Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

I prove crucifixion. no excuse, convert now!

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 3:50:45 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

Now, no person can have any excuse, go and convert now.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
missmedic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 4:16:45 PM
At 4/23/2016 3:50:45 PM, Artur wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified. Now I am going to explain his greatness with one example, which in no way will leave you a room to have a doubt. I am going to demonstrate you how greatly Jesus loved us, how great would it be if this was true.

Imagine a government, USA for example. There are lots of criminals in it, person who raped a girl, person who killed lots, a radical muslim who terrorised people, a christian who raped boys, a man who robbed a bank, a man who burgled somebody and so on. They all need to be sentenced so that the justice can find its way. As a result, the head of Jurisdiction made a plan which can save all that criminals from being sentenced to jail. Head of jurisdiction found somebody who will be saviour to all, who will be penalised instead of all. All the thing that needs to be done is to accept the one set by jurisdiction as his saviour. If you are criminal(everybody is, because all of us born as criminal because we live in a world full of crimes. At the time we were born, we became criminal) all you need to do in order to be free is: to accept that person.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent. Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

And that is what God of the bible did. Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

Jurisdiction so loved the citizens that it gave his only member, who ever accepted him will be praised, who ever did not will be penalised.

So, now you got how Great Jesus and the plan of the god of the bible, you have to convert now. It has been demonstrated, proven. So, compare it to the love of jurisdiction, how great plan was that, the same done by god. Convert now.

Gods don't die , at least not for long. how is it morally responsible to punish one person for the crimes of an other? The offspring of Adam and Eve, and Jesus for us.
God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 4:34:32 PM
Gods don't die , at least not for long. how is it morally responsible to punish one person for the crimes of an other? The offspring of Adam and Eve, and Jesus for us.
God sacrificed himself to himself to save us from himself?
since jurisdirions so loves its citizens, it is morally responsible to punish one for the crimes of others.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:17:07 PM
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified.

Artur, let us imagine you could prove that an idealistic, compassionate and decent individual with a sense of the common worth of humanity was crucified for the crime of making trouble for a clerical orthodoxy, and then returned from the dead. (I believe none of that, but suppose you could.)

Yet that in itself still does not warrant:
1) Belief in a morally ordered universe or a single, supreme, benign creator;
2) Belief in sin, redemption or salvation;
3) Belief in heaven, the desire to enter heaven, or belief in hell;
4) Acceptance of Christian canon or traditions;
5) Worship of the martyr so slaughtered, or of some ill-defined and apparently unlaudable Christian deity; or
6) The subordination of thought or conscience to Christian traditions or to the reverence of Christian clergy.

All these outcomes need better argument and evidence than arm-waving at a wondrous occurrence, Artur.

Now, in fairness, you have not proved the event you said you would. But even if you did, it doesn't warrant a conversion to Christianity.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:20:37 PM
At 4/23/2016 5:17:07 PM, RuvDraba wrote:
There are so many non-christians that try to mock Jesus and the reason why he was crucified.

Artur, let us imagine you could prove that an idealistic, compassionate and decent individual with a sense of the common worth of humanity was crucified for the crime of making trouble for a clerical orthodoxy, and then returned from the dead. (I believe none of that, but suppose you could.)

5) Worship of the martyr so slaughtered, or of some ill-defined and apparently unlaudable Christian deity; or
6) The subordination of thought or conscience to Christian traditions or to the reverence of Christian clergy.

All these outcomes need better argument and evidence than arm-waving at a wondrous occurrence, Artur.

Now, in fairness, you have not proved the event you said you would. But even if you did, it doesn't warrant a conversion to Christianity.

oh my god. I now realised. the title was to be "I explain crucifixion. no excuse, convert now" I do not know how and why I wrote I prove. I apologise. if moderators can amend it, I kindly ask then to do.

crucifixion is explained, convert now
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:22:52 PM

Eh... I call Poe, though I am leaning more toward satire.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:22:53 PM
At 4/23/2016 5:20:37 PM, Artur wrote:

oh my god. I now realised. the title was to be "I explain crucifixion. no excuse, convert now" I do not know how and why I wrote I prove. I apologise. if moderators can amend it, I kindly ask then to do.

I like your sense of humour. :)

So if the story you could not prove can also be explained in other, less impressive ways, will you deconvert now? :D
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 5:27:44 PM

The problem with that is the responsibility of the crimes committed by those who then just shift that responsibility over to a third party, thus the learn nothing and will most likely continue to commit crimes as they have been exonerated without justice being served.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent.

