Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What will it be like.

Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 7:51:10 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.

And until that day comes , you will continue to live your life in the " jack n the box state " any second now. Do you ask your god why he must punish you like this.
It's bad enough he gave a adult a kid brain. Your a joke mate , world ring of fire crap.
I swear its beyond comical.
But seriously your only joking hey?
I ask you please read over what you said , do it. Fires , waves, frost, fire , it's coming .
Are you 10 years old. Does your mum know you believe this crap you just wrote.
Unbelievable.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 8:24:31 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show unto his servants, even the things which must shortly come to pass: and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John; who bare witness of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, even of all things that he saw. Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written therein: for the time is at hand. (Rev 1: 1-3)

Thus in the prologue to the apocalyptic vision, before a sign, figure, or symbol was ever introduced, John explains the time frame covered by the vision. That's why one finds the words/phrases "quickly" .... "soon" ... "at hand" ... and "shortly" are peppered throughout the book.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 8:38:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.
hahahahahahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:14:07 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:51:10 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.

And until that day comes , you will continue to live your life in the " jack n the box state " any second now. Do you ask your god why he must punish you like this.
It's bad enough he gave a adult a kid brain. Your a joke mate , world ring of fire crap.
I swear its beyond comical.
But seriously your only joking hey?
I ask you please read over what you said , do it. Fires , waves, frost, fire , it's coming .
Are you 10 years old. Does your mum know you believe this crap you just wrote.
Unbelievable.

ME: I am so pleased you get a laugh out of something as sure as this.

Frosts? Never said a thing about frosts, so you must have been thinking about it, hey?

Its all good in the end result, and you wont be around to say...I wish I had listened. One of the sad things is that people like you, the poofter bull and Komodo mouth might find yourselves under a slab of concrete, and some decent humans will be trying to get you out...What a waste of time that will be.

And just to let you in on a well known secret, the "Ring of Fire" is easily found on the net...If you know how to spell.
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:16:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 9:14:07 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:51:10 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.

And until that day comes , you will continue to live your life in the " jack n the box state " any second now. Do you ask your god why he must punish you like this.
It's bad enough he gave a adult a kid brain. Your a joke mate , world ring of fire crap.
I swear its beyond comical.
But seriously your only joking hey?
I ask you please read over what you said , do it. Fires , waves, frost, fire , it's coming .
Are you 10 years old. Does your mum know you believe this crap you just wrote.
Unbelievable.

ME: I am so pleased you get a laugh out of something as sure as this.

Frosts? Never said a thing about frosts, so you must have been thinking about it, hey?

Its all good in the end result, and you wont be around to say...I wish I had listened. One of the sad things is that people like you, the poofter bull and Komodo mouth might find yourselves under a slab of concrete, and some decent humans will be trying to get you out...What a waste of time that will be.

And just to let you in on a well known secret, the "Ring of Fire" is easily found on the net...If you know how to spell.
Yeah Johnny Cash you numpty.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:30:58 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 9:16:41 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:14:07 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:51:10 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.

And until that day comes , you will continue to live your life in the " jack n the box state " any second now. Do you ask your god why he must punish you like this.
It's bad enough he gave a adult a kid brain. Your a joke mate , world ring of fire crap.
I swear its beyond comical.
But seriously your only joking hey?
I ask you please read over what you said , do it. Fires , waves, frost, fire , it's coming .
Are you 10 years old. Does your mum know you believe this crap you just wrote.
Unbelievable.

ME: I am so pleased you get a laugh out of something as sure as this.

Frosts? Never said a thing about frosts, so you must have been thinking about it, hey?

Its all good in the end result, and you wont be around to say...I wish I had listened. One of the sad things is that people like you, the poofter bull and Komodo mouth might find yourselves under a slab of concrete, and some decent humans will be trying to get you out...What a waste of time that will be.

And just to let you in on a well known secret, the "Ring of Fire" is easily found on the net...If you know how to spell.
Yeah Johnny Cash you numpty.

Or the consequences of a mutton vindaloo.
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:19:50 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

Peter
Seriously man. Read over the post you wrote .
Angels or Jesus attacking, Armageddon , ring of fire. Jesus will warn you.
God's people will be protected.
This is what you wrote, I'm not kidding you.
This has to be a joke hey? I mean you can't possibly think this will happen. Can you ?
Peter?
I took a screen shot of your post. This is a troll post hey ? I know your just stuffing around. You got me. I must admit for a minute there I thought you seriously believed this. Good game
Good game.
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:22:43 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 8:38:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.
hahahahahahaha

ME: Settle down poofie, you don't have to go into your Maniacal Cackle just yet. Just to keep you interested, try this on:: YOU and your sicko mates a under that slab of concrete that fell from the wall of the toilet block near the kindergarten, that you and your woffie friends meet in.

