Jump to topic:

now I really prove crucifixion. convert now

Artur
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 4:46:56 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
hello fellow sitemates. read carefully, this time I really prove crucifixion. but read carefully and do not skip. now, I am writing from the eternal kingdom of God, not from earth. I know you will find it hard to believe but in front of god time does not exist and since we are in God's heaven I am now able to skip to the past and write it while earth is stil there. I know you find it hard to believe, even me on earth does not know that my body from heaven is writing this or logged in to debate.org now I see my earthly body, he is (or I am) sad now since he made that mistake and some of you failed to understand the aim and greatness of crucifixion.

in fact, I am from future, it is my afterlife, after death. No, I am not dead yet but now I have two parallel lives: on the kingdom of Satan also known as Earth and the kingdom of God. I exist in both of them now. How I did it?

as you know, yesterday I posted a thread in which I explained the greatness of crucifixion but unfortunately instead of "I explain" I wrote "I prove". I asked moderators to amend that but they did not and I prayed (while I am on earth) my Triune god to amend it and that is how it all started:God came to me in heaven and said "prove as you said" and I am writing it from heaven. got it? did you understand now I am from heaven?

how I got to heaven? this answer is the proof that crucifixion is real and great, 100% true-rational-logical step of God.

While I was on earth I believed in crucifixion and everything bible prmomised came true. it is a proof, if crucifixion was false or not true I could not have entered in to the eterna kingdom of God. after I died, I faced God. I was tired, several days I rested.

some of you may want to know, now I am going to say whether you will be heaven or hell after you died:
Niqashmotawadi: in hell
Madcornishbiker; in heaven
annanicole: in heaven
bullproof: hell
Mikal: hell
mhykiel: heaven
fatihah: hell
Geogeer:heaven

these are the ones from DDO I visited in afterlife. but these are not the only people I visited, I have visited many prominent figures from history. Now I will write about them:

Adolf Hitler: he is in heaven. I asked him "did you believe in crucifixion?" He said yes. He said: "I just pretended I did not believe it in order to gain control of people but in my heart I always believed in the trinity, bible and crucifixion. Thanks to our lord jesus, with the help of him all of sins , including causing so many people to die, holocaust and torturing captives and homosexuals, disabled people, have been paid and forgiven with crucifixion"

Josef Stalin: he is in heaven, He and Hitler is close friends. He told me that when he made non agressive pact with Hitler they have shared their secrets that they believe in crucifixion and were not afraid of killing, dictating, torturing people since Jesus died for the sins of people. He said: "like my friend Adolf, all of my sins are forgiven with the death and resurrection of our lord Jesus".

Zakir Naik: he is in heaven. I wondered how, while I was on earth I always saw him to be against christianity, bible attacker and a puppet of Satan but he was not. He said: since my childhood I knew bible and believed in it. in front of Public I pretended to be muslim cos I knew I could be rich and popular by this was but fo my whole life I believed in Trinity and Bible, everyday I asked Jesus to forgive me and since I believed I was forgicen and now I an in heaven"

Gengis Khan: he too believed in bible and now is in heaven.

Jose Mujica: he is in hell since he was atheist while he was on earth. He always helped the poor, he did not corrupt his government,he gave his salary's 90% to the poor. contributed to the development of his country yet he is in hell? do you know why? Let Daint Paul answer you: "a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ." Galatians 2:6

Bill Gates: in hell. even though he gave billions of dollars to the charity and influenced, inspired many people to be good he too is in hell for the aforementioned reason. He said " I never believed. how I wish I believed. I.might have seemed to believe but I just pretended".

Pope Sergius 3, Pope Paul 3, Pope Julius 3, Pope Alexander 6 and the rest all are in heaven.

now, as you clearly see, crucifixion is real and truth. now you have no excuse, convert now.

@me, dear me from my life on earth, do not be sad just because we or I accidentally wrote a wrong title. thanks to our God,now we or I can amend the past from the future. we can correct our errors thanks to jesus.

p.s: if you guys want to contact yourself from eternal life, pray god to do that. if you are jn heaven and pray sincerely, I hope god will allow, he allowed me.
"I'm not as soft or as generous a person as I would be if the world hadn't changed me" Bobby Fischer
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 4:57:04 PM
At 4/24/2016 4:46:56 PM, Artur wrote:
p.s: if you guys want to contact yourself from eternal life, pray god to do that. if you are jn heaven and pray sincerely, I hope god will allow, he allowed me.
Artur, I thank you for your proof, which I found very convincing.

However, it has a key error.

Your profile says you are a Manchester United fan. Any heaven with a Manchester United fan is a hell for everyone else, so it's really only heaven for you.

That could also explain why Hitler and Stalin are there with you. It will make your company seem more appealing (heaven for you), while for others it cannot make things worse (hell for everyone else.)

I suspect you are really in some ironic Buddhist hell, but haven't realised it yet.

Meditate. It might help!

