of them have hints to a possible truth. I look at from a "spiritual" perspective. I call myself atheist agnostic - spiritual. I put the dash bc there is a lot in bw the two that makes me spiritual - it's not just from faith yet experience. However, i also think agnostic is viable bc i just don't know for sure. Atheist is appropriate bc i truly believe no religion is right, hence no religion's god is right. My stance is still however open minded and lets in spiritual aspects of religion to try and piece together a puzzle that we should still be working on. Exactly why i dislike organized religion bc they are keeping us in the past. Now... why create me this way and give me the capacity to understand these things then say i was wrong bc my choice of thought wasn't all hands and knees on the floor? I think this is a fallible concept made up by greedy and egotistical humans, and really believe that through understanding what "spirituality" means to me and the past creators of its platform.

It is counterintuitive. Satan chose the lovely, self righteous, and more "clean" as his children. Christ chose the orphans, prodtitutes, adulterers, thieves, etc etc and showed them forgiveness, love, and friendship. This was true love. Not the b.s. besuty that Satan declares from the mountaintop that adheres to all kinds of "morality laws", but does not love.

Satan is pretty good compared to stoning adulterers and killing homosexuals

First off, according to rabbinic teachings Satan works for G-d, Secondly, how is this stuff bad? If you I've in 2000 BCE, a ban on these practices may save you from extinction, thirdly, shutt up until you can read the scriptures and then come to me with a REAL argument.

I was not posting a "REAL argument". It was just a joke.

Also, look at what religion has done to your thinking. "Why is this stuff bad?" Not only do you think killing and stoning specific people is perfectly moral and fine, you think it would save you from extinction? Where has your reason gone?

Let me explain, if you live in 2000 BC, an AIDs epidemic will irradicate your population, aslso, its called the death penalty.

Gosh, what a warped perception you have. You clearly have not a single idea what's HIV AIDS.
1) AIDS (immunodeficiency syndrome) can not only be caused by unprotected sex, there are many other factors. But in this case we're talking about HIV AIDS, the one spread by sex.
2) It's hard to imagine everyone wants homosexual sex. How in the world could you say homosexuals can eradicate the whole population?
2) Why do you think only homosexual sex will transmit the disease? Every kind of sex, hetero or homo, could spread the disease.

Your mere focus on the homosexuals "will eradicate your population" is just a futile weak excuse to cover your prejudice, bigotry and hatred.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:32:25 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Gosh, what a warped perception you have. You clearly have not a single idea what's HIV AIDS.
1) AIDS (immunodeficiency syndrome) can not only be caused by unprotected sex, there are many other factors. But in this case we're talking about HIV AIDS, the one spread by sex.
2) It's hard to imagine everyone wants homosexual sex. How in the world could you say homosexuals can eradicate the whole population?
2) Why do you think only homosexual sex will transmit the disease? Every kind of sex, hetero or homo, could spread the disease.

Your mere focus on the homosexuals "will eradicate your population" is just a futile weak excuse to cover your prejudice, bigotry and hatred.

Look at your "argument" above, you'll see why you're wrong, let's adrees them:

1). Firstly it can be spread otherwise, but either way, I meant that it does spread STD's more commonly that hedrosexuality, though bisexuality is the biggest culpret, HIV/AIDs was just an example. see this link, gay and bisexual men account for 83% of syphilis cases, even though they're only 3.5% of the population, combine that is:
http://www.cdc.gov...
Just an example of how homosexuality and bisexuality increases the chances of STD's.

2). Prejudice, bigotry and hatred? Excuse me? For one, no one is judging gay people to be a certain way in coorelation with a steriotype, an example of prejudice is considering black people to be criminals because they are black, not saying "gay is a sin," if I said something like "all gaypeople are axe weilding murderers," that would be prejudice, THIS is not.

Number two, bigot means racist, "gay" is not a race, it's a lifestyle. I get this nonsense a lot.

Number Three, who hates the gay people, that would be like if I said that all black people are idiots and you said I'm a racist and I said you hate me because of it. No one hates gay people, all that's happening is the gay lifestyle is sinfull so we would rather not be involved in it, and we would rather it not be involved in our goveronment.
harrytruman
Posts: 812
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:33:51 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 8:39:25 AM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back?

Oh, according to that same book you just conveniently quoted He's also getting ready to murder at least - at the very least - 3 000 000 000 people, in what would amount to the most impressive mass murder in the history of mankind.

Is murdering at least half of the world population an act of love? If it is, how do you distinguish an act of love from a hatred one? And if it is an act of love, would it be the case you think it's not the act in and of itself the problem, but the entity performing it?

G-d killing 3 billion people? What factuality does this have?

When Hitler does it, it's rightly deemed a crime against humanity.
When it's God, in a 500 fold increase in the death toll, why, it's sheer love.

Please.
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:44:06 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 2:57:58 AM, ILoveSitarMusic wrote:
John 14:6 says that He is. According to Romans 5:10, we are saved by His life, not our own. Acts 4:12 says that there is no other Name by which we may be saved. Yeshua loves you. Are you willing to love Him back? : :

John 14:6, Romans 5:10 and Acts 4:12 cannot speak nor can they tell if a liar is reading them or not.