You are squashed to the floor, your entrails a pushing out of your fat gut and you hear the sound of the Vultures, and watch them as they shy away from komodo Mouth, even vultures have some table manners...They come to you and rip holes just big enough to get their heads in to your innards and they feast on your body parts, consuming around four pound or two kilo per mouthful. You die slowly, you linger on until the fire burns you to a small heap of ash to be blown in the wind to eternity.

The Angles of the Winds are standing, now, at the four corners of the earth awaiting their orders. Measured wind gusts so far recorded are at 480kph. This will be just a zephyr compared to the winds that will be used to set a furnace like heat to incinerate the rotting flesh of the rotten evil people that have made this world a misery to live in so far.

So exciting to think about, Hey?
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:33:47 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 10:22:43 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 8:38:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.
hahahahahahaha

ME: Settle down poofie, you don't have to go into your Maniacal Cackle just yet. Just to keep you interested, try this on:: YOU and your sicko mates a under that slab of concrete that fell from the wall of the toilet block near the kindergarten, that you and your woffie friends meet in.

You are squashed to the floor, your entrails a pushing out of your fat gut and you hear the sound of the Vultures, and watch them as they shy away from komodo Mouth, even vultures have some table manners...They come to you and rip holes just big enough to get their heads in to your innards and they feast on your body parts, consuming around four pound or two kilo per mouthful. You die slowly, you linger on until the fire burns you to a small heap of ash to be blown in the wind to eternity.

The Angles of the Winds are standing, now, at the four corners of the earth awaiting their orders. Measured wind gusts so far recorded are at 480kph. This will be just a zephyr compared to the winds that will be used to set a furnace like heat to incinerate the rotting flesh of the rotten evil people that have made this world a misery to live in so far.

So exciting to think about, Hey?
It's no wonder you leave the light on at night, your mother must have been a disgusting piece of work to scare you with stories like that.
They aren't true, just so you know.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Deb-8-A-Bull
Posts: 2,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:48:39 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 10:22:43 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 8:38:19 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.
hahahahahahaha

ME: Settle down poofie, you don't have to go into your Maniacal Cackle just yet. Just to keep you interested, try this on:: YOU and your sicko mates a under that slab of concrete that fell from the wall of the toilet block near the kindergarten, that you and your woffie friends meet in.

You are squashed to the floor, your entrails a pushing out of your fat gut and you hear the sound of the Vultures, and watch them as they shy away from komodo Mouth, even vultures have some table manners...They come to you and rip holes just big enough to get their heads in to your innards and they feast on your body parts, consuming around four pound or two kilo per mouthful. You die slowly, you linger on until the fire burns you to a small heap of ash to be blown in the wind to eternity.

The Angles of the Winds are standing, now, at the four corners of the earth awaiting their orders. Measured wind gusts so far recorded are at 480kph. This will be just a zephyr compared to the winds that will be used to set a furnace like heat to incinerate the rotting flesh of the rotten evil people that have made this world a misery to live in so far.

So exciting to think about, Hey?

Kind of .
I'm a little concerned tho about the comment you make about the world being a misery to live in so far. Is this how you feel
Pete are you OK mate .
Can you please put your mum on the computer. I need to talk with her.
Get her to PM me.
OK Peter I'm going now please get her to contact me mate, cheer up a little . It's going to be OK. Love you buddy.
graceofgod
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:50:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

you mean the angel michael of course, so you mean the angels of the angels behind the trigger... always with the half truths..
graceofgod
Posts: 5,093
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:51:41 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
still looking for the invisible return of the angel michael to the earth in 1914 in scripture, perhaps you could pint it out to everyone..??
tarantula
Posts: 858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 11:11:15 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

What a lot of crazy garbage, for which you have no evidence whatsoever!
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:19:59 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 10:51:41 AM, graceofgod wrote:
still looking for the invisible return of the angel michael to the earth in 1914 in scripture, perhaps you could pint it out to everyone..??

ME: We don't use pints anymore, we use liters, which is only 600ml to the pint. strang
request from a stranger poster.

You think I am mad, your fetish on the the angel of angels is getting you down.
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:22:10 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 10:19:50 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

Peter
Seriously man. Read over the post you wrote .
Angels or Jesus attacking, Armageddon , ring of fire. Jesus will warn you.
God's people will be protected.
This is what you wrote, I'm not kidding you.
This has to be a joke hey? I mean you can't possibly think this will happen. Can you ?
Peter?
I took a screen shot of your post. This is a troll post hey ? I know your just stuffing around. You got me. I must admit for a minute there I thought you seriously believed this. Good game
Good game.

ME: You know nothing of copyright. You have incriminated yourself now!
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:25:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 9:16:41 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:14:07 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:51:10 AM, Deb-8-A-Bull wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:03:50 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 5:23:09 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!
Pull your blankets up, the boogieman is coming. You poor frightened little man.

