Jump to topic:

the religion of evolution!!!!!!!

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:53:57 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
could you please tell me what could have caused both male and female to form and at the same time, I often wondered how it would happen.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:59:01 PM
At 4/20/2016 8:53:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:
could you please tell me what could have caused both male and female to form and at the same time, I often wondered how it would happen.

I got nothin.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 8:59:28 PM
In an interview with Ben Stein, Richard Dawkins said, "And I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer."

Evolution has been a key point used to convert or ideologically establish the New Atheist religion.

Charles Darwin once said, "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ exists which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down."

"The distinctiveness of specific forms fossil record," Darwin acknowledged, "and their not being blended together in innumerable transitional links is a very obvious difficulty."

Stephen Gould in "The Panda's Thumb" stated,"The fossil record has caused Darwin more grief than joy."

The fossil record was no ally of Darwin in his theory. And many years later, the fossil record doesn't seem to be Richard Dawkins' friend either.

Dawkins was forced to retreat from the fossil record that was sure to support his ideology and "Science".

Dawkins later said, "We don"t need fossils in order to demonstrate that evolution is a fact."

We don't? What do we need then? A change of kind in any lifeform has neither been examined, tested, or demonstrated. Variation within groups is examined. Of course taller people would be more likely to survive a hypothetical worldwide flood that was 5 feet deep. This is not a change of kind, nor steps toward a change of kind. If suddenly there was a life saving advantage to being short, the taller ones would die, yes. Survival of the fittest is a fact. This is not a system set up to morph bacteria into slugs. This is a system set up to provide variation within the construct of that particular type of lifeform. Magical New Atheist evolution is a mythological pipedream taken 100% on blind faith. The New Atheists have been jobbed by their cult's false priests.

David Berlinski, Molecular Biologist, who is not a creationist, refutes Darwinian evolution, and does not even consider it as even worthy of being called a "scientific theory".

http://www.davidberlinski.org...

"No human investigation can be called true science without passing through mathematical tests."
-Leonardo Divinci
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:03:33 PM
At 4/20/2016 8:59:28 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
In an interview with Ben Stein, Richard Dawkins said, "And I suppose it's possible that you might find evidence for that if you look at the details of biochemistry, molecular biology, you might find a signature of some sort of designer."

Evolution has been a key point used to convert or ideologically establish the New Atheist religion.

Charles Darwin once said, "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ exists which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down."

"The distinctiveness of specific forms fossil record," Darwin acknowledged, "and their not being blended together in innumerable transitional links is a very obvious difficulty."

Stephen Gould in "The Panda's Thumb" stated,"The fossil record has caused Darwin more grief than joy."

The fossil record was no ally of Darwin in his theory. And many years later, the fossil record doesn't seem to be Richard Dawkins' friend either.

Dawkins was forced to retreat from the fossil record that was sure to support his ideology and "Science".

Dawkins later said, "We don"t need fossils in order to demonstrate that evolution is a fact."

We don't? What do we need then? A change of kind in any lifeform has neither been examined, tested, or demonstrated. Variation within groups is examined. Of course taller people would be more likely to survive a hypothetical worldwide flood that was 5 feet deep. This is not a change of kind, nor steps toward a change of kind. If suddenly there was a life saving advantage to being short, the taller ones would die, yes. Survival of the fittest is a fact. This is not a system set up to morph bacteria into slugs. This is a system set up to provide variation within the construct of that particular type of lifeform. Magical New Atheist evolution is a mythological pipedream taken 100% on blind faith. The New Atheists have been jobbed by their cult's false priests.

David Berlinski, Molecular Biologist, who is not a creationist, refutes Darwinian evolution, and does not even consider it as even worthy of being called a "scientific theory".

"No human investigation can be called true science without passing through mathematical tests."
-Leonardo Divinci

I have often argued that by far the majority of the body must have occurred at the same instance or life would not have been possible, yet the evolutionists seem to find that difficult to understand .
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:06:56 PM

Go read a book.

