Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 8:52:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Mohammed was a demon god of Hinduism.

http://hinduism-islam-asoka.blogspot.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 9:20:57 PM
At 4/19/2016 8:52:07 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

You are profoundly stupid and your reading and comprehension skills are very questionable.

From your link.
Hindus are critical of Islam and appeal to Hindus to try to open the eyes of fellow muslims,and convince them to leave their Demonic religion.
Islam is not any part of Hinduism. Hinduism predates all the three major religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

It is one thing to debate a religion, but for you to be that ignorant and profoundly stupid, turns the discussion into a display of your personal absurdity. You are the village idiot.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 10:52:09 PM
At 4/19/2016 9:20:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You are profoundly stupid and your reading and comprehension skills are very questionable.

From your link.
Hindus are critical of Islam and appeal to Hindus to try to open the eyes of fellow muslims,and convince them to leave their Demonic religion.
Islam is not any part of Hinduism. Hinduism predates all the three major religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

It is one thing to debate a religion, but for you to be that ignorant and profoundly stupid, turns the discussion into a display of your personal absurdity. You are the village idiot.

I never said Islam was a part of Hinduism. It is Muslims that claim Mohammed was prophesied through Hinduism in this way.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Osman35
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2016 11:01:00 PM
The Miracles of Muhammad (UWBP)
In His Name, be He glorified!
And there is nothing but it glorifies Him with praise.(17:44)
In the Name of God, the Merciful, the Compassionate.
He it is Who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to make it supreme over all religion: and sufficient is God as a Witness. * Muhammad is the Messenger of God; and those who are with him are strong against unbelievers, [but] compassionate among each other. You will see them bow and prostrate themselves [in prayer], seeking grace from God and [His] good pleasure. On their faces are their marks, [being] the traces of their prostration. This is their similitude in the Torah; and their similitude in the Gospel is like a seed which send forth its blade, then makes it strong; it then becomes thick, and it stands on its own stem, [filling] the sowers with wonder and delight. As a result, it fills the unbelievers with rage at them. God has promised those among them who believe and do righteous deeds forgiveness, and a great reward.(48:28-9)
[Since the Nineteenth and Thirty-First Words concerning the messengership of Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace) prove it with decisive evidence, we assign the verification of that side of the subject to those Words. As a supplement to them we will merely show here, in nineteen "Signs," some of the flashes of that great truth.]
FIRST SIGN
The Possessor and Master of the universe surely does everything with knowledge, disposes every affair with wisdom, directs everything all-seeingly, treats everything all-knowingly, and arranges everything willing the instances of wisdom, purposes, and benefits that are apparent in them. Since, then, the One who creates knows, surely the One who knows will speak. Since He will speak, surely He will speak to those who possess consciousness and thought, and those who will understand His speech. Since He will speak to those who possess thought, surely he will speak to mankind, whose nature and awareness are the most comprehensive of all conscious beings. Since He will speak to mankind, surely He will speak to the most perfect of mankind and those most worthy of address. Since He will speak to those who are most perfect, most worthy of address, highest in morality, and who will guide humanity; He will certainly speak to Muhammad, who, as friend and foe alike testify, is of the highest disposition and morality, who is obeyed by one fifth of humanity, to whose spiritual rule half of the globe has submitted, with the radiance of whose light the future of mankind has been illumined for thirteen centuries, to whom the believers, the luminous segment of humanity, renew five times daily the oath of allegiance, for whose happiness they pray, for whom they call down God"s blessings and bear admiration and love in their hearts. Certainly, He will speak to Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace) and indeed He has done; He will make him the Prophet, and indeed He has done; He will make him the guide for the rest of humanity, and indeed He has done.
SECOND SIGN
God"s Most Noble Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace) declared his prophethood, and presented to humanity such a decree as the Qur"an of Mighty Stature and such manifest miracles as number, according to the scholars, one thousand.2 The occurrence of those miracles in their entirety is as certain as the fact that he declared himself prophet. In fact, as is shown by the words of the most obstinate unbelievers quoted in various places of the Wise Qur"an, even they could not deny his miracles so called them " God forbid! " sorcery, in order to satisfy themselves or to deceive their followers.
The miracles of Muhammad (UWBP) have the certainty of confirmation by consensus to the hundredth degree. The miracle is the confirmation by the Creator of the cosmos of his declaration of prophethood; it has the effect of the words, "You have spoken truly!" Suppose that you said in the assembly of a ruler, while being observed by him, "The ruler has appointed me to such-and-such a position." Should you be asked for a proof of your claim, the word "Yes" uttered by the ruler would be sufficient to support you. Or, if the ruler changed his usual practice and attitude at your request, this would confirm your claim even more soundly and more definitely than would the word "Yes."
In the same way, the Noble Messenger (Upon whom be blessings and peace) claimed: "I am the envoy of the Creator of the universe. My proof is that He will change His unbroken order at my request and my prayer. Now look at my fingers: He causes them to run like a fountain with five spigots. Look at the moon: by a gesture of my finger, He splits it in two. Look at that tree: to affirm me and to bear witness to me, it moves and comes near to me. Look at this food: although it is barely enough for two or three men, it satisfies two or three hundred." He demonstrated too hundreds of similar miracles.
However, the evidences of this person"s veracity and the proofs of his prophethood are not restricted to his miracles. All his deeds and acts, his words and behaviour, his moral conduct and manners, his character and appearance prove to the attentive his truthfulness and seriousness. Indeed, many people such as "Abdullah b. Salam, the famous scholar of the Children of Israel, came to believe merely by seeing him, and said: "No lie can hide in this face, nor fraud be found in it!"3
Although many scholars who have researched the matter have concluded that the proofs of Muhammad"s (UWBP) prophethood and his miracles number about one thousand, there are thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands, of proofs of his prophethood. And hundreds of thousands of men with varying opinions have affirmed it in an equal number of ways. The Wise Qur"an alone demonstrates a thousand of the proofs of his prophethood, in addition to its own forty aspects of miraculousness.
Since prophethood is a phenomenon of humanity, and hundreds of thousands of persons who claimed prophethood and performed miracles have lived and passed away,4 of a certainty Muhammad"s (UWBP) prophethood is superior to all the others. For whatever evidences, qualities, and attributes made prophets such as Jesus and Moses (Upon whom be peace) be known as prophets and were the means of their messengership, they were all possessed in a more perfect and comprehensive fashion by Muhammad (Upon whom be blessings and peace). And since the causes and means of prophetic authority were more perfectly present in the person of Muhammad (UWBP), this authority was to be found in him with more certainty than in all the others.
...from the risale-i nur collection
...source: risale-i nur collection
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:47:00 PM
At 4/19/2016 10:52:09 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

