Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 4:40:11 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/23/2016 4:37:19 AM, matt8800 wrote:
This question is specifically to Christians:

If you had been born in Pakistan, would you have been a Muslim?

Probably, at least until I have grown older to hold my own beliefs. I do not think I would have ever been exposed to Christianity or the world or the values I currently hold with the lack of perspective or freedom i would have
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:53:47 AM

I will answer this bc i am Persian/Azery. I was born in Iran and have been in America since i was 2yrs/1.5yrs. I am American. Anyways, what if i stayed in Iran? A lot of friends/family have asked me this. Well, i have grown up in a Christian nation and i still denounce the religion. I also denounce the Islamic religion. Why? Bc i have enough logic to know they are just writings by humans. I personally don't think it would matter if i was born there or here... i will be me.

Now... I have a mixed family (white and white [according to polls they consider middle eastern white lol]). I have both very devote Christians and Muslim family members. Yet, i have been changing them with every discussion. I am Atheist Agnostic - Spiritual. I put the dash bc there are logical reasons, to me, that i believe in something "unknown." I personally think that is the most honest stance, and i can prove it through my words.

So... Would i have been the same... i can bet you i would have been. But, i know to your question... a lot would have been Muslim. The ones that don't have the capacity to think of a "spiritual" platform for themselves. They could change, if they believe one more over the other... but, a lot are just indoctrinated, not into the religion per se, but into the label. I bet 90% of any theist has never even studied or read their text. (It's funny since this is the last word of God to be saved from eternal torment). They just follow the leader... as a child would sing.

That is the truth of religion. That is the truth of Trump... We have a lot of low capacity beings that like to be told what to believe or do. Yet, think of a world without them... who would be proud to make you a taco?

At its core, this question is a fallacy though... you don't know the answers, and the person reading doesn't either. Why? Bc that isn't what has happened in their life... or that is not who they are... so any speculation will be bias.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 2:44:45 PM
At 4/23/2016 5:53:47 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I will answer this bc i am Persian/Azery. I was born in Iran and have been in America since i was 2yrs/1.5yrs. I am American. Anyways, what if i stayed in Iran? A lot of friends/family have asked me this. Well, i have grown up in a Christian nation and i still denounce the religion. I also denounce the Islamic religion. Why? Bc i have enough logic to know they are just writings by humans. I personally don't think it would matter if i was born there or here... i will be me.

Now... I have a mixed family (white and white [according to polls they consider middle eastern white lol]). I have both very devote Christians and Muslim family members. Yet, i have been changing them with every discussion. I am Atheist Agnostic - Spiritual. I put the dash bc there are logical reasons, to me, that i believe in something "unknown." I personally think that is the most honest stance, and i can prove it through my words.

So... Would i have been the same... i can bet you i would have been. But, i know to your question... a lot would have been Muslim. The ones that don't have the capacity to think of a "spiritual" platform for themselves. They could change, if they believe one more over the other... but, a lot are just indoctrinated, not into the religion per se, but into the label. I bet 90% of any theist has never even studied or read their text. (It's funny since this is the last word of God to be saved from eternal torment). They just follow the leader... as a child would sing.

That is the truth of religion. That is the truth of Trump... We have a lot of low capacity beings that like to be told what to believe or do. Yet, think of a world without them... who would be proud to make you a taco?

At its core, this question is a fallacy though... you don't know the answers, and the person reading doesn't either. Why? Bc that isn't what has happened in their life... or that is not who they are... so any speculation will be bias.

I agree with most of what you said except I don't agree that the answer is difficult to know. In Afghanistan, 99.8% of the population identifies with being Muslim. In Puerto Rico, 97% of the population is Christian. The statistics show quite clearly what is most likely to happen if one is born in each country. For one to think that they would still be a Christian if born in Afghanistan or a Muslim if born in Puerto Rico is a fallacy.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 2:46:39 PM
At 4/23/2016 4:40:11 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

Probably, at least until I have grown older to hold my own beliefs. I do not think I would have ever been exposed to Christianity or the world or the values I currently hold with the lack of perspective or freedom i would have

How much time have you invested into studying the Quran and Bhagavad Gita?
Sam7411
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:02:40 PM
At 4/23/2016 2:46:39 PM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 4:40:11 AM, Sam7411 wrote:

How much time have you invested into studying the Quran and Bhagavad Gita?

