Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Why Does Universe exist ?

Pandit
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ? Why did big bang happened ? Why did entropy became high ? Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ? Why did elements came into existence ? Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ? Why Do Solar Systems formed ? Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ? Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ? Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?

WHY WHY WHY ?
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 8:49:32 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?
Because wisdom that is infinite can only be obtained when experi4ncing the finite then transcending it to the infinite.
Why did big bang happened ?
Fill in whatever you like here
Why did entropy became high ?
Because it smoked a blunt
Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?
It wasn't
Why did elements came into existence ?
This should be elementary my dear Watson
Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?
You only know humans cannot do this, you can't know they cannot
Why Do Solar Systems formed ?
To be analogous to why existence revolves around the sun of God
Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ?
That's how God meant to planet
Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ?
They get bored and bloated and nobody wants a bloated anything
Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?
Because if they were to stop no one could see them...(special pleading fallacy used on purpose.) They are the only things that can't stop in order to be seen


WHY WHY WHY ?
You're wrong, it's x y z
Pandit
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 8:53:20 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 8:49:32 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?
Because wisdom that is infinite can only be obtained when experi4ncing the finite then transcending it to the infinite.
Why did big bang happened ?
Fill in whatever you like here
Why did entropy became high ?
Because it smoked a blunt
Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?
It wasn't
Why did elements came into existence ?
This should be elementary my dear Watson
Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?
You only know humans cannot do this, you can't know they cannot
Why Do Solar Systems formed ?
To be analogous to why existence revolves around the sun of God
Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ?
That's how God meant to planet
Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ?
They get bored and bloated and nobody wants a bloated anything
Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?
Because if they were to stop no one could see them...(special pleading fallacy used on purpose.) They are the only things that can't stop in order to be seen


WHY WHY WHY ?
You're wrong, it's x y z

What is Existence ?

Is it the illusion of our senses ?
desmac
Posts: 5,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:41:36 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 8:53:20 AM, Pandit wrote:
At 4/24/2016 8:49:32 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?
Because wisdom that is infinite can only be obtained when experi4ncing the finite then transcending it to the infinite.
Why did big bang happened ?
Fill in whatever you like here
Why did entropy became high ?
Because it smoked a blunt
Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?
It wasn't
Why did elements came into existence ?
This should be elementary my dear Watson
Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?
You only know humans cannot do this, you can't know they cannot
Why Do Solar Systems formed ?
To be analogous to why existence revolves around the sun of God
Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ?
That's how God meant to planet
Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ?
They get bored and bloated and nobody wants a bloated anything
Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?
Because if they were to stop no one could see them...(special pleading fallacy used on purpose.) They are the only things that can't stop in order to be seen


WHY WHY WHY ?Delilah.
You're wrong, it's x y z

What is Existence ?

Is it the illusion of our senses ?
skipsaweirdo
Posts: 1,872
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 10:10:09 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 8:53:20 AM, Pandit wrote:
At 4/24/2016 8:49:32 AM, skipsaweirdo wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?
Because wisdom that is infinite can only be obtained when experi4ncing the finite then transcending it to the infinite.
Why did big bang happened ?
Fill in whatever you like here
Why did entropy became high ?
Because it smoked a blunt
Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?
It wasn't
Why did elements came into existence ?
This should be elementary my dear Watson
Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?
You only know humans cannot do this, you can't know they cannot
Why Do Solar Systems formed ?
To be analogous to why existence revolves around the sun of God
Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ?
That's how God meant to planet
Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ?
They get bored and bloated and nobody wants a bloated anything
Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?
Because if they were to stop no one could see them...(special pleading fallacy used on purpose.) They are the only things that can't stop in order to be seen


WHY WHY WHY ?
You're wrong, it's x y z

What is Existence ?

Is it the illusion of our senses ?
Illusion is ambiguous in this sense because one could argue that if it is an illusion then you wouldn't know it because you merely are being fooled by the illusion.
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 12:58:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?

Because black holes sell for a very reasonable price.

Why did big bang happened ?

Cosmological fart...

Why did entropy became high ?

Cocaine obtained only by the finest white holes.

Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?

Emotional trauma.

Why did elements came into existence ?

Because a proton met a neutron and one thing led to another...

Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?

Divine flatulence...

Why Do Solar Systems formed ?

Gravity you f***ing retard (reference).

Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ?

Gravityyyyy!

Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ?

Because being a giant ball of hydrogen plasma gets boring after 10 billions years.

Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?

Jobs and growth.



WHY WHY WHY ?

Nehnehneh herrrr
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...
Pandit
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:25:15 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 12:58:53 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?

Because black holes sell for a very reasonable price.

Why did big bang happened ?

Cosmological fart...

Why did entropy became high ?

Cocaine obtained only by the finest white holes.

Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?

Emotional trauma.