From your link.

I never said Islam was a part of Hinduism. It is Muslims that claim Mohammed was prophesied through Hinduism in this way.

You offered a link that said nothing of that sort. You are a misguided liar and a bigot.
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 12:51:17 PM
At 4/19/2016 10:52:09 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

From your link.

I never said Islam was a part of Hinduism.

"Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism".

Its in the title, Bronts.

It is Muslims that claim Mohammed was prophesied through Hinduism in this way.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 1:04:31 PM

From your link.

Oh the irony of calling a person stupid while posting nothing but logical fallacy in response.

'It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.' - Mark Twain
Math is just another language, however one without analogy.

- http://arxiv.org...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 1:29:34 PM
At 4/20/2016 1:04:31 PM, SkyLeach wrote:

From your link.

Oh the irony of calling a person stupid while posting nothing but logical fallacy in response.

My response was based on the link Brontoraptor himself provided to show Mohammad was a demon God of Hinduism.
The man is profoundly stupid and ignorant. Not only did the link he provided refute his claim. He did not know Islam nor the prophet Mohammad have any connection to Hinduism.
'It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.' - Mark Twain

You should apply the advice to yourself. You aired your ignorance too by not recognizing the contradiction in Brontoraptor post. And you probably didn't know Islam and Hinduism are two very different religions and failed to read or comprehend the timeline difference between Hinduism and the other three major religions even though it was mentioned in the post.

You are probably his sock puppet coming to his defence. The dumb gets dumber.
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 2:44:09 PM
At 4/20/2016 1:29:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

My response was based on the link Brontoraptor himself provided to show Mohammad was a demon God of Hinduism.
The man is profoundly stupid and ignorant. Not only did the link he provided refute his claim. He did not know Islam nor the prophet Mohammad have any connection to Hinduism.