It is entirely irrational, illogical and ignorant to allow criminals to not take the responsibility of their crimes.

Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

That is entirely absurd and will lead to a world where criminals have no reason to stop committing crimes.

And that is what God of the bible did.

And, that's why prisons are full of Christians.

Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

How utterly barbaric.

Don't you mean, go ahead and commit crimes?

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:02:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com... The Greater the Sin the Greater the Redemption lol jimmy swaggart's philosophy:D
Never fart near dog
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:06:27 PM

Convert now, or else....?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:32:21 PM

admit you are an ignorant, narrow minded who does not accept the truth even though it is explained, proven to be the clearest, most rational, 100% percent correct, logical, absolute truth.

even though you do not admit, we know you know you are that.
Athomos
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:38:14 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:32:21 PM, Artur wrote:

admit you are an ignorant, narrow minded who does not accept the truth even though it is explained, proven to be the clearest, most rational, 100% percent correct, logical, absolute truth.

Tthat might possibly be a Freudian slip and you're talking about yourself.
I pity you.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:40:32 PM
At 4/23/2016 5:27:44 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

The problem with that is the responsibility of the crimes committed by those who then just shift that responsibility over to a third party, thus the learn nothing and will most likely continue to commit crimes as they have been exonerated without justice being served.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised. What a great love. This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent.

It is entirely irrational, illogical and ignorant to allow criminals to not take the responsibility of their crimes.

Any person of intelligence would realise how jurisdiction loves him/her. What greatness Jurisdiction did for him/her. After that, all criminals gets free payment from government which will never end. You will be given salary, money and comfort just because you committed a crime and then accepted the savior.

That is entirely absurd and will lead to a world where criminals have no reason to stop committing crimes.
if you cant find a reason to stop commiting crimes after the greatness like Crucifixion, that is your problem. dont blame Jesus for the crimes you or other people do.

if jurisdiction did as explained in the example, there would be no prison, let alone ones full of christians. it is a shame that governments do not do it. if it was done we would not need prisons.

Imagine Hitler, he was one who believed in crucifixion, god so loves the world that he died for the sins of people. God so loved Hitler that he died for the sins of Hitler. Hitler massacred so many people, so, god died for that massacres, to be atonoment, replace of that millions. How Great that God is.

How utterly barbaric.
you cant call someone barbarian who helps others while he/she is about to burn eternally. God did it when Hitler was about to burn, then how can helping someone be barbaric? let alone utterly barbaric

you cant have excuse, it is demostrated to be 100% correct and clear, totally rational and logical. any person of intelligence can realise how great Jesus,Trinity are regarding the crucifixion.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:41:24 PM

So you ( believed ) you wrote the title. crucifixion is explained, convert now.
But you then realise you did it wrong.
Interesting.
This thing you call belief can sometimes be wrong hey?
And that's something you did yourself. You created a false belief.
And now you try to get us to believe in a belief, like you do . But you go further ,
You live your hole life according to a belief that you believe in. With out of this world never seen by no man before factors.
If you went over your post and seen somthing that was not right out of place, you would of changed it hey?
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:43:59 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:38:14 PM, Athomos wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:32:21 PM, Artur wrote:

Tthat might possibly be a Freudian slip and you're talking about yourself.
I pity you.
no, I do not ignore something that is explained and proven to be 100% true, rational, logical and absolute truth.

I even explain and propgate such truth, let alona ignoring. then how can you deduce "Artur is talking about Artur"?
I pity you, you are denier and ignorant.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:47:50 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:41:24 PM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:

So you ( believed ) you wrote the title. crucifixion is explained, convert now.
But you then realise you did it wrong.
Interesting.
This thing you call belief can sometimes be wrong hey?
And that's something you did yourself. You created a false belief.
And now you try to get us to believe in a belief, like you do . But you go further ,
You live your hole life according to a belief that you believe in. With out of this world never seen by no man before factors.
If you went over your post and seen somthing that was not right out of place, you would of changed it hey?
do no focus on me, do not talk about my errors.
I am ordinary person who is trying to explain the most obvious, 100 percent true, logical and rational thing to people who are either ignorant or owner of low IQ who fails to understand the example I explained.

focus on crucifixion, I might have made a mistake but it does not negate how great the plan of Trinity is.
convert now
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:53:26 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:40:32 PM, Artur wrote:

if you cant find a reason to stop commiting crimes after the greatness like Crucifixion, that is your problem. dont blame Jesus for the crimes you or other people do.

