Total Posts:38|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Muslims seeing Jesus in dreams

brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 7:50:52 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Then explain why you as a Christian see Aisha the child brided of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in your dreams? You appear to be going the other direction towards Islam and cannot stop talking about how wonderful Islam is in every post of yours. You must be desperate to kiss and touch something very black and hard.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 7:52:48 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:50:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Then explain why you as a Christian see Aisha the child brided of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in your dreams? You appear to be going the other direction towards Islam and cannot stop talking about how wonderful Islam is in every post of yours. You must be desperate to kiss and touch something very black and hard.

Matthew 7:6
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:03:23 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:52:48 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 7:50:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Then explain why you as a Christian see Aisha the child bride of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) in your dreams? You appear to be going the other direction towards Islam and cannot stop talking about how wonderful Islam is in every post of yours. You must be desperate to kiss and touch something very black and hard.

Matthew 7:6

But no one asked you to dream about Aisha the child bride of the prophet Mohammed (pbuh). You soiled your clothes before your conversion I hear.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,095
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:39:21 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

Amen I have seen some of these, the changes in the people are nothing short of miraculous..
Casten
Posts: 391
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
uncung
Posts: 3,454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:07:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

but what were their logic reason converting to Christians?
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:59:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?

You mean those who see Jesus in their dreams are insane.
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:22:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:59:50 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?

You mean those who see Jesus in their dreams are insane.

No, I meant that they saw a far more enlightened being in Jesus. Mohamed was a thug and a murderer. He did say some good things though, but nothing Jesus or Buddha hadn't already said long before. Mohamed certainly wasn't original
Riwaaz_Ras
Posts: 1,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:31:14 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:22:36 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 4/21/2016 4:59:50 AM, Riwaaz_Ras wrote:
At 4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?

You mean those who see Jesus in their dreams are insane.

No, I meant that they saw a far more enlightened being in Jesus. Mohamed was a thug and a murderer. He did say some good things though, but nothing Jesus or Buddha hadn't already said long before. Mohamed certainly wasn't original

loff, What do you think about Hinduism?
(This is not a goodbye message. I may or may not come back after ten years.)
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:32:29 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

what an idiot. yeah sure they saw "jesus"... in the end its only for money they fake these craps. still u dont know the world works simple mind?
Never fart near dog
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,487
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:33:42 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 5:32:29 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/20/2016 7:33:13 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
"And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your men shall see visions and shall have dreams."
(Acts 2:17)

Muslims are converting to Christianity claiming they see Jesus in their dreams.

Muslims are "seeing Jesus" in mass.

http://mobile.wnd.com...

https://www.opendoorsusa.org...

http://www.charismamag.com...

http://www.breitbart.com...

http://www.breakpoint.org...

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...

what an idiot. yeah sure they saw "jesus"... in the end its only for money they fake these craps. still u dont know the world works simple mind?

how.......
Never fart near dog
uncung
Posts: 3,454
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:46:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?

So just because he saw an alleged man named Jesus in the dreams, made them converted to the Protestant?
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion. And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.
Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:31:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 12:47:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:31:56 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs. Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:06:28 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:47:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:31:56 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit- Ah, the swan song of the feebly stocked. Spiritually dead. Scripturally illiterate. Invented authority on scripture leads to your predicament. Pro tip: we all can read the same words on the paper, however it takes a special brand of person (the kind that martyr themselves while conducting mass murder in the name of their god) to see anything more than a more primitive man trying to find answers to philosophical questions.


Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:33:17 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 1:06:28 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:47:55 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:31:56 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

You don't read too well and your vocabulary is poor as well. Killing civilians which comprised of women and children and the infirm was the indiscriminate bombing.
Indiscriminate definition: affecting or harming many people or things in a careless or unfair way.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit- Ah, the swan song of the feebly stocked. Spiritually dead. Scripturally illiterate. Invented authority on scripture leads to your predicament. Pro tip: we all can read the same words on the paper, however it takes a special brand of person (the kind that martyr themselves while conducting mass murder in the name of their god) to see anything more than a more primitive man trying to find answers to philosophical questions.