I think you are looking at this from the wrong goal point or perspective. Yes, I have read and studied and learned about other religions through my classes in school. But, as an American and a military brat, I have gain multiple experience through the media, online, traveling across the world, reflecting on history etc., to have the full capability to determine what I believe in.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 12:38:28 AM
At 4/23/2016 2:44:45 PM, matt8800 wrote:

I agree with most of what you said except I don't agree that the answer is difficult to know. In Afghanistan, 99.8% of the population identifies with being Muslim. In Puerto Rico, 97% of the population is Christian. The statistics show quite clearly what is most likely to happen if one is born in each country. For one to think that they would still be a Christian if born in Afghanistan or a Muslim if born in Puerto Rico is a fallacy.

What i really mean is the "speculation" would be bias. You have a point, and i agree with it... but, no one would really know "for sure" what it would be like. But, going off your numbers, it would be a fair bet to make they would be what the numbers point towards. However, you have someone like me... i am pretty sure i would have still ended up secular - just not 100% sure.
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 12:49:52 AM
At 4/24/2016 12:38:28 AM, Outplayz wrote:

What i really mean is the "speculation" would be bias. You have a point, and i agree with it... but, no one would really know "for sure" what it would be like. But, going off your numbers, it would be a fair bet to make they would be what the numbers point towards. However, you have someone like me... i am pretty sure i would have still ended up secular - just not 100% sure.

I agree that secular people would probably end up secular no matter where they are because they are independent thinkers. Religious people; however, would overwhelmingly adopt the religion of their family and the region.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 1:00:07 AM
At 4/24/2016 12:49:52 AM, matt8800 wrote:
At 4/24/2016 12:38:28 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I agree that secular people would probably end up secular no matter where they are because they are independent thinkers. Religious people; however, would overwhelmingly adopt the religion of their family and the region.

I agree. Religion is just a label to its region... it's pathetic.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 7:28:24 PM

I will answer this bc i am Persian/Azery.
Salam from an Iranian. :)
Azary bro,..
Esmet chiye ?

I was born in Iran and have been in America since i was 2yrs/1.5yrs. I am American.
You are an American?!!!!!!
Anyways, what if i stayed in Iran? A lot of friends/family have asked me this. Well, i have grown up in a Christian nation and i still denounce the religion. I also denounce the Islamic religion. Why? Bc i have enough logic to know they are just writings by humans. I personally don't think it would matter if i was born there or here... i will be me.
Logic?!

Go ahead!
Prove it....

So... Would i have been the same... i can bet you i would have been. But, i know to your question... a lot would have been Muslim. The ones that don't have the capacity to think of a "spiritual" platform for themselves.
Das bardar aziz?!!
Shookhy nakon!!!
Khoshhal misham age moftakhar besham ba jenab ali vared bahs mazhabi besham.

They could change, if they believe one more over the other... but, a lot are just indoctrinated, not into the religion per se, but into the label. I bet 90% of any theist has never even studied or read their text. (It's funny since this is the last word of God to be saved from eternal torment). They just follow the leader... as a child would sing.

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 7:38:22 PM

Turn Pakistan into Iran and ask it again. :)
You find some "yes"s
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 11:30:50 PM
At 4/24/2016 7:28:24 PM, shalal12 wrote:

I will answer this bc i am Persian/Azery.
Salam from an Iranian. :)
Azary bro,..
Esmet chiye ?