You should apply the advice to yourself. You aired your ignorance too by not recognizing the contradiction in Brontoraptor post. And you probably didn't know Islam and Hinduism are two very different religions and failed to read or comprehend the timeline difference between Hinduism and the other three major religions even though it was mentioned in the post.

Your statement is of no consequence. You used an Ad Hominem fallacy against a person for presenting a link. That is, in point of fact, logically fallacious. Your reason for using the attack was based in emotion, a limbic (low-order) neural knee-jerk reaction rather than a rational response.

OP did not present an argument for or against the blog post he linked. His action was a restatement of a premise from the link. My opinion, based on the discussion thus far, is that the OP was encouraging discussion since he didn't attempt any argument in favor of, or refutation of, the blog post.

In your response to me, you then attempt to rationalize your emotional response:

'The man is profoundly stupid and ignorant. Not only did the link he provided refute his claim. He did not know Islam nor the prophet Mohammad have any connection to Hinduism. '

1.) Repeated Ad Hominem fallacy. Debate the argument, not the personal qualities of your opponent.
2.) The link can't refute a claim that wasn't made. The OP made no claims whatever, thus your statement is False Premise fallacy.
3.) Denial of Antecedent. Not only is your argument already devolved from a false premise, but you then go on to deny the validity of the argument you yourself constructed for your opponent by simply claiming it wasn't true due to a claim of ignorance on the part of your opponent.

The collection of fallacies thus creates a straw man argument wherein you justify your libel actions against the OP by creating a false representation of the OP and his transgressions against your sense of propriety.

You continue along this vein in making claims about what I 'probably did not know' which have nothing whatever to do with my own statements.

I rest my case, you are not making any sense whatever.

I haven't taken a position in the discussion itself, but I stand behind my claim that you are being emotional, illogical, and violating propriety due to those character flaws.

Settle down and think before you post.

Riwaaz_Ras
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 3:16:57 PM

Mohammed or Muhammad?

Demon God sounds so childish, somewhat like christianity.

Most of the Hindus have never ever heard of 'Hinduism'.

(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:41:28 PM
At 4/20/2016 2:44:09 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
At 4/20/2016 1:29:34 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Your statement is of no consequence. You used an Ad Hominem fallacy against a person for presenting a link. That is, in point of fact, logically fallacious. Your reason for using the attack was based in emotion, a limbic (low-order) neural knee-jerk reaction rather than a rational response.

I did not use any ad hominem fallacy. It was a direct reference to Brontoraptor's profound ignorance that he did not know Mohammad had nothing to do with Hinduism. His OP said Mohammed is a demon from Hinduism and his first post was " Mohammad was a demon God of Hinduism." Both were false and untrue statements. To add insult to injury he offered a link that even refuted his claims.

OP did not present an argument for or against the blog post he linked. His action was a restatement of a premise from the link. My opinion, based on the discussion thus far, is that the OP was encouraging discussion since he didn't attempt any argument in favor of, or refutation of, the blog post.

The link did not support his statements. It showed a clear separation between Hinduism and Islam and no connection between them. So how can Mohammed be a demon of or from Hinduism when he was born several thousand years after Hinduism was already established. Duh!!!

In your response to me, you then attempt to rationalize your emotional response:

My response was not emotional. You are projecting your own insecurities. I have been challenging his Islamophobia long before you showed up on DDO. You have no background on the ongoing rubbish Brontoraptor has been posting and his apparent Islamophobia. And you as a newcomer rush to judgement without investing the time to understand the ongoing conversation which proves you are dumber than he is, arguing from ignorance.

'The man is profoundly stupid and ignorant. Not only did the link he provided refute his claim. He did not know Islam nor the prophet Mohammad have any connection to Hinduism. '

1.) Repeated Ad Hominem fallacy. Debate the argument, not the personal qualities of your opponent.
You don't even know how to apply the ad hominem fallacy. You are just as profoundly stupid as Brontoraptor.

Definition of Ad Hominem: To attack your opponents character rather than one's intellect or reason.

I attacked his intellect (profoundly stupid) or reason (ignorance).

2.) The link can't refute a claim that wasn't made. The OP made no claims whatever, thus your statement is False Premise fallacy.

You don't read too good either.
The OP claimed : Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism.

Hinduism does not have a demon god called Mohammed.

He then claimed in his first post: Mohammad was a demon God of Hinduism.