Irrelevant diatribe. Verbal diarrhea. How effortlessly stupid can you be?

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.
lotsoffun
Posts: 1,609
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:34:41 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion. And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.
Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

Charity and compassion are a Christian trait. Muslims generally are not associated with either. By the way Jesus wasn't a corpse when they nailed him to the cross.
brontoraptor
Posts: 11,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 1:39:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 12:27:42 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 4/21/2016 1:16:24 AM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:56:46 PM, Casten wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion. And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.
Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

And Muslims kerp seeing Him in their dreams.Here's your sign hari. Here's your sign.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:00:38 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 3:33:51 AM, lotsoffun wrote:
Of course they do. Jesus was a beautiful soul and Mohamed was a murderer. Who would any sane person want to follow?

Certainly not the one who was murdered/killed for his blasphemous lies and lunacy. But did Mohammad have a beautiful soul? Appears he did or why was he invited to heaven to meet the prophets before him.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 2:05:40 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.
2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)
3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

You don't read too well and your vocabulary is poor as well. Killing civilians which comprised of women and children and the infirm was the indiscriminate bombing.

Not when enemy agents hide in and amongst those populations, enemy agents whom know we are actively hunting them for various crimes and war time actions.

Indiscriminate definition: affecting or harming many people or things in a careless or unfair way.

Given the nature of the reason, it was quite "fair". The enemy set the bar. Putting a weapons depot or munitions dump next to a hospital is a poor plan.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit- Ah, the swan song of the feebly stocked. Spiritually dead. Scripturally illiterate. Invented authority on scripture leads to your predicament. Pro tip: we all can read the same words on the paper, however it takes a special brand of person (the kind that martyr themselves while conducting mass murder in the name of their god) to see anything more than a more primitive man trying to find answers to philosophical questions.

Irrelevant diatribe. Verbal diarrhea. How effortlessly stupid can you be?

I will take your lack of a meaningful reply to be a concession.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:15:25 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 2:05:40 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

Christians view Jesus as God in the flesh of which we get salvation. He is the only way to Heaven, and you cannot work your way in. Islam denies all of it trying to "not sin" fearing wrath from Alkah. This is why women cover up, they don't eat pork, and they pray continuously trying to dare not offend their God. Christians view it as a free relationship of unconditional love between they and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians believe some poor Jewish corpse that was nailed to a wooden cross 2000 years ago is paying for their sins in perpetuity. You can only flog a dead corpse for so long. At some point Christians will have to start atoning for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.
The suspicion of weapons and of mass destruction was the justification for the invasion of Iraq.

2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)
Terrorist do not have the facility or means to make chemical weapons.

3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

Now America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

You have no case. More people are killed by guns in America by Americans annually than all the Americans killed by terrorists combined in the last 50 years.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

You don't read too well and your vocabulary is poor as well. Killing civilians which comprised of women and children and the infirm was the indiscriminate bombing.

Not when enemy agents hide in and amongst those populations, enemy agents whom know we are actively hunting them for various crimes and war time actions.

That still doesn't give justification for indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians.

Indiscriminate definition: affecting or harming many people or things in a careless or unfair way.

Given the nature of the reason, it was quite "fair". The enemy set the bar. Putting a weapons depot or munitions dump next to a hospital is a poor plan.

Actually the hospital was bombed because it was a hospital and was identified as so before Americans bombed it.. Get your facts straight.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit- Ah, the swan song of the feebly stocked. Spiritually dead. Scripturally illiterate. Invented authority on scripture leads to your predicament. Pro tip: we all can read the same words on the paper, however it takes a special brand of person (the kind that martyr themselves while conducting mass murder in the name of their god) to see anything more than a more primitive man trying to find answers to philosophical questions.

Irrelevant diatribe. Verbal diarrhea. How effortlessly stupid can you be?

I will take your lack of a meaningful reply to be a concession.