I'd rather not say my name, it is a rare name in the U.S. so people will find my personal stuff rather easily if they tried lol. I go by Kam, however. Another thing, i have trouble reading Farsi... took me 15 minutes to figure out what you wrote. No offense at all, just please respond in English if you can.

I was born in Iran and have been in America since i was 2yrs/1.5yrs. I am American.
You are an American?!!!!!!

And proud. But not to offend, i am Persian American.

Anyways, what if i stayed in Iran? A lot of friends/family have asked me this. Well, i have grown up in a Christian nation and i still denounce the religion. I also denounce the Islamic religion. Why? Bc i have enough logic to know they are just writings by humans. I personally don't think it would matter if i was born there or here... i will be me.
Logic?!

Okay, you got me. It isn't only logic that has brought me to where i am. However, i am nevertheless secular (Atheist Agnostic - Spiritual).

Go ahead!
Prove it....

Through my words means through discussion. I would be happy to have this discussion with you if you want. My three main points are: 1) God wouldn't want to be the god people make him/her out to be. 2) Paradise is subjective, therefore, cannot accommodate only one belief. 3) Thought, sentience, intelligence... however you want to fully define human consciousness, first evolved mass-less, mass being its creation to live separate experiences. These are my main premises, so analysis and ask. I would be glad to clarify.

So... Would i have been the same... i can bet you i would have been. But, i know to your question... a lot would have been Muslim. The ones that don't have the capacity to think of a "spiritual" platform for themselves.
Das bardar aziz?!!
Shookhy nakon!!!
Khoshhal misham age moftakhar besham ba jenab ali vared bahs mazhabi besham.

I have the ability of spiritual intelligence. I am confident about it. However, i am also confident Atheists and scientists are right. Of course, not to the level of an absolute truth, rather to a level of "trying" to understand with a clear mind. Free thinkers. This world is a mystery and i would rather paint my own art... some people like to be micro-managed; not me. When i get serious, i truly believe that spirituality is real. However, i define spirituality as a current unknown. This doesn't mean it is transcendent per se. It just means we haven't figured it out yet... we are going to do amazing things if religion doesn't ruin the world.

I am not sure what you are saying in the second part of the long sentence (i'm not religious), but it is nice to meet you!
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 11:51:24 PM

We are all products of our environment. If we believe that the soul incarnates into many lives, then I would have to say that I would have rejected Islam, as I have rejected Christianity and religion in genereal
matt8800
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 12:15:55 AM
At 4/24/2016 11:51:24 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

We are all products of our environment. If we believe that the soul incarnates into many lives, then I would have to say that I would have rejected Islam, as I have rejected Christianity and religion in genereal

I agree. Non-religious people tend to be critical thinkers so geography doesn't impact their beliefs in the same way.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:04:24 PM

Most likely. But the Bible declares God's descendents come from Isaac. That is why were not born in Pakistan. God knew us and had a plan for us before the foundation of the world. Islam is here to try and test our faith and persecute the church as fortold. It is the furnace of affliction told of in the Bible. Ishmael's seed(Islam) have no inheritance and will be slaves as God Himself declared.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

http://youtu.be...
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:05:54 PM
God declared that He remembers our fathers before us. Our fathers belonged to Himand passed down the truth of God as God Himself prescribed.
"What Donald Trump is doing is representing the absolute heartbreak, and anger, and frustration at a government gone mad."

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:18:35 PM
At 4/24/2016 11:30:50 PM, Outplayz wrote:

Why are you proud of being among the nation which have raped 10,000 women in Vietnam?
Or have killed thousands of innocents in Japan?
Or supports dark Arabic kingdoms?
Or steals the money and property of Iranians from banks?
I'm not sure what you mean by "Persian" and "Persian American"?!

Go ahead!
Prove it....

Through my words means through discussion. I would be happy to have this discussion with you if you want. My three main points are:

1) God wouldn't want to be the god people make him/her out to be.
Before any response, I ask you to clarify this and explain more, please.

2) Paradise is subjective, therefore, cannot accommodate only one belief.