Again Hinduism does not have a demon god called Mohammed.

Now how would you know? You are just as dumb and ignorant as him.

3.) Denial of Antecedent. Not only is your argument already devolved from a false premise, but you then go on to deny the validity of the argument you yourself constructed for your opponent by simply claiming it wasn't true due to a claim of ignorance on the part of your opponent.

You are in denial of your own ignorance and poor reading and comprehension skills.

The collection of fallacies thus creates a straw man argument wherein you justify your libel actions against the OP by creating a false representation of the OP and his transgressions against your sense of propriety.

You haven't even applied the ad hominem fallacy correctly. Attacking your stupidity and ignorance is not an attack on your character (ad hominem) it is an attack on your intellect or the lack of. You get it!!!

You continue along this vein in making claims about what I 'probably did not know' which have nothing whatever to do with my own statements.

You ignorance has everything to do with your inappropriate response. The claim was Mohammed is a demon god from/iof Hinduism. Which is pure rubbish but it escaped your attention because you didn't know better. Stupid is what stupid does.

I rest my case, you are not making any sense whatever.

You need to work harder to get an education not rest your fat granny backside.

I haven't taken a position in the discussion itself, but I stand behind my claim that you are being emotional, illogical, and violating propriety due to those character flaws.

You already took a position....you attacked me instead of the rebuttal I presented to Brontoraptor.

Settle down and think before you post.
Stop the charade , you sound like you live on a farm in Queensland Australia. Lol!!!
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 5:04:08 PM
At 4/20/2016 4:41:28 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Definition of Ad Hominem: To attack your opponents character rather than one's intellect or reason.

Dr. Michael C. Labossiere (2002"2010). "42 Fallacies: Ad Hominem" (PDF). p. 2:
Ad Hominem""
Also Known as: Ad Hominem Abusive, Personal Attack
Description:
Translated from Latin to English, "ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against
the person."
An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is
rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person
presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an
attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her
actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the
claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the
person in question is making (or presenting).

http://gph.is...

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 7:12:05 PM
At 4/20/2016 5:04:08 PM, SkyLeach wrote:

Ad Hominem""
Description:
Translated from Latin to English, "ad Hominem" means "against the man" or "against
the person."
An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is
presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an
attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her
actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the
claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the

From your own quotes.

1. An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is
presenting the claim or argument.

The claim was not rejected because of some irrelevant fact about the author. The claim was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism.

2. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the

The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor were his circumstances (rich or poor) attacked nor his actions (the right to post) was attached. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims leave their demonic religion (Islam).
It is the equivalent of saying Jesus is a demon god from Hinduism. How can that be possible Jesus is a Jewish rabbi in Christianity.

Brontoraptor then posts: "Mohammed is a demon God of Hinduism. " which is just as ridiculous as saying Jesus is a demon god of Hinduism. Hinduism does not have gods or demons or demon gods named Mohammed or Jesus. Hinduism was established thousands of years before Mohammed arrived on the scene.

3. Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting).

The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor was his character used as evidence against the claim or arguments he was making or presenting. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims eave their demonic religion (Islam).

Your profoundly stupidity handicaps you from participating in intelligent discussions. Masquerading as someone younger does not hide your infirmity or your diminished mental capacity. We have been through this before, Skyangel. And you have been advised to spend your remaining years with your grandchildren because you are not making any friends here granny Skyangel. I said you are a very dishonest woman. You just proved me right again. Shame on you.
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:19:20 PM
At 4/20/2016 7:12:05 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ad Hominem""
Description:
the person."

From your own quotes.

1. An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is

The claim was not rejected because of some irrelevant fact about the author. The claim was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism.

2. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the

The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor were his circumstances (rich or poor) attacked nor his actions (the right to post) was attached. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims leave their demonic religion (Islam).
It is the equivalent of saying Jesus is a demon god from Hinduism. How can that be possible Jesus is a Jewish rabbi in Christianity.

Brontoraptor then posts: "Mohammed is a demon God of Hinduism. " which is just as ridiculous as saying Jesus is a demon god of Hinduism. Hinduism does not have gods or demons or demon gods named Mohammed or Jesus. Hinduism was established thousands of years before Mohammed arrived on the scene.

3. Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting).

The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor was his character used as evidence against the claim or arguments he was making or presenting. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims eave their demonic religion (Islam).