You will accept anything in your desperation.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

You must be the dumbest member to be on the religious forum to not know what the abomination of desolation is.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.

Stupid people like you must have stupid dreams.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:28:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

...and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians...for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.

The suspicion of weapons and of mass destruction was the justification for the invasion of Iraq.

Specifically nuclear. We knew Iraq had chemical weapon stock piles as well as a budding biological one. We didn't really care about those, though. Whats your point?

2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)

Terrorist do not have the facility or means to make chemical weapons.

Which is again incorrect. Basic chemical weapons can be made by addition of common household items such as bleach and ammonia, or by stealing chemicals from various water treatment facilities.

3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

Now America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

"Civilian laws". Laws governing the traditional NBCR WMDs still exist. Please don't confuse your ignorance for the actual state of affairs.

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

You have no case. More people are killed by guns in America by Americans annually than all the Americans killed by terrorists combined in the last 50 years.

Is that your newest pivot? I want to be sure before I address it.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

You don't read too well and your vocabulary is poor as well. Killing civilians which comprised of women and children and the infirm was the indiscriminate bombing.

Not when enemy agents hide in and amongst those populations, enemy agents whom know we are actively hunting them for various crimes and war time actions.

That still doesn't give justification for indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians.

Actually, it does. It also gives a great reason to not hide in civilian populations, considering such is usually treated as a war crime.

Indiscriminate definition: affecting or harming many people or things in a careless or unfair way.

Given the nature of the reason, it was quite "fair". The enemy set the bar. Putting a weapons depot or munitions dump next to a hospital is a poor plan.

Actually the hospital was bombed because it was a hospital and was identified as so before Americans bombed it.. Get your facts straight.

Which hospital are you referring to?

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit....l questions.

Irrelevant diatribe. Verbal diarrhea. How effortlessly stupid can you be?

I will take your lack of a meaningful reply to be a concession.

You will accept anything in your desperation.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

You must be the dumbest member to be on the religious forum to not know what the abomination of desolation is.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.

Stupid people like you must have stupid dreams.

It seems gun control is where you would like to rest the conversation, either that, or prioritizing bombing targets. Which red herring would you prefer to discuss, since the initial topic isn't on the roster anymore?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 3:45:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 3:28:33 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

...and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians...for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.

The suspicion of weapons and of mass destruction was the justification for the invasion of Iraq.

Specifically nuclear. We knew Iraq had chemical weapon stock piles as well as a budding biological one. We didn't really care about those, though. Whats your point?

Yiu are too dumb and continue to draw incorrect conclusions. Iraq was suspected of possessing weapons of mass destruction (nuclear bombs) not chemical weapons. It did not bother the Americans that he had chemical weapons and even used it on his people. It was suspicion of nuclear weapons that triggered the invasion.

2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)

Terrorist do not have the facility or means to make chemical weapons.

Which is again incorrect. Basic chemical weapons can be made by addition of common household items such as bleach and ammonia, or by stealing chemicals from various water treatment facilities.

So why aren't they making it?

3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

Now America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

"Civilian laws". Laws governing the traditional NBCR WMDs still exist. Please don't confuse your ignorance for the actual state of affairs.

So America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

You have no case. More people are killed by guns in America by Americans annually than all the Americans killed by terrorists combined in the last 50 years.

Is that your newest pivot? I want to be sure before I address it.

Mass murder is indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilian population. Bombing of Japanese cities, Vietnam, Iraq, world war 1&2. Get it!!! You are disproportionately biased.

Oh, that wasn't indiscriminate. There was a reason. Not a great one, but there was.

You don't read too well and your vocabulary is poor as well. Killing civilians which comprised of women and children and the infirm was the indiscriminate bombing.

Not when enemy agents hide in and amongst those populations, enemy agents whom know we are actively hunting them for various crimes and war time actions.

That still doesn't give justification for indiscriminate bombing of innocent civilians.

Actually, it does. It also gives a great reason to not hide in civilian populations, considering such is usually treated as a war crime.

Indiscriminate definition: affecting or harming many people or things in a careless or unfair way.