3) Thought, sentience, intelligence... however you want to fully define human consciousness, first evolved mass-less, mass being its creation to live separate experiences. These are my main premises, so analysis and ask. I would be glad to clarify.
Seems to be an interesting discussion with an Iranian-American guy. Ok bro, I come out from religious shield and reset my brain so that we can both have the same perspective from outside to Islam.
It's really amazing that you talk about "science", "thought" and...
Read and think about these verses and provide me with all probable scientific points you can mention out of these verses. Show me the power of your thought!!!!

"And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander." (Quran 51:47)
"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?" (Quran 21:30)

I have the ability of spiritual intelligence. I am confident about it. However, i am also confident Atheists and scientists are right. Of course, not to the level of an absolute truth, rather to a level of "trying" to understand with a clear mind. Free thinkers. This world is a mystery and i would rather paint my own art... some people like to be micro-managed; not me. When i get serious, i truly believe that spirituality is real. However, i define spirituality as a current unknown. This doesn't mean it is transcendent per se. It just means we haven't figured it out yet... we are going to do amazing things if religion doesn't ruin the world.
Religion is to make the world not to ruin.

I am not sure what you are saying in the second part of the long sentence (i'm not religious), but it is nice to meet you!
Nice to meet you too.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:28:00 PM
At 4/25/2016 7:04:24 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

Most likely. But the Bible declares God's descendents come from Isaac. That is why were not born in Pakistan. God knew us and had a plan for us before the foundation of the world. Islam is here to try and test our faith and persecute the church as fortold. It is the furnace of affliction told of in the Bible. Ishmael's seed(Islam) have no inheritance and will be slaves as God Himself declared.

God said to Abraham through his seed would multiple nations be blessed. ishmael was the first born of Abrahams seed.. The covenant was taken away from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael because He was displeased with Israel.
It was the Jews that were made slaves in Egypt and even in their own country by the Romans. They were scattered across Europe and persecuted for over a1000 years. The Christians never received a covenant because Jesus was crucified before he could offer one.

Any chance of Christians doing well has been dashed by the Jehovah's Witnesses who believe the Christians got everything wrong. So according to the JW they are the real Christians which simply means there are only 7.86 million true Christians in the world . Now compare that to 1.6 billion Muslims.

To those misguided Christians, you can still be saved by converting to Islam. The Jehovah's Witnesses can only save 144,000 the rest remain on earth. Islam opens paradise to all Muslims.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:06:03 PM
At 4/25/2016 7:28:00 PM, Harikrish wrote:

God said to Abraham through his seed would multiple nations be blessed. ishmael was the first born of Abrahams seed.. The covenant was taken away from the children of Israel and given to the descendants of Ishmael because He was displeased with Israel.
It was the Jews that were made slaves in Egypt and even in their own country by the Romans. They were scattered across Europe and persecuted for over a1000 years. The Christians never received a covenant because Jesus was crucified before he could offer one.

Any chance of Christians doing well has been dashed by the Jehovah's Witnesses who believe the Christians got everything wrong. So according to the JW they are the real Christians which simply means there are only 7.86 million true Christians in the world . Now compare that to 1.6 billion Muslims.

To those misguided Christians, you can still be saved by converting to Islam. The Jehovah's Witnesses can only save 144,000 the rest remain on earth. Islam opens paradise to all Muslims.

The words of the self appointed DDO christian champion.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 9:29:52 PM
At 4/25/2016 9:06:03 PM, desmac wrote:

Here is the link to the nomination.

Harikrish for Christian Champion
http://www.debate.org...
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:11:23 AM
At 4/25/2016 7:18:35 PM, shalal12 wrote:

Why are you proud of being among the nation which have raped 10,000 women in Vietnam?