Your profoundly stupidity handicaps you from participating in intelligent discussions. Masquerading as someone younger does not hide your infirmity or your diminished mental capacity. We have been through this before, Skyangel. And you have been advised to spend your remaining years with your grandchildren because you are not making any friends here granny Skyangel. I said you are a very dishonest woman. You just proved me right again. Shame on you.

I flatly refuse to get into a sophistry argument. It isn't worth my time.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:35:03 PM
At 4/21/2016 12:19:20 PM, SkyLeach wrote:

Ad Hominem""
Description:
the person."

From your own quotes.

It is called old fashion thumping. You are proving inadequate and profoundly stupid and repeatedly use terms like ad hominem, fallacies inappropriately. I destroyed your ad hominem fallacy argument point by point. Get an education.
tarantula
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:39:05 PM

You appear to be a WUM your comments are crazy, or maybe you drink too much, or are taking drugs!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:48:47 PM
At 4/21/2016 12:39:05 PM, tarantula wrote:

You appear to be a WUM your comments are crazy, or maybe you drink too much, or are taking drugs!

neither crazy or drunk he is just stupid intellectually :D
Never fart near dog
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:01:35 PM
At 4/21/2016 12:35:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ad Hominem""
Description:
the person."

From your own quotes.

It is called old fashion thumping. You are proving inadequate and profoundly stupid and repeatedly use terms like ad hominem, fallacies inappropriately. I destroyed your ad hominem fallacy argument point by point. Get an education.

nah, you're just not worth my time. too much cognitive bias. You can believe you won if you want, I don't care. If age has taught me anything it has taught me that being being smart enough to use sophistry but too foolish to understand it results in being lonely, ignorant and arrogant.

Have fun with that.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:18:56 PM
At 4/21/2016 1:01:35 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:35:03 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Ad Hominem""
Description:
the person."

From your own quotes.

nah, you're just not worth my time. too much cognitive bias. You can believe you won if you want, I don't care. If age has taught me anything it has taught me that being being smart enough to use sophistry but too foolish to understand it results in being lonely, ignorant and arrogant.

Have fun with that.

Odd that you should be so self debasing. First you raised the fallacy argument only to be proven you were too profoundly stupid to understand how inappropriate it was to the post under consideration. Now you accept it resulted in you being lonely, ignorant and arrogant, but you missed profoundly stupid which should have been self evident.
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:05:28 PM
Anyone that winds up running into this unoriginal troll can use these bullet points to identify his Sophism, which has been around for hundreds of years and is largely the reason logical fallacies were clearly defined in the first place.

This is not meant to be an academic source on sophistry, merely on the most common techniques of sophism. Sophism is exactly what a troll uses although most of them don't know it. They think they are being original and clever. It's adorable, like the drawings my children made when they were 3.

Sophistical Arguments

1.) The most common- continually changing the point. Bring up something vaguely related to the particular dispute, and shift the whole conversation that point. Any time the discussion appears to be reaching a term, change the topic again. Do not recognize anything your opponent is actually saying, do not attempt to articulate his position, do not attempt to seek out some common principle that both of you agree on.

2.) Require your opponent to prove something that is self evident. He will either try to do this, which requires him to try to found something more known on the less known, or he will refuse to do this, and you can call him a "dogmatist".

3.) Describe anything your opponent says as "a theory" or an "-ism" or a "system of belief". This will lead you to think that you are simply struggling with a set of obscure/ clear facts, whereas he is simply mouthing pre-fab answers that he has never thought about.

4.) One word: Pottymouth.

(Oftentimes, you can jump to this right away, but sometimes it helps to fire off a witty quip or two. Imply your opponent is hypocritical or silly.)

5.) Make liberal use of the phrases "well, we"re never going to solve this problem" or variations on the theme of "moving on". In order to achive this state, employ tricks 1-3.

6.) Never concede anything, and make no qualifications. If you lose any part of the argument, you will loose everthing that makes you what you are. Besides, if you were to concede anything or qualify something, you must be stupid and not understand your position, right? Remember, every disputed argument is a personal critique of your own worth as a person. Don"t you understand that truth is all about you?

7.) Continually give negative and critical arguments, and never give positive ones. The purpose of philosophy is to leave yourself with nothing, right? If we rip up all the weeds, the crop will just take care of itself, right?