Given the nature of the reason, it was quite "fair". The enemy set the bar. Putting a weapons depot or munitions dump next to a hospital is a poor plan.

Actually the hospital was bombed because it was a hospital and was identified as so before Americans bombed it.. Get your facts straight.

Which hospital are you referring to?

Stay current, read the news.

And unlike Christians, Muslims have a covenant with God which was taken away by God from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael.

Worth every bit as much as the paper it was printed on, no doubt.

It was written not on paper but in the hearts and minds of the people who received it. You are scripturally illiterate.

-snicker fit....l questions.

Irrelevant diatribe. Verbal diarrhea. How effortlessly stupid can you be?

I will take your lack of a meaningful reply to be a concession.

You will accept anything in your desperation.

Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

You must be the dumbest member to be on the religious forum to not know what the abomination of desolation is.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.

Stupid people like you must have stupid dreams.

It seems gun control is where you would like to rest the conversation, either that, or prioritizing bombing targets. Which red herring would you prefer to discuss, since the initial topic isn't on the roster anymore?
Your fear that the pipe bomb might start a new race in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Since according you the pipe bomb is now classified as a WMD.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:17:03 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

...and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians...for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.

The suspicion of weapons and of mass destruction was the justification for the invasion of Iraq.

Specifically nuclear. We knew Iraq had chemical weapon stock piles as well as a budding biological one. We didn't really care about those, though. Whats your point?

Yiu are too dumb and continue to draw incorrect conclusions. Iraq was suspected of possessing weapons of mass destruction (nuclear bombs) not chemical weapons. It did not bother the Americans that he had chemical weapons and even used it on his people. It was suspicion of nuclear weapons that triggered the invasion.

So you didn't actually read what I typed, did you?

2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)

Terrorist do not have the facility or means to make chemical weapons.

Which is again incorrect. Basic chemical weapons can be made by addition of common household items such as bleach and ammonia, or by stealing chemicals from various water treatment facilities.

So why aren't they making it?

They are: http://www.foxnews.com...


3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

Now America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

"Civilian laws". Laws governing the traditional NBCR WMDs still exist. Please don't confuse your ignorance for the actual state of affairs.

So America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

So you aren't reading what I type?

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

You have no case. More people are killed by guns in America by Americans annually than all the Americans killed by terrorists combined in the last 50 years.


Is that your newest pivot? I want to be sure before I address it.

Actually the hospital was bombed because it was a hospital and was identified as so before Americans bombed it.. Get your facts straight.

Which hospital are you referring to?

Stay current, read the news.

Says the guy not familiar with the various uses of chemical weapons by would-be martyrs in the Mid east. It is to laugh.


Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

You must be the dumbest member to be on the religious forum to not know what the abomination of desolation is.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.

Stupid people like you must have stupid dreams.

It seems gun control is where you would like to rest the conversation, either that, or prioritizing bombing targets. Which red herring would you prefer to discuss, since the initial topic isn't on the roster anymore?

Your fear that the pipe bomb might start a new race in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Since according you the pipe bomb is now classified as a WMD.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Educate yourself.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:45:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/21/2016 4:17:03 PM, FaustianJustice wrote:
Well, he's still a venerated prophet in Islam, right? I guess I don't really see why they'd convert. If a Christian had a dream about Abraham would they convert to Judaism?

...and God. We are under God's grace.

Christians...for their own sins.
Muslims have highly developed discipline from years of self control and strict social pressure to live morally. Grace is earned.by Muslims through great works, charity, compassion and devotion.

Mass murder through martyrdom...

Martyrs as the term applies are individuals willing to die for their beliefs.

And do. Through mass murder.

The martyrs don't even have weapons of mass destruction. Get your facts right.

1) I am not the one whom mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you were. One need not have a weapon of mass destruction to commit mass murder.

The suspicion of weapons and of mass destruction was the justification for the invasion of Iraq.

Specifically nuclear. We knew Iraq had chemical weapon stock piles as well as a budding biological one. We didn't really care about those, though. Whats your point?