Why did elements came into existence ?

Because a proton met a neutron and one thing led to another...

Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?

Divine flatulence...

Why Do Solar Systems formed ?

Gravity you f***ing retard (reference).


That is not my question . My question is basically ................ Why did Solar systems exists through out the length and breadth of universe . Why do Hydrogen gas giants exists with Rock balls revolving around it .

In other words , Why existence exists ??? >_<
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:30:07 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Well, if you look at the definition of universe, it becomes apparent that there would be no such thing as a universe without the element of observation.

the whole body of things and phenomena observed or postulated : cosmos: as
a : a systematic whole held to arise by and persist through the direct intervention of divine power
b : the world of human experience
c (1) : the entire celestial cosmos (2) : milky way galaxy (3) : an aggregate of stars comparable to the Milky Way galaxy
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,652
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:31:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ? Why did big bang happened ? Why did entropy became high ? Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ? Why did elements came into existence ? Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ? Why Do Solar Systems formed ? Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ? Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ? Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?

WHY WHY WHY ?

Those are questions often posed in philosophical discussions. Science attempts to find out how as opposed to why, it is the evidence, facts and observations that lead us to understand how everything works, which hopefully may someday lead to answering why. Philosophical answers will most likely be all speculation, and it is only when science answers the how questions do philosophers attempt to use the knowledge to answer the why questions.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:33:22 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 2:30:07 PM, SpiritandTruth wrote:
Well, if you look at the definition of universe, it becomes apparent that there would be no such thing as a universe without the element of observation.

the whole body of things and phenomena observed or postulated : cosmos: as
a : a systematic whole held to arise by and persist through the direct intervention of divine power
b : the world of human experience
c (1) : the entire celestial cosmos (2) : milky way galaxy (3) : an aggregate of stars comparable to the Milky Way galaxy

Would the universe still exist without human existance?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:35:06 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
If a tree falls in the woods, and no one is there to witness it, does it make a sound?

hah

No, by definition the universe is intrinsically tied to human observation.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
SpiritandTruth
Posts: 2,315
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 2:36:59 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
That's really the only reason they can even talk about multiverses without sounding crazy if you ask me.

Still, both universe and multiverses would be contained within an Ultimate Reality.
And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. As many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of the will of God. The hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth,
Pandit
Posts: 354
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 3:18:53 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 2:31:14 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ? Why did big bang happened ? Why did entropy became high ? Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ? Why did elements came into existence ? Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ? Why Do Solar Systems formed ? Why Do Planets keep revolving around Suns ? Sun keeps on burning Hydrogen to Helium and ultimately dies . Why Things come into existence and Finally Die ? Why Wheel of Time/Life/Death keeps moving ?

WHY WHY WHY ?

Those are questions often posed in philosophical discussions. Science attempts to find out how as opposed to why, it is the evidence, facts and observations that lead us to understand how everything works, which hopefully may someday lead to answering why. Philosophical answers will most likely be all speculation, and it is only when science answers the how questions do philosophers attempt to use the knowledge to answer the why questions.

OO Ya !

I am studying Logic : Symbolic and Classical & Indian Philosophy . SO while studying them I am having headaches and then I watched few shows that increased my curiosity . Your answer might be right . Thanks ^_^
AWSM0055
Posts: 751
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 2:36:12 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/24/2016 2:25:15 PM, Pandit wrote:
At 4/24/2016 12:58:53 PM, AWSM0055 wrote:
At 4/24/2016 7:55:38 AM, Pandit wrote:
Any idea why universe exists ?

Why was there need for one ?

Because black holes sell for a very reasonable price.

Why did big bang happened ?

Cosmological fart...

Why did entropy became high ?

Cocaine obtained only by the finest white holes.

Why was Universe ( before coming into existence ) unstable ?

Emotional trauma.

Why did elements came into existence ?

Because a proton met a neutron and one thing led to another...

Why did matter and Energy which can neither be created or Destroyed came into existence ?

Divine flatulence...

Why Do Solar Systems formed ?

Gravity you f***ing retard (reference).


That is not my question . My question is basically ................ Why did Solar systems exists through out the length and breadth of universe .

No, you asked why solar systems formed, or at least that's what I gleaned from your terrible English.

Why do Hydrogen gas giants exists with Rock balls revolving around it .

GRAVITYYYY

In other words , Why existence exists ??? >_<

No, that wasn't anything like you asked.
"Evolution proves necessity is the mother of invention" - David Henson

"Calling my atheism a religion, is like calling my non-stamp-collecting a hobby" - MagicAintReal 2016

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Matt8800: "When warring men kidnap damsels of the enemy, what do they do?"

Jerry947: "They give them the option of marriage."

Matt8800: "Correct! You won idiot of the year award!"

http://explosm.net...