Jump to topic:

Atheists please...

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 4:42:51 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
why u r wasting your time arguing there is a God or not as foremost reason religions r false... truly no one can say it 100% true/false and its logical to assume there is a God for some reasons... but why not focus on the religions weakest points instead? like credibility of the scripture's preservation which christians always fail to apply it for their bible so stupid... or scientific approach like human evolution which contradicts what written in the quran or bible...

i know some muslims trying to reconcile human evolution and Quranic verses for example where it says "all creatures created from water" or "God causes u to change in stages"... u know stuff like that u can reconcile with evolution, but u have also the story of Adam and Eve like the bible... i truly believe ppl who say its only a "metaphor" just kidding themselves...

and one more thing if u arguing about morality its sounds stupid... u can justify anything by "logic" of everybody... discuss ppl
Never fart near dog
Casten
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2016 6:22:11 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I never debate God from an evidentiary perspective if I can help it. It's much more interesting to discuss the emotional meaning people get from God, or religion's impact on our social behavior, or interpretations of scripture, or different people's answers to the big existential questions.