Yiu are too dumb and continue to draw incorrect conclusions. Iraq was suspected of possessing weapons of mass destruction (nuclear bombs) not chemical weapons. It did not bother the Americans that he had chemical weapons and even used it on his people. It was suspicion of nuclear weapons that triggered the invasion.

So you didn't actually read what I typed, did you?

2) Traditional weapons of mass destruction fall under Nuclear, Chemical, Radiological, and Biological threat. In actuality, anthrax has been found at certain sites, used by terror groups making whom employ such tools as suicide vests (for murder and martyrdom)

Terrorist do not have the facility or means to make chemical weapons.

Which is again incorrect. Basic chemical weapons can be made by addition of common household items such as bleach and ammonia, or by stealing chemicals from various water treatment facilities.

So why aren't they making it?

They are: http://www.foxnews.com...


3) Civilian laws governing weapons of mass destruction have been written to include any garden variety scratch made pipe bombs.

Now America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

"Civilian laws". Laws governing the traditional NBCR WMDs still exist. Please don't confuse your ignorance for the actual state of affairs.

So America can invade any country which has the capability of making pipe bombs on tbe pretext of searching for weapons of mass destruction facilities, Get real.

So you aren't reading what I type?

My facts are pretty much in order. I am still waiting on you to mount a case. You should probably stick to scripture.

You have no case. More people are killed by guns in America by Americans annually than all the Americans killed by terrorists combined in the last 50 years.


Is that your newest pivot? I want to be sure before I address it.

Actually the hospital was bombed because it was a hospital and was identified as so before Americans bombed it.. Get your facts straight.

Which hospital are you referring to?

Stay current, read the news.

Says the guy not familiar with the various uses of chemical weapons by would-be martyrs in the Mid east. It is to laugh.


Christians like the Jews were are now wandering around lost in a desert of moral and spiritual desolation which is an abomination to God.

That doesn't follow. If its an abomination to Him, and He was the direct result of said, it would be His fault for breaking the original deal He had with the Jews.

Read what the abomination of desolation means and as a prophecy.

Research your position for you? No thanks. I am supposedly scripturally illiterate, remember? The cheese is on your plate, you may describe the smell as you see fit.

Just because you claim you are agnostic does not exclude you from being stupid.

And, again, with no meaningful reply, it would appear as though your position has been exposed for what it is: hot air and diversion.

You must be the dumbest member to be on the religious forum to not know what the abomination of desolation is.

I eagerly await your reply to see what new pivot you would prefer to talk about, as opposed to what is actually on the table.

Stupid people like you must have stupid dreams.

It seems gun control is where you would like to rest the conversation, either that, or prioritizing bombing targets. Which red herring would you prefer to discuss, since the initial topic isn't on the roster anymore?

Your fear that the pipe bomb might start a new race in the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction. Since according you the pipe bomb is now classified as a WMD.

https://en.wikipedia.org...

Educate yourself.

So I am right America now has the right to invade any country which has weapons that can be classified as WMD. And if wiki is right any explosive device even a grenade is now a WMD. Why isn't assault rifles which is capable of killing large numbers of people in a short period of time classified as a WMD and why aren't they banned from gun stores?

Any wonder why America ranks 14 in education out of 40 countries and 2nd in ignorance behind Italy.
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,225
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 5:06:09 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
https://en.wikipedia.org...

Educate yourself.

So I am right America now has the right to invade any country which has weapons that can be classified as WMD.

Only if you feel regional criminal statute warrants an invasion.

And if wiki is right any explosive device even a grenade is now a WMD. Why isn't assault rifles which is capable of killing large numbers of people in a short period of time classified as a WMD and why aren't they banned from gun stores?

Because assault rifles are not defined as incendiary, poison, or explosive bombs grenades or rockets, nor are they mines. Assault rifles are specific classifications of fire arms.

Any wonder why America ranks 14 in education out of 40 countries and 2nd in ignorance behind Italy.

So are you from Italy?
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...