You know nothing about evolution, that much has been established. If you can't be bothered to Google - by the way, you can't even name the search terms, which betrays the depth of your ignorance - I would assume you're beyond help.

I suspect the reason you won't read one is because ignorance appears to be your solace. Learning about the facts would place you in a crossroad of either going where the evidence leads - Evolution by natural selection - or continuing to stroll down the lane of religious indoctrination and high school dropout levels of scientific illiteracy.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:09:59 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:06:56 PM, Athomos wrote:

Go read a book.

You know nothing about evolution, that much has been established. If you can't be bothered to Google - by the way, you can't even name the search terms, which betrays the depth of your ignorance - I would assume you're beyond help.

I suspect the reason you won't read one is because ignorance appears to be your solace. Learning about the facts would place you in a crossroad of either going where the evidence leads - Evolution by natural selection - or continuing to stroll down the lane of religious indoctrination and high school dropout levels of scientific illiteracy.

Ha ha ha in other words you don't know either..love it..
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:17:37 PM

I assume it happened saltationally, like every other irreducibly complex system in biology and evolution. How that happens is a mystery to me. I assume once an organism reaches a certain stage, a sort of phase change takes place. Eventually science will figure out that there are biological laws, and the new synthesis(Darwinian evolution) will be thrown out the window where it belongs.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:20:35 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:17:37 PM, janesix wrote:

I assume it happened saltationally, like every other irreducibly complex system in biology and evolution. How that happens is a mystery to me. I assume once an organism reaches a certain stage, a sort of phase change takes place. Eventually science will figure out that there are biological laws, and the new synthesis(Darwinian evolution) will be thrown out the window where it belongs.

hmm so no mutation that's different...
oh the age old science answer time will tell, how long is a reasonable time do you think or will we give it forever to prove itself like evolution always has.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:21:10 PM

Go read a book.

Biologists must know nothing about evolution either.

Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:21:13 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:09:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Some months ago the very same question was asked on this forum, the very same innuendo was made, "you don't know either", "explain it in your own words".

Want to guess what happened?

A step-by-step explanation of several paragraphs - let me educate you on the proper scientific term, since, apparently, you haven't the faintest idea - of assexual/sexual reproduction was given.

Want to guess what the colourful creationists had to say about it?

Yup.
You guessed right.

Go read a book, you fool.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:22:37 PM
David Berlinski, molecular biologist and not a creationist, says the darwinian theory of evution isn't even worth being called a scientific theory.

graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:22:59 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:21:13 PM, Athomos wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Some months ago the very same question was asked on this forum, the very same innuendo was made, "you don't know either", "explain it in your own words".

A step-by-step explanation of several paragraphs - let me educate you on the proper scientific term, since, apparently, you haven't the faintest idea - of assexual/sexual reproduction was given.

Yup.
You guessed right.

sure go for it a step by step guide but in your own words would be good, just so no one can say you don't understand it yourself...

we are all waiting but not holding our breath....lol
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:23:19 PM

Hermaphroditism .
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:24:41 PM

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

I've been studying darwinian evolution for 30 years. Share with me your take on male and female spermatopian mythology. I'd actually be interested.

brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:26:56 PM

Matthew 5:11

Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:27:50 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:22:59 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

sure go for it a step by step guide but in your own words would be good, just so no one can say you don't understand it yourself...

It's already been done.
The author's words, backed up with links to sources, so the two can be contrasted, you know, the thing that creationists on this forum can't seem to do even if to save face.

Look it up.

Then come back if you have anything remotely articulate to say.
Like you predict, I'm not holding my breath. Someone who struggles with a google search because he doesn't even know the bare minimum, he doesn't even know which proper scientific terms to employ, why, that individual must be sinking steadily in the moving sands of hillbilly ignorance.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:29:35 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:27:50 PM, Athomos wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

It's already been done.
The author's words, backed up with links to sources, so the two can be contrasted, you know, the thing that creationists on this forum can't seem to do even if to save face.

