Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 5:32:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/19/2016 4:22:28 AM, Composer wrote:
Link: https://www.youtube.com...

I really like talking to them anyways. It is good practice for verbal superiority and controlling a conversation behind the veil of what they are saying. It is fun making someone think you are on their side, but have no idea that i am just having them agree to my points. All i have to say is, "oh yeah... god right."
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:10:12 AM
At 4/19/2016 5:32:31 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I really like talking to them anyways. It is good practice for verbal superiority and controlling a conversation behind the veil of what they are saying. It is fun making someone think you are on their side, but have no idea that i am just having them agree to my points. All i have to say is, "oh yeah... god right."

I really hope MCB & Co. pay attention as a former Botchtowerite Elder of 37 years also intimate with the Botchtowers Non-biblical exploits & fallible History, bravely exposes their supposed favourite Cult!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 2:17:39 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:10:12 AM, Composer wrote:

I really hope MCB & Co. pay attention as a former Botchtowerite Elder of 37 years also intimate with the Botchtowers Non-biblical exploits & fallible History, bravely exposes their supposed favourite Cult!

Looks like a Charlie Sheen rehab video. Too bad MCB is instructed not to read anything outside of tbe Jehovah's Witnesses cult literature. And at 67 living alone with a dog doesn't require and change in his already diminished mental capacity. So what good is the video when the targeted audience is living in blissful ignorance and those outside are quite comfortable with their own warped beliefs in their monkey ancestors and sinning primates.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:53:28 PM
At 4/19/2016 2:17:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Looks like a Charlie Sheen rehab video. Too bad MCB is instructed not to read anything outside of tbe Jehovah's Witnesses cult literature. And at 67 living alone with a dog doesn't require and change in his already diminished mental capacity. So what good is the video when the targeted audience is living in blissful ignorance and those outside are quite comfortable with their own warped beliefs in their monkey ancestors and sinning primates.

Haha That was a creative insult!
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 7:57:28 PM

I really hope MCB & Co. pay attention as a former Botchtowerite Elder of 37 years also intimate with the Botchtowers Non-biblical exploits & fallible History, bravely exposes their supposed favourite Cult

Yeah, but they will always change the narrative to what suits their bs. I have re-stated what the JW's that come to my door say on forums, and other JW's tell me that they had it wrong, or that isn't what was meant... then, they will change again when pushed. I find this to be the best way of misinformation for the world, and their own psyche - falling deeper down the rabbit hole every time they are convinced they know what they are talking about.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:04:08 PM
At 4/19/2016 7:53:28 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Looks like a Charlie Sheen rehab video. Too bad MCB is instructed not to read anything outside of tbe Jehovah's Witnesses cult literature. And at 67 living alone with a dog doesn't require any change in his already diminished mental capacity. So what good is the video when the targeted audience is living in blissful ignorance and those outside are quite comfortable with their own warped beliefs in their monkey ancestors and sinning primates.

Thanks, corrected the typo as well.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:13:22 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:04:08 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Looks like a Charlie Sheen rehab video. Too bad MCB is instructed not to read anything outside of tbe Jehovah's Witnesses cult literature. And at 67 living alone with a dog doesn't require any change in his already diminished mental capacity. So what good is the video when the targeted audience is living in blissful ignorance and those outside are quite comfortable with their own warped beliefs in their monkey ancestors and sinning primates.

Now a perfect insult lol. I didn't catch the typo... that was a sneaky one i read over. Hey, i have a question knowing you follow a spiritual path. I have noticed usually when i get a panic attack something bad happens shortly after. It isn't a normal panic attack either, it's weird. It feels like anxiety mixed with some kind of calmness. Now, i am trying to pay close attention to confirmation bias, that i don't just associate an event to anxiety... that is where the calmness feeling plays in... it's like a mixture of anxiety, calmness, and feeling like the world around me shrinks... When i feel like this, something bad has happened every time shortly after. Do you think this is a simple mistake on my part, associating this feeling to bad events, so basically simple confirmation bias? Or, do you know of something that can be a spiritual sense of the future?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:37:18 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:13:22 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Now a perfect insult lol. I didn't catch the typo... that was a sneaky one i read over. Hey, i have a question knowing you follow a spiritual path. I have noticed usually when i get a panic attack something bad happens shortly after. It isn't a normal panic attack either, it's weird. It feels like anxiety mixed with some kind of calmness. Now, i am trying to pay close attention to confirmation bias, that i don't just associate an event to anxiety... that is where the calmness feeling plays in... it's like a mixture of anxiety, calmness, and feeling like the world around me shrinks... When i feel like this, something bad has happened every time shortly after. Do you think this is a simple mistake on my part, associating this feeling to bad events, so basically simple confirmation bias? Or, do you know of something that can be a spiritual sense of the future?

Sounds like premonitions which are events that are not directly connected or affect you but you experience them in a detached way which explains your anxiety and calmness both at the sme time. The challenge is to develop the skills so you can interpret and connect these premonitions to foreseeable events with a degree of clarity so they become meaningful. You can also see it they are just archetype memories stored in your psyche (Carl Jung).

Spiritual experiences are more transcendental and you see a shift in your consciousness to the bigger picture of self interacting with the universe. You would be more awestruck and lightheaded and free from all anxiety after one of those experiences.

Hope that helps. Harikrish.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:57:30 AM
At 4/19/2016 8:37:18 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/19/2016 8:13:22 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Sounds like premonitions which are events that are not directly connected or affect you but you experience them in a detached way which explains your anxiety and calmness both at the sme time. The challenge is to develop the skills so you can interpret and connect these premonitions to foreseeable events with a degree of clarity so they become meaningful. You can also see it they are just archetype memories stored in your psyche (Carl Jung).

Spiritual experiences are more transcendental and you see a shift in your consciousness to the bigger picture of self interacting with the universe. You would be more awestruck and lightheaded and free from all anxiety after one of those experiences.

Hope that helps. Harikrish.

That's perfect, thanks for the insight. Do you know what i can read that would teach me how to handle or develop this ability. So far, they have only happened with bad events. But, the bad events are only with people i am close to - maybe bc our love and connection i feel them more clearly than other events. It would be nice to read something about this to help me understand it so i can get what you describe in the second paragraph. Haven't had that feeling yet lol.