I never said i am proud of any of what you mentioned. I am proud to be in a country of free thinkers. I am proud that i have rights. I am proud that we have freedom. Now, don't go and point out all the negatives that "can" be associated with what i just said, bc that isn't how i think or look at it... i am optimistic not pessimistic. I love that i can wake up, look at the sky and feel like a god. Period. And i think it is humanities duty to give this feeling to everyone. If it is through violence - then so be it.

God is a separate force and willingly. Think of human evolution, but mass-less, "invisible." I believe intelligence has been evolving for an unfathomable amount of time. I believe mass (mortal) is to live experiences. If you are an immortal intelligence, and have the power to manifest as mortal to live different experiences, you would. You wouldn't want to stay in one scenario forever. Now, i know i am generalizing with some of those statements... but, i would bet my soul on its accuracy. Now, "god" was the very first "something" that became self aware. Just like humans evolved from lower level human beings. So you can say god is the most primitive "source." This source i am talking about is basically intelligence, sentience, consciousness, imagination, creativity... so on. However, not one source has all of that completely. God being the first "source" it was actually pretty primitive. But since this source is immortal, that would make this "god" source the most primitive and the most evolved. It is the past that will continue forever into the future. Now, forever is an intimidating word in regards to an immortal source. On top of that, imagine "god" being intelligent, knew everything that is created is a figment of its imagination... Although, to a point it was, i believe as soon as it became aware of the problem of one... it allowed many. So, we are all "gods" to our own capacity. Capacity - meaning... artist, loner, goth, comedian, creator, etc... i believe we are just as diverse in our source state as we are here. I think we are all eternally free to be whatever we want or have the capacity to be. I am bouncing around my thoughts bc i am not sure which part you will find relevant to the question on your mind... so break it up and ask me to clarify. I will try my best to explain everything clearly, however, this is a life's philosophy.

Well, to me paradise is living in a reality like "soul eater." I will one day attend the death weapon meister academy and taste a witches soul. Would you like to join?

https://www.youtube.com...

Don't go jumping to any conclusions, i may seem like a child, but there is a method to all my madness.

So, you may or may not want to join me. That doesn't matter. What matters is that a reality such as "soul eater" needs its characters. The universe "paradise" holds a countless number of characters. There is a position for everyone. Therefore, a world such as what i have presented is possible as a paradise. The trick is that i can escape it, bc death is also a thing in the SE reality. I may want to live every character, and can... bc i will die to my source. My source will pick another life, forever... but, it will always be me. Immortality being the "rest" period - preparation period. Mortality being what it is, living, experiencing, fighting, struggling. As you can see, one paradise can't hold my idea of paradise - maybe it can if i am the one defining it correctly.

3) Thought, sentience, intelligence... however you want to fully define human consciousness, first evolved mass-less, mass being its creation to live separate experiences. These are my main premises, so analysis and ask. I would be glad to clarify.
Seems to be an interesting discussion with an Iranian-American guy. Ok bro, I come out from religious shield and reset my brain so that we can both have the same perspective from outside to Islam.
Read and think about these verses and provide me with all probable scientific points you can mention out of these verses. Show me the power of your thought!!!!

"And the heaven We created with might, and indeed We are (its) expander." (Quran 51:47)

This fits into what i mean about an immortal source expanding. It became self aware and is fighting endlessly to expand. What stands out to me is "we." Take it in my metaphysical hypothesis, we are free immortals, we all work together to make as many "paradises" as possible. This rock is one of them... it could have even been my idea... i just hope someone else has a better idea. I am optimistic from the beauty i see born from the human mind.

"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, then We separated them, and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?" (Quran 21:30)

Yes. We all use to be immortal, however we separated. Once you are aware enough to understand "mortality" it doesn't fade. Remember, my source theory is just us unbound by matter. This means everything thought becomes real - exists, is born. There may be a process to it, but i believe that is how it is. You can think of mortality like technology to us now. We didn't have it, but now that we do... we fight to keep it and go forward. When immortal sources figured out mortality, they fight and expand it. I like the part about the water - that hints at evolution. Born from darkness, born from the stillness and darkness of the ocean - while the siren sings my name to join a world of imagination.