Look it up.

Like you predict, I'm not holding my breath. Someone who struggles with a google search because he doesn't even know the bare minimum, he doesn't even know which proper scientific terms to employ, why, that individual must be sinking steadily in the moving sands of hillbilly ignorance.

Explain it to me.

Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:30:58 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:23:19 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Hermaphroditism.

/end thread
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:31:17 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:26:56 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Matthew 5:11
Amen..
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:32:01 PM

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

If I was asexual, there wouldn't be much need to transmorph a mate. That's just me.

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:33:08 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:20:35 PM, graceofgod wrote:

oh the age old science answer time will tell, how long is a reasonable time do you think or will we give it forever to prove itself like evolution always has.

It won't take forever. It is happening already. Such biological laws as scaling have already been figured out.

https://www.youtube.com...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:33:23 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:30:58 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:23:19 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Hermaphroditism.

/end thread

And how did that happen

Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:36:01 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:29:35 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

It's already been done.

Look it up.

Explain it to me.

Go look it up, or is that too hard for you?
Do you require an additional 30 years to use the search functionality on this forum and find it?

Sorry, I'm not going to do your homework for you. I can tell you this: the very same challenge was issued: to explain in one's own words the shift from assexual to sexual reproduction. Challenge was accepted and met.

Again, do you want to guess what the creationists who say they've spent 30 years studying Evolution - but , who, curiously, can't even remember the proper scientific terminology - had to say?

A boisterous silence.

You be a good sport and dig that thread.
I look forward to reading your objections, given that you've spent 3 decades studying Darwinian evolution. You should be able to come back fiercely.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:36:19 PM

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

It's already been done.

Look it up.

so you still don't have anything of your own, you accept what this man has written on faith, I think your faith in your chosen religion is admirable, though very misguided..
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:37:59 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:33:08 PM, janesix wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:20:35 PM, graceofgod wrote:

It won't take forever. It is happening already. Such biological laws as scaling have already been figured out.

https://www.youtube.com...

it won't take forever, well that narrows it down and on who's word are you basing your belief..?
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:38:39 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:36:19 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

It's already been done.

Look it up.

so you still don't have anything of your own, you accept what this man has written on faith, I think your faith in your chosen religion is admirable, though very misguided..

You can't even take a hint.
Got it.

Go read book on Evolution.
Will donate, if you can't afford one.
Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:39:08 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:22:37 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
David Berlinski, molecular biologist and not a creationist, says the darwinian theory of evution isn't even worth being called a scientific theory.

So what? So you can find someone, somewhere somewhen, who agreed with you. Big deal.

You still have to cope with the scientific consensus, which refutes you.

This religious custom of arguing by scrabbling about in whatever writings they can dig up is ludicrous. I suppose it comes of spending so much time with some old book, instead of with reality.
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:41:06 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:38:39 PM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:36:19 PM, graceofgod wrote:

Go read a book.

Poor you.

Yup.
You guessed right.

It's already been done.

Look it up.

You can't even take a hint.
Got it.

Go read book on Evolution.
Will donate, if you can't afford one.

derr and why should I accept what someone says in a book as fact. I do not have your faith in what they say, why should I have, what makes you so sure what they say is correct..
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:41:33 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:39:08 PM, Looncall wrote:

So what? So you can find someone, somewhere somewhen, who agreed with you. Big deal.

This religious custom of arguing by scrabbling about in whatever writings they can dig up is ludicrous. I suppose it comes of spending so much time with some old book, instead of with reality.

Show me a change in kind.

Looncall
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 9:44:04 PM
At 4/20/2016 9:41:33 PM, brontoraptor wrote:
At 4/20/2016 9:39:08 PM, Looncall wrote:

Show me a change in kind.

What's a kind?
The metaphysicist has no laboratory.