Good luck!
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:16:48 PM
hello fellow sitemates. read carefully, this time I really prove crucifixion. but read carefully and do not skip. now, I am writing from the eternal kingdom of God, not from earth. I know you will find it hard to believe but in front of god time does not exist and since we are in God's heaven I am now able to skip to the past and write it while earth is stil there. I know you find it hard to believe, even me on earth does not know that my body from heaven is writing this or logged in to debate.org now I see my earthly body, he is (or I am) sad now since he made that mistake and some of you failed to understand the aim and greatness of crucifixion.

in fact, I am from future, it is my afterlife, after death. No, I am not dead yet but now I have two parallel lives: on the kingdom of Satan also known as Earth and the kingdom of God. I exist in both of them now. How I did it?

as you know, yesterday I posted a thread in which I explained the greatness of crucifixion but unfortunately instead of "I explain" I wrote "I prove". I asked moderators to amend that but they did not and I prayed (while I am on earth) my Triune god to amend it and that is how it all started:God came to me in heaven and said "prove as you said" and I am writing it from heaven. got it? did you understand now I am from heaven?

how I got to heaven? this answer is the proof that crucifixion is real and great, 100% true-rational-logical step of God.

While I was on earth I believed in crucifixion and everything bible prmomised came true. it is a proof, if crucifixion was false or not true I could not have entered in to the eterna kingdom of God. after I died, I faced God. I was tired, several days I rested.

now i can understand so logical thank u Jesus bless u my son

some of you may want to know, now I am going to say whether you will be heaven or hell after you died:

bullproof is in hell lol!!

these are the ones from DDO I visited in afterlife. but these are not the only people I visited, I have visited many prominent figures from history. Now I will write about them:

Adolf Hitler: he is in heaven. I asked him "did you believe in crucifixion?" He said yes. He said: "I just pretended I did not believe it in order to gain control of people but in my heart I always believed in the trinity, bible and crucifixion. Thanks to our lord jesus, with the help of him all of sins , including causing so many people to die, holocaust and torturing captives and homosexuals, disabled people, have been paid and forgiven with crucifixion"

Josef Stalin: he is in heaven, He and Hitler is close friends. He told me that when he made non agressive pact with Hitler they have shared their secrets that they believe in crucifixion and were not afraid of killing, dictating, torturing people since Jesus died for the sins of people. He said: "like my friend Adolf, all of my sins are forgiven with the death and resurrection of our lord Jesus".

Zakir Naik: he is in heaven. I wondered how, while I was on earth I always saw him to be against christianity, bible attacker and a puppet of Satan but he was not. He said: since my childhood I knew bible and believed in it. in front of Public I pretended to be muslim cos I knew I could be rich and popular by this was but fo my whole life I believed in Trinity and Bible, everyday I asked Jesus to forgive me and since I believed I was forgicen and now I an in heaven"

he is going to hell too thats sucks :/

Jose Mujica: he is in hell since he was atheist while he was on earth. He always helped the poor, he did not corrupt his government,he gave his salary's 90% to the poor. contributed to the development of his country yet he is in hell? do you know why? Let Daint Paul answer you: "a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ." Galatians 2:6

Bill Gates: in hell. even though he gave billions of dollars to the charity and influenced, inspired many people to be good he too is in hell for the aforementioned reason. He said " I never believed. how I wish I believed. I.might have seemed to believe but I just pretended".

Pope Sergius 3, Pope Paul 3, Pope Julius 3, Pope Alexander 6 and the rest all are in heaven.

now, as you clearly see, crucifixion is real and truth. now you have no excuse, convert now.

@me, dear me from my life on earth, do not be sad just because we or I accidentally wrote a wrong title. thanks to our God,now we or I can amend the past from the future. we can correct our errors thanks to jesus.

i think u r confused so much about Christianity my son.., our Lord Jesus and the same God holy spirit namely the Father...i converted after watching this ... 100% proof of Jesus

https://www.youtube.com...

~:D
Never fart near dog
Leugen9001
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:22:33 PM

hey mr. christien,

im not trying to be offensifve butt your wron. christianty is lie because christians have lower iq scpres and go to jail moar. christianiyt is base on previus pagen myth like mithra and my favorite, teh myth of Xubuntu--Xubuntu is born from Ubuntu and mets three GNOME bazsed dekstop interface. christian = wron.
:) nac
musicalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 5:58:20 PM

p.s: if you guys want to contact yourself from eternal life, pray god to do that. if you are jn heaven and pray sincerely, I hope god will allow, he allowed me. : :

What is the difference between the Kingdom of God and Earth?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2016 9:43:01 PM

Phew, enough for a bridge table, I was worried there for a second.

Adolf Hitler: he is in heaven.
Josef Stalin: he is in heaven
Zakir Naik: he is in heaven.

2 Bridge tables! Awesome, we'll be able to play other pairs in eternity.

3 Bridge Tables! Dude this is AWESOME!
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 8:16:29 AM
At 4/24/2016 9:43:01 PM, Geogeer wrote:

No poker?
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2016 1:07:33 PM
At 4/25/2016 8:16:29 AM, desmac wrote:
At 4/24/2016 9:43:01 PM, Geogeer wrote:

No poker?

A little class please... this is heaven.