ME: I thought it would be you. You are trying to make out I would be frightened and it is you that puts this crap up to cover your own fear. You are as thin as a wet tissue paper, your fear permeates every post you scribble in...You poor, disillusioned fat, squat excuse for a man.

I ain't frightened and I ain't little, but now I await your good mate Komodo mouth.

And until that day comes , you will continue to live your life in the " jack n the box state " any second now. Do you ask your god why he must punish you like this.
It's bad enough he gave a adult a kid brain. Your a joke mate , world ring of fire crap.
I swear its beyond comical.
But seriously your only joking hey?
I ask you please read over what you said , do it. Fires , waves, frost, fire , it's coming .
Are you 10 years old. Does your mum know you believe this crap you just wrote.
Unbelievable.

ME: I am so pleased you get a laugh out of something as sure as this.

Frosts? Never said a thing about frosts, so you must have been thinking about it, hey?

Its all good in the end result, and you wont be around to say...I wish I had listened. One of the sad things is that people like you, the poofter bull and Komodo mouth might find yourselves under a slab of concrete, and some decent humans will be trying to get you out...What a waste of time that will be.

And just to let you in on a well known secret, the "Ring of Fire" is easily found on the net...If you know how to spell.
Yeah Johnny Cash you numpty.

ME: When you come out from under the bed, look it up. Maybe there is a little grey matter left in your nut to take it in. to save you the big effort that it would be for you....

The Ring of Fire is an area in the basin of the Pacific Ocean where a large number of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions occur. In a 40,000 km (25,000 mi) horseshoe shape, it is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, and volcanic belts and/or plate movements.
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:27:48 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 11:11:15 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

What a lot of crazy garbage, for which you have no evidence whatsoever!

ME: By the time there is evidence to convince the sorry ones, it will be too late.
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:35:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
What a wonderful reaction: I can see fear in every post. No matter how much you rant and rave you all give yourself away.

You see, what I say is made up from what I think will happen, but the reality is that you all think the same and you are terrified.

"TODAY, mankind faces events of a magnitude never previously experienced. Foretelling this about our day, Jesus warned his followers: "There will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world"s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short.""Matthew 24:21, 22."
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:40:17 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

I feel free to speak my mind which happens to be filled with thoughts from the Voice of God. If you want to learn what's actually going to happen in the future, just ask the Voice of God and he will let you know everything that God has planned for the future.

Here's what happens if you don't listen to the Voice of God or obey any of His commandments;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:39:24 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:35:19 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
What a wonderful reaction: I can see fear in every post. No matter how much you rant and rave you all give yourself away.
Yeah but you see seven headed dragons, so we can discount what you claim to see.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Peternosaint
Posts: 1,166
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:44:08 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:40:17 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

I feel free to speak my mind which happens to be filled with thoughts from the Voice of God. If you want to learn what's actually going to happen in the future, just ask the Voice of God and he will let you know everything that God has planned for the future.

Here's what happens if you don't listen to the Voice of God or obey any of His commandments;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

ME: And this is the good bits. With the amount of prophecies that have been fulfilled in the Bible, the day of Armageddon is one that stands out, and yet to be caused to happen. It is an event that we can pretend wont happen but that will make little difference.

Other prophecies to look out for is the world governments (The United Nations) banning all religion and taking over their assets, money, property the lot...The heavy movers are getting ready to back up to the Vatican bank.

The next will be the collapse of the world governments themselves, all predicted to happen shortly.

Mankind will not be allowed to destroy the earth, as the "earth stands for ever", but if any can, God can destroy the wicked system of things.

Think about it! Do you have hope on any form of world government that can turn the people around to a better future than greed, crime, murder, genocide, mass starvation on poor countries, that are only poor because the governments fill their own pockets with any assets that countries have..

It will be done, God's will will be done.
bulproof
Posts: 25,249
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:46:35 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:44:08 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

It will be done, God's will will be done.
It never has been before, what makes you think he'll start now? LMFAO.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 3:59:22 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 3:44:08 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:40:17 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

I feel free to speak my mind which happens to be filled with thoughts from the Voice of God. If you want to learn what's actually going to happen in the future, just ask the Voice of God and he will let you know everything that God has planned for the future.

Here's what happens if you don't listen to the Voice of God or obey any of His commandments;

Deuteronomy 28
15: "But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments which I command you this day, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.
16: Cursed shall you be in the city, and cursed shall you be in the field.
17: Cursed shall be your basket and your kneading-trough.
18: cursed shall be the fruit of your body, and the fruit of your ground, the increase of your cattle, and the young of your flock.
19: Cursed shall you be when you come in, and cursed shall you be when you go out.
20: "the Lord will send upon you curses, confusion, and frustration, in all that you undertake to do, until you are destroyed and perish quickly, on account of the evil of your doings, because you have forsaken me.
21: The Lord will make the pestilence cleave to you until he has consumed you off the land which you are entering to take possession of it.
22: The Lord will smite you with consumption, and with fever, inflammation, and fiery heat, and with drought, and with blasting, and with mildew; they shall pursue you until you perish.
23: And the heavens over your head shall be brass, and the earth under you shall be iron.
24: The Lord will make the rain of your land powder and dust; from heaven it shall come down upon you until you are destroyed.