Spirituality makes the world. Coming together makes the world. Not a label, not a group. Why can't you stop saying you are Muslim? Why are you so afraid of your "god"? You just might be that type of person, but i am not. I know i will make fun of, joke, punch, ignore, love, hate, my god... and it is totally fine with that. Although, i am my own god, i will assume there is another source... i would treat it the same as i treat anyone i love. Like i said, it would be a curse to be the "one" god. Logically, any sentience such as a "god" would figure out the advantages of being multiple... to give free will to us in our immortal state to be separate... god wants to live too. It can be here or in my SE world reality fighting.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 8:17:33 AM
At 4/25/2016 9:29:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Which clearly shows who nominated you.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:04:30 PM
At 4/26/2016 8:17:33 AM, desmac wrote:

You were proven wrong. I got the vote. Lol!!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:07:10 PM
At 4/26/2016 2:04:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You did indeed get the vote. Singular.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2016 2:48:46 PM
At 4/26/2016 2:07:10 PM, desmac wrote:
At 4/26/2016 2:04:30 PM, Harikrish wrote:

You did indeed get the vote. Singular.

It appears only the atheists are bothered by the nomination of a Christian champion. Even monkey believers like you know what to fear.
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:13:07 PM
At 4/26/2016 2:11:23 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I never said i am proud of any of what you mentioned. I am proud to be in a country of free thinkers. I am proud that i have rights.
There exist so many evil thinkers among those free thinkers. Hence, there is nothing to be proud of. And of course, there are so many civilized people.
I am proud that we have freedom. Now, don't go and point out all the negatives that "can" be associated with what i just said, bc that isn't how i think or look at it... i am optimistic not pessimistic.
It's also so nice that you are optimist and full of energy, it can easily be detected from a long distance. However, being optimist doesn't change any thing about USA and its barbaric and anti-human actions.
I love that i can wake up, look at the sky and feel like a god. Period. And i think it is humanities duty to give this feeling to everyone.
Confirmed.
If it is through violence - then so be it.
No one can preach freedom and good feelings by violence!

God is a separate force and willingly. Think of human evolution, but mass-less, "invisible." I believe intelligence has been evolving for an unfathomable amount of time. I believe mass (mortal) is to live experiences. If you are an immortal intelligence, and have the power to manifest as mortal to live different experiences, you would. You wouldn't want to stay in one scenario forever. Now, i know i am generalizing with some of those statements... but, i would bet my soul on its accuracy. Now, "god" was the very first "something" that became self aware. Just like humans evolved from lower level human beings. So you can say god is the most primitive "source." This source i am talking about is basically intelligence, sentience, consciousness, imagination, creativity... so on. However, not one source has all of that completely. God being the first "source" it was actually pretty primitive. But since this source is immortal, that would make this "god" source the most primitive and the most evolved. It is the past that will continue forever into the future. Now, forever is an intimidating word in regards to an immortal source. On top of that, imagine "god" being intelligent, knew everything that is created is a figment of its imagination... Although, to a point it was, i believe as soon as it became aware of the problem of one... it allowed many. So, we are all "gods" to our own capacity. Capacity - meaning... artist, loner, goth, comedian, creator, etc... i believe we are just as diverse in our source state as we are here. I think we are all eternally free to be whatever we want or have the capacity to be. I am bouncing around my thoughts bc i am not sure which part you will find relevant to the question on your mind... so break it up and ask me to clarify. I will try my best to explain everything clearly, however, this is a life's philosophy.

Well, to me paradise is living in a reality like "soul eater." I will one day attend the death weapon meister academy and taste a witches soul. Would you like to join?

https://www.youtube.com...
With full respect and to be frank, your sayings are like colored eggs with void inside. They seem beautiful to people while they have no logical bases.

Don't go jumping to any conclusions, i may seem like a child, but there is a method to all my madness.