8.) Whenever two philosophers describe anything, they are either saying the same thing, or different things. Assert whichever one helps your position. One of the said philosophers, of course, can be you.

Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 6:20:35 PM
At 4/21/2016 5:05:28 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
Anyone that winds up running into this unoriginal troll can use these bullet points to identify his Sophism, which has been around for hundreds of years and is largely the reason logical fallacies were clearly defined in the first place.

This is not meant to be an academic source on sophistry, merely on the most common techniques of sophism. Sophism is exactly what a troll uses although most of them don't know it. They think they

Sophistical Arguments

1.) The most common- continually changing the point. Bring up something vaguely related to the particular dispute, and shift the whole conversation that point. Any time the discussion appears to be reaching a term, change the topic again. Do not recognize anything your opponent is actually saying, do not attempt to articulate his position, do not attempt to seek out some common principle that both of you agree on.

2.) Require your opponent to prove something that is self evident. He will either try to do this, which requires him to try to found something more known on the less known, or he will refuse to do this, and you can call him a "dogmatist".

3.) Describe anything your opponent says as "a theory" or an "-ism" or a "system of belief". This will lead you to think that you are simply struggling with a set of obscure/ clear facts, whereas he is simply mouthing pre-fab answers that he has never thought about.

4.) One word: Pottymouth.

(Oftentimes, you can jump to this right away, but sometimes it helps to fire off a witty quip or two. Imply your opponent is hypocritical or silly.)

5.) Make liberal use of the phrases "well, we"re never going to solve this problem" or variations on the theme of "moving on". In order to achive this state, employ tricks 1-3.

6.) Never concede anything, and make no qualifications. If you lose any part of the argument, you will loose everthing that makes you what you are. Besides, if you were to concede anything or qualify something, you must be stupid and not understand your position, right? Remember, every disputed argument is a personal critique of your own worth as a person. Don"t you understand that truth is all about you?

7.) Continually give negative and critical arguments, and never give positive ones. The purpose of philosophy is to leave yourself with nothing, right? If we rip up all the weeds, the crop will just take care of itself, right?

8.) Whenever two philosophers describe anything, they are either saying the same thing, or different things. Assert whichever one helps your position. One of the said philosophers, of course, can be you.

How come it didn't work for you? You bowed out in disgrace when it was shown how you inappropriately used sophistry and fallacy arguments to accuse me of a logical fallacy in a simple exchange and rebuttal, but failed to demonstrate where that logical fallacy was used or present.

Here was the original exchange between Brontoraotor and Me (Harikrish) taken from post#7 where you butted in with your own ad hominem attack.

Mohammed was a demon god of Hinduism. OP title Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism

From your link.

Note. I used his own link to rebut Brontoraptor's OP and claim that Mohammed was a demon god of Hinduism.

I did not attack his moral or ethical character. I rebutted his claim with a quote from the link he provided. There is no logical fallacy applied. Just a simple rebuttal of his claim using quotes from the link he provided.

Then I took apart your understanding of ad hominem fallacies.

Ad Hominem""
Description:
the person."

From your own quotes.

1. An ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument.

hari wrote: The claim was not rejected because of some irrelevant fact about the author. The claim was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that Mohammed is a demon god from Hinduism.

hari wrote: The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor were his circumstances (rich or poor) attacked nor his actions (the right to post) was attached. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims leave their demonic religion (Islam).

hari wrote: The moral or ethical character of Brontoraptor was not attacked nor was his character used as evidence against the claim or arguments he was making or presenting. What he claimed was rebutted based on the factually incorrect claim that he made that Mohammed is a demon god of Hinduism. Even the link he provided to support his claim separates Hinduism from Islam and asks Hindus to help Muslims leave their demonic religion (Islam).

You bowed out with some lame excuse.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 11:00:48 PM
At 4/21/2016 10:05:45 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
Harikrish has not yet been in a debate.

I haven't been called profoundly stupid either. Lol!!!
SkyLeach
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 11:10:43 PM
At 4/21/2016 11:00:48 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 10:05:45 PM, SkyLeach wrote:
Harikrish has not yet been in a debate.

I haven't been called profoundly stupid either. Lol!!!

That's probably because you don't deserve the title. Stupid I can see, but profound? Nah, you're just average stupid.