I'm not blaming Jesus, I'm blaming your absurd and failed explanation for committing crimes.

if jurisdiction did as explained in the example, there would be no prison, let alone ones full of christians. it is a shame that governments do not do it. if it was done we would not need prisons.

How utterly barbaric.
you cant call someone barbarian who helps others while he/she is about to burn eternally. God did it when Hitler was about to burn, then how can helping someone be barbaric? let alone utterly barbaric

It is your ridiculous explanation and justification that is barbaric.

you cant have excuse, it is demostrated to be 100% correct and clear, totally rational and logical. any person of intelligence can realise how great Jesus,Trinity are regarding the crucifixion.

Clearly, you are also confused as to what constitutes rational, logical and intelligent explanations.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:55:37 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:02:50 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com... The Greater the Sin the Greater the Redemption lol jimmy swaggart's philosophy:D
I have just checked your profile and it says you are muslim.

you did not convert yet even after it has been demonstrated? if you still did not understand and convert you are either ignorant denier or owner of IQ which is not e enough to realise the basic, most obvious things.

any person who did not understand after my explanation is one of those two.
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 6:59:25 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:53:26 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:40:32 PM, Artur wrote:

I'm not blaming Jesus, I'm blaming your absurd and failed explanation for committing crimes.
stop making excuses,convert instead. I do not have explanation for crimes and I never had.

How utterly barbaric.

It is your ridiculous explanation and justification that is barbaric.
no,that is not ridiculous. that is 100 percent rational, logical and true. if you see truth as something ridiculous you cant understand what I am talking about.

Clearly, you are also confused as to what constitutes rational, logical and intelligent explanations.
no, not confused.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2016 7:11:54 PM
At 4/23/2016 6:55:37 PM, Artur wrote:

you did not convert yet even after it has been demonstrated? if you still did not understand and convert you are either ignorant denier or owner of IQ which is not e enough to realise the basic, most obvious things.

the second im stupid and i have very low IQ so my parents always wanted to get rid of me but they cant its illegal :D
Never fart near dog
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:16:47 AM
At 4/23/2016 7:11:54 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 4/23/2016 6:55:37 PM, Artur wrote:

the second im stupid and i have very low IQ so my parents always wanted to get rid of me but they cant its illegal :D
no doubt. convert now
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:23:48 AM

That is the dumbest f*cking analogy I have ever heard in my post-born days.

How greatness it is, one man will be sentenced to a short time and after that, all criminals will not be penalised.

No. No that is not great in any sense of the word. You should penalise one innocent man in the place of murders rapists etc. since that would literally tear apart the very meaning of justice.

What a great love.

No..just..no...

This is 100%, absolutely rational, logical and intelligent.

Only to the permanently delusional...

Wow...just...what the f*ck...that is retarded beyond the fabric of reality.

Ohhh. God damnit...Poes law strikes again...

Yup...this is satire....the fact that I didn't get it until the hitler part just shows how believable such stupidity would be in a typical theist post...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
AWSM0055
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:29:28 AM

Artur, I salute you. Best post of 2016, and the satirical prize goes to you, for making the most stupid and retarded post as humanly possible while also keeping it believably like a typical Christian post. May we now take a moment of silence in respect of Poes law...
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:30:26 AM

Imagine
Read no more.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 6:47:03 AM
At 4/24/2016 6:30:26 AM, bulproof wrote:

Imagine
Read no more.
I knew many will ignore since they are afraid of facing the greatness of the purpose of crucifixion
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:00:44 AM
At 4/24/2016 8:49:06 AM, illegalcombat wrote:
You use the word prove, I don't think you know what that word means.
I really do not know why and how I wrote I prove.
in fact, I wanted to write explain. I later realised I wrote I prove. I asked staff to amend it, not done yet.
illegalcombat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:08:33 AM
At 4/24/2016 9:00:44 AM, Artur wrote:
in fact, I wanted to write explain. I later realised I wrote I prove. I asked staff to amend it, not done yet.

Prove that Jesus gets you off the hook, and isn't just some man made story.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:13:45 AM
And you used "proven" in the body of the text.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:29:13 AM
At 4/24/2016 9:13:45 AM, bulproof wrote:
And you used "proven" in the body of the text.
I used that for "the greatness, rationality of the aim of crucifixion is proven".

dont focus on the errors made by me, they do not change or affect the logic behind the crucifixion.