So, you may or may not want to join me. That doesn't matter. What matters is that a reality such as "soul eater" needs its characters. The universe "paradise" holds a countless number of characters. There is a position for everyone. Therefore, a world such as what i have presented is possible as a paradise. The trick is that i can escape it, bc death is also a thing in the SE reality. I may want to live every character, and can... bc i will die to my source. My source will pick another life, forever... but, it will always be me. Immortality being the "rest" period - preparation period. Mortality being what it is, living, experiencing, fighting, struggling. As you can see, one paradise can't hold my idea of paradise - maybe it can if i am the one defining it correctly.
Dear Persian American bro, you ARE in illusion. You have no proof for your sayings. You cannot ignore history or holy books unless you do a comprehensive and academic research. Not through webpages but through top and original books.
God has created us and we will come back to Him.
We will not be God unless we join Him. And no one can join Him unless she/he loves Him.
If "I wanna be God" means "You wanna do any thing you want", I should tell you that it has nothing to do with being God.
No matter how you disobey God or you hate God, He is the great creator who loves His creatures. And make sure you cannot escape Him. He is the owner of the world and He is every where watching you. Dont doubt this, if you disobey Him, He will punish His beloved to make you come back toward Him.
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:15:22 PM

I would then be born from the seed of Ishmael as is spoken against in the Bible. But one can always accept Christ, as many, many Moslems have.

shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:23:09 PM
At 4/26/2016 2:11:23 AM, Outplayz wrote:

This fits into what i mean about an immortal source expanding. It became self aware and is fighting endlessly to expand. What stands out to me is "we." Take it in my metaphysical hypothesis, we are free immortals, we all work together to make as many "paradises" as possible. This rock is one of them... it could have even been my idea... i just hope someone else has a better idea. I am optimistic from the beauty i see born from the human mind.

Yes. We all use to be immortal, however we separated. Once you are aware enough to understand "mortality" it doesn't fade. Remember, my source theory is just us unbound by matter. This means everything thought becomes real - exists, is born. There may be a process to it, but i believe that is how it is. You can think of mortality like technology to us now. We didn't have it, but now that we do... we fight to keep it and go forward. When immortal sources figured out mortality, they fight and expand it. I like the part about the water - that hints at evolution. Born from darkness, born from the stillness and darkness of the ocean - while the siren sings my name to join a world of imagination.

Spirituality makes the world. Coming together makes the world. Not a label, not a group. Why can't you stop saying you are Muslim? Why are you so afraid of your "god"? You just might be that type of person, but i am not. I know i will make fun of, joke, punch, ignore, love, hate, my god... and it is totally fine with that. Although, i am my own god, i will assume there is another source... i would treat it the same as i treat anyone i love. Like i said, it would be a curse to be the "one" god. Logically, any sentience such as a "god" would figure out the advantages of being multiple... to give free will to us in our immortal state to be separate... god wants to live too. It can be here or in my SE world reality fighting.

!!!!!!!!" Thought, sentience, intelligence"!!!!!!!!
Your third reason was based on thought, sentience and intelligence!!!!
I didnt see you talk based on science or thought!!!!
Please, could I ask you not to talk about science or thought any more?
You can provide many void reasons to ignore Quran but make sure, make sure, make sure you CANNOT reject it by "science"!
Those verses are talking about many scientific points which your brain even cannot imagine of.They reveal the theories which were pointed out with great scientists.
Come on boy! Period!
shalal12
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:25:12 PM
At 4/28/2016 5:15:22 PM, brontoraptor wrote:

I would then be born from the seed of Ishmael as is spoken against in the Bible. But one can always accept Christ, as many, many Moslems have.

Which bible?! The distorted and human edited bible or the original bible?
huh!
brontoraptor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2016 5:27:12 PM

And yes because Islam spreads like a parasite through silent jihad, the intimidation and threat of death to nonmuslims, and by conquest, just as was said it would in the book of Revelation.