ME: And this is the good bits. With the amount of prophecies that have been fulfilled in the Bible, the day of Armageddon is one that stands out, and yet to be caused to happen. It is an event that we can pretend wont happen but that will make little difference.

Other prophecies to look out for is the world governments (The United Nations) banning all religion and taking over their assets, money, property the lot...The heavy movers are getting ready to back up to the Vatican bank.

The next will be the collapse of the world governments themselves, all predicted to happen shortly.

Mankind will not be allowed to destroy the earth, as the "earth stands for ever", but if any can, God can destroy the wicked system of things.

Think about it! Do you have hope on any form of world government that can turn the people around to a better future than greed, crime, murder, genocide, mass starvation on poor countries, that are only poor because the governments fill their own pockets with any assets that countries have..

It will be done, God's will will be done. : :

God's will be done but not at all like you're describing. You are getting information from all those false prophets who stand up behind pulpits in false gods called church buildings. They don't have any idea what the prophecies are about.
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 5:24:54 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

By the same token, you are free to promulgate the nonsense, but the fact that you preach it doesn't make it so. All your preaching might produce, given enough time, is .... infidels.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Posts: 19,787
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 5:27:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:40:17 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

I feel free to speak my mind which happens to be filled with thoughts from the Voice of God. If you want to learn what's actually going to happen in the future, just ask the Voice of God and he will let you know everything that God has planned for the future.

Welcome back, Brad. Are you speaking from earth, or have you been killed off by a shot to the head by those Christians yet? Haven't you exceeded those 1,260 days by a long, long, long shot?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
musicalone
Posts: 163
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 6:21:19 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 5:27:09 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 4/25/2016 1:40:17 AM, musicalone wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

I feel free to speak my mind which happens to be filled with thoughts from the Voice of God. If you want to learn what's actually going to happen in the future, just ask the Voice of God and he will let you know everything that God has planned for the future.

Welcome back, Brad. Are you speaking from earth, or have you been killed off by a shot to the head by those Christians yet? Haven't you exceeded those 1,260 days by a long, long, long shot? : :

Thanks for the welcome, Annanicole. I see you're still stuck on the one issue that I explained about over a year ago. I'm done preaching the gospel on the streets because I know exactly what the Voice of God is now and how our Creator used it to speak His creation into existence and how it's used to send information into the minds of all His created beings. Without the Voice of God, we wouldn't exist at all but our Creator could be alive and well. We simply do not know anything about our Creator except the technology called the Voice of God that He used for His purpose to build a simulation program that is much better than anything He had His characters build in His program.

You will remain arguing about the Bible until your body dies without believing that the Voice of God is sending you the information into your mind to keep you arguing about the Bible. It's a good thing this age was only temporary.
tarantula
Posts: 858
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 7:31:21 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/25/2016 1:27:48 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
At 4/24/2016 11:11:15 AM, tarantula wrote:
At 4/24/2016 3:55:33 AM, Peternosaint wrote:
Combine the wars since, and including 1914, take the death toll, add that to the amount of people killed by crime, by disease, car accidents, medical procedure failure, Despots removing opposition, Governments with the "Righteous" ideas that is it acceptable for them to kill people before they kill you, add them together and you may have about a third of the world population.

Now multiply the 3% by 99 and you will have an idea of what will happen in the war of Armageddon. Not only the death toll but the chaos as governments fail to function, food crops fail, banks close, anarchy is the rule of the day, Jails are opened and homicidal maniacs roam the streets.

People are killed because they have food, or just because they can be killed and no police force will stop them.

You see how accurate the rockets and bombs are these days in picking out targets, imagine The Angels of Jesus behind the trigger.

The world "Ring of Fire" will release its energy, tsunamis will become the daily surf report, earthquakes, which are already on the rise in number and destruction, will be a daily occurrence, and as the Bible says "Will occur in divers places".

And this is only the good bits. It will be a most exciting time, and it is promised that God's people will be protected and warned to flee to safety at the appropriate time.

Consider this, people alive today may never die, as t hey take up life in a Paradise (Eden like) Earth after the earth is cleansed of wickedness.

You are free to contradict the above, but it wont stop it from happening!!!

What a lot of crazy garbage, for which you have no evidence whatsoever!

ME: By the time there is evidence to convince the sorry ones, it will be too late.

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for people like you, you live such a restricted life if you really believe that garbage to be true.